Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because I'm a Manlet ill occasionly have some fat slob at a party try and fight me, but the majority of the time it's great. I started off anorexic and suffering from bulimia so people who I haven't seen in years are shocked, often don't recognise me. A lot of young Aussies lift so it gives you something in common to talk about, mutual respect
    Adrenaline levels through the roof getting a haircut crew
    Girl says hi, imagines life together crew

m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysBulking1 View Post
    Because I'm a Manlet ill occasionly have some fat slob at a party try and fight me, but the majority of the time it's great. I started off anorexic and suffering from bulimia so people who I haven't seen in years are shocked, often don't recognise me. A lot of young Aussies lift so it gives you something in common to talk about, mutual respect
    gjdm

Feastyoureyesandfantasize UmadcauseUbad's Avatar
    UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    compliments from dudes.
    A lot of respect from dudes, and the obvious insecurity.

Lots of questions about working out, they never listen correctly so so i don't give much advice usually. Just brief advice.

Friends think i'm able to beat everyone up despite me not even being big.

then who was aesthetics? Crip55muscleMax's Avatar
    Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Toguro View Post
    nothing but compliments from guys, everyone you know/meet will think you take roids, girls will make fun of you more and not be as nice. people will think you're a stuck up douchebag off the bat

girls will look at you more. much much more, but actually approach less. except at raves, festivals, concerts, etc., you'll get girls screaming at you here and there because it's party mode

you'll find girls to react to you one of two ways.

1) im too good for you don't talk to me
    2) act weird/shy

both make conversations harder

pretty much with every girl I'm with I first have to disarm myself from her thinking I'm some stuckup kunt so that she can relax and have a normal conversation as if with a regular brah
    Holy **** dude stfu.
    You have a tiny frame, tiny arms. My arm is the size of your torso.

I doubt you even lift.

ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ResolutePurpose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cnatboy View Post
    Friends compliment it, support it, make positive comments.

Normal guys give a little more respect.

Chitheads mean mug and some try to out-alpha you even if you don't give a flying fuk.

Sl00ts love it.

Regular girls assume cocky/superficial until you can portray your personality.

The BIGGEST difference though is that if you say something slightly cocky you come off as a douchebag. Your skinny friend says the exact same thing and it's a funny joke.

You have to tiptoe around coming off as too cocky because people are more insecure around you and assume that.

And I aint even that big.
    Agreed fully.

The people closest to me support my fitness. My family thinks it's awesome. Randoms on the street in Tapout t-shirts and dark, bootcut jeans try to stick their chest out to compete. Girls find ways to make seemingly innocuous yet unnecessary physical contact (getting past me at a crowded dinner event doesn't require you keeping your hand on my tricep for 8 seconds and sliding it down my forearm). Girls you don't know automatically assume you're an egotistical, self-absorbed narcissist who has no space for anyone else in his life besides himself. Sarcastic comments come off as condescending, cocky, or pretentious. People think you have a holier-than-thou attitude.

The worst of it is at work. I'm a naturally confident person, so that plus the visible muscularity (plus the made-to-measure suits) really rubs some people the wrong way. I have to be scrupulous and dial everything down dramatically, which sucks, because I feel like I got hired both on my merits and for the personality I can bring. Being penalized because your commitment to health makes people interpret things poorly sucks.
    Class of 2014. Investment banking, mergers and acquisitions. Small business owner. See my AMA.

Suited down every day.

Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000)
    The main problem I have encountered since becoming muscular is that jeans don't fit me anymore, like not a single pair of fashionable jeans fits me properly.

My upper thighs chafe while walking and it sucks.

My GF honestly couldn't care less about my physique, I make gains and shes like I don't care what you look like. I do catch chicks mirin when I am at the gym though. Mostly get mired by dudes though lol

MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not muscular yet (2014 goals pending tho), but I've dropped close to 40kgs, girls are COMPLETELY different. N if I knew them back in the day, n they act different to me now, I ignore the fuk out of their slutty shallow ass.
    *Misc Horse Head Crew*
    *Melbourne Misc Crew*
    *Vegeta is my Idol Crew*
    *Always pick 7 Crew*

Follow me on IG - @marcmirab
    Will always follow back + Rep. Mostly post random chit + progress
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamgo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely have people noticing I have gotten bigger. Sometimes I get random guys that say "I can tell you lift." Girl situation has gotten better aswell. But that has more to do with the confidence change from working out and getting bigger. Can't wait till summer and after cut. Beach time is gonna be fun as fuark.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***Squat in the curl rack crew***
    ***SC Crew***
    ***24/7 V-pose crew***
    I pick things up. I put things down.

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiiRa View Post
    I'm not muscular yet (2014 goals pending tho), but I've dropped close to 40kgs, girls are COMPLETELY different. N if I knew them back in the day, n they act different to me now, I ignore the fuk out of their slutty shallow ass.
    Respect m8. Keep going.

m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Crip55muscleMax View Post
    Holy **** dude stfu.

I doubt you even lift.
    fukin lol'd some of the avi's don't quite match their stories.... sketch

Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Apollo365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ResolutePurpose View Post
    The worst of it is at work. I'm a naturally confident person, so that plus the visible muscularity (plus the made-to-measure suits) really rubs some people the wrong way. I have to be scrupulous and dial everything down dramatically, which sucks, because I feel like I got hired both on my merits and for the personality I can bring. Being penalized because your commitment to health makes people interpret things poorly sucks.
    Elaborate more on the attitudes of people from work towards you. Do they say anything or act a certain way and what do you have to dial down? Just curious

mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman
    Being the only jacked/muscular guy at the swimming pool.Getting stairs like youre a freak.People making you self-conscious,feels,feels,feels

iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fitguy23 View Post
    u get discrimination,people fear you and dont say anything to you in person and if they dont like you they talk behind your back.
    This.

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get more respect from quite a few people.
    Powerlifters in gym respect me cause my lifts @ my age and weight
    Bitches mirin
    Guys mirin
    Get called cocky if i wear a singlet in public
    Feel like a ******* with shirt off
    Hehe

xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500)
    - not a single pair of jeans can be bought since the day i started training legs(and they arent even big)
    - normal t-shirts dont fit anymore, shoulders too small-lenght too long
    - ppl u didnt see a long time act totally weird and trying hard to keep eye contact - show show they do not try to examine you
    - ppl hardly speaking about your "new" condition directly, only hearing about it when some close friends tell me what they said (lmao)
    - got more attention from sloots when i was 155 lbs and compliments(dead srs)
    - ppl assuming you are going for ronnie coleman standarts and being a drugged up roidhead.

Yes this all happens from 130-167lbs (srs)

vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gay guys will want your D, and they will try very hard for it.. SRS.. u will attract more phuckn gay guys then girls.
    livin life to the fullest eh

Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by didnotreadl0l View Post
    but who was mike jones?
    who?

TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, but not because of muscularity, but because of increase in self confidence. People treat u better when you come across as confident in what ur doing and what ur saying.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah man business men just drop their brief-cases, rip off their suit jackets and scream "FUAAAAAAAAARK" to the heavens when they see me now.

fukin JACKED fkin HUGE SHREDDED WOW WOW AMAZING 206 WHOPPIN SHREDDED 15% BODY FAT SO LEAN THAT YOU CAN SEE TENDONS IN MY HANDS FUARKK!!!!
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    yeah man business men just drop their brief-cases, rip off their suit jackets and scream "FUAAAAAAAAARK" to the heavens when they see me now.

fukin JACKED fkin HUGE SHREDDED WOW WOW AMAZING 206 WHOPPIN SHREDDED 15% BODY FAT SO LEAN THAT YOU CAN SEE TENDONS IN MY HANDS FUARKK!!!!
    wow u went fat fast son.

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jda104 View Post
    much easier to pull chicks
    This.

/thread

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't get much in the way of negative vibes for having a bit of muscle, at work they all know I workout and my nick name is Mr Bigarms, it's a bit of a laugh!
    I think you only really get negative stuff if your boastful or take yourself too seriously.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000)
    i agree

RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel sorry for you guys who are absolutely shredded or have spent hours in the gym.

I'll tell you why. I have the utmost respect for you - working on your bodies, aiming to improve. For people to treat you in these ways is absolutely sickening to me. It's one of the reasons I could never do it, I'm sarcastic 99% of the time, thats my whole persona. If I had the same body type as some of you, I just couldn't do it because of how people would then treat me.

Does this deserve a no homo tag? Probably. Flown out some reps in here.

Edit: In after Clive
    Last edited by RustlerB; 01-14-2014 at 03:04 AM.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RustlerB View Post
    I feel sorry for you guys who are absolutely shredded or have spent hours in the gym.

I'll tell you why. I have the utmost respect for you - working on your bodies, aiming to improve. For people to treat you in these ways is absolutely sickening to me. It's one of the reasons I could never do it, I'm sarcastic 99% of the time, thats my whole persona. If I had the same body type as some of you, I just couldn't do it because of how people would then treat me.

Does this deserve a no homo tag? Probably. Flown out some reps in here.

Edit: In after Clive
    Bodybuiding.com

peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WTF to you guys who claim to get negative reactions. You are either imagining it or must be a prick. Being fit is a great thing, people respect it, sloots love it, guys might be jelly but they really respect it.

If you feel that your muscles are not benefiting you in making a great first impression, you might be seriously doing something wrong(being an arrogant prick?) Be honest and try to change.

edit: in after Clive and his sexy biceps
    I usually post from iPhone. Please excuse errors.

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only difference I noticed is I get hit on by gay guys a lot more. Girls act more shy and are a pain in the ass now.
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not as muscular as I want to be yet, but definitely have come a long way from how scrawny I was in highschool (6 years ago).

I see girls from highschool at parties, and they come up and touch me and say "where was this in highschool?" and continue to flirt all night.

Bish's want the D now.

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Crip55muscleMax View Post
    Holy **** dude stfu.

I doubt you even lift.
    someone sounds mad lol. it's not all about size

yep it's pretty hard to tell if I lift (;

peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by swoleyo View Post
    Only difference I noticed is I get hit on by gay guys a lot more. Girls act more shy and are a pain in the ass now.
    lol that sucks, you sure it is not just you? What, gay guys assume you are gay because you are fit, that is so 1990s
    I usually post from iPhone. Please excuse errors.