alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100)

Where to find "Starting Strength" program?

I'm not sure if this is it: http: //startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/The_Starting_Strength_Novice/Beginner_Programs
    (I can't post links yet, please remove the space after http: for the link to work)
    Or if there is more to it. If that IS it I don't exactly know how to start.

Assuming that is it, do I do workouts daily, with A - Cardio Day - B - Cardio Day- A - Cardio Day - Rest Day
    and then B-Cardio-A-Cardio-B-Cardio-rest etc? I plan on using P90x Cardio X as cardio, its 40 minutes long including warm up / cool down.

What does 3x5 Squats mean? I do 3 sets of 5 squats with a barbell? How heavy should I start with? How long do I rest in between sets? Do I go onto the next move and cycle through them all, or do the move again until I've completed 3 sets after my rests?

I have 15, 20, 30 lbs dumbbells. I have a barbell, but it only goes up to 50 Pounds (not including the actual bar)

Is that enough? Do I need to buy more weight for the barbell? I've never used one before. And I've been doing P90x for nearly 2 years with no results, so coming to a workout that seems so short confuses me. Can somebody please tell me the basics I'm very confused and frustrated.

Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniksder16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its in the teen bodybuilding section as a sticky.
    Start/Current/Goal
    Bench- 135/160/185
    Squat- 185/???/300
    Deadlift- 300/???/350
    Powerclean- 120/135/180?
    Bodyweight- 170/172.5/180

AgentSmitty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by alreadyinuse12 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is it: http: //startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/The_Starting_Strength_Novice/Beginner_Programs
    (I can't post links yet, please remove the space after http: for the link to work)
    Or if there is more to it. If that IS it I don't exactly know how to start.

Assuming that is it, do I do workouts daily, with A - Cardio Day - B - Cardio Day- A - Cardio Day - Rest Day
    and then B-Cardio-A-Cardio-B-Cardio-rest etc? I plan on using P90x Cardio X as cardio, its 40 minutes long including warm up / cool down.

What does 3x5 Squats mean? I do 3 sets of 5 squats with a barbell? How heavy should I start with? How long do I rest in between sets? Do I go onto the next move and cycle through them all, or do the move again until I've completed 3 sets after my rests?

I have 15, 20, 30 lbs dumbbells. I have a barbell, but it only goes up to 50 Pounds (not including the actual bar)

Is that enough? Do I need to buy more weight for the barbell? I've never used one before. And I've been doing P90x for nearly 2 years with no results, so coming to a workout that seems so short confuses me. Can somebody please tell me the basics I'm very confused and frustrated.
    Read the stickies at the top of the page and read the wiki you linked to (obviously you didn't) It answers all your questions. We aren't here to spoon feed you, do the research yourself. Your questions have been answered repeatedly on this forum, do a search.

I will say this: don't bother with cardio on SS as it will impact your strength gains. Run the program then worry about cardio later.