kimmie241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat or lose skin?

Hi, I'm new to this. Just looking for some advice, I've had two children within a year and have lost a stone and a half in the last few months through diet. I've recently started exercising. I did start doing 45 minutes a day on my exercise bike at around 20mph plus sit ups on my sit up bench but didn't feel I was getting much from it so started doing a workout DVD which focuses on core exercises. I was left with a podgy lower tummy after having my kids which has got better over time, my youngest is now 10 months. I just want some advice on how to get rid of my lower pooch really and if it is possible, as looking over the internet you always see people say it's impossible if it's skin. Now I don't know if it is, it's not thin it feels like fat to me. I'm hoping someone can help me here. Thank you

kimmie241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't post photos for some reason is there anyway of doing this as the site won't let me...

Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You need to reach 50 posts before you may post images or links.

Anyhow, you can't burn fat from specific regions of your body, it's all about genetics.
    So if you want to lose your tummy you'd have to lose fat.

I recommend doing full body workouts 2-3 times a week, some cardio and then eat lots of protein to maintain muscle, so that you make sure that you burn fat and not muscle.

bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10) bubbadreier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Svenne View Post
    You need to reach 50 posts before you may post images or links.
    Not completely true. You can hit the "edit" button on your first post, then hit the "go advanced" button. From there you can attach images to your post. It will be a link but it is better than no picture.

The younger you are the more elastic your skin is, so depending on how old you are the skin might bounce back once you lose the weight and start adding muscle under the skin.
    MuscleTech Log (Phase8, Amino Build, Hydroxycut Elite) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159389341

R U looking at ma pint? FatScottishGuy's Avatar
    FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *loose