Registered User IsabellaNatalia's Avatar
    IsabellaNatalia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

23 y/o Female- I thought I was fit..

Hi there!
    My name is Isabella and I am a 23 y/o brazilian/puertorican female residing in sunny FL. I am new to the fitness world and I, like most of you, am hooked!
    Long story short, after many sport induced injuries to my neck/back/knee I decided to get off the bench that I had been metaphorically sitting on for 4 years and get FIT! Last June I started training with a trainer who set me up with a meal plan and workout plan. I am 5'5 and I was 135 lbs at 16.5 % body fat. In November, I was 120lbs and 10% body fat stepping onto the stage for my first NPC Bikini competition. I made tremendous changes enough to still surprise myself when I look at before and after pictures. I am still improving certain areas and tweaking things about my method, but aren't we all just trying to be better than we were yesterday? I have a ******** documenting all of my pictures, the page is under MissIsabellaNatalia. I haven't had the guts to put up the before picture and I admire many people (including women) who have the balls to do this. I am always open to making new friends that are into fitness, sharing knowledge and answering any questions so feel free to message me!

Isabella Natalia
    Attached Images

Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's 10%?
    *OKC THUNDER*
    *OKLAHOMA SOONERS*

Best Comp 1RM
    S 501.5w/470sleeves
    B 358
    D 578
    1405 raw w/ sleeves @214

IG jmad44

Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jmadden44 View Post
    That's 10%?
    Sorry but I don't believe it

jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a good judge of %bf so can't comment like those above me, but good luck in competition and stay motivated!
    SC Username: jerkeife
    ☆Nice Miscer Master Race Crew☆
    ++Positive Crew++
    MWC

Will do. I bet WorldWarZ has a lovely angus. I can't wait. - EAOP
    [To WorldWarz]You owe me a sweet looking angus and in better be in pristine condition when I come for it. - EAOP

Mandypandy pls respond

Originally Posted by jerkeife View Post
    Not a good judge of %bf so can't comment like those above me, but good luck in competition and stay motivated!
    Thank you for the support

Originally Posted by Jmadden44 View Post
    That's 10%?
    That's what I was told. I was measured with calipers which I was recently told wasn't accurate? I also didn't water deplete the same way some of the other girls did. I have migraines so my trainer advised me against using an diarrhetic because it can cause cluster migraines. Maybe too much water still. Not sure.

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IsabellaNatalia View Post
    That's what I was told. I was measured with calipers which I was recently told wasn't accurate? I also didn't water deplete the same way some of the other girls did. I have migraines so my trainer advised me against using an diarrhetic because it can cause cluster migraines. Maybe too much water still. Not sure.
    you look a little closer to 12 or 13%, but great none the less.

Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuark I'd smash
    Ya u mirin

Instagram- Swolefish

Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Will you marry me? I've got pretty good genetics. 6'1 hazel eyes mixed ethnicity 38 inch verticle 500 lb dead lift...
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Logic Crew

Positive Crew

Actually believe that we all can make it if we want it bad enough crew

Originally Posted by AutumnHB View Post
    you look a little closer to 12 or 13%, but great none the less.
    Thank you. Do you know anything about accurate measuring techniques for body fat? And if calipers are indeed inaccurate? Before I start prepping again for my next show I would like to get a better measurement.

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It depends the experience of the guy who used the caliper By eyeballing and my experience in judging BF%, you are not even come close to 15%. If you have front standing shot flex and no flex, I could give quite an accurate estimation Whatever it is, your tanned complexion will tend to make you more solid looking. Keep it up and keep pushing.. All the best!
    Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    ********: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)

Originally Posted by KamYee View Post
    It depends the experience of the guy who used the caliper By eyeballing and my experience in judging BF%, you are not even come close to 15%. If you have front standing shot flex and no flex, I could give quite an accurate estimation Whatever it is, your tanned complexion will tend to make you more solid looking. Keep it up and keep pushing.. All the best!
    I have to look into this more. I am Pre-med so this is quite interesting to say the least. When I was told recently that calipers was the most practical way of accurately measuring body fat (when a skilled at measuring). Which is inline with what you were saying. Either way, you said it best, just have to keep pushing Thank you for the feedback.
    Isabella Natalia
    NPC Bikini Competitor
    *****://www.********.com/missisabellanatalia
    Instagram @missisabella_natalia

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IsabellaNatalia View Post
    Thank you. Do you know anything about accurate measuring techniques for body fat? And if calipers are indeed inaccurate? Before I start prepping again for my next show I would like to get a better measurement.
    I'd go to a facility where you can get a BIA (Bioelectrical impedance analysis) test. I'm my experience, that tends to be the most accurate. At my place they only charge like $15 dollars for it.

fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on competing! it takes guts for sure to step on stage. I also had my first comp this past november
    ig: fabryzzzz

Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you look great! If you want the most accurate possible assessment of your BF% then try and find somewhere local that provides DEXA scanning it may cost anywhere between 80-100$
    Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Indomitable.

Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500) Mattshaw1988 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Nice physique
    " I don't have time is the grown up version for the dog ate my homework "

" Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated "

" A one hour workout is 4% of your day, no excuses "

baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on 300 page thread

jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Regardless you looked good in the show. Keep training and kicking butt!
    "Go Big or Go Home"

shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Came here looking for rear glute spread, left satisfied.

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no offense to you op, but man that fake tan just weirds me out in these competitions.