Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Registered User HandstandPushup's Avatar
    HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pedigreed a kid when I was in 3rd grade
    ***Reinstate Namean Crew***

Instagram @vivala_ap

Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    we had a kid in school that would shower only 2 or 3 times per week and he smelled really bad.
    During on of our art lessons i let out the most disgusting smelling fart ever, literally the whole room smelled like chit.
    I blamed him and everyone made fun of him because they thought he shat his pants
    "When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before"

Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DashRendar77us View Post
    I crapped my pants a little in 1st grade on that public toilet paranoia. Best friend knew what was going on that day and tried to help me out in confidence.

Best friend later craps his pants a little couple months later and we're all in a circle doing some group thing in class. I call him out for pooping his pants in front of everyone.

wow you're an ass. srs
    "When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before"

Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6th grade, my class was in the portables(a trailer house in the back of the school basically), We were all taking a test quietly and this fat kid walked up to the teacher to hand in his test and when the floor shook,i spontaneously yelled out "Earthquake!!" the class erupted in laughter.

He looked at me and you could see the tears welling up.

p.s I feel bad about it now
    ( ˘˘з)♬♪ I wanna be the very best like no one ever was! To lift weights is my real test to train my muscles is my cause!!!i I will travel across the Gym searching far and wide!, Each new machine to understand the power that's inside!!!!!!ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)ノ♩♫♪

Gym brahs!, oh so true!, our Pre-workout will pull us through, you spot me and i spot you, Gym-E-Mon.... Gota catch em all Gota catch em all(The gains that is), Gym-e-Mon

DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50) DashRendar77us will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xilon View Post
    wow you're an ass. srs
    I know, it haunts me and I try every day to be a better person than I was 22 years ago.

One day at a time bro

MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HalfTonTeen View Post
    I dropped a bowling ball on some turtles shell that I found in the creek
    Future serial killer in the making?
    All posts associated with this account were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. Under no circumstances should any posts by this account be taken seriously.

Active member 2013-2015
    Closing reps - 3169

AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnonyMiscD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In 2nd or 3rd grade, for no reason at all, I kicked the chair out from under this one kid as he sat down. He hit his head on the floor hard as hell and he instantly started crying. No chit, his head hitting the floor sounded like a bowling ball being dropped on the tile.

That afternoon was the end-of-semester ice cream and movie party. I had to sit out in the hallway by myself the whole time and didn't get any ice cream

Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to hit my best friend all the time in 7th grade. I don't remember it but he tells me I did and I believe it.

Told a girl in 4th grade to die and go to hell. She went home crying and teacher reprimanded me. I don't give a fuk though she deserved it and much more. She and almost everyone else in the class taunted me and made me suicidal.

In kindergarden barely knew English but was getting bullied by some kid. So I dug a hole with my feet for like a month in the playground until one day he was walking with the teacher and fell in it and started crying. I was happy af that day.
    1k+

Negs on Sight:
    YolkedBrah
    CannonSex
    heybigboy5
    nzgs

stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000) stev310 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I shot a rubber band and hit this tomboy in the eye, she started crying and went to tell the teacher...meanwhile I rubbed the **** out of my eye and said she shot a pencil at me and hit me in the eye first. She ended up getting suspended for 2 days, I didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Also used to launch hotwheels from the carpet over the bump from tile to carpet and hit kids in the head. Made a few bleed and have to go to the nurse...I was a little prick I could go on and on with my stories.
    My abs thread with routine/info: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123616661

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pissed my pants and said it was some other kid and people believed me, even though the smell was obviously radiating from me.

wot

MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    - Threw turtle eggs at a wall cause i was convinced they weren't real.
    - This kid wanted to be my friend in grade 2, i always ignored him, and he punched me in the face once, and bit my arm another time. fawking psycho.
    - not me, but one of my friends went up to a 2/10 whale in grade 7 and told her she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. When she asked "Seriously?" all surprised he said no and walked away laughing. She cried lol.
    - This was in HighSchool, but i was paired up with a -3.50/10 whale with extremely sweaty hands, i walked away at the start of the dance and she just stood there while everyone else kept dancing. Apparently she started bawling her eyes out lol.
    - I stole and broke some kids glasses in grade 7. Still feel bad but at the same time he deserved it.
    - Throwing spiders at girls in grade 1-4ish etc etc.
    - Again not me, but some kid pissed all over the toilet paper in the washroom stalls so no one could use it.

lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2nd grade - shoved my best friend (still one of my good friends) into the sink in one of the bathrooms and he started crying and the sink almost came off of the wall.

3rd grade - pulled a new move I learned in karate class on this girl named Alayna (she's fuarking sexy now, though) and made here cry. Nothing happened.

4th grade - literally the dumbest kid I have ever know - his name was James. He would throw random capital letters in his words and couldn't read for chit. Made fun of him for being a dumbass all the time.
    my best friend (still one of my good friends) into the sink in one of the bathrooms and he started crying and the sink almost came off of the wall.

7th grade - called a fat girl named Sarah "semi."

7th grade - urban youth girl named Yvonne was in our class and she was from a rough neighborhood and she was ghetto as phuck. She always ate flaming hot cheeto's and could barely speak English. We always made fun of her because she was black and wore Baby Phat. We would always ask her, "Yvonne, what's baby p-hat?"

8th grade - called another fat girl "road block."

iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRockAminos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kid called me a Ni**er, so I went to the bathroom and whooped the Sh*t out of him while he was taking a piss. Not 1 single Fck was given when his midstream urine hit my t shirt

CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000)
    - In year 2 I shat in the urinal at school and blamed it on another kid I didn't like.
    - In year 3 a girl I actually liked asked me out. I said no and ran and hid in the toilet. She started bawling.
    - In high school this really gullible, fresh off the boat kid started in my year. Me and my friends created fake profiles in msn and convinced him we were psychos who were going to rob his house and attack his family unless he fingered his angus (I dont know why this was funny). He did it, and we never let it go. We knew he did it too because we called him out on it in class and he ran off crying.

I was a complete scumbag. Proud of the first one, not so much the second and third.
    Reps on sight for donblaximus

***Always-lift-whilst-wearing-a-Pantera-longsleeve-to-raise-test Crew***
    ***Praise the sun crew***

SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    literally my entire class spit on this one freak girl at recess one day, she was visibly wet.

principal came and talked to the whole class and she changed classes.
    "Why lift when it's all about the face?" - Isaac Newton's Fourth Law

Negs Fake Nattys on Sight