Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ask a guy that flew to Cali to see a girl that called the cops on him anything.

While I'm miserable in my hotel room I thought I could at least entertain some people before I go lie down on the traintrack.

Registered User zackarykapowski's Avatar
    zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why did she call the cops on you? Was it because she was unaware you were coming to see her?

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm home from work on a snowday, I'd love to hear your entire pathetic story and then give you advice that you won't take because I'm sure you're way past the point of no return. Lay it on me, friend!
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On a scale of 1 - Michael Cera, how beta are you?
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did the airline make you check your purse or were you able to carry it onboard?

vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vaniso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by zackarykapowski View Post
    Why did she call the cops on you? Was it because she was unaware you were coming to see her?
    She knew I was coming but when I showed up at her door she broke down crying and cops were called.

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    I'm home from work on a snowday, I'd love to hear your entire pathetic story and then give you advice that you won't take because I'm sure you're way past the point of no return. Lay it on me, friend!
    Alright well we were in an online relationship for over a year, we had good tines and bad times like when she went to vegas with her ex on her birthday. Still pissed about that. Anyway she told ne she loved me, wanted a future with me and even want kids. She was supposed to come to me a few times but either I cancelled due to being busy or her plans fell through. I told her I would find a way to come over and see her before the end of 2013 but then she changed and out of the blue told me not to come. I came anyway as I couldn't cancel and when I showed up she broke down in tears and called the police. The cop hugged me and took me back to the hotel so I spent NYE feeling suicidal. I messaged her yesterday saying I'd be in the area and when I did she said she'd call the police again and blocked me.

5500 mile trip was clearly worth it.

zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why did the cop hug you? That made me get emotional.

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vaniso View Post
    Alright well we were in an online relationship for over a year, we had good tines and bad times like when she went to vegas with her ex on her birthday. Still pissed about that. Anyway she told ne she loved me, wanted a future with me and even want kids. She was supposed to come to me a few times but either I cancelled due to being busy or her plans fell through. I told her I would find a way to come over and see her before the end of 2013 but then she changed and out of the blue told me not to come. I came anyway as I couldn't cancel and when I showed up she broke down in tears and called the police. The cop hugged me and took me back to the hotel so I spent NYE feeling suicidal. I messaged her yesterday saying I'd be in the area and when I did she said she'd call the police again and blocked me.

Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.

Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.

Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Pics still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.

Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because these confounded pictures will not load. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance.

online relationship for over a year

went to vegas with her ex

told me not to come. I came anyway

here's my question, what is wrong with you

EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricAthlete18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That cop is a true brah. I'm sorry op sloots be sloots I guess
    Current lifts
    (Squat 275x5 atg, bench 205x5, snatch 135x3, clean 185x3, deadlift 365x3)
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hahahaha
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pics to further evaluate etc

Apparently the only good thing about this situation is that you came in contact with the GOAT cop.

reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'd

what was the gender of the cop?
    Pureblood

The cop hugged me because I just got my heart broken and felt awful, he saw that I was on the verge of tears and then he hugged me.

He should have beaten you with a club and arrested you for being such a beta *******.

Seriously though, sounds like a nice guy. Hate that it happened to you bro. Ridiculous that she'd call the cops. People baffle me. She could have easily just told you to leave.

DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadMansHand will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So all that stuff about her going away with her ex, telling you not to come, calling the police...none of that registered with you? You just HAD to message her again? Nice.

It's good to see someone getting such a strong start to their 2014 stalking goals.

was this the cop?

He should have beaten you with a club and arrested you for being such a beta *******.

Seriously though, sounds like a nice guy. Hate that it happened to you bro. Ridiculous that she'd call the cops. People baffle me. She could have easily just told you to leave.
    she probably thought he had a pipebomb or something, all signs point to OP being incredibly weird

noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The cop hugged me because I just got my heart broken and felt awful, he saw that I was on the verge of tears and then he hugged me.
    What was her reason for not wanting you to come?

Why did you show up anyways when she told you not to?

Why would you date a virtual person for over a year?

Is this a new all time low in your life?

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    was this the cop?
    Or this one? ... pls tell me it was Ronnie OP

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe she's just using you as a "friend" and finds you repulsive otherwise. This is why you don't do "online relationships". Now get off the train tracks.

I think I could have handled this situation if she gave me an explanation about how she felt. Instead I'm just sitting here feeling awful, this is the lowest point of my life.

Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Maybe she's just using you as a "friend" and finds you repulsive otherwise. This is why you don't do "online relationships". Now get off the train tracks.
    She found pics of me and started the relationship. She pressured me into skyping and cybering so I doubt she finds me repulsive.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She found pics of me and started the relationship. She pressured me into skyping and cybering so I doubt she finds me repulsive.
    You expect to find a reasonable sane woman on the internet? lol.

Dating sites and apps are used to smash and dash.

Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Real sorry OP. I'd of done the same thing dude. That bitch is a ****.

GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GB25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This whole situation is beyond bizzare- All signs point to a

ROOOOOLLLLLLLL BREEEAAAAAAD

Originally Posted by GB25 View Post
    This whole situation is beyond bizzare- All signs point to a

ROOOOOLLLLLLLL BREEEAAAAAAD
    It is a strange situation and I do not deny that but it is legit.

SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why would you fly across the country for a sloot that specifically told you not to?

If you alredy had a hotel and flight, I would still go, but party my arse off while there.

Grow a set OP...