Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Euphorikxxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like a legit nice down to earth dude, hope you guys find him or have found him by now either way

bump!
    /\^/\^PNW Crew^/\^/\
    M.M.T
    A weir
    #WDBWF
    Twitch.tv/PovertyBro

AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump

Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump

CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UGADan View Post
    His name is Sam (Samuel) Bowman. He is about 6'6". 25 years old. He didn't have a good semester of school this year and has kept it a secret. He has been depressed and instead of leaving for school this year he has disappeared. He was last seen around 4:30 P.M. yesterday January 6th.

There is record on his debit card being used a convenience store in Louisiana. We live in Georgia so I'm guessing he is heading somewhere out west. The police will be investigating that tomorrow as he is now an officially missing person.

I know the chances are one in million but please take a look at the pics bros and keep a eye out for him. He is pretty tall so he is not hard to spot.

We are unsure if he has ventured out on his own account or if foul play has been involved.

He drives a Navy Blue Lexus LS 400.

Thanks for any help misc.

Just because someone wants something doesn't mean that it's whats best for them.
    So you're going to decide what is best for him? I feel bad for you, but if a friend of mine started plastering my face and name all over the internet when I wanted to be left alone you'd never see me again. What happens if this fella just wanted a week to himself? In 10 years when he goes for a job and they google his name and this thread pops up?

The guy was obviously not kidnapped. What good is going to come out of making this so public? Just say a miscer sees him. What's he going to do?

If I were in your shoes I'd leave him a voice mail saying that you care about him and are concerned. Leave one a day if you want. But if he were to ring you up and say he is fine but needs space you clearly would not give it to him. Because you think you know what's good for him better than he does. Let him have his peace man.
    Last edited by CrushedZa; 01-10-2014 at 10:45 PM.

UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CrushedZa View Post
    So you're going to decide what is best for him? I feel bad for you, but if a friend of mine started plastering my face and name all over the internet when I wanted to be left alone you'd never see me again. What happens if this fella just wanted a week to himself? In 10 years when he goes for a job and they google his name and this thread pops up?

The guy was obviously not kidnapped. What good is going to come out of making this so public? Just say a miscer sees him. What's he going to do?

If I were in your shoes I'd leave him a voice mail saying that you care about him and are concerned. Leave one a day if you want. But if he were to ring you up and say he is fine but needs space you clearly would not give it to him. Because you think you know what's good for him better than he does. Let him have his peace man.
    You wreak of retard.

Obviously not kidnapped? Are you a detective? Have you seen the footage to be sure that it was him who used the debit card?

If a miscer sees him then that would be great, that way we could know his location and make sure that he is safe.

I don't think you understand what someone is capable of when they are going through a depression, depending on the circumstances, whether they need some space or not, you don't abandon them.

It is absolutely incredible how stupid you are, I am so thankful that you are not my friend.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ Ratfish's Avatar
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    too bad he's not a miscer, he could just look at his stats to cheer himself up
    Make Europe Germany Again

UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UGADan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sam is safe and sound!

MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what's the story? good to hear.

RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    So all you know is that he's heading west?

inb4 Los Angeles Zoo announces they got a new giraffe
    Hes doing what he wants whether someone approves or not, he approves, and when you like yourself its more important than seeking others approval. People pick up on whether we approve of ourselves or not and that is more attractive, approving of ourselves than letting your confidence in the hands of others. make sense? - JohnSmeton

*Captain, Misc Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *never tips crew*

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CrushedZa View Post

this.

in all da wong places 🍌 WookinPaNub's Avatar
    WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sam is safe and sound!
    Good to hear brah. Had a buddy disappear for 3 days. Turns out he was in the midst of a sex marathon, lol. Apparently it was pretty lulzworthy when my buddy that had reported him missing explained where he had been.
    *True Detective Crew*
    *JUICY J Twerk Scholarship Troll Crew*

"The accumulation and the repayment of debt basically drives every economic cycle that there is."
    -PTJ

Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    this.
    Can't believe there's more than one ******* on the planet who thinks like this.

j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000) j.cantor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So where was he OP?

Originally Posted by j.cantor View Post
    So where was he OP?
    Not sure of the details right now guys. I will update you guys when I get to talk to him tomorrow

Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killa41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    BUMP FOR op

CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrushedZa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure of the details right now guys. I will update you guys when I get to talk to him tomorrow
    So where was he? Is he pissed off you put his face all over the internet?