Stratsa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which Creapure Creatine brand to use ?

How do the following Creapure Creatines mix ? I'm looking at either:
    - ON Creatine
    - allmax - creatine
    - Celluxor Creatine

They all contain Creapure, however how well do each mix? Is after 20stirs in warm water good enough to completely dissolve ?

They say Creapure is Creapure but ive notice different brands which still use Creapure don't mix very well regardless if it says micronized Creapure creatine.

Which company is it that makes Creapure is there only one or many ?

Thanks

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've used ON and had zero issues. Warm water will especially dissolve it better. But I think AllMax is the cheapest so that's always a good route.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^agreed. Allmax is a solid one.

RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    All are solid brands. Just go with the most cost effective.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stratsa View Post
    How do the following Creapure Creatines mix ? I'm looking at either:
    - ON Creatine
    - allmax - creatine
    - Celluxor Creatine

They all contain Creapure, however how well do each mix? Is after 20stirs in warm water good enough to completely dissolve ?

They say Creapure is Creapure but ive notice different brands which still use Creapure don't mix very well regardless if it says micronized Creapure creatine.

Which company is it that makes Creapure is there only one or many ?

Thanks
    U forgot Universal creatine. It uses Creapure.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/creatine.html

Im super annoyed. So annoyed, Ill send ya a free bottle to try. Hows that? Hit me up with ur vitals via PM.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally use Reflex Creapure. The ones you mentioned are all fine as well. Realistically only price makes a difference.

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
    I personally use Reflex Creapure. The ones you mentioned are all fine as well. Realistically only price makes a difference.
    Universal offers a 100% guarantee on all the supps they sell... Their customer service is second to none. That might be one important difference.

darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Universal

DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Universal offers a 100% guarantee on all the supps they sell... Their customer service is second to none. That might be one important difference.
    I'm actually going to pick up one of your 2-200g bottles to try for the first time. Haven't used it before. Was contemplating between that one and trying the new MT platinum creatine

Edit: never used a Universal product before been wanting to pick up your pre one day soon
    ☆☆☆ IG: @canadian.powerlifter ☆☆☆

Originally Posted by DrJekyIIMrHyde View Post
    I'm actually going to pick up one of your 2-200g bottles to try for the first time. Haven't used it before. Was contemplating between that one and trying the new MT platinum creatine

Edit: never used a Universal product before been wanting to pick up your pre one day soon
    Welp, Creapure brand creatine mono is creatine mono so its a pretty safe choice, haha. Remember, no loadin necessary and just stick to a few grams a day. Most folks go overboard with the creatine...

DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welp, Creapure brand creatine mono is creatine mono so its a pretty safe choice, haha. Remember, no loadin necessary and just stick to a few grams a day. Most folks go overboard with the creatine...
    I've been using creatine for awhile so I'm past the loading phase. But what makes creapure better than other creatine mono? I use a micronized one right now. Still unsure which creatine I want to order come Monday...... Universal, MT and RSP's are the ones I'm torn between.

Another question, would you recommend using it pre AND post workout? Right now I just use it post.

I've been using creatine for awhile so I'm past the loading phase. But what makes creapure better than other creatine mono? I use a micronized one right now. Still unsure which creatine I want to order come Monday...... Universal, MT and RSP's are the ones I'm torn between.

Another question, would you recommend using it pre AND post workout? Right now I just use it post.
    Creapure is known for purity and they got a patent on the process of makin creatine I believe. Some fellas care about that, others dont. It all depends on wuts most important to you. Truth is, a good creatine supp is a good creatine supp is a good creatine supp because creatine flat ot works. Pick one and run it. If ya like it, keep it. Otherwise, change it.

Pre and post... That depends on a lot of variables. If ur diet is solid, then ya dont need supps at all.

If ur diet is solid, then ya dont need supps at all.
    I agree.

Might give your Universal one a try this time. Haven't used a Universal product before so might as well try at least one out.

I agree.

Might give your Universal one a try this time. Haven't used a Universal product before so might as well try at least one out.
    Cant go wrong. Let me know if ya got any other questions.

SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fair enough, but tbh it is very difficult to quantify exactly how effective supps actually are in general, and very few people have access to labs to test the exact ingredients of their supps haha.

And customer service is indeed valuable to both customers and the company, however speaking from personal experience I've never had to contact a supps company The closest I came was with Maximuscle about their Creatamax Strawberry and the fact it tastes like the devils arsehole no matter how it is mixed. Ironically the only time it was bearable was after using toothpaste, which normally ruins the flavour of things. Sadly I don't think they would have entertained my request for a refund on those grounds :P

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Solid products. I personally use Creapure from MyProtein
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
    Fair enough, but tbh it is very difficult to quantify exactly how effective supps actually are in general, and very few people have access to labs to test the exact ingredients of their supps haha.

And customer service is indeed valuable to both customers and the company, however speaking from personal experience I've never had to contact a supps company The closest I came was with Maximuscle about their Creatamax Strawberry and the fact it tastes like the devils arsehole no matter how it is mixed. Ironically the only time it was bearable was after using toothpaste, which normally ruins the flavour of things. Sadly I don't think they would have entertained my request for a refund on those grounds :P
    Youll get no arguments from brotha.

Thats part of the reason why havin a 100% product guarantee is so important. It aint just a symbolic thing... showin that a company stands behind what it manufactures (and Universal is one of the few manufacturers in the supp industry). Its also practical. So if ya get sumthin ur not happy with, ya get a refund. Luckily, creatine aint one of those products where folks have to question whether it works or not.

But when I say "customer service", it aint just a company havin a toll free phone number or an email address. Its about HOW they respond... how quickly, and how issues are resolved. But thats not all. At Universal, customer service is also an intangible thing... Its about goin that extra mile to treat a customer with respect, act with integrity, etc... and make everyone who contacts the company feel like family. And that goes to the heart of wut a company is all about and their values.

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is what I use......has lasted me a loooong time....

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...nohydrate.html

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP you need to take UniversalRep up on his offer. That is very generous as always coming from that company. Plus you can rest assured that you are getting a top notch, high quality product.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__