Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Relaunching Using ROCKET SCIENCE to OPUS the MAGNUM.....ya that sounds right

thank you b con and Kon_Rock for choosing me to log these products.

About Me (sorry for length but I'm proud of where I am at compare to where I've been)
    I been lifting consistently for a year. I was trying to be an amateur physique competitor when I was 19. Had a solid frame and was 8 months away from my first show. I was also 3 weeks away from being a personal trainer until 7/19/2009 a Tacoma pulled out in front of me. After a year of doctors saying I just had whiplash and just giving me pain killers I finally got an MRI. Bulging c3-4 and fractured c5 was the diagnosis.. addiction got worse After 6 months because In order to prove I had "probable cause for the shot" I had to show I tried other sources. meaning more pain killers at higher dosages. it got to a point where I was buying extra on the side. I finally got a cortisone shot in my neck which allowed me to get off pain killers. took away the edge but still hurt. My weight would fluctuate between high 180's to low 190's pre accident. at the end of my pain killer addiction I weighed 150lbs.
    me few weeks after withdraws. 12 lbs heavier.

went cold turkey on oxy, *****, ******, and zoloft. The worse pain of all was not being able to lift. I use to be the "jacked" one of my friends. due to my depression and addiction I drove alot of friends away. I was suppose to be best man at 3 weddings...... I only was at 1 and wasn;t even a groomsman.

I almost lost my girl, she's even more beautiful on the inside than on the outside. MAIN reason I got out of my funk was her. she stuck with me the entire time.

I honestly think the pain caused by the oxy was worse than the pain of the injury. I ended up dropping out of college because of everything. don't worry I'm going back Jan 7 2014 and i'm fukn determined.I made several failed attempts to get back into the gym but mixture between low self confidence, depression, and me being a dumb ass and not easing in messed it up. would always kink my neck and quit. The next year I gave up and took to unhealthy eating and smoking.

led to this. gained 50 lbs in a year. don't know why my girl stayed with me. only option I've come up with is must be hung because I really didn't have anything going for me.

Now I don't remember the date. But I remember the day I finally realized the real problem with my situation. It wasn't the Tacoma, It wasn't my job, It wasn't my neck, it wasn't the pain killers......it was me. that was the hardest thing I've ever done was realizing that I was the cause. That If anything was going to change I had to change myself first. In the journey to where I landed I lost myself. I lost my drive, swag, ness. whatever you want to call it.

My girlfriend and I moved to california for a fresh start 2 years ago, right after my withdrawl. It didn't work out there so we moved to Florida. it was right before the move I had my epiphany. My family moved to Florida 1 month after my accident due to our family car dealerships going bankrupt because of the economy. My parents getting jobs here. My family lost everything. I stayed In AZ for in state tuition.

In a 2 month span I lost my career, family, and gym. which is why I think I fell so hard to be honest.

But once I got out here and was with my family I hit the ground running. started working out with my dad. He is diabetic and almost had to go on insulin, because he weighed 290 lbs when I first got here. We started dieting and lifting together and now he's at 235 and decreased medications taking from a shoe box full, to just one pill a day.

my 10 month progress. Taken early November

Well that's my story. I got one hell of a reality check and life lesson. but I also got my future career because I'm going to go to school for Physical Therapy. Will suit me much better than jacking up car prices.

now that I've spent a year strengthening, especially my neck and lower back, I feel Fukn great!!!!! I started easing my way to lifting heavier and heavier. Now I'm doing 5X3X1 routine. trying to reach that 300lb 1rm bench. I hit 295 pre car accident, but never hit that 3. I'm fortunate my strength came back quickly initially and could 1rm 225 on bench after only a 2 months of lifting, which I was really shocked at. but then the rest of my workout would be garbage. lol had no endurance. Ever since I started this 5x3x1 2 months ago my weight and lifts have sky rocketed. My bench is 275, deads 405, squat 350, shoulder press, 195. I had to really ease my way into deads and squats, otherwise they would be more. shoulder press still hurts sometimes so I'm very cautious when I do them.

I am currently doing a deload because I was feeling extremely worn out and my lifts where dropping. going to come back refreshed.

but did that stop me from trying the full serving of rocket science with 2 servings of opus tonight?????

I honestly think I wrote so much and told my life story because I'm still feeling energized from taking rocket science 5 hours ago!!!
    ROCKET SCIENCE BROKEN DOWN
    caffeine -energy
    L-Tyrosin - from what someone told me, it helps prevent fatigue.
    dendrobium -energy & nootropic
    beta-phenylalanine- energy
    hordenine- energy + nootropic
    citicoline nootropic
    vinpocentine - vasodilator

**** works guys. It was hard for me not to try to and lift heavy with the energy I had/have so I think I'm going to do a little stim break for the rest of the deload, then take this starting next Friday.

OPUS
    one of my favorite parts about this pre is that there is no niacin. I hate it when Guys say. "man you feel that pre working because you can feel your skin tightening and it gets red." That's just niacin!!!! lol
    instead opus has other b vitamins for energy mixed with beta alanine.

love the Leucine in there. One of the most underated supplement ingredients.

and for pumps you have citrulline and glycine they work great in conjunction with eachother. For a while I use to add nitrates and agmantine to my pre's but found out I would get too swole I couldnt do high volume. especially on leg day. Opus is a great none stim pre. I have taken it before this log and recommend it. I wouldn't agree to log a product I have taken if it didn't work. I suppose i could add nitrates and agmantine but in my opinion it's a waste of money for a 1% difference in pump. My goals are going for strength anyways. I'm using these products to help fuel me through my lifts.

Wont go into much detail about weight during my deload week because It's just light weight high rep, mixed with alot of stretching, with light cardio. May take just rocket science solo on a cardio ab day though. I want to go into how Opus by itself helps give you a clean non stim based energy, with a decent pump. We will be going balls to the walls end of next week. stay tuned. Like I said earlier though. I did take 2 servings of opus and 3 tabs of rocket science tonight and went from tired and worn out, to having to tell myself repeatedly It's a deload week, It's a deload week. DELOAD!!!! HAHAHA

My motto is "fuk N apostrophe T"

I didn't VS I did
    I shouldn't VS I should
    I couldn't VS I could
    I can't VS I can
    I don't VS I do
    I didn't VS I did
    I mustn't VS I must
    I wouldn't VS I would
    they aren't VS they are
    he hasn't VS he has
    he shan't VS he shall

If you read this entire thing
    Last edited by JohnKahhat; 01-05-2014 at 06:41 PM.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed. Linked to your other log as well to help others.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks man.

Palphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Super intro Bro!! In on this fo sho!!

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Re-subbed
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Thanks for tagging along again guys. No news to report because I'm still sick. I'm going on 4 days now and I am getting really ancy but need more time since I feel week just walking up stairs. If coughing stops tomorrow we will see. It's my first day of school in 2 and a half years. wish I didn't take that long of a break but I needed to find myself again. 4.0 or bust!!!

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope you feel better.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Hope you feel better.
    got sent home from class today for coughing too much... :/ not a good start back to college.

MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, I'm in here on this one!
    NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer!

Follow my Magnum Rocket Science and OPUS supplement thread @
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159185601

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157335043
    2013 AEN APE Bulk Contest winner!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146610513

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143768553

Originally Posted by MTCS View Post
    Ok, I'm in here on this one!
    it's officially relaunching tomorrow.

Hectic day today. Noticed my marijuana stocks slipping so I sold them. Up 200 percent In 2 days... Not too shabby.

Did this while I was in class since the market opened at 9:30.

I'm ahead in all my reading and homework for my classes so I'm off to a good start. Also got my parking pass for school AND ITS FREE. At ASU I payed 180 a semester for parking!!!! So that made me happy.

I came home took my dog for a walk because it was going to rain. When I was walking him my girlfriend asked to take my car because she was low on gas and running late.... Well when I came home I noticed she forgot to leave me her keys!!!!!! Of course then it started pouring and flash flood warning came up. And my gym is 5 miles away so relaunch is set back til tomorrow. But I don't feel sick anymore woohoo!!!!!

I started critiquing my physique and determined I need to cut back on the calories. My bulk has gotten a bit dirty. Even though I lost 6 lbs while being sick, Should gain a few back, I kind of lost track on diet a bit with the holidays. Calories where still there lol. Going to drop from 4200 to 3500-3700

I'm also debating on stopping the 5x3x1 even though I've gotten solid gains ....I'm bored of it. It's just too plain.

Thinking about doing a 5X5 instead. It will be a huge change for me, which could be a good thing, because I've always done 1 or 2 body parts a day. Never did full body, except once when I tried cross fit.
    What're your thoughts on this? Will lift Monday Wednesday and Friday. cardio and abs Tuesdays,Thursdays, Saturdays.
    Last edited by JohnKahhat; 01-10-2014 at 04:47 PM.

mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crazy story bro!

Hope you're feeling better. Time to make some gains.
    Team Magnum Captain
    Magnum Nutraceuticals All Natural Sponsored Athlete
    Better Ingredients Better Results

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love 5/3/1..but I agree, it does get boring after a while.

Gonna spend that profit on more OPUS once you're out? haha
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In again, lol.
    Glad you are feeling better! Looking forward to the relaunch.

Originally Posted by mikeohearn View Post
    Crazy story bro!

Hope you're feeling better. Time to make some gains.
    Mike Ohearn is in on my thread......

Originally Posted by Daemonium View Post
    I love 5/3/1..but I agree, it does get boring after a while.

Gonna spend that profit on more OPUS once you're out? haha
    lol I will buy a tub. I won 25 lbs of protein last month so that gives me 50 lbs of protein at my house so i'm pretty set for a while lol. but I'm reinvesting the money. I really don't want to be in debt after College so I'm going to day trade in trend. Make a percentage, then get out. going to try to increase my money 50% every month. that' the goal. the grades I got while i was going through my dark time is going to make it hard for scholarships but still going to try. if not. then occasional trading will do it for me. sucks but to legally day trade you must have at least 25k in your account to repeatedly buy and sell same day. takes money to make money. so for now i'm relying on research.

but ya I'm xtremely bored of 5x3x1 right now

Originally Posted by lolakitten View Post
    In again, lol.
    Glad you are feeling better! Looking forward to the relaunch.
    glad to have you back. and I feel effing great now.

Well I made it to the gym, because I got off work early!!!! I was going to go this morning ,but on my way my mom called because she drowned her car in a DEEP puddle because, she gunned it. So I had to go pick her up, take her to work, head back and wait for the tow truck. Then head to work

Thinking about joining this power lifting gym right down the street from my gym now. sick of the trainers yelling at me since i don;t feel like throwing my back out and putting the wright down gently when I do cleans or deads. This gym has rubber weights and plat forms so I can do as I please. Its 29.99 a month, no start up fee's, month to month, with no cancellation fee, and 24/7. they have the essentials but not much for aesthetics which is why I have not done it already. But It will aid in the 5x5. so I'm thinking since I am not paying my student loans right now, stocked up on protein, and made some quick cash, I will do it. I can cancel any time so why not.

Tonight I went to LA fitness though. I would not have made it if I didn't get off early which is why I want to join the other gym. Nothing really too special tonight. Just did cardio for half an hour, then did light back. deads, lats pull downs, db rows, pull overs. Focused on form and just went through the motions since I didn't list all week. I took opus and rocket science of course and it gave me clean energy through out my workout. only used one scoop of opus with one cap of rocket science. last week doubled as a stim break because I was really surprised how alert I got from that small of a dose. can;t wait to try 2 scoops with 3 caps. probably for my first 5x5 routine once I decide which 5x5 to do. Any suggestions?

so I did a good arm workout this morning. I am going to do some version of Bill Starr's 5x5 just not sure which one yet, starting monday. I wanted to get in a good high volume arm workout since I probably will not do one for a few months.

db overhead extension
    55x15
    65x15
    75x12
    85x12
    95x10

wide grip barbel curl
    50x15
    60x15
    70x12
    80x10
    drop set back down
    80x10
    70x10
    60x10
    50x8

close grip bench
    135x15
    155x12
    175x10
    185x10
    drop set
    185x10
    135x12

concentration curls
    20x15
    25x12
    30x10
    30x10

super set
    cable push down/cable hammer curls
    55x10/45x10
    65x10/50x10
    70x10/55x10
    75x8/55x8

Opus is not really advertised as a big pump but it does do it's job in that aspect. obviously I was working arms but even on non arm days you will feel a good pump. I used 2 scoops today and 2 of caps of rocket science. BTW breaking open the caps into opus may work faster, but your drink will have a little "spice" to it. just downed more water and it was fine. the rocket science definitely gets you that in the zone, lets lift some sh!t energy. I love it. Will be anxious to see if I become tolerant to it or not by end of this log.

all together it was a good workout. my elbows hurt when I did over head extensions and close grip bench though. Probably because I went a little heavier than I should first workout back. come to think about it I also haven't taken my joint formula in 3 weeks since I ran out. I need get another one and start up again.

MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnKahhat View Post
    so I did a good arm workout this morning. I am going to do some version of Bill Starr's 5x5 just not sure which one yet, starting monday. I wanted to get in a good high volume arm workout since I probably will not do one for a few months.

db overhead extension
    55x15
    65x15
    75x12
    85x12
    95x10

wide grip barbel curl
    50x15
    60x15
    70x12
    80x10
    drop set back down
    80x10
    70x10
    60x10
    50x8

close grip bench
    135x15
    155x12
    175x10
    185x10
    drop set
    185x10
    135x12

concentration curls
    20x15
    25x12
    30x10
    30x10

super set
    cable push down/cable hammer curls
    55x10/45x10
    65x10/50x10
    70x10/55x10
    75x8/55x8

Opus is not really advertised as a big pump but it does do it's job in that aspect. obviously I was working arms but even on non arm days you will feel a good pump. I used 2 scoops today and 2 of caps of rocket science. BTW breaking open the caps into opus may work faster, but your drink will have a little "spice" to it. just downed more water and it was fine. the rocket science definitely gets you that in the zone, lets lift some sh!t energy. I love it. Will be anxious to see if I become tolerant to it or not by end of this log.

all together it was a good workout. my elbows hurt when I did over head extensions and close grip bench though. Probably because I went a little heavier than I should first workout back. come to think about it I also haven't taken my joint formula in 3 weeks since I ran out. I need get another one and start up again.
    Solid arm workout bro! Great to see you back up and running! Keep killing it!
    NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer!

Follow my Magnum Rocket Science and OPUS supplement thread @
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159185601

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157335043
    2013 AEN APE Bulk Contest winner!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146610513

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143768553

Love my super/drop sets on arm days. Killin it man
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

I agree Opus is insane with pumps. Great workout.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You open your caps into your OPUS? Hmm, interesting... I bet that tastes...lovely, lol.

You open your caps into your OPUS? Hmm, interesting... I bet that tastes...lovely, lol.
    I was considering trying this a while ago, but decided against it.. kind of considering it again now :P
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Originally Posted by MTCS View Post
    Solid arm workout bro! Great to see you back up and running! Keep killing it!
    I agree Opus is insane with pumps. Great workout.
    I was considering trying this a while ago, but decided against it.. kind of considering it again now :P
    it hits harder, faster, just down it.

I'm thinking about busting open some a-bomb one day here. We shall see.

other than that I hit the gym yesterday. My knee was acting up from the humidity. I intended on doing legs but switched to chest. It was nice because I was lifting with my dad. he cant really squat because of his herniated discs. It sucked because I hit my triceps the day before. lol

sundays workout

15 minute bike warm up

hack squat
    135 x20
    225x15
    275x12
    315x8 stopped because my knee

flat bench
    135x 15
    185x12
    225x8
    245x5
    275x2 1 assisted

decline press

135x10
    185x10
    225x6
    245x4

pec dec 2 second holds
    120x15
    140x15
    160x12
    180x10

leverage incline press (locks)
    45x12
    70x10
    70x10
    90x8

rope crunches/ cable twists
    60x25/ 25x15
    70x25/30x15
    80x25/30x15

all in all it was a good workout. had solid energy and used 2 caps with 2 scoops. wil lprobablly bump up to 3 caps rocket science next lifting day, wednesday. Signing up for the power lifting gym that day and will start my 5x5. Just not sure which 5x5 to do!!!!

I bet those holds on the pec dec were brutal. Great work. I don't think you can go wrong with any 5x5 program.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

`
    I bet those holds on the pec dec were brutal. Great work. I don't think you can go wrong with any 5x5 program.
    sorry I've been MIA. school already got hectic. but 100% on my first 2 quizzes and an A on my first speech. BOOOM!!!!!

So on Tuesday I made it to the gym with 45 minutes before they closed >( flooding here in s florida made them have to do contruction so we had to do a detour and then there was a car accident. So I just did cardio. fluctuated the speed and incline through out from 4-13% incline just tried keeping my hr above 150, I REMEMBERED MY HEAD PHONES so it actually was somewhat enjoyable. I took two scoops of opus and 3 caps of rocket science. So I felt with that short of a workout It kinda went to waste, normally I don't take a pre before cardio because it makes it harder to control your HR, however I had no problem controlling my HR at while using both in conjunction with eachother.

Yesterday I signed up for boynton beach barbell. It's sweet because it's a 24 hr power-lifting gym. Kinda pissed though because I don't feel like LA fitness's weights weigh what is stated. The weights at bbb feel heavier. But not necessarily a bad thing.
    kinda played with weight and started a jerry rigged 5x5 routine. kinda need to play around and see where I'm at with the new weights idk.
    squat
    warm up
    warm up
    225x5
    245x5
    265x5
    265x5
    275x4

power clean ( first time I've done real power cleans in 5 years, wrists kinda hurt after wards)
    135x10
    155x5
    165x5
    175x4
    185x3

dead lift ( pissed because I did 385 3x before, however It was my first lift normally not
    225x8
    245x5
    275x5
    315x4
    335x3

standing shoulder press
    105x10 warm up. I kept my legs strait, did not stagger
    115x5
    135x5
    155x5
    165x3
    175x1

t bar row
    90x10
    115x10
    135x8
    160x5
    180x5
    205x2

and I was spent. I don't think it was a bad workout considering it's a new gym, and going from rubber plated plates to iron. IDK i feel like the iron weighs more. at LA fitness they never would've allowed me to drop weight though. so for the first time i dead lifted and my lower back didn't hurt after. 5x5 is going to be rough. I took 2 scoops of opus and 3 caps of Rocket Science and it helped propel me through my lifts. The weight wasn't there but I just remembered this is my first 5x5 plus first time I have done some lifts since being sick. I'm optimistic next weeks will be better.

Today school took a lot out of me OH and the fact I can't feel my legs, lol. was going to go to LA and do cardio but just decided to rest. tomorrow it's a light 5x5 day. going to play around again though.

I know I said It was going to be a light 5x5 day. not so much. I had a really ****ty day and needed to move some weight. Basically was hit with one set of bad news after another. The new schedule has me without a day off for 2 weeks. Employees are incompetent and don't complete tasks that I assign 1 week ago. Dent my girlfriend put in our new car isn't covered under our dent warranty because it's too big. I woke up to a flat tired on our other car. And the appeal commuting denied my appeal for financial aid so school is put on my high interest credit card.

I just wanted to hit the weights hard.
    My stomach was hurting because my nutrition was bad all day. woke up at 9 and had breakfast, eggs and yogurt. Then a protein shake around 5 when I was at work.......thats it!!!!! ****ing horrible. So my lifting was horrible initially until opus and rocket science kicked it. normally I drink and take it on my way to the gym, but this time I took it when I was at the gym. anyways my workout was weak at first because I hadn't eaten and was emotionally worn out.

chugged 2 servings of opus with 3 caps of rocket science. like I said literally before I started lifting. which i'm not use to. felt really warn out.
    bench
    warm up 135
    185x10
    185x8
    225x4
    225x3 this is HORRIBLE for me. I was furious

front squat ( first time I've done these in a long time
    warm up 95
    135x10
    155x5
    155x5
    165x5
    stopped because form was getting slopping. when I chugged the opus and rocket science and didn't wait for it to settle so Kinda got bloated feeling, I'm just not use to taking it and lifting right away.

So right Here I was pissed. just absolutely furious with my performance. I came to the gym to let out stress and yet I was getting even more stressed. I was about to just leave the gym but decided to foam roll instead.

so after 10 minutes of foam rolling my stomach settled and the energy was really picking up. I decided to do one more lift, Power cleans. It bothered my that last time my form was bad and it is actually my favorite lift. I brought my wrist wraps this time so it wouldn't hurt. I broke my right wrist in football freshman year so i've always had problems.

anyways
    135x10 easy
    155x5 stopped because it was too light
    185x5 solid

so I already beat what I did 2 days ago. I think I just needed a day to mess with the weights because I felt fresh.

so 205x5 boom, could've done more

225, my old pr from before my car accident, x2 set my pr right here but stopped early because I wanted to beat it

245 first attempt my grip slipped and couldn't get under it.

2nd attempt

BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

didn't show it in the video but I was ****ing stoked. I went a little too high after this and tried 275 twice but just could'nt get under the damn bar.I tried 255 after my 2 attempts but I was worn out. I would've hit it if I didn't go for 275. still stoked.

on my way home i got pulled over. My luck had changed though. Cop asked why I was speeding. I noticed his headlight was out so I said sarcastically "I was trying to get your attention so you'd give yourself a ticket for your headlight being out"....cop looked back, laughed, and just said have a good night.
    **** YEA!!!!! It took 23 hours before my day had one bit of good news. but it was still worth it!!!! Never give up on the day guys!!!!

Palphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job at beating your PR bro!! The cop thing would have made my day even more than breaking my PR I think...LOL

Watched the video the other day and forgot to comment, you made that lift look easy man
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Watched the video the other day and forgot to comment, you made that lift look easy man
    Originally Posted by Palphe View Post
    Great job at beating your PR bro!! The cop thing would have made my day even more than breaking my PR I think...LOL
    Ya the cop letting me go was pretty awesome.
    Reason why I'm more stoked about the clean is that It's kinda like I'm back and better from my car accident and it is my favorite lift.

Made it look really easy with that lift. Great work. And it's always nice to find a cop with a sense of humor. Good stuff.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM