jkh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ab worksouts please !

So i just began working out again, i'm around 5'8 and 150 lbs. I'm looking for ab workouts to tone my stomach. Would be great if anyone out there could give me a little advice and motivation or workouts! thanks

BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Deadlift +squats+bench+clean diet+intervals=abs

yankees2243 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yankees2243 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I know that I'm not a bodybuilder and not total in shape but lots of leg lifts and and abs crunchs with weights because i do see my four pack showing .Deadlift is for lowerback and squats are for your ass and lower back.clean diet wait this dude is at a 150lbs and at 5'8 .you don't need a clean diet. If your not totally not understanding look up online and see what other sites have to tone your abs

triutcorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yankees2243 View Post
    I know that I'm not a bodybuilder and not total in shape but lots of leg lifts and and abs crunchs with weights because i do see my four pack showing .Deadlift is for lowerback and squats are for your ass and lower back.clean diet wait this dude is at a 150lbs and at 5'8 .you don't need a clean diet. If your not totally not understanding look up online and see what other sites have to tone your abs
    This is the understatement of the year.

Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BC02 View Post
    THIS IS AWESOME GUIDANCE.

In the future, people will look back at the people that believe crunches build abs and judge them just like those that thought the world was flat.

Doing compound movements like squats, rows, and reads force you to brace your core and that builds strength and muscle. Toe SEE them, that's diet.
    NASM-MMACS
    ISSA-CFT, SFN, SET
    HKC

✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    mWo

ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yankees2243 View Post
    If you know so much and choose to ignore our advice, why come to this forum in the first place? Other forums will suit you better.
    NASM-CPT

ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BC02 View Post
    Bingo! I'd add pulldowns or chins to that equation.
    NASM-CPT