Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't say atheist but non-religious yes. Religion was never pushed in our household, just the ocassional dinner prayer - we never went to church. Went to catholic school in 6th grade. Didn't believe or too much care about anything they were saying. Many of my classmates and closest friends were the same way, thy thought it was bull****, and they were raised catholic. We kept it too ourselves though and just did what we were supposed to. It wasn't a big deal.

The only reason I didn't come out and say I didn't believe is because I know, given my age, they wouldn't take my viewpoint seriously. At the very least, teachers and parents would of been really annoying. Basically, I didn't want to hear their bull**** and I wouldn't of made a difference anyway. I was entering the know-all stage and anything they said to me I wouldn't have taken seriously anyway. So I kept it to myself until I was like 17-18. Parent's didn't give a chit and respected my choice.

Again, I can't say I was 'atheist' per say at a young age, but did not believing anything supernatural or give 2 chits about religion - yes.

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kmabd2 View Post
    Why is it hard to believe that a supernatural being has always existed? The definition of god encompasses and entails ever-existence. The same cannot be said for anything else we know of.
    Why not? Nature always existed.
    io saturnalia!

But a brief existence is common to all things,
    and yet thou avoidest and pursuest all things as if
    they would be eternal. A little time, and thou shalt
    close thy eyes; and him who has attended thee to thy
    grave another soon will lament.

MARCVS AVRELIVS

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope. I happily believed in Jesus just as I believed in ghosts, Santa, and Bigfoot.

kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Neceseco View Post
    You see the problem is people don't think deeply enough. They don't think about the implications of certain acts. For example, Masturbation is forbidden in Islam. I can't tell you with absolute certainty what its benefits and negatives are.. there's a lot of contradicting evidence.. but anyways.. it seems like such a harmless act, right? So why is it that you have so many FA's on the misk that suffer anxiety, confidence, brain fog issues among others and attribute it (speculatively) themselves to masturbation.. and go on no fap campaigns.. and they not even muslim/religious. Food for thought.

Also fyi, Muslims dont worship Muhammad, lol.

Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Around the age of 11-13 for me, can't remember fully, had been skeptical for a long time before

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why is it hard to believe that a supernatural being has always existed? The definition of god encompasses and entails ever-existence. The same cannot be said for anything else we know of.

Whyumadtho? No need to be butthurt..I put up these arguments because I am a truth seeker above all else.. I am muslim, and I have had my doubts also which is why I posted in your thread and found it interesting.. the reason I put out these arguments is to find if someone can crush them and help me realize I am indeed in the wrong, if I indeed was, but I always seem to get these lazy unintelligent illogical responses which so far reinforce my beliefs.. but this wont stop me from continuing to search for someone that can really make me rethink my beliefs.

As far as Quran flaws, I just did.. they are laughable, pathetic attempts at discrediting the Quran.

Quick example:

Claim: Only Allah Knows the Gender of a Fetus
    Current technology, such as sonograms, has enabled doctors and expecting parents to learn the gender of a baby while still in the womb. There are also sex selection techniques and clinics that allow a couple to predetermine the sex of their child.
    Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).

Where in that verse does it say God Alone knows gender of fetus? It says he knows. *Bertstare* It's actually interesting that it emphasizes that no one else can know the future (what he will earn on the morrow.. and what land he is to die..) and that only God knows.. and THAT is undeniable.

As far as evolution goes.. I have no problem believing in adaptation, but evolution from species to different species I have a problem with as do many acclaimed intellectuals and academics.. and besides.. what observable evidence is there for evolution? None.. because according to the theory it takes millions of years..something you wont live to see.. Why do you believe in evolution and not God brah? Strong Logic ITT.
    in response to your last paragraph,
    do you honestly think that Darwin et cetera simply 'made up' evolution because it kinda sounded like it fits? thats not how science works.
    take for example, the human evolution from proto-ape species. its noted in the genome of current primeapes such as Chimpanzees and other ape species, that they have 24 pairs of chromosomes, while humans only have 23. for Evolution to have been possible, that means that one of our pairs of chromosomes must have either disappeared or become fused with another. still with me? making sense so far? good, because here comes the good part;

every chromosome has 'markers' on their ends called 'telomere's, and 'centromere's in the center of the chromosome, so if we were to look at human chromosomes, we can easily identify if any of the pairs have become fused, as they should have 4 sets of telomeres and 2 centromeres if fusion had taken place at some point in our evolution.

lo and behold, take a look at human chromosome 2. 4 telomeres and 2 centromeres, joined end to end. a perfect fusion of 2 chromosome each found separated in other ape species, which accounts for our 'missing' pair. if that's not 'proof' enough of evolution for you, then i'm afraid I have no choice but to label you a gumby.

inb4 religious cop-out
    brb, "gawd werks in mesterious wayss"
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You see the problem is people don't think deeply enough. They don't think about the implications of certain acts. For example, Masturbation is forbidden in Islam. I can't tell you with absolute certainty what its benefits and negatives are.. there's a lot of contradicting evidence.. but anyways.. it seems like such a harmless act, right? So why is it that you have so many FA's on the misk that suffer anxiety, confidence, brain fog issues among others and attribute it (speculatively) themselves to masturbation.. and go on no fap campaigns.. and they not even muslim/religious. Food for thought.

Also fyi, Muslims dont worship Muhammad, lol.
    Atheist and don't masturbate checking in.
    You have to be stupid if you need a god to decide whether you masturbate or not.
    io saturnalia!

MARCVS AVRELIVS

kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not? Nature always existed.
    Nope. Unless you have a unique definition for nature. We know that life began from big bang. We don't know what happened before that moment and cant prove scientifically the theories of what might have been or what started the big bang including the theory of GOD btw.. and I have no issue with that. I believe in deductive reasoning.. scientific evidence is not the be all and all believe it or not. What about historical evidence.. do we disregard it completely because it's not "scientific"?

Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can confirm. My whole entire family is Catholic. I pretend I am to keep everyone happy with me.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was an agnostic atheist as a kid, now I am somewhat of a spiritualist/pantheist.

Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Popocub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorta. Mom (single mother until I was about 9) never took us to church or anything. I also read the His Dark Materials trilogy when I was 7 and it actually influenced me to think there was no god lol. I was very, very skeptical of the whole idea of god/religion. Though maybe not full on atheist.

I'm an agnostic atheist now.

Atheist and don't masturbate checking in.
    You have to be stupid if you need a god to decide whether you masturbate or not.
    Yea brah good for you, but I guess this means the majority of the population are stupid, lol. This is the reason we NEED divine code of conduct.. because without it there cannot be any objective ruling. It will all be based on what I think and you think and she thinks.. there won't be a set standard and corruption soon follows. A quick example of this.. look at the age of consent in different states let alone different countries.. theyre just arbitrary numbers.. coulda fooled me when they range from 12-14 to 18.. lol.

Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    in response to your last paragraph,
    do you honestly think that Darwin et cetera simply 'made up' evolution because it kinda sounded like it fits? thats not how science works.
    take for example, the human evolution from proto-ape species. its noted in the genome of current primeapes such as Chimpanzees and other ape species, that they have 24 pairs of chromosomes, while humans only have 23. for Evolution to have been possible, that means that one of our pairs of chromosomes must have either disappeared or become fused with another. still with me? making sense so far? good, because here comes the good part;

every chromosome has 'markers' on their ends called 'telomere's, and 'centromere's in the center of the chromosome, so if we were to look at human chromosomes, we can easily identify if any of the pairs have become fused, as they should have 4 sets of telomeres and 2 centromeres if fusion had taken place at some point in our evolution.

lo and behold, take a look at human chromosome 2. 4 telomeres and 2 centromeres, joined end to end. a perfect fusion of 2 chromosome each found separated in other ape species, which accounts for our 'missing' pair. if that's not 'proof' enough of evolution for you, then i'm afraid I have no choice but to label you a gumby.

inb4 religious cop-out
    brb, "gawd werks in mesterious wayss"
    Would appreciate if you can provide with me a well written scientific article on this so I can investigate.

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alienGenetics View Post
    and who created 'god' exactly?

inb4 he just "always has been"

strong logic brah
    time doesn't have to be linear, and it is generally agreed that 'time' originated with the big bang.

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Amazed at how many ITT turned to religion as they got older.

I went to Sunday school when I was 4-11 but it was just for fun. As soon as the Jesus crap came spewing out of their mouths I lost interest.

Don't think I ever truly believed in it. All the people who did were complete social outcasts and complete weirdos anyway. I still think they are as well.

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would appreciate if you can provide with me a well written scientific article on this so I can investigate.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)
    plenty of references down the bottom that you can investigate.

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Yea brah good for you, but I guess this means the majority of the population are stupid, lol. This is the reason we NEED divine code of conduct.. because without it there cannot be any objective ruling. It will all be based on what I think and you think and she thinks.. there won't be a set standard and corruption soon follows. A quick example of this.. look at the age of consent in different states let alone different countries.. theyre just arbitrary numbers.. coulda fooled me when they range from 12-14 to 18.. lol.
    I don't think those who masturbate are stupid, why do you do so?
    We don't have an objective ruling even with god. Every god has its own ruling and every religious god is even contradictory. Plus I don't get why we should want an objective ruling. If I don't like the laws of Italy I can try to change them or I can change State so that I can live under other rules. Seems a way better option to me.

Look at the number of wives in islam (your hypothetical objective ruling). Every muslim can marry up to 4 wives but Mohammed didn't have this limit. Just arbitrary. The Quran was "revealed" in Arabic only, just arbitrary. Only to Mohammed, just arbitrary. Why doesn't Allah reveal himself to me in Italian? Why did he prefer Mohammed and Arabic to me? So unjust of him to give Mohammed the opportunity to know him directly and not to me. He yes and me no. Just arbitrary. Why we have to wash our anuses with our left hands and not with our right hands? Just arbitrary. Why do we have to pray 5 times and not 4? Just arbitrary.

God is just an excuse to make some human laws appear more important and somehow immutable, but actually they are incredibly risible and completely subjective.
    io saturnalia!

MARCVS AVRELIVS

tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Religion really wasn't taught to me at all as a child. My dad is Jewish and my mom is catholic. Jews didn't accept me and Christians thought I was a Jew so it was easy for me to brush off religion.

Nope. Unless you have a unique definition for nature. We know that life began from big bang. We don't know what happened before that moment and cant prove scientifically the theories of what might have been or what started the big bang including the theory of GOD btw.. and I have no issue with that. I believe in deductive reasoning.. scientific evidence is not the be all and all believe it or not. What about historical evidence.. do we disregard it completely because it's not "scientific"?
    By nature I mean that which exists. The big bang is just a theory about the universe we can see, but maybe there were more big bangs before, or more big bangs simultaneously. I don't know, you don't know and physicist don't know. The first rule of chemistry though is that nothing can be created and nothing can be destroyed, so an eternal nature or being if you prefer sounds more reasonable to me.
    The gods of religions have proved themselves wrong about their naive conception of the universe.

Plus I don't see why you can accept the eternity of god but you cannot accept the eternity of nature. You have the proof of nature but you don't have the proof of god. You don't know if there was something before nature whereas you know that before the gods of religion there was already an old universe, therefore the eternity of nature is more probable.
    io saturnalia!

MARCVS AVRELIVS

Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    been an atheist all my life
    Bench - 140KG 1RM
    Squat - 180KG 1RM
    Deadlift - 240KG 1RM

AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I remember sitting through these religious classes and parades when I was like 7 and thinking it was all a joke, make belief like Santa and that once we reached a certain age they would tell us it's not real. However when I was 10 or 11 I actually started to realise that people really believed that horse ****. It's not even the belief in god that annoys me, it's the religions that go along with it. Simply put they are wrong, and the existence or non existence of god is not important.
    Adrenaline levels through the roof getting a haircut crew
    Girl says hi, imagines life together crew

PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ambitionforever View Post
    I'm talking 9-13. I was, I remember laughing while my pastor(sheikh) was doing khutbas(speech) because of how illogical the stories sounded. My father stopped telling me to pray because he realized I had no interest in religion. Note: I was a very religious kid at nine or so, going to a private Islamic school, reading quran a lot and felt like a good muslim, but I drifted off after I started thinking for myself. I am now an athiest but I feel as I was never a muslim as I feel I've been an athiest my entire life.

Cliffs
    OP born into muslim family
    Mother is white convert, very into religion, wore full ceremonial dress, is now athiest
    I was Very into Islam and religion growing up
    Started questioning religion at a very young age(10 or so)
    Drifted off
    Stopped praying
    Researched
    Now athiest
    Out of curiosity where are you originally from? Oh just saw your mother is white. From my experience most children from white - born muslim parents almost always end up as atheists or non practicing.

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not athiests but also not religious, my parents just dont bother with that kind of stuff.
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah. I took the chance to always skip religion classes and play games. I remember in the playground in year 3 or something the other kids started talking about God and whether they believed in him. I was the only one to say no and they all freaked out and lost their chit. Then in year 12 we had to do religion to fill in units, but the teacher was an atheist who just ****ed around with us.
    MISCINATI

** Top shelf crew **

***VIKING CREW***

UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500)
    When i was a kid i though allah and islam were like santa cluase
    U know fake
    Just what parents told there kids as a tradition

Then i learnt they actually belived in it

I never truly belived in islam i could never bring my self to submit to a man made relgion

By nature I mean that which exists. The big bang is just a theory about the universe we can see, but maybe there were more big bangs before, or more big bangs simultaneously. I don't know, you don't know and physicist don't know. The first rule of chemistry though is that nothing can be created and nothing can be destroyed, so an eternal nature or being if you prefer sounds more reasonable to me.
    The gods of religions have proved themselves wrong about their naive conception of the universe.

Plus I don't see why you can accept the eternity of god but you cannot accept the eternity of nature. You have the proof of nature but you don't have the proof of god. You don't know if there was something before nature whereas you know that before the gods of religion there was already an old universe, therefore the eternity of nature is more probable.
    this law only applies to our universe. seeing as 'before' our universe existed, the laws of our universe were not relevant, there's nothing to say that a universe cant just 'pop' into existence....

==5'11" - 207lbs==

bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizz4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you believe in science, chemistry and bio are all well and good, but they leave too many permutations. Too many questions. No proof. By the definition of scientific theory,
    "A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation."
    So then theres what they call the "purest sciences" maths and physics. Providing the most accurate answers possible with proof in thge form of what could be just an equation. Simple right? How could one answer be wrong?
    For us to actually prove the universe existed, theoretically if i do say so myself, we should be able to create universes, or by witness of what we would define as a miracle, the creation of a universe perceptually. Therefore becoming a deity ourselves? Is this possible?

Lets look at one of the of the most influential people in the universe.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle

-Science whiz for his time lol
    -Also had an impact on the muslim faith "The first teacher"
    -in ways helped shaped medi-evil christian faith
    -Did some important ****

I am agnostic. The question i propose is deductively speaking science will eventually make us gods.
    Religion tells us of "finding god" through ways of worship and moral teaching.
    If we reach enlightenment, what then?

Seems like the perfect mix of things. Every reaction needs an equal and opposite reaction right?

My brain hurts
    Last edited by bizz4; 01-06-2014 at 04:36 AM.

KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Inhumanity View Post
    Can confirm. My whole entire family is Catholic. I pretend I am to keep everyone happy with me.
    this

KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingChiefKeef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    universe cant just 'pop' into existence....
    pure probability

Originally Posted by bizz4 View Post
    If you believe in science, chemistry and bio are all well and good, but they leave too many permutations. Too many questions. No proof. By the definition of scientific theory,
    "A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation."
    So then theres what they call the "purest sciences" maths and physics. Providing the most accurate answers possible with proof in thge form of what could be just an equation. Simple right? How could one answer be wrong?
    For us to actually prove the universe existed, theoretically if i do say so myself, we should be able to create universes, or by witness of what we would define as a miracle, the creation of a universe perceptually. Therefore becoming a deity ourselves? Is this possible?
    what a load of pseudo-'science' rubbish....

the universe doesnt 'owe' us any answers, and there's nothing implicit about it that means there 'has to be a way' to prove anything about it...

it simply...IS

==5'11" - 207lbs==