Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cmoore looks a like a leaner Matt Damon and 2nd_Chance a swoller Robert Downey Jr..-just sayin'

sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    In the Misc/O35 Misc sections I would love to see Louis CK and Ricky Gervais goofing around,
    perhaps posting selfies of their pudgy, pasty physiques.

If heaven had broadband I would have loved to see George Carlin join political discussions.

edit: Wouldn't mind some progress photos of Salma Hayek and Jeri Ryan
    Ricky Gervais in the OV35 section????? The mods would need to spam the ban button, the OV35's crowd are way too sensitive.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Tito203 View Post
    Yeah i'm paul jr from orange county choppers i'm working on a bb.com theme bike.
    . Mikey > Pauly

And yes it is the sites official position.

Tuetles.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Cmoore looks a like a leaner Matt Damon and 2nd_Chance a swoller Robert Downey Jr..-just sayin'
    here I am blotting out the sun with my oversized melon, I can be a tad arrogant can't I? Damn you reality check Damn you!!!!!!!!!!
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Are you bigger than me? What's your ranking? Ever step on a stage or platform?
    Yup... 11th worldwide. You're opinion is invalid.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I grew up in the OC and have seen both Paul's many times (all before their show) I played jr in football when we were in HS. (He went to the school in the next town over)
    Judging by the show... you would never realize it was filmed right next to an absolute sh*thole. I made it about a mile down 17k from 300.... went back to the hotel and stayed there.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh... and Ronnie Coleman was around during a promotion. He bounced around and chewed the fat in a couple of chat threads, answered tons of questions and responded to everyone. He even replied to a pm I sent him.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    When we are assigned the sections we are given the "VIP" member lists to look out for.
    Why do you have to "look out" for VIP celebrities? Can't they take care of themselves?

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Oh... and Ronnie Coleman was around during a promotion. He bounced around and chewed the fat in a couple of chat threads, answered tons of questions and responded to everyone. He even replied to a pm I sent him.
    But, but, but, I thought the etiquette here was to only send noodZ to Mods! I am confused…..
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Why do you have to "look out" for VIP celebrities? Can't they take care of themselves?
    These are high profile individuals, and when you have a bunch of low life miscers posting some of the most horrific/retarded/inappropriate sh*t, these VIP's are not going to stick around and the rest of us lose out on being able to engage one on one with guys like Coleman and Cutler.

But, but, but, I thought the etiquette here was to only send noodZ to Mods! I am confused…..
    Is that what you did?

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These are high profile individuals, and when you have a bunch of low life miscers posting some of the most horrific/retarded/inappropriate sh*t, these VIP's are not going to stick around and the rest of us lose out on being able to engage one on one with guys like Coleman and Cutler.
    He was talking about celebrities in general. Do we really "lose out" by not getting to discuss training with James Franco?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would imagine that the forums would be someplace I would visit if I were a celeb just to be able to talk to normal people. Look at how famous some people are, they cant go anywhere or hang out with regular folks because they would get mobbed all the time.

Some of these people simply cant go anywhere. I can imagine it would get old really quickly. I think the worst would be to be famous without the money like gary coleman or pete rose or someone like that. At least the money would be a perk of having to put up with it.

Along these lines, imagine how someone like a president is out of touch. no human way possible he could go to the store or a gym or anything even remotely approaching a sense of normallcy. So basically he has spent the last 6 years or so isolated from the very people is is supposed to lead. Even if he demanded to go to target like michelle did, all the average joes are cleared out or patted down or hand picked. No way they could allow some random nut get close to them, much less hangout with them and talk.

6 years in isolation surrounded with nothing but yes men and kiss asses. Not that i particularly like the guy but it sort of makes you feel sorry for someone who would willingly want to do that.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    ... to normal people. ..
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Celebrity members hang out here all the time, have none of you seen Charles's "Dat Ass" thread?
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150040863

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chatted with Ronnie, pretty down to earth
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tito203 View Post
    Yeah i'm paul jr from orange county choppers i'm working on a bb.com theme bike.
    That's cool if that's who you really are.

bb.com had a bike made in 2008. So, you are making another one? OCC is your father's company. Thought you had your own company. Story not adding up here.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    First time I ever saw American Chopper, I came into the show during the last 10 minutes. I didn't know what I was watching, but I was intrigued seeing the big guy with tattoos and the younger guy sitting on the sofa. I'm into bikers, gang culture and stuff...related to some outlaw bikers (Do people still call them that?), and whatnot.

Anyway, they're sitting there talking about their feelings, and then they start crying and hugging on each other, and I suddenly think I've stumbled on the world's first documentary about gay biker couples.

Next time I watched it I found out I wasn't that far off.

And now for something completely different.

Evidently, according to Men's Fitness'sesz ad on my ******** feed, Matt Damon's been "bulking up for his latest role. Click here to find out what he did!"

Winning.
    I just thought they didn't get along for the most part. Never thought they were gay.
    Last edited by Phattso; 01-08-2014 at 02:41 PM.

TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well that's the thing about the interwebs, only you know who you really are most of the time. as many people will believe you are who you say you are as wont believe. no way we can tell the fake celeb profile from the legit celeb with the random named profile. im sure there are some around here, but most prolly would rather be treated like real people than personas. interesting thought tho op.

btw im no one you've ever heard of or will likely ever hear of and im ok with this fact =)

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup... 11th worldwide. You're opinion is invalid.

Judging by the show... you would never realize it was filmed right next to an absolute sh*thole. I made it about a mile down 17k from 300.... went back to the hotel and stayed there.
    Ya Newburgh has gone way down hill. I think I remember telling you to stay out of the city of Newburgh if you wanted to see Val and the 42 puppies again Their "headquarters" is pretty nice though and not in a bad area. It's literally down the road from Stewart ANG. Jrs place is in the town over and would be considered country by comparison.

They aren't from Newburgh. They all grew up in Montgomery NY which is a hell of a lot nicer. Tmi I know
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TruKnight View Post
    well that's the thing about the interwebs, only you know who you really are most of the time. as many people will believe you are who you say you are as wont believe. no way we can tell the fake celeb profile from the legit celeb with the random named profile. im sure there are some around here, but most prolly would rather be treated like real people than personas. interesting thought tho op.

btw im no one you've ever heard of or will likely ever hear of and im ok with this fact =)
    So you're an announcer on NPR..... cool
    Was friends with Methuselah

ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    I negged Ben Afflack into the red.

You are welcome.
    /repped

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I'm f**king Matt Damon. Srs.
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Big Ron gave me some diet advice for my then 9 or 10 month old son. Something about not feeding him veggies. Very cool guy to chat with. He also said something about loving fried chicken but not beer.

On topic, not sure if they're really that famous, buttwo of the guys from Workaholics misc'd at one point. The curly headed guy and that other dude.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    He was talking about celebrities in general. Do we really "lose out" by not getting to discuss training with James Franco?
    Srs question, who the fuk is James Franco?

And I don't like to go around bragging but IRL i'm Peter North.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was on that show Bananas in Pajamas.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post

And I don't like to go around bragging but IRL i'm Peter North.
    Corbi?

Ok, I am really Jon Hamm.

Play "reading" with Christina Hendricks.

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Srs question, who the fuk is James Franco?
    He played Peter Parker's friend in the Spiderman movies. His dad became the Green Goblin.
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    I was on that show Bananas in Pajamas.
    Was that the second movie you were im after the lemon party?
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a legend in my own mind. Does that count?
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im infamous if that counts!?
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    I'm f**king Matt Damon. Srs.
    how is he in bed? I'm sure my wife would like to know......

bwahahaha!