KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cellucor Alpha Amino Review

Cellucor Alpha Amino Review

Flavors:

Thanks to CoryReps and Cellucor for choosing me to review your new Alpha Amino product. I was given one serving of each the lemon lime and watermelon flavors. Both flavors tasted great. The taste is very similar to their Cor-Performance BCAA's, the lemon lime tastes like fresh lemonade and the watermelon tastes very good, even better than the cor-performance version. 16 ounces of water per scoop is the perfect sweetness for me. One thing that stands out right away about Alpha Amino is it's marketed as a "sports drink powder". Many people believe that supplementing with BCAA's is useless because they are already in protein shakes nd other sources. My opinion on them is they are most beneficial towards athletes. They are perfect for athletes because the muscle tearing is much smaller compared to heavy weightlifting. When I was younger I did a lot of boxing training and supplementing with BCAA's made a huge difference in recovery. Cellucor utilizing 14 aminos and adding in the coconut water and chia seed extract; which is full of electrolytes,minerals and nutrients are great for additional hydration is great for people in the gym, athletes, and anyone in general.

Dosage: For both the Lemon lime and Watermelon flavors I used 1 serving in a 16 ounce shaker and sipped it during my workout.

Taste: The lemon lime is very similar to the COR Performance BCAA's flavoring.

Lemon Lime flavor =

Watermelon flavor =

Mixability: Alpha Amino mixes instantly in a shaker with only 2-3 shakes. It does not clump up, stick to the sides, and very little settlement on the bottom. This powder mixes completely.

Ingredient Profile:

Alpha Amino contains 14 different Amino acids. 5 grams coming from essential amino acids and 2.5 non essential amino acids. What really stands out in the ingredients is the 3x Leucine which includes Leucine nitrates for a better pump and Leucine peptides to help the body better absorb the amino acids. Another thing I like is there is some potassium in Alpha Amino which will help with muscle fatigue and prevent muscle cramping.

Hydration Formula
    This is what stood out the most to me when I first heard this was being released. The Alpha-Hydration formula consists of taurine, raw coconut water powder, phosphates, and chia seed extract. You can really tell the difference that this makes during the workout. I was doing a heavy weight high volume routine with as much time as I needed for rest. I found myself taking less resting times and needed less water to stay hydrated. I brought a container of water and once I finished the Alpha Amino I found myself drinking much less than I usually need to keep me going.

Value
    At one dollar a serving or cheaper(depending on the deal you find) is definitively worth it, especially considering its very tasty, includes essential and non essential amino acids and provides a hydration complex with electrolytes, nutrients, and minerals that really makes a difference during your workout.

Final Rating

Taste: Very good 8/10

Mixability: Mixed perfectly 10/10

Ingredient Profile: Essential aminos, non-essential aminos, Leucine nitrates/peptides, plus a hydration complex with nutrients and minerals including potassium, calcium, fiber, and omega-3's I can't not give this a 10/10

Endurance/Recovery: Definitely needed less time between sets and less fatigued during and after my workouts. 10/10

Value: Considering all of the above this is well worth $1 per serving. 10/10

Last edited by KevinF88; 01-06-2014 at 10:46 PM.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kevin

Would you please expand on the following information:
    How did you dose the product?
    Could you expand on the formula? Could you talk about the leucine nitrates and how they aided your pump during your workout?
    Could you expand on the Hydration complex and what you thought of it?
    Do you find this a cost effective product at 30$ for 30 servings (or even cheaper if you see some sales)
    Could you compare the flavoring to any other products you have tried in the past and where they rank?
    Could you talk about your workouts? Did you notice an increase in recovery? Did you notice any aid from the formula of the product?

We would love to see a lot more detail from you regarding your products and samples!
    Thanks!

KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Updated Chef

jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm currently taking Kinetic, I havent compared lables or anything but is there a stronger benefit of 1 vs the other?

Originally Posted by jayareohh924 View Post
    I'm currently taking Kinetic, I havent compared lables or anything but is there a stronger benefit of 1 vs the other?
    thats the problem they are 2 totally different formulas
    Kinetic has SAA's this does not
    Kinetic does not have leucine nitrates or a hydration complex which Alpha Amino does.

jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    thats the problem they are 2 totally different formulas
    Kinetic has SAA's this does not
    Kinetic does not have leucine nitrates or a hydration complex which Alpha Amino does.
    Thats what I had kinda thought with the SAA/BCAA difference. I think I'll have to pick up some of the Alpha Amino's and give them a side by side review. Kevin's review definitely has me thinkin on it.

Bob, have you tried the fruit punch or blue razz flavors? I'm going to order a container of this and was wondering how they compared to those flavors of C4 because those two are my favorite.

Originally Posted by KevinF88 View Post
    Bob, have you tried the fruit punch or blue razz flavors? I'm going to order a container of this and was wondering how they compared to those flavors of C4 because those two are my favorite.
    Wish i could help you sir. I have not. I have only tried Watermelon. Very sorry to inform you, but i have not tried LL which others did get to review, so when i see the mixed feelings on the best and somewhat of a letdown i do not know how to truly address the issue.

CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Wish i could help you sir. I have not. I have only tried Watermelon. Very sorry to inform you, but i have not tried LL which others did get to review, so when i see the mixed feelings on the best and somewhat of a letdown i do not know how to truly address the issue.
    We actually had the LL (Lemon Lime) in the pre-production samples receive negative feedback.
    We took that feedback and now we are using a different producer and new flavor profile for Lemon Lime.
    Therefore the Lemon Lime being sold now has a flavor that is on par with other Cellucor products, simply amazing.
    Thanks to everyones feedback we have been able to make a product greater. It goes to show how important everyones feedback is.
    Giving out pre-production samples of alpha amino has been a huge success. We have a great product, and made it greater.
    Thanks Kevin, and everyone else for giving their own take on the alpha aminos!
    ✯✮☆ JR BRAND MANAGER // PERFORMIX ☆ ✮ ✯

[DEAL]
    Buy 2 Performix ISO 9:2:2, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice
    & get 1 Performix ION, 45 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE!

[STORE]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/performix.html

[SOCIAL]
    www.********.com/PerformixDriven
    www.instagram.com/PerformixDriven
    www.twitter.com/PerformixDriven

[MY IG]
    www.instagram.com/CoryReps

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CoryReps View Post
    We actually had the LL (Lemon Lime) in the pre-production samples receive negative feedback.
    We took that feedback and now we are using a different producer and new flavor profile for Lemon Lime.
    Therefore the Lemon Lime being sold now has a flavor that is on par with other Cellucor products, simply amazing.
    Thanks to everyones feedback we have been able to make a product greater. It goes to show how important everyones feedback is.
    Giving out pre-production samples of alpha amino has been a huge success. We have a great product, and made it greater.
    Thanks Kevin, and everyone else for giving their own take on the alpha aminos!
    So glad to hear this. I guess I will be picking up a tub of it because I love lemon lime but didn't like the beta version.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Bumping this for a quick question. I'm going to order a tub but I'm debating on fruit punch or Blue razz, those are 2 of my fav flavors for C4...Anytone try the Aplpha amino versions and want to give me a recommendation?
    ********.com/KFpersonaltrainer
    Instagram.com/KFpersonaltrainer/

Originally Posted by KevinF88 View Post
    Bumping this for a quick question. I'm going to order a tub but I'm debating on fruit punch or Blue razz, those are 2 of my fav flavors for C4...Anytone try the Aplpha amino versions and want to give me a recommendation?
    Cant help you here man
    Im sure they will be great.

You're right, both it is lol.

Edit: They are buy 2 get 1 free
    Last edited by KevinF88; 02-06-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    ********.com/KFpersonaltrainer
    Instagram.com/KFpersonaltrainer/