kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kpd905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Review of Cellucor Alpha Amino

I was lucky enough to receive a sample tub of Cellucor Alpha Amino. As I am just finishing the tub, I thought I'd share my thoughts on the product.

Taste: 5/5, this stuff tastes like any normal juice or koolaid mix you would buy. I had the lemon lime flavor to try. There are no chemical flavors like some products tend to have. It tastes good enough that I have caught my girlfriend sneaking a glass of it just to drink t

Mixability: 4/5, probably the easiest to mix of any amino acid powders I have tried. I have been using one scoop to about 10-12 ounces of water, just to be sure it all dissolves. You don't need to worry about huge piles of dry floating powder with this stuff.

Dosage: I've been using one scoop, as I am ~150 pounds. Two scoops might be necessary for anyone over about 200 pounds or so.

Results: 5/5, I have noticed decreased DOMS by using this product both during and immediately after workouts. I get the most DOMS from squats and chest workouts, so I paid attention before and after starting this product to try to make it a controlled experiment. This products seems to make the soreness go away within 2 days, where it normally would take 3 days without it.

Best time to take it: I have seen good results with both during a workout and immediately after. I use a little extra water, so I sip it throughout my workout.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kpd905 View Post
    I was lucky enough to receive a sample tub of Cellucor Alpha Amino. As I am just finishing the tub, I thought I'd share my thoughts on the product.

Taste: 5/5, this stuff tastes like any normal juice or koolaid mix you would buy. There are no chemical flavors like some products tend to have. It tastes good enough that I have caught my girlfriend sneaking a glass of it just to drink t

Thanks for the review, any chance you could compare it to any other bLue raz products you have tried before or in the past ?

Mixability: 4/5, probably the easiest to mix of any amino acid powders I have tried. I have been using one scoop to about 10-12 ounces of water, just to be sure it all dissolves. You don't need to worry about huge piles of dry floating powder with this stuff.

Great to hear man, what could we improve on to make it a 5/5??

Dosage: I've been using one scoop, as I am ~150 pounds. Two scoops might be necessary for anyone over about 200 pounds or so.

How did you dose 1 scoop? Pre-workout? Intra-workout?
    Are you training fasted or fed?
    2 scoops would be perfectly fine in a 1/1 dosing

Results: 5/5, I have noticed decreased DOMS by using this product both during and immediately after workouts. I get the most DOMS from squats and chest workouts, so I paid attention before and after starting this product to try to make it a controlled experiment. This products seems to make the soreness go away within 2 days, where it normally would take 3 days without it.

Did you happen to notice much from the hydration complex or the leucine nitrates in the product? If you did could you touch on them and your experiences with them?

Best time to take it: I have seen good results with both during a workout and immediately after. I use a little extra water, so I sip it throughout my workout.
    Thanks again for the review check the bold for some questions

what Merit do you get from dosing an amino acid product post-workout since aminos will be present from 1) pre-workout meal or 2) intra-workout dose (Which you said you like to utilize as well). A nitrate dosed post-workout wont really aid the pump (as its use is for) and wont show any significant effects dosed in the post-workout period unless you train fasted, and dose a pre-workout AA dose and then use one post-workout and will eat a few hours after that (as martin addresses in his lean gains guide) I want to hear you input!

Overall how do you rate the formula? What do you find sticks out in it? How do you compare it to other intra-workout/BCAA products on the market?

How do you feel the cost of the product is? Do you find it cost effective to others on the market? Would love to hear you intake!

Thanks again.