Closed Thread
Page 54 of 300 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 8996
    Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    Finger blast. lol plz don't ever say that to a woman. lol

Good job, I guess. I think you're in your own head at this point. You're thinking too much about it.
    To be fair, you can get away with anything if you've got an irish accent lol.

MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheoneTim View Post
    Some more pics for you brahs

then later after number was obtained :

supremely jealous

gjdm
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*

We will all make it, brah 1doctor's Avatar
    1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

broke my 3 week tinder duck tonight

tbh i haven't even really remembered tinder in a while, and my phone went off at 1am while I was playing football manager. i checked it, asked the girl why she was tindering late, she asked why i was up late, etc etc. eventually we talked about other stuff (sorry i havent slept yet and i'm not really thinking well) and she was like "how do i know you aren't a rapist" and i told her i totally WAS a rapist, and she gave me her address. 20 years old with her own apt, that's dope

neway i get there and she's legit way cuter than her tinder photos. like, she looks very very similar to emma watson. now, i didn't even know i wanted to bang emma watson (never really thought too much of her) but i totally do now. and, girl was 5'8, and we laughed about manlets and ****. i also spent legit a good 1 hour telling nothing but rape jokes and she was LAUGHING at it.

oh, best part? she legit lifts. like, woah. she's also on the university swim team, which is dope. i've never been with a girl who lifts before and by god, i'm not going back to non-lifters. she legit was more aesthetic than me and that's bretty cool. i had only my humor to go on for this one and i guess it worked out bretty well.

anyway, i haven't been tindering so much recently due to irl work/apathy/laziness/lack of motivation/football manager 14, but it's weird how 3 week dry spell really kinda zapped me of everything. like, i've had longer than 3 week dry spells before, but never since tinder; it's really strange how you can get addicted to stuff that quick. i think i'm on dat dere tiger woods sex addiction time

tl;dr tinder is ruining my life in the coolest way possible and i'm ok with it
    - Bourbon crew -
    - Russia crew -
    - BJJ only useful fighting art to learn crew -
    - Holla @ girls who are 6'3 crew -
    - Autorep military on sight crew -

jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1doctor View Post
    broke my 3 week tinder duck tonight

tbh i haven't even really remembered tinder in a while, and my phone went off at 1am while I was playing football manager. i checked it, asked the girl why she was tindering late, she asked why i was up late, etc etc. eventually we talked about other stuff (sorry i havent slept yet and i'm not really thinking well) and she was like "how do i know you aren't a rapist" and i told her i totally WAS a rapist, and she gave me her address. 20 years old with her own apt, that's dope

neway i get there and she's legit way cuter than her tinder photos. like, she looks very very similar to emma watson. now, i didn't even know i wanted to bang emma watson (never really thought too much of her) but i totally do now. and, girl was 5'8, and we laughed about manlets and ****. i also spent legit a good 1 hour telling nothing but rape jokes and she was LAUGHING at it.

oh, best part? she legit lifts. like, woah. she's also on the university swim team, which is dope. i've never been with a girl who lifts before and by god, i'm not going back to non-lifters. she legit was more aesthetic than me and that's bretty cool. i had only my humor to go on for this one and i guess it worked out bretty well.

anyway, i haven't been tindering so much recently due to irl work/apathy/laziness/lack of motivation/football manager 14, but it's weird how 3 week dry spell really kinda zapped me of everything. like, i've had longer than 3 week dry spells before, but never since tinder; it's really strange how you can get addicted to stuff that quick. i think i'm on dat dere tiger woods sex addiction time

tl;dr tinder is ruining my life in the coolest way possible and i'm ok with it
    I dont know about you guys but I think this deserves a slow clap. For the success and the speech
    Superdouche™

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Doc, everyone.

You should charge $$ for motivational speeches before Tinder dates.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

We will all make it, brah 1doctor's Avatar
    1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1doctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yolo
    - Bourbon crew -
    - Russia crew -
    - BJJ only useful fighting art to learn crew -
    - Holla @ girls who are 6'3 crew -
    - Autorep military on sight crew -

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why is no-one asking doc for pics? Is he exempt from the rule?
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bananabucket View Post
    bishes be gettin on my nerves. I stopped responding for a few days, then tonight I send "so hows my long lost lover" to 4 of em and they all respond as eager as ever. brb every single one wants to meet up this weekend.
    Will give this a shot tomorrow or Saturday night. I just stopped responding to all except one who wants to meet up next week. Hopefully my tinderellas respond as eagerly

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    Why is no-one asking doc for pics? Is he exempt from the rule?
    I guess so, in a way. I'll take a well-written paragraph and story as well. I equate that with some potato, out of focus pic or one of the girl that was just ripped off of Tinder.

I don't ask you for pics either b/c they're bound to be tinted through your rose-colored-glasses-save-my-eyes app or whatever
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bunk247 View Post
    To be fair, you can get away with anything if you've got an irish accent lol.
    Hahaha

lmao

One tall ass Polak tranceNhouse's Avatar
    tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tfw you've played football manager 4 years in a row and you get tired of FM 2014 the second day.
    6'5 master race.

****!!FLORIDA CREW!!****
    ****!!POLSKA CREW!!****

Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    okay, so today I used Tinder again and I matched a girl, then I checked her "last time active" and it says "12/03/2013"

How is that even possible if I used tinder for the first time on 12/17/2013?

edit: reps
    Last edited by Jw.; 01-23-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]

TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheoneTim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MIDNCTG View Post
    Lol in for story time tomorrow
    Tomorrow: Will post a Picture of a grill who made me do a bunch of maths to get her number (srs)

Did I get the maths right?
    Will that be her number?
    Is she good looking?
    Will there a spoon pic?

Find out next time on The one Tim; Tinder Chronicles Vol.1!

Night misc
    Almost forgot about this, drunk miscing not even once.

Will deliver 4 u misc.
    Dis bish was cold at first but I turned it around.

Even got a spoon pic for you *******s <3

Will deliver 4 u misc.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mZapyHQ.png[/IG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9JuPpR8s.jpg[/IG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ATBDVZ2s.jpg[/MG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pgQcQoxs.jpg[/MG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EgUpFlus.jpg[/IG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zVG2a4is.jpg[/IG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vhRio8Ms.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qrrIaMk.jpg[/MG]
    How does one hypothetically make this convo not so small?

EDIT: you fixed it.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000)

Will deliver 4 u misc.

gjdm for sticking with it. Also lol at math equations to get her number

banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dat feel when living in a sparsely populated area of Britain. Brb 5 matches a week

Originally Posted by banjo7 View Post
    Dat feel when living in a sparsely populated area of Britain. Brb 5 matches a week
    Convert 20%
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoderDojo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you increased the radius? I'm fairly rural too but am never really short of girls to chose from.

i dont want a large farva yowhattapfatso's Avatar
    yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yowhattapfatso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shuri View Post

you need to

dont fuk this up *******, you can do it

Can we take bets? My guess:

>Lame excuse
    >Can't be troubled to drive
    >Lame excuse
    >Girl stops responding
    >Lame excuse
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yowhattapfatso View Post
    you need to
    [youtube]jW_aWY5PubI[/yout ube]

dont fuk this up *******, you can do it
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/kGpGloJ.gif[/i mg]

inb4 shuri refuses to drive to this bish's house because she lives 15.1 miles away

edit:fuark ^^^ wizard

Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000) Bunk247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lulbrah View Post
    inb4 shuri refuses to drive to this bish's house because she lives 15.1 miles away

edit:fuark ^^^ wizard
    15 miles cut off, mans gotta have rules lol.

Not when you claim your V card and portray desperation.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) banjo7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CoderDojo View Post
    Have you increased the radius? I'm fairly rural too but am never really short of girls to chose from.
    Got it at 10 mile radius. Wouldn't travel further for it currently as without a car. Just got to try and work with the 5 a week

In Shuri I trust. Do it for the misc brah.

Got it at 10 mile radius. Wouldn't travel further for it currently as without a car. Just got to try and work with the 5 a week
    Oh, you're kinda screwed so. I don't have girls under 15 miles, most of my matches are like 40 + miles away. Tinder sucks when not in or near a city

jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you walk up to opportunities door - don't knock it..

Kick that b*tch in, smile and introduce yourself.

- Dwayne Johnson

lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look,some misc'er trekked all the way to this bish's apartment in nyc to harlem through the ghetto being the only white guy in the cart to plow a bish. the commute was 1+ hr in the snow i might add.... why not drive 40miles to plow some bish? especially when you are a virgin???

Originally Posted by CoderDojo View Post
    Oh, you're kinda screwed so. I don't have girls under 15 miles, most of my matches are like 40 + miles away. Tinder sucks when not in or near a city
    When back home in London in a few months. That will be the time. Soon.jpg

Originally Posted by lulbrah View Post
    look,some misc'er trekked all the way to this bish's apartment in nyc to harlem through the ghetto being the only white guy in the cart to plow a bish. the commute was 1+ hr in the snow i might add.... why not drive 40miles to plow some bish? especially when you are a virgin???
    Driving 50 miles to meet a girl tonight, I can't afford this ****.

Closed Thread