Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ninichi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Vake7000 View Post
    I hate submissive women (all of them are)
    No, not all of them. I am not submissive. I prefer a balanced relationship in everyday life, with me being somewhat dominant when it comes to the bedroom.

Originally Posted by Vake7000 View Post
    and I hate the things I have to do to them to garnish respect/keep attraction. I hate the way they demand that treatment. I hate the way many want to be led, but aren't worth being followed themselves.

Could you be more specific about what you mean? I assume you dislike the same thing I dislike about many women, the way they require men to be dominant, wealthy, pay for everything, initiate everything, and basically behave like little girls. Is that what you mean?

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    victim mentality, sad shiit...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Elle and the Daily Telegraph leads you to believe that all women are leaving their husbands simply because they are bored? Get real dude. The reasons are much more complicated than that and all men in that 70 percent are not blameless at all.

The reality is that statistics can be manipulated and prove limited perspectives when it comes to these issues. There could be a study performed tomorrow showing that a majority of men would rather stay in a failed marriage than file divorce papers. It is not just one factor that you guys like to bend to make it seem a certain way.

Western society is going through a transformation. You can moan and complain about about things that won't change for the next few generations, or you can focus on what you want and not succumb to the victimization and a hate brigade so apparent in these forums. One good thing about our society is that we have more choices now than ever before.

Originally Posted by iCAMETOPLAY View Post
    Stats to back up said claims:

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com...l#.UssSp_RdUcA

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relat...-than-men.html

About the boredom:
    http://www.ellecanada.com/relationsh...ivorce/a/50302
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mot...o-dull....html

U wot m8.

Lol this is mental masturbation of the purest.

Tell me what did men use their 'privelege' for in the past? To sacrifice their lives in wars and start working in factories at the age of 12? So this is what privilege means. Intredasting.

shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also ...statistics like these are based solely on the person filing the paperwork. It is simply a task and is NOT an indication on who initiated it. Think about this when you read these statistics.

People often come to a mutual conclusion to divorce, others find the other cheating or something else that isn't right. Discussed often, one of the two has to actually file the papers not both. So, you CANNOT base the decision to divorce on the statistics of who actually filed.

Here's a prime example. My parents were married for 23 years and my dad screwed around on my mother for pretty much ALL of them. After I moved out I came home one day to find out he was living with this other woman. At Easter Sunday dinner, very calmly, my father announced they had decided to get divorced. However, it was my mother that handled the paperwork. She happened to work for an attorney at the time. He initiated it, but she filed the paperwork so it would be listed as a female in your statistics pool.

If you want a popular culture example, look at Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt. He left her and moved out, yet she was the one that filed. It is simply a matter of doing a task and paperwork.

Forbyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No hate op, just copulate.... As much as possible, with as many as possible.

rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ninichi View Post
    Yes of course, but I think you got the correlation backwards.

A woman with a strong natural inclination for monogamy is not going to have casual sex, and she's not going to look for other men while being married.

A woman with a natural inclination for casual sex / flings / polyarmory is going to have casual sex, and of course she's not gonna be entirely satisfied in a lifelong monogamous marriage, and is going to cheat or leave pretty likely.

But you know what -- the same thing if of course true for men!

The romantic white knight who only dreams of marrying one special girl is going to be a great, faithful husband most likely.

The player who has a bunch of casual sex is not suddenly going to become super monogamous and only have eyes for his wife in a marriage. He's got low worth as a husband, and a big risk of cheating / divorce.

Or in short:

If you're romantic and monogamous in nature, you'll probably make a good wife or husband.

If you're promiscuous, you'll probably make a bad wife or husband.
    This this this.x2
    The more guys she's slept the higher your chance of divorce will be. That's just a reality you sloot females in denial have to accept. Same for guys. The player guy will be a player for life.

ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    JT checking in. Prepare your anus. About to drop knowledge on fools.

Fact: Women have a shorter expiration date then men.

In before some female logic. Val ****ing Kilmer is the anomaly not the norm. Srs

Women would shake their ass and get their **** pushed in for life if they could. The truth is that, they get steam rolled by men after men, aesthetic, good looking, and yet, way the **** out of their league. Essentially, me. They want what they cannot have. For most, they truly do not get it even int heir late 20s. If they could carry on being a trainw reck without consequences (ie, getting fatter, older, and less attention, no marriage), they would without a doubt.

The worst part about the typical average American woman is that, they do all the above, and they fail to take responsibility for themselves. You take an average man with poor genetics and aesthetics. If he don't handle his business, he would be dt outside a ****ing church asking for quarters. Women have this entitlement of free drinks and endless supply of dick + some absurd idea that the gravy train will keep on rolling forever.

The truth is that, I cannot bother to rationalize or logic intelligence into their stupidity. I just sit back, I take my dick out, I claim my ****ing prize, and I troll hard.

Aaron Rodgers smug gif ftw

Real talk, there is no sweeter feeling in this world then running into some sloot from the past that is fat as **** train wreck with multiple kids from different men. Life troll thems harder then you and I ever could. Harder then YabOydave and his hilarious bert mask cut out doggystyle smash. **** is hilarious. Enjoy the ride gentlemen.

beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    JT checking in. Prepare your anus. About to drop knowledge on fools.

Fact: Women have a shorter expiration date then men.

In before some female logic. Val ****ing Kilmer is the anomaly not the norm. Srs

Women would shake their ass and get their **** pushed in for life if they could. The truth is that, they get steam rolled by men after men, aesthetic, good looking, and yet, way the **** out of their league. Essentially, me. They want what they cannot have. For most, they truly do not get it even int heir late 20s. If they could carry on being a trainw reck without consequences (ie, getting fatter, older, and less attention, no marriage), they would without a doubt.

The worst part about the typical average American woman is that, they do all the above, and they fail to take responsibility for themselves. You take an average man with poor genetics and aesthetics. If he don't handle his business, he would be dt outside a ****ing church asking for quarters. Women have this entitlement of free drinks and endless supply of dick + some absurd idea that the gravy train will keep on rolling forever.

The truth is that, I cannot bother to rationalize or logic intelligence into their stupidity. I just sit back, I take my dick out, I claim my ****ing prize, and I troll hard.

Aaron Rodgers smug gif ftw

Real talk, there is no sweeter feeling in this world then running into some sloot from the past that is fat as **** train wreck with multiple kids from different men. Life troll thems harder then you and I ever could. Harder then YabOydave and his hilarious bert mask cut out doggystyle smash. **** is hilarious. Enjoy the ride gentlemen.
    This just gave me hope for life.
    I like my women how I like my coffee crew
    I hate coffee crew

Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supramon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't see the problem here, if sloots gon' sloot then let them do so.
    Nobody is forcing any man to marry a "reformed"(LOL) sloot.

KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Supramon View Post
    I don't see the problem here, if sloots gon' sloot then let them do so.
    Nobody is forcing any man to marry a "reformed"(LOL) sloot.
    The problem is Sloots hide their slooty past like it does not matter.......,
    they have convinced themselves and many beta males that the past
    is irrelevant. Many dudes fall into the trap they are getting with a good
    girl, only to realize how empty and dark their soul is months or years later.
    Getting dumped because of height, even when the guy is taller then the girl !
    that is a empty female.

Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shadowevo View Post
    also ...statistics like these are based solely on the person filing the paperwork. It is simply a task and is NOT an indication on who initiated it. Think about this when you read these statistics.

People often come to a mutual conclusion to divorce, others find the other cheating or something else that isn't right. Discussed often, one of the two has to actually file the papers not both. So, you CANNOT base the decision to divorce on the statistics of who actually filed.

Here's a prime example. My parents were married for 23 years and my dad screwed around on my mother for pretty much ALL of them. After I moved out I came home one day to find out he was living with this other woman. At Easter Sunday dinner, very calmly, my father announced they had decided to get divorced. However, it was my mother that handled the paperwork. She happened to work for an attorney at the time. He initiated it, but she filed the paperwork so it would be listed as a female in your statistics pool.

If you want a popular culture example, look at Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt. He left her and moved out, yet she was the one that filed. It is simply a matter of doing a task and paperwork.
    The lengths female logic will go to are unbelievable. "The stats are wrong but I am right because this is how it happened with my parents and Jennifer Aniston."

Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KenKanifff View Post
    that is a empty female.
    Yep, a sloot once threatened to dump me because I drive too fast and she doesn't like the way I dress

Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xgenics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The thing that annoys me the most is the unrealistic expectations women have for men they would date.

A long checklist of **** that is derived from media and social standards, they expect everything but don't always offer up much themselves.

I get especially annoyed at women that are attracted to ugly idiots that are so obnoxiously direct that it makes me cringe.

Some of the nicer guys (myself included) aren't that great at the cold approach and initiating and so we don't get a chance to show our personalities because we don't get a start.

All this being said, i don't hate women - it just means some of us have to look harder to find our matches and/or adapt to the social standards in order to shine and stand out more.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    We're not failing "to" attempt, rather we fail in "the" attempt. Or we fail attempting to attempt.. lol. For me, just thinking about talking to women is all the effort I'm capable of putting forward. I can't actually "do" it.
    " is NOT an accent mark. It's a fuarking quotation mark. Us bold..use italics..use all caps, but let the quotation mark define quotes.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey op, have you considered that maybe the reason these relationships are failing for this woman has nothing to do with what she is saying it is? The height thing to me sounds like bullchit. You go on several dates with someone and then you figure out the person is too short? Maybe these dudes weren't impressed with this bish either and that was her way of saving face is saying chit like that. This stuff happens all the time.
    "Look sir I really don't want anything of this, and I go 'woosh' like dis and I slit you throat and its over and out.." - Bas Rutten

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shadowevo View Post
    Being a man is a privilege because you are a natural born leader.
    Honey, that's not a privilege, it's a responsibility. Do you understand the totally unsubtle difference?
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    Honey, that's not a privilege, it's a responsibility. Do you understand the totally unsubtle difference?
    women don't understand responsibility these days because they are not forced to.

something wrong? It's the guys fault obviously

honestly, how many times do you guys see this irony? How many times do you go on a day to day basis reading the misc or w/e and hear about something a sloot did or does, and then she rationalizes it by blaming her A. ex B. bf C. guys in general

they have zero accountability these days despite what their wh0re mouths state otherwise. Don't believe it, then just watch their actions.
    Actually prefer Plato crew

Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    ✖ NO PORN ✖

"Which desirest thou the most? Is it the gratification of thy desires of each day, a jewel, a bit of
    finery, better raiment, more food; things quickly gone and forgotten? Or is it substantial belongings,
    gold, lands, herds, merchandise, income-bringing investments? The coins thou takest from thy purse
    bring the first. The coins thou leavest within it will bring the latter."

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    " is NOT an accent mark. It's a fuarking quotation mark. Us bold..use italics..use all caps, but let the quotation mark define quotes.
    In this case it's used for emphasis. Relax guy.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KenKanifff View Post
    that is a empty female.
    You sound like you've never dated.

Call it ad hominem, but there's a lot of bitterness/jealousy clouding OP and some posters' judgement here. There are sloots for both sexes. I agree, there are girls out there who will game the system and find some sucker to settle down with when the party is over.

However, there are also OTHER girls who don't operate like that. Harder to find, but there are plenty out there. Chances are you won't find these girls at your typical bar/club.

As for girls hiding their slooty pasts, that's on you. I hope by the time you are ready to settle down you can trust in your judgement of character. Through her personality/friends/job/********/etc you can definitely learn a lot even if she tries to hide it. More often than not, the red flags are there but the guy chooses to be in denial because they're desperate/like the sex.

It sucks for the other guys who settle down with them, but as long as you're smart enough not to fall for a slooty girl, who cares?

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    In this case it's used for emphasis. Relax guy.
    It's not an emphasis mark either. As my post stated: bold, italics, or all caps for emphasis...just not quotation marks.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's hardly a reason to hate them. I'm attracted to women sexually. I may not ever love women but I'll always have a sexual attraction towards them, and that makes it possible to entirely hate them.

They do dumb **** like men do. We're not saints. If a woman cooperates with me, fine. If she doesn't, fine. It's really no skin off my ass.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    That's hardly a reason to hate them. I'm attracted to women sexually. I may not ever love women but I'll always have a sexual attraction towards them, and that makes it possible to entirely hate them.

They do dumb **** like men do. We're not saints. If a woman cooperates with me, fine. If she doesn't, fine. It's really no skin off my ass.
    Apparently you've never heard of a grudgefuark or angerbanger
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Apparently you've never heard of a grudgefuark or angerbanger
    That's not really hatred.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My main frustration isn't with women's standards or choices.

It's their hypocrisy. The nerve to turn around to claim that they're oppressed or have it hard in this world when everything is handed to them on a platter. The fact that the average man is marginalised to make women's easy lives even easier.

SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000)

It's their hypocrisy. The nerve to turn around to claim that they're oppressed or have it hard in this world when everything is handed to them on a platter. The fact that the average man is marginalised to make women's easy lives even easier.
    Hypocrisy? Are you 'venting' again, dear? Learn this now and internalize it forever: The only people who give a **** about you are the ones who have invested in you extrinsically and intrinsically: your parents and family members to some extent. If your relationship with your parents suck, it's probably because they were socially awkward people before you or you're a socially awkward penguin. Still, that does not excuse the simple truth that they provided for your ass till you made it to this age.

As to women: Women don't give a **** about you. They are nature selected to be seekers of the powerful dick. You can play with their 'emotions' and get a devious bang here and there, but their imperative is and always will be to get ****ed by what they think is a powerful dick, nurse the jizz in their vagina for a few days till their bouncing single-cell ball makes an entrance into the tubes of fallopia and then proceeds to get gang-banged by a bunch of little dick-shaped single-cells till one of them busts another nut of little DNA-jizz and makes you, you.

We are literally cumshots. Be appreciative of that. It took literally eons to get it correct.

GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000) GreenIvy6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    I for one prefer the capitalistic sexual marketplace over the bs socialist version *******s like OP and other FA's glorify.
    Oh Snap!!

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not an emphasis mark either. As my post stated: bold, italics, or all caps for emphasis...just not quotation marks.
    Per Wikipedia quotes can be used to show emphasis. Sorry if you don't care for my writing style but there's nothing wrong with it in a grammatical sense and as stated my use of punctuation is technically correct.

Is this an English seminar?
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Originally Posted by Phoenix989 View Post
    The lengths female logic will go to are unbelievable. "The stats are wrong but I am right because this is how it happened with my parents and Jennifer Aniston."
    No Your retard male logic has to understand the statistics within context. Just because a particular sex did the work of filing the paperwork, does not mean she was the cause of the divorce. That is what some of you idiots can't understand. My point is that you don't really know who really wanted out, dimwit. This is how you guys like to twist and bend information for whenever it suits you. Disprove my logic bitch.

Pick apart my post..and just ignore everything else I said why don't you. Thumbs up. I hope your condescending tone gets you lots of good women that are willing to follow you *snickers*

It is a privilege because you are born with more power, naturally. That power must be implemented with responsibility. is my point. Strong male logic.

All of you are going to die alone and bitter because you refuse to get rid of this feminized victim mode that you guys feed off. Not going to help you to be jealous bitches with baggage in the end folks. I'll log in 10 years from know and I will still read the same BS.

Cliffs: Be a man.
    Last edited by shadowevo; 01-07-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Then dress like a tranny and be the full fledged ******* you already are.

seriously, if you would rather be a woman, then be one.

I wouldn't trade being a man for all the free drinks and unlimited dick in the world.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.