Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post
    apparently you didn't read what I said did you? I've met real contacts on misc, and I've offered a couple miscers real potential to make serious $. I don't expect him to just pm me his idea... You have no clue who I am, or what I do. Please don't respond with ignorance like this....
    You're right, I have absolutely no idea who you are, which is why it would be utterly foolish for me or anyone else on an internet forum to entrust you with anything valuable, despite unshakably authoritative claims like 'I've met real contacts misc.' I'm also not questioning any of what you're claiming inasmuch as I'm indicating that anyone willing to trust an internet stranger with their business has no business being in business.

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just going to throw it out there.

I highly doubt any of the people screaming "patent it" have ano idea how insanely hard it is to get a patent, and how long and expensive the patent process is itself. Patenting something is ALWAYS a good idea...

But if you don't understand the time and money needed to do that, you're going to have 0 luck. It's not as simple as just filing out a few papers and paying a small fee. Doesn't work that way.

Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am an amateur programmer OP. No offense but in the IT circles people like you are laughed at. The idea guys who don't have any actual skill to contribute to the solution.

Let me go ahead and say this to save you a lot of trouble. Ideas by themselves are worthless. Everyone and their fukking mom has ideas. That's not going to get you anywhere by itself. What's going to get you places is

1) money
    2) networking
    3) skills

You need to bring one to the table or prepare to get bent over it. No programmer is ever going to do your job for you and then let you reap all of the benefits. It doesn't work like that. And if you are the money guy you better be prepared to get people to sign a lot of Non-discloure agreements and you should probably have some business background.

You already said you had investors willing to spend money on the idea. I'd take that route, create a minimum viable product to test the idea and then scale appropriately.

Products are weird. Sometimes the early bird doesn't get the worm (******** wasn't the first social network, google wasn't the first search engine, etc). Successful marketing and design/implementation is more correlated to success than how new/original your idea is. That and there is a 99% chance someone else has already made your product anyway. No need to frantically panic about being the first.

Good luck brah. I hope you make it.

masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fuzionite View Post
    I have PM'd ShayZ before a long time ago about a very fruitful endevour I was apart of.
    I made a lot of money. (Bad and shady business politics which I had no intention of being apart of landed me on the outside ;().
    So yes. I have done and will continue to do so, because if your business idea genuinely is that niche and innovative - it's hard to steal or in a totally fertile market it'd be scary for others to dive in.

But to be honest, I don't realize the point of this thread.
    Most people that know the potential of their ideas - who will make it - keep their mouths shut, with a chit ton of NDA's, patents, contracts and policies behind closed doors protecting their angus from cloaked daggers.
    I mainly made this thread in order to get inputs on what I should do next. For example people have told me that I can find online investors, gave me a site for patenting, and also recommended me things I could do to secure my idea. This thread has been helpful so far.
    apparently you didn't read what I said did you? I've met real contacts on misc, and I've offered a couple miscers real potential to make serious $. I don't expect him to just pm me his idea... You have no clue who I am, or what I do. Please don't respond with ignorance like this....
    I understand where you're coming from, but i don't see myself trusting someone online no matter how convincing they are. Like I said before, I prefer face to face contact and that I also have investors...just no high level programmers. So i guess the only thing I'm missing is the connection.

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by masud View Post
    I highly agree with everything you said. Risk is needed if you want to get somewhere, which I am willing to take.
    Lot of people here are saying you wont succeed because of this reason or that. But really, you are the one who determines the success of your venture. Best of luck brah, and use any failures in the past as fuel for this journey. If worst comes to worst, and this one doesnt work out, use that as further fuel to run your next one.
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ramid3 View Post
    You're right, I have absolutely no idea who you are, which is why it would be utterly foolish for me or anyone else on an internet forum to entrust you with anything valuable, despite unshakably authoritative claims like 'I've met real contacts misc.' I'm also not questioning any of what you're claiming inasmuch as I'm indicating that anyone willing to trust an internet stranger with their business has no business being in business.

I paid $145k cash for *one* of my vehicles this year.

You're right... you don't know who I am. I offered real advice. Meeting with people, having them sign a NDA and actually discussing your "idea" is the only way you're going to get anywhere. Do you know how many people say, "Omg I had that exact same idea 5 years ago!"? He doesn't have to take me up on my offer, I truly couldn't care. A "idea" is just that. It is nothing. I'd lose absolutely nothing from not hearing from him. But he does have something to gain from entertaining the idea of chatting with me.

I mainly made this thread in order to get inputs on what I should do next. For example people have told me that I can find online investors, gave me a site for patenting, and also recommended me things I could do to secure my idea. This thread has been helpful so far.

I understand where you're coming from, but i don't see myself trusting someone online no matter how convincing they are. Like I said before, I prefer face to face contact and that I also have investors...just no high level programmers. So i guess the only thing I'm missing is the connection.
    And that's completely fine, that is why I suggested video conferencing. If you could prove this "idea" is as great as you claim it to be, we could arrange a face to face. But at this point, you're limiting yourself to local opportunities only. I don't know where you live in the US, but that may be severely hindering your ability. Even of finding a competent dev/programmer who could handle it.

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Srsly op, you need to talk to a lawyer, not some random know it alls on a forum, even if there are well educated people here, your not giving enough info, and you shouldn't. Get the legal stuff down, assess your situation with a professional[s].

ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000) ramid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd begin the search for qualified people to work on your project through your existing social network. Software engineers are everyone these days, and while you may not know any, I'm sure you know someone who does- ask them to put you in touch with them. It's a far tighter approach than shooting in the dark on something like Craigslist.

masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Recurzion View Post
    I am an amateur programmer OP. No offense but in the IT circles people like you are laughed at. The idea guys who don't have any actual skill to contribute to the solution.

Let me go ahead and say this to save you a lot of trouble. Ideas by themselves are worthless. Everyone and their fukking mom has ideas. That's not going to get you anywhere by itself. What's going to get you places is

1) money
    2) networking
    3) skills

You need to bring one to the table or prepare to get bent over it. No programmer is ever going to do your job for you and then let you reap all of the benefits. It doesn't work like that.

You already said you had investors willing to spend money on the idea. I'd take that route, create a minimum viable product to test the idea and then scale appropriately.

Products are weird. Sometimes the early bird doesn't get the worm (******** wasn't the first social network, google wasn't the first search engine, etc). Successful marketing and design/implementation is more correlated to success than how new/original your idea is. That and there is a 99% chance someone else has already made your product anyway. No need to frantically panic about being the first.

Good luck brah. I hope you make it.
    First off, I appreciate the knowledgeable words of you and everyone that has replied so far.

I have #1 secured. I have quite a large sum of money I can invest, as well as personal investors, so i guess that's the only thing I have going for me.

So saying to a programmer "Ok, John Doe, I want you to make me a program that does X, Y, and Z. I will pay you $$$ per hour." isn't a viable route if I find one capable of making the program?

SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I highly doubt any of the people screaming "patent it" have ano idea how insanely hard it is to get a patent, and how long and expensive the patent process is itself. Patenting something is ALWAYS a good idea...

But if you don't understand the time and money needed to do that, you're going to have 0 luck. It's not as simple as just filing out a few papers and paying a small fee. Doesn't work that way.
    Someone I know is currently 6 months into their first filled UK patent application and I totally agree with you. It's costing thousands and they have just paid money for patent legal expenses insurance. After the 12 months from the original date they will be filling for a PCT.

Hopefully they can get it to market within the next 6 months.

I paid $145k cash for *one* of my vehicles this year.

You're right... you don't know who I am. I offered real advice. Meeting with people, having them sign a NDA and actually discussing your "idea" is the only way you're going to get anywhere. Do you know how many people say, "Omg I had that exact same idea 5 years ago!"? He doesn't have to take me up on my offer, I truly couldn't care. A "idea" is just that. It is nothing. I'd lose absolutely nothing from not hearing from him. But he does have something to gain from entertaining the idea of chatting with me.
    I like how your idea of demonstrating both your credibility and trustworthiness was to post an image of your car's window sticker- neither of which I was questioning, and neither of which have any bearing on the matter even if I was.

I'm sure Bernie Madoff had an equally impressive collection of exorbitant window stickers.

First off, I appreciate the knowledgeable words of you and everyone that has replied so far.

I have #1 secured. I have quite a large sum of money I can invest, as well as personal investors, so i guess that's the only thing I have going for me.

So saying to a programmer "Ok, John Doe, I want you to make me a program that does X, Y, and Z. I will pay you $$$ per hour." isn't a viable route if I find one capable of making the program?
    If your idea is as big and great as you think it is, one developer/programmer isn't going to work. You're going to need multiples, ESPECIALLY if it does take off. You need to be able to handle expansion in so many different avenues. consider the million different things that go into a "program" or a "app" even.

Payment processing, support, customer service, product delivery, marketing, -etc- -etc- -etc-.

You may find somebody who can do the minimum requirements of what you want for a $xxx/per hour... What you pay will determine the quality of a programmer you get. Which in turn, will determine the quality of product you end up with.

Would you be able to provide me sources/links on where I can learn more about the process? Things to do or avoid.

EDIT: On rep recharge.

I like how your idea of both demonstrating your credibility and trustworthiness was to post an image of your car's window sticker- neither of which I was questioning, and neither of which have any bearing on the matter even if I was.

I'm sure Bernie Madoff had an equally impressive collection of exorbitant window stickers.

I'm sure he had plenty of spoon pictures as well. My spoon pictures/car PURCHASE AGREEMENT(not window sticker) more than validates my claim of success.

Again you're a retard. I never once claimed to be "trustworthy" if you would again scroll up, re-read where I stated that we would have no problem signing NDA's and any other necessary legal paperwork to ensure we're both protected. Obviously he should contact a lawyer with ANY questions on that front before he talks to ANY person about this idea... Including family IMO.

HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500)
    I rep back!

veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    phuk offyou frauding *******
    miscsmusic.com

Lithuania Crew

Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Recurzion is on a distinguished road. (+10)

It's a viable route, I just wouldn't expect them to not try and take advantage of it if they think it's also a good idea, which means you'd probably be pressured to give up majority ownership of the company, because it takes a team of people to create most applications. I'm not an expert, so keep that in mind. But It's good that you already have the funds though, things can go a lot quicker. In a lot of ways I'm in the same position as you. I have an idea that I think a lot of people can use. But I don't have the funds to pay anyone to make it work so I have to acquire the skill on my own. Just my 2c

Would you be able to provide me sources/links on where I can learn more about the process? Things to do or avoid.

EDIT: On rep recharge.
    The patent process differs based on the product/idea/theory/thing you're attempting to patent. Some patents are going to requires incredible amounts of time, energy, money to file and others the opposite. The process is in no way or shape a linear easy thing. Best thing I could suggest is start with the http://www.uspto.gov/ its the official site for patents, you can learn a decent amount there(Its where I started). You will soon find out will need to speak with a patent lawyer. I'd suggest going that route early and getting their opinion on the best place to start. It's entirely possible your "idea" has already been patented numerous times over in every fashion it could be patented. Just because the "idea" doesn't exist as a product/program somewhere, doesn't mean the patent itself doesn't exist.

Best piece of advice I can give you on the biz side, is do not in any fashion give up majority ownership. Never give up control of what you have created.

I g-got a g-good brain 1901sayo's Avatar
    1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Justbeinghonest View Post
    Strong persuasion to reverse psychology to truth to rep power to post to my age minus 3 years to username to thread title to religion ratio.
    somebodys been paying attention

CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know those feels, OP.
    Live <> LAUGH <> Love

Misc Firearms Crew

I'm sure he had plenty of spoon pictures as well.

Again you're a retard. I never once claimed to be "trustworthy" if you would again scroll up, re-read where I stated that we would have no problem signing NDA's and any other necessary legal paperwork to ensure we're both protected. Obviously he should contact a lawyer with ANY questions on that front before he talks to ANY person about this idea... Including family IMO.
    You know, there are other things to do on the internet besides completely miss the point post after post. First of all, posting image after irrelevant image of your ridiculously extravagant assemblage of steel and rubber just makes it clear you're someone who looks for any opportunity to do so (as do most people who take face-palming pictures of their fuking window stickers). Secondly, I'm responding to your original post, and each and every post since then has said nothing as to whether or not you were or were not trustworthy or worth talking to, but rather that PM'ing you with idea-related information was a bad idea by virtue of the fact that you're some guy on the internet. Would you disagree?

But hey, but I least I know how much you paid for your Range Rover- now that inspires my business confidence.

Originally Posted by Recurzion View Post
    It's a viable route, I just wouldn't expect them to not try and take advantage of it if they think it's also a good idea, which means you'd probably be pressured to give up majority ownership of the company, because it takes a team of people to create most applications. I'm not an expert, so keep that in mind. But It's good that you already have the funds though, things can go a lot quicker. In a lot of ways I'm in the same position as you. I have an idea that I think a lot of people can use. But I don't have the funds to pay anyone to make it work so I have to acquire the skill on my own. Just my 2c
    There's no way I would give up majority ownership of the company. I would stop and spend 2 years learning programming before i do that (i'm a fast learner who isn't that new to the computer world).
    The patent process differs based on the product/idea/theory/thing you're attempting to patent. Some patents are going to requires incredible amounts of time, energy, money to file and others the opposite. The process is in no way or shape a linear easy thing. Best thing I could suggest is start with the http://www.uspto.gov/ its the official site for patents, you can learn a decent amount there(Its where I started). You will soon find out will need to speak with a patent lawyer. I'd suggest going that route early and getting their opinion on the best place to start. It's entirely possible your "idea" has already been patented numerous times over in every fashion it could be patented. Just because the "idea" doesn't exist as a product/program somewhere, doesn't mean the patent itself doesn't exist.

Best piece of advice I can give you on the biz side, is do not in any fashion give up majority ownership. Never give up control of what you have created.
    Appreciate the advice.

Ya, i definitely do not plan on giving majority of my ownership away, like no way in hell. Do you really think that the programmers will want a part in the ownership and not just the money to create it?

I believe that i'm a fast learner, but i think it would take at least a year or two to become fully knowledgeable in programming. So I do think that i'll have to keep a programmer on call for any technical issues or upgrades in the near future.

You know, there are other things to do on the internet besides completely miss the point post after post. First of all, posting image after irrelevant image of your ridiculously extravagant assemblage of steel and rubber just makes it clear you're someone who just looks for any opportunity to do so (as do most people who take face-palming pictures of the fuking window stickers). Secondly, I'm responding to your original post, and each and every post since then has said nothing as to whether or not you were or were not trustworthy or worth talking to, but rather that PM'ing you with idea-related information was a bad idea by virtue of the fact that you're some guy on the internet. Would you disagree?

But hey, I may not know you, but I least I know how much you paid for your Range Rover- where can I send you my social security number?
    First, It's not the window sticker for the second time. It is a purchase agreement.

Secondly. Yes, I disagree.

I disagree, because he wouldn't have to say a single thing about the idea. We could discuss his current investment to his idea (financially/personally), what his end goals are, and numerous other things without ever mentioning the idea. You can get a feel for a persons personality that way, and if its a person you'd consider working with. Could have a person with a billion dollar idea, but if they're impossible to work with, there is 0 chance of that coming to fruition. Most importantly, I could suggest he speak with an attorney, have a NDA and other documents drawn up and we can go from there on possibly discussing his idea.

There's no way I would give up majority ownership of the company. I would stop and spend 2 years learning programming before i do that (i'm a fast learner who isn't that new to the computer world).

Appreciate the advice.

Ya, i definitely do not plan on giving majority of my ownership away, like no way in hell. Do you really think that the programmers will want a part in the ownership and not just the money to create it?

I believe that i'm a fast learner, but i think it would take at least a year or two to become fully knowledgeable in programming. So I do think that i'll have to keep a programmer on call for any technical issues or upgrades in the near future.
    Don't take offense to this, but if you think your idea is as good as it is, and is truly a "million+ dollar" idea. One programmer, no matter how good and how much sleep he doesn't need... Will not work.

One or two years of 'programming' no matter how fast you are at learning, will not get you to the point that you can run/maintain ANY million dollar idea/program. There are too many moving parts.

A good "programmer" may not want ownership, but if he is truly good to the point he himself could single handedly build your entire product from the ground up, will be VERY expensive. Odd's are, you will need a team/company to do it. If so, there is close to 0 chance they will do it w/o taking a % ownership AND expecting payment for their work/time on the product prior to launch itself.

Originally Posted by MomasBoyOnline View Post
    Find a software engineer online with a resume and portfolio you like and think would be able to get the job done then try and get him to fly out to you for a couple of weeks (use your own/fathers money for all this) and discuss the idea with him after signing an nda
    This is a good suggestion, but tbh you're going to want to get multiple opinions/suggestions. Speaking to a dev company is a very good idea, but most importantly have a VERY secure NDA drawn up.

CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CutRipped is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't take offense to this, but if you think your idea is as good as it is, and is truly a "million+ dollar" idea. One programmer, no matter how good and how much sleep he doesn't need... Will not work.

One or two years of 'programming' no matter how fast you are at learning, will not get you to the point that you can run/maintain ANY million dollar idea/program. There are too many moving parts.

A good "programmer" may not want ownership, but if he is truly good to the point he himself could single handedly build your entire product from the ground up, will be VERY expensive. Odd's are, you will need a team/company to do it. If so, there is close to 0 chance they will do it w/o taking a % ownership AND expecting payment for their work/time on the product prior to launch itself.

This is a good suggestion, but tbh you're going to want to get multiple opinions/suggestions. Speaking to a dev company is a very good idea, but most importantly have a VERY secure NDA drawn up.

I PM'ed you.
    Live <> LAUGH <> Love

Misc Firearms Crew

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do not trust an online programmer. I need to know him face to face so i can make sure he's doing the project correctly, doing it in a timely fashion, and also i have to make sure they cannot steal my project and being there in person helps.
    didnt read any of the other responses in this thread but basically if you can't even manage one or two online programmers then its gonna be hard as fuk to manage your own multi million dollar company

anyway, even if you do work with someone online, they won't be so quick to steal or copy your idea. most people don't have the drive, passion, or leadership to start their own company and make it successful. also, you need to realize that creating the product/service is only half the battle. the other half is all marketing and innovation.

and those 2 things aren't stuff that come by so easily. but that's besides the point. i wish you the best of luck brah. even if its an idea that's been done before, if you can twist it to make it novel and provide value in a better way than the competition, then you're gold.
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

I g-got a g-good brain 1901sayo's Avatar
    1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT op tries to build a million dollar business in an industry that he has no experience or basic beginner skills.
    op also want to make this happen with a few thousand dollars.
    op also doesnt want to pay anybody fairly, nor does he honestly have the money to anyway
    op doesnt know what a patent is and wont do his own reserach
    op's instincts in this business venture are already off to a bad start

brb get rich quick, secretive, vague, clueless...all the ingredients for success..

lol just say your idea

Originally Posted by 1901sayo View Post
    ITT op tries to build a million dollar business in an industry that he has no experience or basic beginner skills.
    op also want to make this happen with a few thousand dollars.
    op also doesnt want to pay anybody fairly, nor does he honestly have the money to anyway
    op doesnt know what a patent is and wont do his own reserach
    op's instincts in this business venture are already off to a bad start

brb get rich quick, secretive, vague, clueless...all the ingredients for success..

lol just say your idea

lol, this

OP will take 1 year of youtube video online programming classes and program his own million dollar software
    OP will only need a professional programmer when he has a tech support issue
    OP thinks he can make such a program with a $15k investment
    Live <> LAUGH <> Love

Misc Firearms Crew

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't read all pages but if you're looking for a developer hit me up. Signed an NDA with a miscer before.

Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanderson86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry for telling everyone about your idea,

But I think the "jump to conclusion mat" has already been done
    Y U mad? ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    B - 190
    S - 265
    D - 275