the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

15 year old progress pics in a year

http://s913.photobucket.com/user/ak1...tml?sort=3&o=1
    Hey guys decided to take pics this morning without a pump and get feedback on progress. Pls rate progress and do I look like I lift and good size for a 15 year old?
    I started at 140lbs 5ft 10 in November 2012. Now I'm at 185 lbs 5ft10 turning 16 in a month. My body fat has stayed the same never had abs so a body fat estimation would be good too.
    I uploaded a few pics into that album with link. All are current no before pics gotta look for em. Thanks. Reps for criticism/honest feedback if progress is good enough for a year of training,etc.
    Last edited by the15yearold; 01-07-2014 at 03:28 PM.

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    You got some good size, especially for a 15 year old. Back is looking massive.

Body fat percentage: I'm at about the same, I'd say you're at around 16-17%

TeenTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really impressive for your age! keep it up man!

the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMigraine View Post
    You got some good size, especially for a 15 year old. Back is looking massive.

Body fat percentage: I'm at about the same, I'd say you're at around 16-17%
    Appreciate it thanks. Looking good in your avi. Yea I thgt I was around 16 on bodyfat.

Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaydenn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn you are only 15? if you didn't include your age just from that i would be guessing you are 17-18. You have a really solid foundation there bro, especially when you get older if you keep this up you will be ripped as when you cut down.

oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mirin' that v taper. keep the way you're going, cut down, and you're gold.

gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're ****ing massive for 15 bro. keep it up....

jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonahjahns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, nice size for 15 years old! I'm close to 16 and you make me look scrawny. Keep it up brah! Props to you.

thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your nips ewwwwwww

HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You look huge I'm jealous lol

Ignore the other guy, you don't have bad nips lol. I'd rather have your nips than the ones I have, mine are too small and oval.

Thanks guys all repped.

Originally Posted by HelloWorld18 View Post
    You look huge I'm jealous lol

Ignore the other guy, you don't have bad nips lol. I'd rather have your nips than the ones I have, mine are too small and oval.
    Lol thnks bud its just one year of training nothing to be jealous of. We all gonna get there

mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice progress fellow bc brah
    16% bodyfat btw

PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PraveerD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's a great progress there. Keep up the good work. You at 15 look massive. Hard work and proper nutrition does pay off and is clearly visible with your progress.

Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn bruh, you'd be a train in Football..

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good size man.

But you joined in 2012 with the username "the15yearold," wouldn't that make you 16 or 17? lol

Big regardless. Hope you play football.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Originally Posted by ParkRanger View Post
    Good size man.

But you joined in 2012 with the username "the15yearold," wouldn't that make you 16 or 17? lol

Big regardless. Hope you play football.
    I bull****ted that so people wouldnt put me down or disregard if i gave advise or asked questions if i said i was 13/14 back then lol. Ill be turning legit 16 in a month. And yea i play running back and linebacker looking to reach 200 by senior football season

LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100)
    Pretty big for 15

Have you been 15 for 2 years or did you choose that name when you were 14/13?

Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn good job for an almost 16 year old. If anything I'd say go on on a short cutting cycle to really tone your muscles.

Originally Posted by LiftingTank View Post
    Pretty big for 15

Have you been 15 for 2 years or did you choose that name when you were 14/13?
    I jus replied that to the previous guy who posted. I chose the username before i was 15 prolly around 13/14 so i wouldnt look like a complete noob and people disregarding me on the forums. Thought People would keep saying stuff like youre too young or stunt your growth,etc. My bad cus I didnt know i couldnt change it ever again lol.

Originally Posted by Ryguy2016 View Post
    Damn good job for an almost 16 year old. If anything I'd say go on on a short cutting cycle to really tone your muscles.
    Thnks bud yea i wanna do a mini cut but i think its better if i bulk to 200 in the next 5 months for football since i am a linebacker/rb and size is more important than bodyfat for it lol. Then the two day practices would be cardio for the cut and i begin my cutting from there.

BreakingWack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BreakingWack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BreakingWack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BreakingWack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BreakingWack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This guy looks like a ****ing toothpick, ****ing muslim , rug worshipping retards.

P.s.
    People that hate. I ****ed your mom!!!

Originally Posted by BreakingWack View Post
    This guy looks like a ****ing toothpick, ****ing muslim , rug worshipping retards.

P.s.
    People that hate. I ****ed your mom!!!
    LOL wtf