Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaybee93 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kaybee93's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SwolePenor View Post
    Completely srs. If you didn't manage to get any girls interested in you and you have graduated college, you should pursue other things. I learned the hard way. Here's a few reasons why

College is the easiest place to lose your virginity, you literally have thousands of girls that are horny for your dick. After college, people only care about money and paying off debt or paying off a mortgage or rent. Sex is the last thing they think about

You are looked down upon in society if you do not have any experience by your early twenties. Might be politically wrong but it's true. No girl will want to be with a guy who has never been able to get a girl. Being a Virgin at my age tells women there is something wrong with you and that's why all the girls passed on you.

So younger brahs, don't make the mistake I made and do anything you can to get laid. I used to go out 2-3x a week during college and never got lucky so you will have to work hard. I am pretty ugly and pretty unaesthetic so I have those two negatives going for me. Most of you are pretty aesthetic so it should be ok
    Wrong. Sex is the driving force for most people's actions. During, before, and after college.
    Satan feeds on fappers
    *nofap crew*
    *redpill crew*
    *christian crew*
    *almost came from feeling the wind and the sun on my pen0r crew*
    *aria is the GOAT anime crew*
    *weak upper body crew*
    *came so hard i shot the condom off crew*
    *1k+*

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trwilli24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit trwilli24's BodySpace
    you're telling me there's guys out there that go their entire college career with out sticking their d!ck in something? Even if you're the ugliest bastard on campus, you should still accidently find some sugar walls if you just go out every now and then
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

Stats: 180 lbs
    esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) esp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit esp's BodySpace
    More BS from a virgin omega male. One tip for college- be social and outgoing, join groups or sporting teams, go to parties and talk to girls. You cant NOT get laid/.

Stats: 5'9", 215 lbs
    schiddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schiddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schiddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schiddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schiddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit schiddy's BodySpace
    Stop whining and read the Introductory stuff on redpill. I can't post a link until I have 50 posts. Negative attitude isn't going to help your cause. You need to be optimistic. Fake it until you make it bro.

w ww.reddit.com/r/TheRed Pill/

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BosnianBuilder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BosnianBuilder's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    lol @ thread.

good friend of mine was a virgin until he was 31.

now dude gets laid all the time. He didnt get laid earlier in life because he had a shiitty life attitude, blamed women for everything that went wrong, and had no confidence in himself.

OP stop posting plz.
    I refuse to believe this. You're lying.

Stats: 6'3", 221 lbs
    LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit LaneyShoo's BodySpace
    I might make a post on this soon, about OP being wrong on the whole college thing and people saying how easy it is to get laid. The school I go to has a well known party culture but here is what I have learned: the guys getting most of the action are either frat boys or jocks. Those are the guys getting with the Alpha Phis on the weekends. The rest of the guys who are getting laid are shooting below their league, I am talking aesthetic dudes going for very average looking girls that they can do better than. People hype up college way too much and I have seen this over the years. Most of the girls, even the "sluts" everyone talks about are either getting smashed by the highest status guys (athletes with a future in the pros) or spending weeknights in bed with a guy in their social circle. Even getting access to the social circle with these girls in it is hard, usually this involves rushing a fraternity that is connected to the given sorority and if the sorority has a lot of hot girls in it then the fraternity will be harder to get a bid for. At this time, girls have all the power. All the way to their mid 20s women are in their prime while men are slowly approaching their prime until they finally hit 30. As a guy it will be harder for you to get girls above your league in college because girls have a **** ton of guys chasing them.

If you don't want to be lonely for college, either lower your standards and smash or invest a lot of time into being a part of a social circle so you can have a chance with getting a girl above your league.

Stats: 10'0", 999 lbs
    LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LordBroski's BodySpace
    American colleges are on a league of their own though. Here in Canada we don't really have any frats/sororities at most Universities, and nobody cares for athletics. College football over there is just as popular, or more popular, than NFL, but college football games here have empty stadiums. Not sure how it is for Universities in AUS/UK though...

I was the founder and President of 2 popular student clubs, a school of business rep, chair/treasurer of the student govt, volunteered a lot... typical "nerd" pursuits, but it got me access to all kinds of SOBER women way above me in terms of looks.

Talking to my 'murican brahs it seems like you're all in your own little bubble world. Your Uni's seem very cliquey.

LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LaneyShoo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    American colleges are on a league of their own though. Here in Canada we don't really have any frats/sororities at most Universities, and nobody cares for athletics. College football over there is just as popular, or more popular, than NFL, but college football games here have empty stadiums. Not sure how it is for Universities in AUS/UK though...

I was the founder and President of 2 popular student clubs, a school of business rep, chair/treasurer of the student govt, volunteered a lot... typical "nerd" pursuits, but it got me access to all kinds of SOBER women way above me in terms of looks.

Talking to my 'murican brahs it seems like you're all in your own little bubble world. Your Uni's seem very cliquey.
    Fraternities and sororities bring high school into college. At most of the state schools like say UT (University of Texas), some of the hottest girls you will see walking around on campus and being photographed to represent the hot girls of that school are all in sororities. The hotter the girl, the more like that she is in one of the top sororities at her school. These girls are typically chasing athletes, frat stars, or guys who have graduated college and have a lot of money going for them. Usually your freshman sorority girls will only go for frat boys.

The term we use for people not involved in Greek Life is GDIs, you can look up what it stands for. The stronger the Greek Scene is on a campus (most party schools will have a huge Greek Scene), the harder a GDI will have getting with some of the sorority dime pieces. It can get pretty bad at some schools because if you are a GDI then you won't have much of a chance. It is a waste of time going after then unless you are an athlete, most of them are status hungry.

Good news is that a lot of party schools and state schools will have some of the more attractive girls who don't want to be in a sorority so if you are a GDI then those are the kinds of girls you want. They can be found in some of the art departments.

Stats: 10'0", 999 lbs
    LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LordBroski's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LaneyShoo View Post
    Fraternities and sororities bring high school into college. At most of the state schools like say UT (University of Texas), some of the hottest girls you will see walking around on campus and being photographed to represent the hot girls of that school are all in sororities. The hotter the girl, the more like that she is in one of the top sororities at her school. These girls are typically chasing athletes, frat stars, or guys who have graduated college and have a lot of money going for them. Usually your freshman sorority girls will only go for frat boys.

The term we use for people not involved in Greek Life is GDIs, you can look up what it stands for. The stronger the Greek Scene is on a campus (most party schools will have a huge Greek Scene), the harder a GDI will have getting with some of the sorority dime pieces. It can get pretty bad at some schools because if you are a GDI then you won't have much of a chance. It is a waste of time going after then unless you are an athlete, most of them are status hungry.

Good news is that a lot of party schools and state schools will have some of the more attractive girls who don't want to be in a sorority so if you are a GDI then those are the kinds of girls you want. They can be found in some of the art departments.
    Sounds like those are the types worth going for.

American college life seems interesting. Legal drinking age is 21 (to get into bars/clubs), cliquey as hell, seems like an extended version of high school. Here the legal age to drink is 19, and there are no cliques, so there is a huge contrast between high school and college.

Stats: 6'2", 170 lbs
    Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Danakind is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Danakind's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by esp View Post
    - be social and outgoing.
    No one is going to invite you anywhere if you talk to random people in the classroom. The logistics need to be there (dorms or frat).
    join groups or sporting teams
    Joining clubs is a waste of time if you're looking for a social circle outside the club. They won't invite you to non-club activities unless you basically force them to. Even then you will have trouble.
    go to parties and talk to girls.
    Good advice. However, you need to actually be invited to parties. No social circle = no parties. Even at a party looks are still important.

Here's my advice in college: Join a frat and live in the dorms. Maximize your looks by lifting, retaining your hairline, and clearing up your skin, as these are in your control.
    After college, you're screwed if you're sub 6 looks until you hit your 30s and become a cuckold provider.

Stats: 5'11", 213 lbs
    ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ATrain216 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit ATrain216's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SwolePenor View Post
    Completely srs. If you didn't manage to get any girls interested in you and you have graduated college, you should pursue other things. I learned the hard way. Here's a few reasons why

College is the easiest place to lose your virginity, you literally have thousands of girls that are horny for your dick. After college, people only care about money and paying off debt or paying off a mortgage or rent. Sex is the last thing they think about

You are looked down upon in society if you do not have any experience by your early twenties. Might be politically wrong but it's true. No girl will want to be with a guy who has never been able to get a girl. Being a Virgin at my age tells women there is something wrong with you and that's why all the girls passed on you.

So younger brahs, don't make the mistake I made and do anything you can to get laid. I used to go out 2-3x a week during college and never got lucky so you will have to work hard. I am pretty ugly and pretty unaesthetic so I have those two negatives going for me. Most of you are pretty aesthetic so it should be ok
    Re-read this post and you will find out exactly why you haven't been laid and probably won't any time soon.

Phucking pathetic bro. You're blaming not getting laid in college for not getting laid now??

Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Sounds like those are the types worth going for.

American college life seems interesting. Legal drinking age is 21 (to get into bars/clubs), cliquey as hell, seems like an extended version of high school. Here the legal age to drink is 19, and there are no cliques, so there is a huge contrast between high school and college.
    I will do a post on it later since I am almost done with school but I have even talked to lots of people out there about it. It is overrated. At most of the big schools like UT or Mizzou (any big 12 or SEC school really), the Greek Scene runs everything. If you aren't in a fraternity then you are going to have some lonely years unless you settle for a relationship or smash below your league.

It's hard to explain but some of the hot girls you see walking around on campus are usually going to wear sorority shirts and be very cautious about who they hang out with. That's how it is like at most schools where Greek Life is powerful. The hottest girls are in sororities and they are very careful about who they are seen with during the day. If you aren't an athlete or a well known frat star, they do not want anything to do with you despite looks and confidence. They are very cliquish and concerned about how everyone in their circle views them, that is what is life to these girls.

I can't speak for all colleges in America though, I hear they have universities where Greek Life isn't that important and if you have the looks and confidence to do well they you will do well. Not being in a fraternity can close a lot of doors at some schools though.

Looks are not that important in college, who you are associated with is. I see overweight dudes with hot girls in dates because these girls are affiliated with a fraternity. Most of these guys do not look like they lift or put much effort into their looks and a lot of them smell like alcohol. I can't wait to finally be done with college and you ****ers need to quit making life after it seem like hell.

I am so ****ing tired of people hyping up college and talking **** about life after it that I want to make a thread about it. You guys have such a twisted vision of the world. Because you suck and can't do **** you want to try and bring other people down with you with your negative ****.

If I could date a cute girl at a college where greek life runs everything and I am a GDI then you have no excuse. I have heard a lot of negative **** about life after college but when you got to a college where most girls that look decent are stuck up and in sororities then I want to see just how the "real world" is.

registered fapper Benny__Blanco's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Benny__Blanco's BodySpace
    OP girls go out every single weekend to bars and clubs... it makes no difference if you are in college or not if you have access to these two places... the next step is to find a friend who knows a lot of people and go out with them to these places and they will introduce you to other people and that is how a social network begins

Stats: 5'11", 233 lbs
    TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheIronAsylum's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bear Grylls View Post
    University was a complete cockfest and full of guys chasing the same girls with inflated egos. Found it much easier following graduation with 'local' people ie. non-students.
    i like this post

TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronAsylum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Benny__Blanco View Post
    OP girls go out every single weekend to bars and clubs... it makes no difference if you are in college or not if you have access to these two places... the next step is to find a friend who knows a lot of people and go out with them to these places and they will introduce you to other people and that is how a social network begins
    what if your FA and dont like making small talk / social networking?

registered fapper Benny__Blanco's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny__Blanco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Benny__Blanco's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    what if your FA and dont like making small talk / social networking?
    you are making small talk with me on the internet right now phaggot, just do the same in real life

Originally Posted by Bear Grylls View Post
    University was a complete cockfest and full of guys chasing the same girls with inflated egos. Found it much easier following graduation with 'local' people ie. non-students.
    QFT.

College in general is a hot girl's dream world. They have athletes and frat stars with rich parents to choose from. Your common guy's best bet is to go for girls below his league if he wants to stack up the lays or play the social circle game and land a girl in his league or above. There is nothing you can do in college as a guy not in a frat or not playing a sport to constantly get some of the cute and above average looking girls since your typical college is in a college town where most people will see each other over and over again and girls are worried a lot about what their friends think.

Originally Posted by Benny__Blanco View Post
    you are making small talk with me on the internet right now phaggot, just do the same in real life
    lol how about robbie foxes saturday?

Stats: 6'4", 225 lbs
    Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Legend1617 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Legend1617's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by zackarykapowski View Post
    I continue to ask how people cannot get laid and I still can't get a clear answer. It's so easy. Even atrocious fukks get laid.
    Just because it is easy as taking a breath for you doesn't mean it is for everyone.Also I am probably wrong but some people don't know how to swim,don't know how to ride a bike or drive a car I think some people are the same way with relationships & sex.It takes a while for people to learn and progress in certain parts of life so they may reach that level at a later age then others..Some will never get there due to fear,they don't think the amount of effort is worth it or they are disabled.
    What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. - Ralph Marston

Neurotic Virgin

Epileptic of peace

One more day is priceless

lost 107 pounds and felt no difference in confidence

Stats: 5'11", 165 lbs
    AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AwareAF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit AwareAF's BodySpace
    Fake it until you make it. Act like you are confident on the outside, because on the inside nobody knows chit about you. Make up a bunch of BS stories about past relationships... Who gives a phuck. That's how I did it with the girl I lost it to. I told her I left girls because they were literally phukcing insane, that she threw up on me while i smashed her ass after a night of drinking. LITERALLY FAKE EVERYTHING, TELL HER WHATEVER IT IS YOU THINK SHE NEEDS TO HEAR UNTIL SHE LETS YOU TAPE HER STINKY ANUS!!!

Stats: 210 lbs
    Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Johnny10inch's BodySpace
    Can still be done after college, but yes, college was easier. I remember one time overhearing an 8/10 talking to her friend in the campus's cafe. She said, and I quote, "I just wanna get fuked hard."

Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Experiencing the college life and living on campus has always been a dream of mine. At 22, doesn't seem like it's going to happen for me. University over here sucks, people go to their lectures/tutorials then go home- no social side to studying at all. Soak it up while you can college brahs.

As for not bothering trying to get laid after college, that's just garbage. Chances may diminish to snatch the quality, girlfriend-material women, but if you're just looking to get laid it would be easier than ever. Women give it up much easier as they age and sex becomes less of a big deal.

Stats: 210 lbs
    Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnny10inch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Johnny10inch's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Matt B View Post
    Experiencing the college life and living on campus has always been a dream of mine. At 22, doesn't seem like it's going to happen for me. University over here sucks, people go to their lectures/tutorials then go home- no social side to studying at all. Soak it up while you can college brahs.

As for not bothering trying to get laid after college, that's just garbage. Chances may diminish to snatch the quality, girlfriend-material women, but if you're just looking to get laid it would be easier than ever. Women give it up much easier as they age and sex becomes less of a big deal.
    Where in Aus do you live?

Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matt B is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Johnny10inch View Post
    Where in Aus do you live?
    South Aus

Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haplo21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Haplo21's BodySpace
    25 year old virgin... has "getting laid" all figured out... wants to graciously share his vast knowledge with the world.

The Onion could it's get material from the misc.

herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) herzliya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dude ur 25 and still virgin? at least get an escort bro they have some decent ones

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3