Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1453
    akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Doing it big.
    always better than doing it small lol

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by markasparks View Post

Received my shipment a few days ago, special thanks to LordMarcus for checking out the shipping problems and fixing them ASAP, you definitely Rock brother.

Had surgery yesterday and have to take 3 days off from lifting to heal up a little, and logging right now also. NO WORRIES, I will be giving NGN the proper review that you most definitely deserve!

My shipment:

Thanks Again Marcus, and NGN!
    best of luck on your recovery man!
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    best of luck on your recovery man!
    Thanks allergic2rice! Hope you have a great day today and Memorial Day tomorrow.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ TWINLAB FUEL TEAM MILITIA member 2014 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cant wait to try this pom flavor

markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by akirillychev View Post
    Cant wait to try this pom flavor
    I know it is going to be great! I will post in my review soon.

TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LordMarcus6 View Post

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Seeing all the love and support lately, let's reward it with two winners today

The first winner for the week isTnRob!! Congrats!

Winner number 2 is carl322!! Congrats!

You will both be PMed soon

Hey LM, I been away from the internet for a few days but got my shipment this past week. They sent watermelon instead of the pomegranate but it's all kewl with me. It does the same job just with a different taste. Thanks for hooking me up!

Originally Posted by TnRob View Post
    Hey LM, I been away from the internet for a few days but got my shipment this past week. They sent watermelon instead of the pomegranate but it's all kewl with me. It does the same job just with a different taste. Thanks for hooking me up!
    hows watermelon?

TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000) TnRob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hows watermelon?
    I actually haven't tried it yet, but will be putting it to use starting next Monday at the earliest. I still have work to do on my logs for another week without using a pre-wo (my own decision to guage my progress). I haven't even opened the lid yet, but yeah, I'm anxious...lol

I actually haven't tried it yet, but will be putting it to use starting next Monday at the earliest. I still have work to do on my logs for another week without using a pre-wo (my own decision to guage my progress). I haven't even opened the lid yet, but yeah, I'm anxious...lol
    i picked pomegranate but watermelon supposedly is very very good

allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks allergic2rice! Hope you have a great day today and Memorial Day tomorrow.

had a great memorial day thanks lots of awesome food
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Coatal View Post
    Just got my package today and NGN gave me a lot more than I was expecting 72 serving Glyco-Energy and a bottle of thermos. I have a 72 serving Pomegranate already open that I've said before is delicious and one of the key components in getting to Pumptown USA.

I'm normally not a big watermelon fan but I'm looking forward to trying it since pomegranate is one of the best tasting supplements I've ever tried.
    Glad to hear it. Enjoy pumptown USA brother, occupation - You.

Received my shipment a few days ago, special thanks to LordMarcus for checking out the shipping problems and fixing them ASAP, you definitely Rock brother.

Had surgery yesterday and have to take 3 days off from lifting to heal up a little, and logging right now also. NO WORRIES, I will be giving NGN the proper review that you most definitely deserve!

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/143jaqo.jpg[IMG]

My shipment:

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/34uuh.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2hewnf9.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/4q0o3n.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/ofwv2h.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/sncwwl.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/732tu0.jpg[IMG]

Thanks Again Marcus, and NGN!
    Glad you received it brother. Appreciate all the love! Wouldn't be the same without you guys. Sorry to hear about your surgery. And no worries, take your time. Could you PM me a link to your current log? I'd like to follow along.

Btw - Your house is gorgeous.

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    how old are you marcus? what you going to school for?
    23 brother. Right now getting my bachelors in Biology...probably a minor in microbiology...followed by an MBA. Little unsure of where I want to go with it yet..

Sorry about the mix up brother. If the taste of the pomegranate bugs you at all just shoot me a PM brother and ill have a watermelon shipped to you ASAP. Hope you're enjoying the pumps all the same!
    NGN - Lead Forum Rep

GIVEAWAY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159500271

LOGGING OPPORTUNITY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161618453

Glad to hear it. Enjoy pumptown USA brother, occupation - You.

23 brother. Right now getting my bachelors in Biology...probably a minor in microbiology...followed by an MBA. Little unsure of where I want to go with it yet..
    Damn Bio is hard im going for accounting. Hey can this be mixed with another pre workout? just wondering

PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If there is no minimum post count required then this is something that seriously piques my interest. I already follow the Glyco-Energy ******** page, can fill you in on my ******** profile in PM if you need it. Writing a review is no sweat. thanks for the opportunity.

LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn Bio is hard im going for accounting. Hey can this be mixed with another pre workout? just wondering
    It's been a struggle, that's for sure.

Glyco energy is stim free, so no worries mixing it brother. It's designed as a standalone so you can easily add it to your existing stack lol

Originally Posted by PYChewHi View Post
    If there is no minimum post count required then this is something that seriously piques my interest. I already follow the Glyco-Energy ******** page, can fill you in on my ******** profile in PM if you need it. Writing a review is no sweat. thanks for the opportunity.
    Welcome to the party brother, lol. Glad to see you're interested, id say you're qualified so good luck
    NGN - Lead Forum Rep

GIVEAWAY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159500271

LOGGING OPPORTUNITY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161618453

It's been a struggle, that's for sure.

Glyco energy is stim free, so no worries mixing it brother. It's designed as a standalone so you can easily add it to your existing stack lol
    Yea i know its a struggle but definitely will be worth it man. Yea i plan on using it every way possible alone, mixed with something. Test the heck outta this!

Welcome to the party brother, lol. Glad to see you're interested, id say you're qualified so good luck

Looking forward to adding to my stack,

Glad to see you IN here PYChewHi

Xlonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xlonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xlonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xlonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xlonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xlonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xlonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xlonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xlonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive yet to try GPLC and ive tried many different individual supps working as a vitamin clerk. Would love to test this one out

Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gotta get some more people in here.

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just came back from a FL trip with my wife. The hotel that we stayed at had the nicest hotel gym that I have ever seen. Being on vacation was awesome, but this made it even "awesomer"

msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msb5172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im in!

Originally Posted by dk5bdubs View Post
    I just came back from a FL trip with my wife. The hotel that we stayed at had the nicest hotel gym that I have ever seen. Being on vacation was awesome, but this made it even "awesomer"
    In my experience, it's quite rare to have a nice gym in a hotel. Lucky!
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dk5bdubs View Post
    Just curious of where you went to and what hotel it was. Because I rarely seem to find hotels with gyms that are solid.

bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you again to NGN and LordMarcus6! Just finished my review of the Thermogenic Boost, and I'll be posting one for the Nitric Oxide Boost after a few more uses.

NGN Thermogenic Boost Review Thread

NGN Thermogenic Boost Store Review
    USAPL CT State Record Holder!
    Men's Open Raw Record (220lb/100kg)
    Men's Junior Raw Record (220lb/100kg)

CURRENT LOG:
    |Massive with MuscleTech| |Cutting on Clear Muscle Log!|
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161997513

Past Logs:
    Lean Muscle with Labrada! HICA-Max Log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160980171&pagenumber=
    The Aesthetics Era with ProMera! CON-CRET/GLUTA BLAST/PUMP EXTREM Log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161141663

PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm ready to rock n roll with it then

Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    In my experience, it's quite rare to have a nice gym in a hotel. Lucky!
    i been to like 2-3 hotel gyms and i hated them lol

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by intheayer55 View Post
    Just curious of where you went to and what hotel it was. Because I rarely seem to find hotels with gyms that are solid.
    I was in Fort Myers near Sanibel Island. It was a Marriott that was there. I think it's the only Marriott in that area as it was technically labeled a resort hotel.

Originally Posted by bcgadzinski View Post
    Thank you again to NGN and LordMarcus6! Just finished my review of the Thermogenic Boost, and I'll be posting one for the Nitric Oxide Boost after a few more uses.

NGN Thermogenic Boost Review Thread

NGN Thermogenic Boost Store Review
    awesome!
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Surprised there isn't more people chomping at the bit in here...

Just ran a pack of the shots when I ran out of PWO's.....

Kind of feel like I could easily run the N.O. Boost shots > a normal PWO.
    No overwhelming energy rush, stupidly intense pump, and solid workouts EVERY time.
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

Originally Posted by JayAche View Post
    Surprised there isn't more people chomping at the bit in here...

Just ran a pack of the shots when I ran out of PWO's.....

Kind of feel like I could easily run the N.O. Boost shots > a normal PWO.
    No overwhelming energy rush, stupidly intense pump, and solid workouts EVERY time.
    thanks for the support
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

the profile on both look legit as all-get-out.

I'm in again for this week