Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutrition's a bitch

I know some people that can workout for hours, work next to it. They just eat 5 to 6 times a day, they don't have to eat a huge lot, and seem to hold on to any kind of food.

I myself, am the person that if I train hard, like an hour a day, I can best glue the fork to my mouth.. It's literally insane. My basic diet is like, eating all day long. If I don't, my muscles get soft, body gets sore, I get dizzy, moody, joints are aching. My basic routines would be power training. If I do add a bit of cardio, my body keeps wanting to eat even more. At that point I'd be eating like a beast. I'd usually go for 1/2 bread with peanut butter, 2 times warm, a bar of pure chocolate, oats, vegetables, and I probably can add some things to the list even at the end of the day. It's crazy. And still, I don't really gain weight in fat, where another person would be bathing in his fat. And if I do, it'd be a really little bit, 1 week of cardio and it's all gone. It just feels strange for me because most people watch their diets closely and for me it's the other way around. I'm wondering, is this a metabolic question? I can answer my own question but there are prolly a thousands of people that have way more experience then I do so I'd like to share some thoughts, although it may be clear already.

Thanks a lot and enjoy ur days

Luv

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Could you make this question a bit more concise?

Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marly1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tend to lose weight a lot when I train hard. I consider myself the type of person that has to eat really unbelievably much in order to feel good combined with training. I really have to eat all day. I tend to get soft is I don't eat much, I won't make any progress at all stick at the same point, or even make a fallback. I have to eat, eat, eat. My body's a whiner when it comes to nutrition. I had several training buddy's that were a lot bigger in size that could stick to half of my foods and still gained. Right now I did stuff myself like an animal, and my muscles feel hard, I never really hung onto it because I didn't really ever understand this thing in my body. Where it was coming from. Although the average meal plan says watch your foods, I have to eat all day when not even including a lot of cardio. It just feels awkward for me and therefore my question was is this just a metabolism thing, maybe my metabolism is high? I can really suffer from food in training, where others have a lot less problems. If I don't keep a big consistent food flow, my body starts suffering a lot. From dizziness, to losing a lot of weight, aching joints, etc. I can really make no progress at all if I don't eat a LOT. And just trust me, by a LOT I really mean a lot. I have to eat at least double from the average person. I know that because I'm working at a gym, but still I don't really understand my own body. I really never had to do with people with the same problems / things. I can say though it can be really hard.

I know a SLOW metabolism can give someone problems, but I never knew a FAST one could. Therefore, I really like some approvement of someone more experienced on what my problem or symptoms are all about and what they sound like.

Is it more clear now?
    Last edited by Marly1988; 01-11-2014 at 07:53 AM.

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you actually tracking your food intake?

Do you know your TDEE and macro requirements?

GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You eat all day, but in small doses.

Oats, vegetables = low caloric value
    Bar of chocolate = dense, but controlled to that specific bar (it seems)

You can take all these foods and make big meals out of them, but do whatever you feel is better for you.

Oh, and metabolic rate has no influence on the calories you consume. If your body needs 3000 calories a day to survive, then 3300 calories will eventually lead to increased fat gain regardless if you have as fast or slow metabolism.

GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In can be down to genetics too. If your family/parents are skinny, very active and had fast metabolism then you've probably caught on.

Originally Posted by GrowMacGrow View Post
    In can be down to genetics too. If your family/parents are skinny, very active and had fast metabolism then you've probably caught on.
    What? No.

Not talking in a big shot of experience, but I do believe metabolism does affect the way you have to eat one way or another. My family is skinny. I'm not anymore a really vincible very skinny dude, but I do suffer from the same stuff as a skinny person can do, at least that's how I feel about it.

I eat bread with peanut butter to fill up, Probably at this moment half bread a day, and every night vegetables / potatoes / a piece of meat. I see these as my fillers. Most of the times I eat a chocolate bar pure for the energy, 0.5 liter quark, most of the times I add oats. And not every day but I do eat spaghetti, I eat fruit daily. I combine fish at least once a week.It all doesn't fill me up the way I want it to. Anyway, thanks for the replies.

Originally Posted by Marly1988 View Post
    Not talking in a big shot of experience, but I do believe metabolism does affect the way you have to eat one way or another. My family is skinny. I'm not anymore a really vincible very skinny dude, but I do suffer from the same stuff as a skinny person can do, at least that's how I feel about it.

I eat bread with peanut butter to fill up, Probably at this moment half bread a day, and every night vegetables / potatoes / a piece of meat. I see these as my fillers. Most of the times I eat a chocolate bar pure for the energy, 0.5 liter quark, most of the times I add oats. And not every day but I do eat spaghetti, I eat fruit daily. I combine fish at least once a week.It all doesn't fill me up the way I want it to. Anyway, thanks for the replies.
    Count your calories.

moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wanna trade?
    I have the complete opposite problem.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by moose5180 View Post
    Wanna trade?
    I have the complete opposite problem.
    Not fun always feeling like you are starving to maintain 2800 calories.
    Eat more food with less calorie dense numbers to help fill yourself up.
    Eat the damn yolk.