Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hrt SOLO

muscle1674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscle1674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hrt SOLO

Hello everyone,
    For a long time I've been looking the treads looking for new programs to try trying to get more motivated or finding something to keep me going and I'm hoping I've found it. I've lifted for awhile actually at least 4 years off and on, when I first started I was a noobie I did 3 way split 2x a week thinking I'll just push through it and sometimes never even took a day off. Looking back I think I made gains but obviously not noticeable, I didn't think there was any other way I saw bigger guys pushing the weight and I would get frustrated thinking why cant I be like them, why cant I get to there weight, what am I doing wrong. The best thing is I kept on, after years I would still go thinking hey its better this then sitting at home being bored stuffing my face at least I'm putting in my time. After my son was born 2 years ago Tuesday I thought my goal isn't to be a powerlifter I just want to push my body, I want to have what I've always thought I should look like who cares how much weight I lift I'm not there to impress anyone. Then I stumbled across hrt aweasome program made complete sense after never really feeling a pump I thought hey maybe that'll work afterall if not getting the results from what your doing change it work the muscles you spending the time working. So finally I thought hey I can get my diet in check this program will work lets do it. Afterall I don't want to get in my 40's not able to play with my son having to worry about my joints just worrying about my health, of course after seeing people on bodyspace competing and having aweasome transformations at that age bio. Sorry about that rant I figured I could just let it out and maybe someone else has felt the same way with training.

First of all I switched up the schedule first I'm doing chest/bi, shoulders/legs [hopefully] and back/triceps. With having to pick up my son everyday I can only get so many times in the gym [next to work] unless my wife gets off early it would suck to have to drive back into town. I will be doing cardio as much as I can and all this might/probably will change and I get more time/ maybe have to rearrange, the point is I WILL make the time for training and I WILL eat right to help my goals. ANY Help is deeply appreciated and helpful, ps if im doing something wrong please let me know, ty.

SAT 1-11-14
    CHest/biceps
    Incline bench press 2x 8+6
    flat bench press 2x 8+6 [last set was 8+5 those negatives are hard]
    incline db flys 2x 8+6 [think I went to light didn't reach failure on either set]
    barbell curl 2x 8+6
    db hammer curl 2x 8+6 [weird I couldn't do any heavier weight my arms just wouldn't move anymore barely did the 8+6]
    and of course wrist curls

Couple of notes/questions, I'm hoping that's enough I couldn't physically do anymore weight it just wouldn't move, but yet typed out doesn't look like enough. Logically it makes sense with the negatives I hit it hard I've read the lay out it should be enough sometimes I just need to trust the process hope it wasn't ruined with a skinny cow snickerdoodle ice cream bar lol its to refuel the muscles right.

ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck man. I enjoy it.

muscle1674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscle1674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forgot to update shoulder and legs. Shoulders were a hard one cause when I warmed up I felt good but I couldn't do nothing for weight lol I guess that's why its called hellcentrics and legs ha I bet everyone was thinking it was my first day. But even with low weight I felt the muscle deep even felt it 2 days later.
    Shoulder press 8+6
    Db side raises 8+6( did lower weight but felt it and didn't want to cheat it)
    Db shrugs 8+6

Hack squat 8+6 felt like a teenager where a the muscle
    Leg press 8+6 good weight went deep
    Calf raise on leg press 8+6 could a used more weight but didn't want to switch weights on leg press
    Seated calf raise 8+6
    Kneeling leg raise 8+6

Couple of questions..for shrugs the range of motion is so small just do our best..any tips? Don't know what to do for hamstring they got the kneeling leg curl, seated leg curl(curl down), or flute machine? Should I put the weight I'm using anyone care?

Any advise or think I should switch say something also keep on hitting those weights hard.

Well week 1 complete after a good back/tricep day, yea yea I know it's late. I warmed up on each exercise cause with this program I'm hoping to get the feel so I want to warm up to make sure I get the form right before hitting it hard with the intensity of HR, I'm sure as time goes on I wont be warming up for every exercise but right now with gauging the weight it also helps with picking the weight I'm going to be using for my working set.

Wide grip pulldowns 2x 8+6 "wierd the second set I was able to feel better, maybe I should have upped the weight"
    Seated cable rows 2x 8+6
    Rack deadlifts 2x 8+6 (know i'm going to b paying for this later)
    incline skullcrusher 2x 8+6
    rope pulldowns (triceps) 2x 8+6 (went to heavy I think)
    Dip machine 2x 8+6

So couple of things I went wide with the pulldowns felt good but when I went all the way down it kinda hurt my shoulder so I kept the weight the same. Row Rows Rows how I love them and I can tell they work but damn after the first set my biceps were feeling it, now I watched my form did thumbless and squeezed but for some reason I felt my biceps maybe too high of weight, deadlifts good and felt them coulda done higher but back/legs sometimes feel the next days. I went with incline skullcrushers cause I feel my tricep working better than standard and seated behing the neck extension I dont feel and my shoulders kinda hurt (??what U think). Dips now from the past I know not to do the heavy weight cause after my first set the 2nd with the negatives I could feel my chest hurt kinda like my center rib cage "sternum?", now I had good form didnt lean forward so I'm completely confused. When I lower the weight and try to change my form I feel my shoulders, any reason?? should I change...maybe I keep trying for awhile.
    Dont forget to eat clean and train dirty

Chesticle/biceps(icles)
    Incline bench press 2x 8+6
    Flat bench press 2x 8+6 (same thing as last time the 2nd set just couldn't complete all the neg)
    Incline db flies 2x 8+6 (felt good)
    Barbell curl 2x 8+6
    db hammer curl 2x 8+6
    wrist curls (light cause im afraid of hurting my wrist)

I think I'm going to start logging my actual weight I know it wont be a lot but I have to hold myself accountable and I want to look back and see how much I was lifting even with those negatives. So speaking of weight I love how at the gym people are staring at me looking at the weight and noticing obviously Im struggling but I'm getting it done, with negatives at least with me I cant do that much weight I will I just got to keep on going. Chest felt good I kept the same weight with the flat bench but damnit those 2nd set of negatives are so hard I'm still putting in the weight but I don't want to go down lower in weight I just don't know. I love db hammer curls they seem like omg I'm not even feeling these and all of a sudden I realize I haven't even started with the negatives.

shoulders/legs

smith machine shoulder press 2x 8+6 80lbs, 80lbs
    db side raises 2x 8+6 (15lbs, 15lbs) could have done more but would have cheated
    reverse pec dec 2x 8+6 (80lbs, 80lbs on the stack) probably only 10 lbs lol
    shrugs 2x 8+6 (60, 60) found this deadlift/shrug barbell really like it
    hack squat 2x 8+6 (70, 70) pretty weak but hard to do the negatives
    leg press 2x 8+6 (110, 115) went all the way down very nice
    calf raises on leg press 2x 8+6
    seated calf raises 2x 8+6 (115, 120)
    lying leg curl "hamstrings" 2x 8+6 (stack 4, stack 4) felt tight must be weak
    leg curl (quads) 2x 8+6

Overall felt good but dang I didn't realize the time legs take a long long time maybe I wasn't resting enough between sets cause I was huffing and puffing. I'm beginning to love calf raises I like the burn with the negatives. Of course I'm sure they'll be sore tomorrow

back/triceps

wide grip pulldowns 2x 8+6 (12, 11 on stack) have to concentrate of form I started to feel my bi's
    cable row 2x 8+6 (10,10 stack)
    rack deadlifts 2x 8+6 (100, 100lbs) could have gone higher but with deadlifts didn't want to hurt anything
    incline skull crushers 2x 8+6 (60, 60lbs ezcurl) felt ok until the negatives puttin in the work
    rope pulldowns 2x 8+6 (8, 8stack) felt good but started to feel shoulders
    dip machine 2x 8+6 (125, 125lbs)

Post workout cardio 30 min stairmaster. Not sure if I've mentioned but I will be doing cardio for the contest everday except wed/fri unless something comes up I have a little one "Hayden" and he makes me work so I kinda count that lol. I tried a cybex arc trainer yesterday and I feel it today so I might be doing that more than the others. For some reason I understand that the secondary muscle you use for pulldowns is biceps but I thought I had my form right I'll just stick with that weight for awhile. Maybe for triceps pulldown with the rope I'm keeping my shoulders to far forward so that's why I'm feeling my shoulders a little, and I keep my chest back and arms back so I don't understand why doing dips on the machine I feel my inner chest I know I could do more weight cause I tried but them my inner chest bone felt like it was being pulled. I wasn't leaning forward cause I'm using dips for my triceps so when the back's straight and im concentrating on the triceps it should work, I'll stick with it unless someone else can think of a better tri , I think the other ones are good. Well time to make some turkey concoction

Chesticles/biceps

Incline bench press 2x 8+6(125lb, 125)
    Bench press 2x 8+6(125, 130lb) tried 130 will have to go back to 125
    Incline db flies 2x 8+6 (40lb, 40) may go up next week
    Barbell curl 2x 8+6(60, 60lb)
    Db hammer curl 2x 8+6(30, 30lb)
    wrist curls 2x 8+6 forgot weight.

I know these numbers are pathetic but for barbell I added the bar I was always told its 45lbs if not then my numbers are even worse but I just cant do anymore I'm pushing myself trust me I am it just wont move. I even tried adding more weight I just couldn't and when I tried for chest it was all cheat and there's no way you could call those regular reps let alone controlled slow negatives. Of course did the usual cardio after I wanted to go longer but the wifey had plans for today since tomorrow it's suppose to be blizzard like conditions we tried to get everything done today lets just say I'm going to enjoy my sleep tonight.

Shoulders and legs

Smith machine 2x 8+6 (80, 80lb)
    Db side raises 2x 8+6 ( 15, 15lbs) wanna go higher but 20 is to heavy
    Reverse Pec DEC 2x 8+6 (80,80lbs stack) tried 90 after so I might bump up next time
    Shrugs 2x 8+6 ( 70,70lbs) I'm adding the 35 plates on both sides I don't know how much the bar weighs
    Hack squats 2x 8+6(70,70lbs) damn these burn
    Leg press 2x 8+6(130,130lbs) good jump fro. Last week happy my legs are improving
    Calf raises on leg press 2x 8+6
    Seated calf raises 2x 8+6(115,115)
    Lying leg curl hamstrings 2x 8+6( stack 4,4) hard to do negatives when our also fighting gravity..grow baby grow
    Leg curl 2x 8+6

I've been thinking about adding some lunges cause I'm sure they'll help but after all the legs there toast maybe I'll just do it another day..now time for my shakie and spending time w Hayden bring on the horseplay

Back/triceps for Tuesday 28th

wide grip pulldowns 2x 8+6 (11, 11 on stack) don't know how I did 12 the week before I could tell I woulda cheated to lift the 12 with the negatives
    rack deadlifts 2x 8+6 (100, 105lbs) felt good that's why I upped the weight liked it but if I keep doing this I might have to wear straps with this exercise
    incline skull crushers 2x 8+6 (60, 60lbs ezcurl) don't know what the incline was I like this alot
    rope pulldowns 2x 8+6 (8, 8stack) felt good but started to feel shoulders
    dip machine 2x 8+6 (125, 125lbs)Thought about upping to 130 but started to feel the chest I'll just keep it and if I still don't feel it in like a couple of weeks I'll change it.

Stairmaster kicked my ass I don't understand how I'm so winded I thought I was in shape.

Thursday 30,
    cardio stairmaster again but this time I made it my own I kicked its ass 35 min bio now time for turkey wraps

ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good job man, keep it up. IMO if you have to cheat on the negative reps, cheat the positive and work the negative.

Chesticles/bicep(icles)

Incline bench press 2x 8+6(130, 130lb) so happy about going up in weight I felt aweasome
    Bench press 2x 8+6(130, 130) 2x in a row oh hell yea I even did a extra negative so I either cheated or I wasn't pushing myself
    Db incline fly 2x 8+6(40,45) the 45's felt good but my shoulder felt it so I might do 40,45 next week too, either that or lower the incline
    barbell curl 2x 8+6 (60, 65) tried the 65 so 2 5lb, and 2 2.5 plus bar kinda cheated but I got the negative it was hard...fighting gravity didn't know it was that hard
    db hammer curl (seated) 2x 8+6(30,30) just couldn't go up in weight nice that everyone was looking me struggling doing the 30s nice very nice
    Reverse ezcurl 2x 8+6(20, 20) the preset ezcurl bars figured I'd add this or do some other bicep
    Writst curl/reverse wrist curl 2x 8+6

Aweasome chest day I've been feeling bad about the weight like why couldn't I do anymore or what's going on so this was really nice finally felt like I'm being put through hell LOL. I even said "he** yea outloud". Ok now a question if anyone's interest I have a question to maybe the people that have done this before is 2 bicep exercises ok I added reverse curls today but I'm already doing hammer curls so maybe my forearms are getting enough. So I'm thinking about barbell curl, db hammer curl, and either; reverse ezcurl, maybe preacher curl, db concentration curls. I think the concentration curls would do some real harm but it
    d have to light light weight with the 8+6..any thought

Eat clean and train dirty everyone bio... oh yea 25 min arc trainer post workout

Shoulders and legs

Smith machine 2x 8+6 (80, 80lb)
    Db side raises 2x 8+6 ( 15, 15lbs) wanna go higher but 20 is to heavy
    Reverse Pec DEC 2x 8+6 (80,90s stack) since I did 90s I'll c how I feel next week
    Shrugs 2x 8+6 ( 80,80lbs) upped the weight felt good but hard with the negatives since small rom
    Hack squats 2x 8+6(70,70lbs) damn these burn
    Leg press 2x 8+6(130,140)
    Seated calf raises 2x 8+6(115,115)
    Lying leg curl hamstrings 2x 8+6( stack 4,5) love theseand could have went up but wanted to watch form
    Leg curl 2x 8+6 I'll gave to write down for next time.

I'm really liking how I'm doing good on legs but they don't feel sore till day to 2days after, hard to judge how much to push it. Good shoulder but people kept taking machines chit chatting so I just got done as soon as I could hopefully next time will be better

wide grip pulldowns 2x 8+6 (11, 12) tried 12 but only got 5negatives
    cable row 2x 8+6 (10,11 stack)
    rack deadlifts 2x 8+6 (105, 110) kicked ass upped the weight liking this
    incline skull crushers 2x 8+6 (60, 70lb) up in weight
    rope pulldowns 2x 8+6 (8, 8 stack) almost had to drop down the weight down maybe my elbows were acting weird but hope next week will be better
    dip machine 2x 8+6 (125, 130lbs) finally went up in weight

Ran out of time had to pick up Hayden so only 12 min on the arc trainer

So happy about increasing weight on some lifts, disappointed about the tricep pull downs but it's about killing the muscle and I think I did. These negatives are hard I still have to keep track cause I think I've been shortchanging myself and not lasting the 5seconds.

nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by muscle1674 View Post

wide grip pulldowns 2x 8+6 (11, 12) tried 12 but only got 5negatives
    cable row 2x 8+6 (10,11 stack)
    rack deadlifts 2x 8+6 (105, 110) kicked ass upped the weight liking this
    incline skull crushers 2x 8+6 (60, 70lb) up in weight
    rope pulldowns 2x 8+6 (8, 8 stack) almost had to drop down the weight down maybe my elbows were acting weird but hope next week will be better
    dip machine 2x 8+6 (125, 130lbs) finally went up in weight

Ran out of time had to pick up Hayden so only 12 min on the arc trainer

So happy about increasing weight on some lifts, disappointed about the tricep pull downs but it's about killing the muscle and I think I did. These negatives are hard I still have to keep track cause I think I've been shortchanging myself and not lasting the 5seconds.

I have noticed that it is hard for me to keep count of the number of negative reps AND the rate of each negative while really struggling to support the weight. I imagine it is a lot easier with a partner who can count for you.

Originally Posted by nissan11 View Post
    I have noticed that it is hard for me to keep count of the number of negative reps AND the rate of each negative while really struggling to support the weight. I imagine it is a lot easier with a partner who can count for you.
    I'm doing the solo so I don't have a partner...usually I just do 8 reps the immediately count the negatives and on the second I go 2 and 2,3,4,5,6 and 3 and 2,3,4,5,6 and 4 and 2,3,4,5,6 etc etc
    I keep track of the negatives cause I imagine that's what it's all about

Chesticles/bicep(icles) Sat 2-8-14

Incline bench press 140lbx6 reps, 2x 8+6(130, 130lb)
    Bench press 2x 8+6(130, 130)Well after last weeks good time I felt bad on the second set I was only able to do 4 negative reps don't know why just couldn't, maybe I didn't rest enough between sets or what
    Db incline fly 2x 8+6(45,45) felt good but didn't go all the way to the top when I do that I feel like I'm just pressing like a bench and I don't want to aggravate my shoulders, what do you think?
    barbell curl 2x 8+6 (60, 65) same as last time just couldn't do anymore and I don't want to cheat
    db hammer curl (seated) 2x 8+6(30,30) since gym was empty didn't feel bad curling with the 30s
    concentration curls 2x 8+6 (20, 20) Just need to keep telling myself it's nto about the weight
    Reverse ezcurl 2x 8+6(20, 30)wow I thought the 20s were easy so I bumped it up boy was I wrong about them being light by the time I got to the negatives they were burning but I kept going
    Writst curl/reverse wrist curl 2x 8+6
    post workout arc trainer 30 min

Well aweasome day training the gym was dead cause of the snowing/weather so I had the place to myself for the most part, I have a plan and I don't want a little snow to stop me I want to be the best for me and that comes with pushing myself. Ok little rant, lately after training I've been doing some ab work and today I wanted to do some hanging leg raises (focus of form and us my abs to bring my legs up) but are you serious you've been taking up 3 pieces of equipment and yet you get mad cause I want to jump in I could have been completely done by the time you were even done with one set. Sure I talk to people just like everyone else but I'm there to work out/lift you shouldn't be able to just chit chat for 10 min using machines up while someone is waiting for them URGGGG. ok everyone have fun eat clean and train dirty

Shoulders and legs..Sunday 2-9-14

Smith machine 2x 8+6 (80, 85lb) felt good
    Db side raises 2x 8+6 ( 15, 15lbs) dangit even tried the 20's after the hrt and I could do them just not the negatives so I'll just have to stick w it
    Reverse pec dec (90,90s stack)
    Shrugs 2x 8+6 ( 85,85lbs) surprised I went up in weight but I need to keep going
    Hack squats 2x 8+6(70,75lbs) this may seem low but I went up not as much as I wanted too but I did
    Leg press 2x 8+6(140,145))
    Seated calf raises 2x 8+6(115,120) thought the weight was easy but for some reason on the 2nd negative I could barley finish unless I didn't do full rom so I'll stick with this for awhile
    Lying leg curl hamstrings 2x 8+6( stack 5,5)tried 6 after the set so I may try that next time
    Leg curl 2x 8+6 I'll gave to write down for next time
    post workout 25 min arc trainer. was planning on doing longer but of course it was snowing so I figured shoveling would be some more cardio

Monday 2-10-14
    Well cardio planned even thought it's freezing but someone at work asked what I was buying wife for valentines day "OH SHOOT IS THAT coming up" lately with lack of sleep/working ot I've been forgetful. So I decided hayden would go and help me pick something out for her so I know I should have been doing cardio but gotta make the wifey happy and especially since I had food prep yesterday 2.5 hrs (not that good at it) I would do something for her...remember eat clean and train diry

Back/triceps for Tuesday feb 11

wide grip pulldowns 2x 8+6 (11, 12) once again tried the stack 12 for second set and only got 4 negatives I'll just have to keep with 11
    cable row 2x 8+6 (10,10stack) Glad I kept with 10 wouldn't have been able to do more weight
    rack deadlifts 2x 8+6 (110, 115) good with weight finally felt good with back
    incline skull crushers 2x 8+6 (70, 70lb) second set was killer almost didn't finish all negatives but pushed forced through
    rope pulldowns 2x 8+6 (8, 8/7 stack) Well this sucked I had to drop down to 7 on the stack to do all the negatives
    dip machine 2x 8+6 (130, 130lbs) not bad just happy I was able to keep the weight

Well I gotta tell you I was all hyped up for the gym but left it extremely disappointed. Don't understand how I'm not increasing weight on the pulldown and for triceps OMG how could I not even do the same weight at last time I was just shocked/shocked How come the weight just wouldn't move it just wouldn't. I'm hoping its just a fluke but I might have to switch to a different tricep exercise cause why wouldn't I be able to do the same weight rope pulldowns I thought were a good tricep exercise but maybe my shoulders/form is all off cause that was just laughable. Any suggestions??

Chesticles/bicep(icles) Sat 2-15

Incline bench press 140lbx6 reps, 2x 8+6(130, 130lb) Felt good, and good thing I did this first I had a feeling it mighta been a off day but I proved myself wrong
    Bench press 2x 8+6(130, 130)
    Db incline fly 2x 8+6(45,45)
    barbell curl 2x 8+6 (60, 65) I know I know same as last week but Maybe I didn't push it hard enough on the first set cause the second set was easy def going to be doing both 65 next week
    db hammer curl (seated) 2x 8+6(30,30)
    concentration curls 2x 8+6 (20, 20) dang it cant do anymore w/o sacrificing the negatives
    Reverse ezcurl 2x 8+6(30, 30lb)oh yea hit these hard but doing the second set a woman comes by and grabs the heavier weight I bet it didn't look good but hey im doing HRT!!
    Wrist curl/reverse wrist curl 2x 8+6
    post workout arc trainer 25 min

Well ok I've been wondering why I haven't been increasing the weight on lifts and I think it just clicked but I'm probably not eating enough, this is the first real real time I've stuck to eating better/clean and I think to look better I have to not eat as much cause it doesn't make any sense how I'm tired, hungry, and just cant "do" anymore weight. So I'm going to bump up the protein and maybe carbs (carb sensitive) but something has to change. And of course I was planning on doing more cardio cause I've noticed everyone else doing multiple cardio sessions but guess who calls me the wifey "oh no". He took hayden to doctor he's sick he's got some kind of rsv and very very contagious, cant go to daycare for at least a week and have to have a nebulizer/whatever you call it. Training is going to be different but I'll find a way I'm dedicated and I'll just work around, family comes first but doesn't mean training/eating has to suffer. ANd of course with him hopefully getting some naps I'll just prep my meals more so I wont be tempted. Eating clean and training dirty and shoveling (winter go away)

Shoulders and legs Sunday 2-16-14

Smith machine 2x 8+6 (85, 85lb) felt good
    Db side raises 2x 8+6 ( 15, 15lbs) think 15s are just going to be my number for awhile im going to either do a set before of 20's or after like 20x5/6, 8+6, 8+6
    Shrugs 2x 8+6 ( 90, 90lbs) didn't expect to go up this high but everyone was using the smaller plates so I decided f it might as well try and was able to get...my chest and traps/shoulder I feel are so week so glad this went up
    Hack squats 2x 8+6(75,75lbs) did these right after a warm up set of squats/front squats ouchie
    Leg press 2x 8+6(150, 150lbs) I know a small jump but just happy I keep increasing on my legs
    Seated calf raises 2x 8+6(120,120) not bad for weight but I couldn't do anymore I'll try again next time but I might go with standing next time
    Lying leg curl hamstrings 2x 8+6( stack 5,6) oh yea huge jump
    Leg curl 2x 8+6

Well I already posted but after I got done with workout wifey called and said my son was sick took him to urgent care has rsv so out for 1 week daycare and breathing treatments for the week. SO cardio has been iffy but still good on diet/training its just the cardio isn't has high up there, I have found that since I get to work early I just do some fast walking I'm adding it up and its not bad with breaks I probably walk about 30-50 min a day so that'll have to last until this weekend he should be doing better. Eat clean and train dirty

Back/triceps for Tuesday feb 18..7:15 pm... very tired

wide grip pulldowns 2x 8+6 (11, 11) + 11stuck with 11 but did extra set reg reps
    rack deadlifts 2x 8+6 (115, 120)120 was terrible I'll stick with 115 next time I cant raise the weight everytime im sure
    incline skull crushers 2x 8+6 (70, 70lb) was killer dont know why maybe tired but these were though
    v-bar pulldowns 2x 8+6 (8, 8 stack) well wasnt feeling the rope pulldowns so switched to the vbar still felt good and felt better about the weight
    dip machine 2x 8+6 (130, 130lbs)+ 135 felt good maybe when i was doing them first it was just wierd felt good and I even did regular reps after with 5 lb, might try to bump up weight next time with the hrt reps.

post workout 25 min stairmaster damn do my legs hurt but had to get in something good since I had to hurry home to hayden, he still feels like **** I just want him to get his appetite back I think when that happens he'll start feeling better

Chest/biceps 2-22-14

bench press 2x 8+6 (130, 135lb) + 140x3 finally went up in weight about time maybe cause I got to sleep in today or maybe the cherry tomatoes I ate before U know I hear those tomoatoes make you lift extra weight lol
    Incline bench press 2x 8+6 (130, 135"8+4") actually when I went to bump up the weight I only got 4 negatives so I'll just try that weight first next time and try to bust out the 6 negatives
    Incline db fly 2x 8+6 (45,45 actually 8+6, 8+7) felt good so I might try to go up just don't want to risk my shoulder acting up or anything heard horror stories about people pushing to much weight on fly's
    barbell curl 2x 8+5, 8+4 (65, 65lb) I decided to stick with the weight but my hrt suffered so I might go 60, 65 next time I just so want to increase weight but just cant do anymore on curls
    Seated db hammer curl 2x 8+6 (30, 30) + 35x3 so want to do more weight just cant
    Concentration curls 2x 8+6 (20, 20)
    Reverse ezcurl 2x 8+6 (30, 30) dang what a burn on second set
    wrist curls 2x 8+6

Post workout 30 min arc trainer

Well I was forced to do things a little different cause some D-Bag was hogging the only incline bench so I started with flat first which ended up turning good cause I increased weight, but even after 2 workouts he was still using the machine...oh wait I mean hogging the machine with weight on it while he was using 3 other pieces of equipment I bugged him and asked I'm going to jump in I've done 6 sets and I need to use it he said he was ok but gave me dirty looks the rest of the day. Now I have in the past used 2 machines at one time but only when no one's there and especially not lollygagging chatting with people OMG URRGGGG I just want to get in to get a good workout. Good chest workout overall I would have liked to increase weight all the time and "feel" the muscle but maybe one day and I decided to cheat on the barbell curl and did the heavy weight but didn't complete the hrt reps. I just don't understand but don't want to be heaving the weight up that's for sure. On another note sunny boy's doing good feeling almost 100% better so I was able to take my time even did a little cardio and jumped into the sauna was really nice. Hope everyone's sat was great and it's so nice to finally have above freezing weather...eat clean and train hard

Shoulders and legs Sunday 2-23-14

Smith machine 2x 8+6 (85, 85lb)
    Db side raises 2x 8+6 ( 15, 15lbs)+ 20x4
    Shrugs 2x 8+6 ( 90, 90lbs) felt good, still hard doing the 5 second negatives cause of short rom
    Hack squats 2x 8+6(75,80lbs) yea shouldn't of tried the 80 was actually 8+4
    Leg press 2x 8+6(150, 150lbs)
    Seated calf raises 2x 8+6(120,125) not bad really thinking about going to a standing calf raise just cause i cant do anymore weight/a change
    Lying leg curl hamstrings 2x 8+6( stack 6,6)
    Leg curl 2x 8+6

Nothing special just glad I made it in Ive been really tired ever since hayden was sick so I'm just glad I went in hit it hard didnt slack off even did 20 min post treadmill (ill pay for it tomorrow)

Back/triceps for Tuesday feb 25, yea I know i'm posting late

wide grip pulldowns 2x 8+6 (11, 11)
    cable row 2x 8+6 (10,10 stack)+ 11x3
    rack deadlifts 2x 8+6 (120, 120)stuck with 120 because I didnt want to push it since my grip was failing at the 3rd negative
    incline skull crushers 2x 8+6 (70, 70lb) I dont get it dang these are getting hard
    v-bar pulldowns 2x 8+6 (8, 8 stack)+ 8x3
    dip machine 2x 8+6 (130, 130lbs)

Well overall again not a bad workout I'm puttin in the intensity its just the same weights are getting harder and harder to do, I know I'm resting enough so I dont know what the deal is. Maybe I'm not eating enough that's the only thing I can think of but I'm try to watch what I eat and I'm not eating that bad I'm not eating alot of carbs but I''m carb sensitive (i could probably gain 10 lbs just from looking at a bagel). I'll just try upping the protein a little bit or having some carbs pre workout

Chest/biceps 3-1-14

Incline bench press 2x 8+6 (130, 135lb) + 140x3
    Bench press 2x 8+6 (135, 135lb) wow increased weight on both set aweasome
    Incline db fly 2x 8+6 (45,45)felt good might try to do extra set of 50s next time
    barbell curl 2x 8+5, 8+4 (65, 60lb) Well that answers my question if I shoulda increased the weight I started heavier and could only do 4 negatives so I had to drop down for the second set wow what a ego trip
    Seated db hammer curl 2x 8+6 (30, 30) + 35x3 so want to do more weight just cant
    Concentration curls 2x 8+6 (20, 20)+ 25x3
    Reverse curl 2x 8+6 (30, 30)
    wrist curls 2x 8+6

post workout 30 min on stairmaster, well glad I increased felt good about chest day I've been feeling my chest has been laggin almost thought about another light day/another day I feel like it needs more attention but yet crused the weight even after being tired and working ot BIO, still eating clean and training dirty

Shoulders and legs Sunday 3-2-14

Smith machine 2x 8+6 (85, 85lb)+ 90x4
    Shrugs 2x 8+6 ( 90, 90lbs)+ 100x4 wanted to hit extra want my traps to grow
    Hack squats 2x 8+6(75,80lbs)
    Leg press 2x 8+6(150, 150lbs) dang looks lightweight but with negatives I just cant do anymore now maybe next week I hope
    Seated calf raises 2x 8+6(125,125)+ 130x4
    Leg curl 2x 8+6

Well good workout even though it snowed night before I considered shoveling a pre cardio, a couple of lifts I just couldnt do anymore I hate how when u start u think dang I'm going to increase the weight next set and then u realize Uh no I still have to get those hellcentrics. post workout cardio 22 min treadmill (leg day afterall didnt want to burn the wheels to bad).

Back/triceps for Tuesday 3-3-14, hope this posting late isn't going to be normal

wide grip pulldowns 2x 8+6 (11, 11)
    cable row 2x 8+6 (10,10 stack)+ 11x3
    rack deadlifts 2x 8+6 (120, 120)+ 130x4
    incline skull crushers 2x 8+6 (70, 70lb) +60x5 wanted to do another set since the 70s were so hard
    v-bar pulldowns 2x 8+6 (8, 8 stack)+ 8x4
    dip machine 2x 8+6 (130, 130lbs)+ 110x4 dropset I had to hurry on these cause of time so I did a drop set real fast

no post cardio but cardio on Tuesday 3-4-14 since I was in a rush. Really liking the whole program sometimes I feel like it's not enough and since I'm watching what I eat I figured I'd be coming along better but I'm also in a deficit so I'm hoping that's why its hard. Eat clean and train hard

Chest/biceps 3-8-14

Incline bench press 2x 8+6 (130, 135lb) + 140x3
    Bench press 2x 8+6 (135, 135lb)second set was 8+5 don't know maybe rushed to fast and didn't wait enough but still pushed till failure
    Incline db fly 2x 8+6 (45,45) was going to do 50's but I tried and knew I wouldn't be able to get the hrt reps
    barbell curl 2x 8+5, 8+4 (60, 60lbs) decided to stay with this weight after last week failing
    Seated db hammer curl 2x 8+6 (30, 30) + 35x4
    Concentration curls 2x 8+6 (20, 20)+ 25x4
    Reverse curl 2x 8+6 (30, 40) I tried the 40s and felt good until the +6negatives still pushed it out might try again on the second set
    wrist curls 2x 8+6

post workout 25 min arc trainer. Past couple of weeks been switching up the order of certain exercises to keep it interesting but still not going up in the weight really I understand I've been cutting the carbs a bit and watching what I eat better and better every day but I think I should be progressing but still going to stick with it, consistency, eating clean, and training dirty will work I just have to trust the process.

Shoulders and legs Sunday 3-9-14

Smith machine 2x 8+6 (85, 85lb)+ 90x4
    Shrugs 2x 8+6 ( 90, 90lbs)+ 100x4 wanted to hit extra want my traps to grow
    Hack squats 2x 8+6(80,80lbs) yea finally I feel like I've been stalling on these
    Leg press 2x 8+6(150, 155lbs) I know I can lift more weight but with the 6 slow negatifes I jus cant
    Seated calf raises 2x 8+6(125,130) Dang the range of motion on these were terrible its not that I cant do more weight I just cant get the full rom if these dont work I'm going to switch to standing
    Leg curl 2x 8+6

Very very quick workout tons of d'bags were there hogging up machines and wouldnt let me work in with them. plus the looks LMAO i''m doing negatives so dont judge me and who cares how much I lift lol. Been awhile since I've updated will hopefully do later...eat clean and train hard