Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PROMO: ANIMAL RageXL BB.com Launch Giveaway

What's up yall? For those who don't know me, I'm one of the new reps on behalf of Universal and Animal. If you ever have any questions regarding our products, please feel free to drop me a PM at any time. With that out of the way, onto the good stuff....

A new formula. Three kickass new flavors. The same raw focus and energy you grew to love, now with all the bells and whistles. As much as we enjoyed OG Rage, everyone has room for improvement and we are no different. We added ergogenic agents designed to take Rage XL to the next level and if you haven't heard by now, dramatically enhanced the flavor profile. We tested prototype after prototype before we finally were satisfied with the function/flavor combinations. Our loyal customers spoke, and we sure as hell listened. The outcome is the creation of these 3 new flavors:

Grape of Wrath
    Lemon Slayed
    Mango Unchained

So let's get to what y'all are here for, shall we? I have 20 tubs of Animal RageXL to give away in celebration of the BB.com launch. That's right. 20 of these bad boys. What do you gotta do to enter for a chance at one? Simple.

1. Drop a post on why you want a tub of RageXL.
    2. If selected, post a review of your experience with RageXL in the appropriate section.

Rules: 18 and over, US or our Canadian friends up north only. You also can't have won any Universal/Animal promo in the last 30 days. Lets give someone else a chance at some swag, shall we?

20 winners will be picked at random next Saturday. Any questions? If not, then.... GO.
    Animal Rep

instagram: @onelargepanda / Follow for weekly Animal giveaways!

www.animalpak.com
    Twitter & Instagram @animalpak
    ******** @officialanimalpak

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this! I love Animal products and I havent gotten my hands on some in a while. I want a tub because I have heard great reviews about the new RageXL and I definitely want to get the same experience as everyone else that has already tried it. I am training right now with a goal of reaching 10%bf and I am now dong a 6-day split with cardio and abs every other day...i only rest on sunday and even then its an active rest! I go to the gym after 6hrs a class everyday and sometimes after i work in the dinning hall for another 3hrs after class. I am usually exhausted so i count on my pwo to get me going and ready to rage! I know RageXL will push me through my long gym weeks so getting a chance to rage in the gym with RageXL would be awesome!

And congrats on joining the animal team! great company to rep for
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

Pogue's Bro {IRC Crew} Projectxlol's Avatar
    Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2nd, does that give me a better shot?

Tried the original formulation, enjoyed it very much. As of right now while I'm typing this, just took some Animal Pump. Trying to get back into shape. Currently in graduate school so whenever I get home around 6-7, I'm tired. Need something to pep me back up and keep me awake as I walk to the gym and try to get in at least a decent workout. Trying to make a come back with the help of Animal!

P.S. I'll post an awesome review up

MMMC
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

FAST FUEL Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143033423 (COMPLETE)
    BETA-CRET Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140886491 (COMPLETE)

Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had only used Animal Pacs in the past as far as Universal products are concerned, and well about a week ago I found a sample pack I had laying around of "Animal Rage", decided to give it a shot since the current tub of Jack3d I have is pretty trash imo. Absolutely loved it, so was looking around and coincidentally you launched the Rage XL the same week. Needless to say I am super excited to try the product and have been searching around for a PWO since the ban of Craze and I'm hoping that RageXL is exactly what I'm looking for. Here on the 13th I am starting my rigorous 12 week transformation for the 100k challenge and an awesome new PWO would assist me in that challenge! Thanks for the consideration.
    I'm busier than a one-legged man in an @$$ kicking contest.

fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    having tried this it is a great improvement over the OG taste wise and much cleaner energy gl to all your in for a treat

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd like to try Animal RageXL to see how its robust and complete energy and focus profile can affect my workouts; RageXL goes waaay beyond a caffeine bump with its blends, and I'm a focus junky. The new flavors sound awesome, too.
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grape of Wrath! What a great name!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Registered User 0TheHerculator0's Avatar
    0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So in on this! Animal products always have a complete and killer profile that no other brand can compare to. I need a good jolt of energy before I workout because college and work really kill a lot of energy throughout the day and then the gym's hours aren't that flexible so I have to squeeze a workout in when I can. I've hear amazing things about both the original Rage and XL and I would kill to try out XL. Profile looks complete, flavors look awesome, and it's from a company that's never let me down.

I'd love to post a review. A couple reviews I've posted are
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_...f20b9620f07460 and
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Athl...f27f6c7eebfbc3

Would love to try this!

KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000)
    Animal promotion? ofcourse I am IN! Animal products are a line that you can count on, so i would love to get my hands on RAGE XL! Flavors sound unique and def makes me want to try them! I would love to do a review on Rage XL!

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dan Green, my favourite powerlifter, is an Animal athlete. I know that if he's willing to put his name on something then it must be great quality.

Although I have had many pre's in the past, I haven't liked any of them enough to buy again or resample. I've also never tried any Animal products before, so hopefully this pre, and company, make it into my stack. Would be awesome to get some great workouts in with this product. The flavors sound great and I'm sure the quality's top.

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am a huge fan of Universal products, there sponsored athletes, and the brand itself - always rocking my Animal shirts/hoodie. I've heard so many great things about the first Animal RAGE, but never got around to trying it. After hearing about the reformulation, I was even more intrigued to try out Animal RageXL. I would love to try out the new formula, the flavours sound great (especially Mango Unchained) and would be more than happy to post an in depth review upon trying it. I'll working harder than ever to get my squat and deadlift back up post injury while balancing classes on top of the gym and volunteering, gimme a hand Universal!

Various Reviews here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...chid=427081251
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been a fan of ANIMAL since i started lifting. I remember how happy i was when I got my Animal Pack and it exceeded my expectations for a multi. From that day on, I was an animal fan. I still rock the shirt it that came with Animal pack and would love to give RAGE a try. Evan Centopani is one of my biggest idols and what got me into bodybuilding in the first place so a product that he backs up, i always IN!

PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Love universal. Currently using Real Gains and Torrent both great products. I loved the OG rage and really wanna try XL to compare them side by side. heard really good things from the new formula and the new flavoring system

amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Original rage is the sh** it would be awesome to get to try the RageXL mango unchained, The reason I want to try this RageXL im looking for something to help me build more strength and power! I want to drink RageXL and just destroy the gym and have people ask "Why you so pumpd?" "Man you have strength like an ANIMAL" and I would tell them cause im taking RAGEXL! lol I want to put this RAGE XL to the test!

Last edited by amysbitch; 01-12-2014 at 11:00 AM.

Learning The Ins and Outs Lifeisatrial's Avatar
    Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've used Rage in the past and remember it being a great preworkout. I didn't like the taste however. Hopefully the new formula not only improves the performance aspect but it would be nice if there was an improvement to the flavor as well. Fingers crossed as one of the twenty chosen.
    "If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward"

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd like to review RageXL because, for one... I've used the original rage in the past and loved it. Was a great PWO with a great flavor.
    The new flavors coming out with the NEW RageXL is what really has me interested in trying it out.
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweet deal, all 3 flavors are REALLY good but the Mango Unchained is outrageously good
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this! Would love a chance to win a tub of the new RageXL - I participated in the 3 previous contests to no luck, they were popular threads! Send me one of those tubs so I can pair it up with an Antoine Vaillant video on Youtube as a pwo ritual before crushing my workout
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Sweet deal, all 3 flavors are REALLY good but the Mango Unchained is outrageously good
    That's what I'm most interested in!
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Universal always putting out awesome promo's, looking very promising!

I have been wanting to try this out since I first seen it, would really like a chance to try this out and see how far I can push myself! as well try that unchained mango goodness talked about so much. Would be very happy to write up a review on my experience with it.
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    That mango is off the chain

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get in on this folks! Tried Mango Unchained and it was definitely off the chain!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ManWithNoName93's Avatar
    ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Universal/Animal is among my top favorite, trusted and reliable supplement companies I support and regularly use products from. With that being said the reason as to why I want to try the new Rage XL. I've previously used the original Rage and absolutely looovvee it. It is my go to preworkout for when I want a guaranteed great workout. Rage is one of the only true one scoop preworkouts. My only complaint is that the taste of it wasn't that good but I am sure Animal stepped it up on the XL. I want to try this new and improved version of Rage to compare it to the original is all aspects from taste to gym performance. I know a tub of this would help give me the extra boost in the gym to lift more weight and help me build more muscle as I continue on my fitness journey.
    Controlled Labs PROmore Review: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173734971&p=1488086951&posted=1#post1488086951

marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have never tried an Universal Nutrition product before. I want animal rageXL because i want to turn into an animal while in the gym. I want to rage hard and lift heavy **s weight!

I want to see what this brand is all about and i can write a sweet detailed review!
    Pikes Brother, Gamma Tau Chapter. Phi Phi bros

Completed Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169067143&p=1393220203#post1393220203
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167252721&p=1357519861#post1357519861
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160784941&p=1220426721&posted=1#post1220426721
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159257541

jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am always looking for the a new pre workout to get me focused and pumped with good clean energy. Your formula looks promising and I would love to give it a try and review. See if it will become my new go to pre. I love the fact that RAGE XL has a quick energy complex, sustained energy complex, focus/intensity and endurance/performance complexes. Looks like you guys have hit everything needed in 1 pre. So I wont have to mix 2 different pre's to get what I am looking for.
    Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all.
    Review Compilation Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160579471
    (Complete)ProMera Log-Beta-Cret2.0/PumpExtrem/Peak400
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158716123&pagenumber=

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a sick Promo, I used the Org Rage when it came out. It was very effective. I'll be honest ive slacked my last few orders on Animal/UNV products just because ive not seen anything new worth using right now. I want to give the new rage a shot to see at how effective it will be as well as the taste over all. On the eat path getting ready for my first contest in July of this year.

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by TJB85; 01-11-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got some animal rage in my stash right now in the orange juiced flavor, been hearing good things about the xl, and that mango flavor hnnnnnng, Mango is my favorite of all flavors

Whether I win or not I think I'm gonna have to be picking up some of this, and lately I've been reviewing everything I buy anyway but would definitely like to win some too.

Good luck to all
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Animal Rage... I could use it. I'm 37 and getting older by the minute but i don't have to feel that way... the right supplements can help me get my ass in gear and stay motivated to keeping my body feeling young. Pick me to give an honest review of the product.

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love the change to log sone ragexl, I havent had much luck with preworkouts so if I found one that actually worked that would be amazing. I work 8am-7pm and go to the gym immediately after work hopefully RageXL could give me the boost i need to make sure I never have a bad workout again. My current stack is Gold Standard, Anabolic State, and BCAAs by ON I would love a preworkout to go along with this stack. Plus I feel im an animal in the gym
    Check out my DAA log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159819111

PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would love to log RageXL, I have tried many Animal products and had a postive experience including Rage. I would enjoy trying the newest form and sharing my experience with it. I enjoy logging and put a great deal of effort in keeping things interesting and honest. I also am a huge fan of Frank and Dan Green. Also the Mango sounds amazing since it is right up there with blueberry on my list of favorite flavors. Also would be a huge help after the mental drain of sitting in front of a computer all day.
    Aspiring to one Day work in the Fitness/Supplement Industry....Taking it one barefoot at a time.

**New Jersey Crew 732/973**
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

For the love of ▪█───█▪

My SuperPump 3.0 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160080601&p=1204515131#post1204515131