marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Treadmill with custom workout

I want to buy a treadmill for home but I am having trouble finding one that lets me set up my own HIIT workout. I want one where I can set up the time and intensity for rest and work intervals and I can't find it. I looked in 4 stores yesterday, and all models I saw have only fixed 1 minute intervals or variations of that, except for the True fitness PS850. I wanted to know if there are other models out there that know this kind of setup, because I would like to buy it from amazon (or other site) to save the taxes and maybe get financing...

So basically I would like to be able to do this:

Workout 1 : Rest : 30 seconds - 4 mph
    Run : 30 seconds - 7 mph
    Repeat - x times (or x minutes)

Workout 2 : Rest : 10 seconds - 4 mph
    Run : 20 seconds - 7 mph
    Repeat - x times (or x minutes)

I would be happy with a model that knows to set up something like workout 1, I know that something like workout 2 it might be a little to much customization.
    Last edited by marioana; 01-10-2014 at 06:24 AM.

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be a lot cheaper just to run outside, and you can design your own personal workouts. Please excuse me for being an ass hole.

I am no connoisseur in the treadmill department, but I would think that any of your higher end treadmills would allow you to do this.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 2MoreRepz View Post
    Be a lot cheaper just to run outside, and you can design your own personal workouts. Please excuse me for being an ass hole.

I am no connoisseur in the treadmill department, but I would think that any of your higher end treadmills would allow you to do this.
    Well, in Chicago weather, in the winter, is not very pleasant to run outside . And I find cardio one of the most boring things ever, so having a treadmill at home where I can watch some show on TV while running might help me with that...