Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meal -- Macro breakdown

Same today as yesterday

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you haven't yet started, please rate Juggernaut HP on a daily entry for the following on a 1-10 scale:
    Focus
    Taste
    Pump
    Strength
    Energy

Thanks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, girl! Your log is looking super lively! Loving your energy! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to add photos to my thread! Maybe you could teach me how! Best Wishes! Michelle
    ==================================================================================

Michelle Forrest a.k.a. Bombshell 7
    I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159392961

Favorite Quotes:
    "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!"
    "Plan the work, work the plan"
    "Get up, Rocky.....Mickey loves you!"

SHOW SOME JUGGERNAUT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!
    Check on my progress and leave a comment on my thread. I'll do the same for you! Good Luck, Juggz!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking great in here . Nutrition looks awesome too!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Certainly

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    If you haven't yet started, please rate Juggernaut HP on a daily entry for the following on a 1-10 scale:
    Focus
    Taste
    Pump
    Strength
    Energy

Thanks!

It would be my pleasure to show you how It took me a long time to understand myself.
    I created a photobucket account just for my fitness pics. Once you upload the picture use the link that says DIRECT

then you [img] THE DIRECT LINK [/img] with no spaces.

there you have it....VOILA pictures in the blog. and then theres colors and stuff too. I can show you that as well!!!

Originally Posted by Bombshell7 View Post
    Hey, girl! Your log is looking super lively! Loving your energy! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to add photos to my thread! Maybe you could teach me how! Best Wishes! Michelle

Wink Jan 14 -- Double workout today (One week progress pics)

Today I started with a fasted workout!! There are a million workouts on Youtube if you are interested. Fitnessblender has some great workouts and ibefit has great workouts. They give me great HIIT ideas when I am getting bored!! Todays workout was by Fitness Blender and started at 5 am.

The second workout was 30 minutes of cardio at work.

Lunch was more of the same

I have been using the Fat Burning Stack and LOVING IT...Stay tuned for my review.....down 3 pounds or so this week

Day 1

End of week 1

I feel good and I am looking forward to BIG changes!

Thanks for following along

Red face Final Cutz Review (Week 1)

I have been using this product for one week now. I am sensitive to stimulants and was nervous to begin taking this supplement. I have been pleasantly surprised by this product. It offers great focus which is great for my workouts or at work. I dont feel nervous or jittery at all. There is no annoying crash. No nausea or any unpleasant side effects that many other fat burners bring to the table. This is a steady clean energy that really makes me feel great all day long. I can even sleep while taking it, another thing that many other fat burners DONT bring to the table. This is a solid product that I would recommend highly to anyone who has not tried this yet.

I am taking this in addition to :
    Carnitine MTX
    Final Form
    Muli
    Fish Oil

samuri1777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Andreas Log for Final Cuts by Infinite Labs!

Log is looking great so far Andrea! Good products!

Thumbs up Carnitine MTX one week review

Carnitine MTX is a new product for me. The main ingredient is Carnitine which after doing some research is an amino acid is basically found in all the cells in your body. Carnitine helps your body with energy production and its used to enhance your daily energy which would naturally make you more active
    This product doesnt have a nasty after taste like many products on the market. It is a wonderful addition to any stack. I take this once with breakfast and once with meal 2 (about 12).

I would recommend this product in combination with the
    Final Cutz
    Final Form

for best fat burning results!

Thanks Samuri Im waiting for my Juggernaut in the mail too

Originally Posted by samuri1777 View Post
    Log is looking great so far Andrea! Good products!

browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by loves2rescue View Post
    Today I started with a fasted workout!! There are a million workouts on Youtube if you are interested. Fitnessblender has some great workouts and ibefit has great workouts. They give me great HIIT ideas when I am getting bored!! Todays workout was by Fitness Blender and started at 5 am.

The second workout was 30 minutes of cardio at work.

Lunch was more of the same

I have been using the Fat Burning Stack and LOVING IT...Stay tuned for my review.....down 3 pounds or so this week

Day 1

End of week 1

I feel good and I am looking forward to BIG changes!

Thanks for following along
    Wooo Hoo I found you yay!!!.. You're doing awesome keep up the great work and if you need anything let me know I'm here you babe.. P.s look the meals you make holy cow.. I wish I had time to make my foods like that. Please keep posting recipe's because I AM TAking note!.lol
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

My favorite brown eyed girl....Thanks for stopping by <3 Hope you had a blast in Disney

Originally Posted by browneyenessa View Post
    Wooo Hoo I found you yay!!!.. You're doing awesome keep up the great work and if you need anything let me know I'm here you babe.. P.s look the meals you make holy cow.. I wish I had time to make my foods like that. Please keep posting recipe's because I AM TAking note!.lol

Thumbs up A yum recipe I found (and love) Avocado Egg Salad lettuce wrap

Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich

Ingredients

1 hard boiled egg, chopped
    2 hard boiled egg whites, chopped
    1/3 of an avocado
    1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
    1 tsp Dijon mustard
    Himalayan salt & black pepper to taste

Directions

1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mash with a fork until combined.
    2. Enjoy on whole grain bread, in a wrap, in lettuce leaves or simply on its own.

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Same today as yesterday

Nice break down. Keep up the hard work!!!!!
    "Submission NOT Optional"

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love me a big pile of pills for desert.... Lol. Looks like you are logging strong and supplementing well. Keep it up.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich

Ingredients

1 hard boiled egg, chopped
    2 hard boiled egg whites, chopped
    1/3 of an avocado
    1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
    1 tsp Dijon mustard
    Himalayan salt & black pepper to taste

Directions

1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mash with a fork until combined.
    2. Enjoy on whole grain bread, in a wrap, in lettuce leaves or simply on its own.
    This looks pretty delicious! Did you make it up yourself?
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

No my original coach gave it to me and I saw it online again today
    But it's pretty good

Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post
    This looks pretty delicious! Did you make it up yourself?

Thanks mongo

Originally Posted by MONGO260 View Post
    Nice break down. Keep up the hard work!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder if I can get them all down
    Thanks a bunch

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    I love me a big pile of pills for desert.... Lol. Looks like you are logging strong and supplementing well. Keep it up.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're off to a great start!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Smile

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    You're off to a great start!

I'm having a blast

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No my original coach gave it to me and I saw it online again today
    But it's pretty good
    Ya making eggs interesting is necessity! They get so bland.
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************ JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT *************
    ~ TIP TO GET FIT~.

THE WAY TO GAIN MUSCLE MASS WHILE LOSING BODY FAT AT THE SAME TIME
    Perform very brief but high intensity weight lifting workouts with
    an additional low intensity calorie burning exercise. It is critical to measure the intensity of the weight lifting workout so they are always increasing. Achieving an increase means your recovering correctly and the fat burning did not interfere with the muscle building efforts. BURN FAT NOT MUSCLE

FOR A NEW AND IMPROVED YOU...IM HERE TO HELP
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...169941&page=52

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job so far....everything looks great! Keep killing it! !!!
    You can only change the person you become!

Do or Do Not...There is no Try - Yoda

**INFINITE LABS SPONSORED ELITE ATHLETE**
    **ISSA CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER**

Follow me on ******** for Fitness Tips, Diet advice and motivation!
    www.********.com/LarrySchwandtInfiniteLabsEliteAthlete

www.infinitelabs.com/Larry-Schwandt-athlete.html

Thank you Larry
    Originally Posted by Larry819 View Post
    Great job so far....everything looks great! Keep killing it! !!!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job in here! What's on the agenda today?
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Lol good question
    I'll get back to you soon
    Haha

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Great job in here! What's on the agenda today?

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

How did you know I needed some motivation today #hangry

Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post