senpenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Cellucor C4 Itchy Rashes Everywhere

Hey guys,
    I've never taken any pre workouts before cellucor c4. Tub just arrived in Mail two days ago, and tried it that day in the afternoon. Felt great, but during that night, I felt a bit itchy. Yesterday, I drank a scoop with 8oz of water 30 minutes before my workout (around 3pm). Felt good afterwards, no itching or tingling. Went to bed at around 1ish but couldn't fall asleep. I was itching everywhere and my fingers and feet felt bloated. Turned on bathroom lights and see that my whole body is filled with rashes everywhere, and I can't stop itching them. Finally gave up on trying to fall asleep, took a hot bath, and read a couple posts on similar side effects. I haven't seen anybody post about anything quite this bad.
    Help?!?!?

These rashes are red bumps and some of the bigger ones resemble a nasty mosquito bite.

JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Might be reaction on niacin or nitrates

Since ure not 18, no one will recommend you preworkout, youre still growing (not in bb way, we all are)

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnTheHonest View Post
    Might be reaction on niacin or nitrates

Since ure not 18, no one will recommend you preworkout, youre still growing (not in bb way, we all are)
    This.. you should not be using the product under 18 as the label states
    the itchiness may be the beta-alanine tingles you are experiencing with the product. Always start at 1 scoop.

"Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended does. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine"

Alright. Will this reaction to ba/nitrates/niacin go away with age?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by senpenguin View Post
    Alright. Will this reaction to ba/nitrates/niacin go away with age?
    With continued use. Just like when you first have an energy drink and it blows you away.
    Do not take for another 2 years.

jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, at your age start with a good multivitamin and a balanced diet. You'd be extremely surprised how far those will get you. C4 wasnt around when Arnold was getting big. Use your age to your advantage. Eat, train, rest... and study.