Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LeahBanton View Post
    Thanks alot Keith! Actually, I did have help. My husband took the pictures for me and coached me through the best poses to do. It really helped !
    I needed mor ehelp with posing...LOL I found a few videos that helped alot after we took my pics.... that was the bad thing about taking a mini vacation right before my 90 day!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

WillisCrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not like I'm stalking you... well maybe a little lol but it takes a while to get through 12 pages of logs... Your after photos are just fabulous and your back is amazing!! So of course I have to pick up as many tips as I can!! I know I said this before but seriously you look GREAT.. You killed this challenge
    ~Jamie~

"WillisCrew" Juggernaut 2014

"Never ever listen to yourself, Always talk to yourself"
    "If your going to do it, do it all the way"

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160933451&p=1223577301#post1223577301[/url]

LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    I needed mor ehelp with posing...LOL I found a few videos that helped alot after we took my pics.... that was the bad thing about taking a mini vacation right before my 90 day!
    I did the same thing! I had trip with other students from my university Harrisburg to meet the member of the Pennsylvania house and Senate. Our Professor treated us ti dinner and a trip to Hershey Pa. Not good!! lol Plus I'm not used to a night away from my hubby, son and daughter. But boy was there extra bloat as a result for my after pics lol

LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WillisCrew View Post
    Not like I'm stalking you... well maybe a little lol but it takes a while to get through 12 pages of logs... Your after photos are just fabulous and your back is amazing!! So of course I have to pick up as many tips as I can!! I know I said this before but seriously you look GREAT.. You killed this challenge
    I don't mind Jamie. But seriously, thank you so much. I really appreciate that. I can't wait to see you kill it too!!!

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great Job, Leah! Awesome Final Pics! Congrats on all your hard work and dedication! Nice, Strong Finish, Juggernaut! Best Wishes, Michelle
    ==================================================================================

Michelle Forrest a.k.a. Bombshell 7
    I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159392961

Favorite Quotes:
    "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!"
    "Plan the work, work the plan"
    "Get up, Rocky.....Mickey loves you!"

SHOW SOME JUGGERNAUT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!
    Check on my progress and leave a comment on my thread. I'll do the same for you! Good Luck, Juggz!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good coach. It helps.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bombshell7 View Post
    Great Job, Leah! Awesome Final Pics! Congrats on all your hard work and dedication! Nice, Strong Finish, Juggernaut! Best Wishes, Michelle
    Two thumbs up as I agree with Michelle continue to celebrate the beauty of all that you can be
    where there is no vision, the people perish, proverbs 29:18 I can see what I want to become how about you?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿ ⠿

Part 2 of a series! Here's a Q&A with Ifbb Pro Joseph Palumbo on The Do's and Dont's Of Fitness RESULTS. Joe answers a variety of questions on carbohydrate choices, protein, and the usage of personal trainers.

Check it out here:

And if you have a question for Joe stop in on his official Q&A thread here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿ ⠿

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 90!!!!

Wow, day 90 is done. That went by so fast. However, I am so excited by the progress I've made in these past 12 weeks. I have the foundation now to go even further than I ever thought I could.

Here's what my afternoon workout looked like (after my cardio session earlier this morning)
    Pull ups
    Set 1: 6
    Set 2: 5
    Set 3: 4
    Set 4: 3

Dips
    Same sequence as pull ups

Push ups: 3 sets of 10

Lat pull downs
    Set 1 45 lbs x 12
    Set 2: 60 lbs x 10
    Set 3: 67 lbs x 10
    Set 4: 75 lbs x 8
    Set 5: 60 lbs x 12

Tricep pull downs
    Set 1: 30 lbs x 12
    Set 2: 40 lbs x 10
    Set 3: 45 lbs x 10
    Set 4: 40 lbs x 8

Seated cable rows
    Set 1: 45 lbs x 12
    Set 2: 52 lbs x 10
    Set 3: 65 lbs x 10
    Set 5: 82lbs x 6

Pec fly's
    Set 1: 45lbs x 12
    Set 2: 50 lbs x 10
    Set 3: 65 lbs x 8
    Set 4: 75 lbs x 5
    Straight leg deadlifts (kettlebell swings w/ 20 kilos between sets)
    1 warm up set of 65 lbs x 12
    3 sets of 95 lbs x 10

Squats (bar)
    Warm up set 65 lbs x 12
    Set of 95 lbs x 10
    Set of 115lbs x 8
    Set of 135lbs x 4
    Set of 95 lbs x 10
    Set of 65 lbs x 10

Leg extensions
    Set 1: 50 lbs x 12
    Set 2 single leg 50 lbs x 8 each leg
    Set 3: 70 lbs x 12
    Set 4: 80 lbs x 10
    Set 5: 100 lbs x 8

Hamstring hyperextensions
    4 sets of 10

I must say, my after photos are still a bit shy of what I hoped to look like. But the strength is there, I just need to keep it up as long as I'm physically able!
    On top of everything else, I am SO happy I had the opportunity to use Infinite Labs products. I am now an addict for life!

Congratulations on your finish! You did a really great job and your pics look awesome!!! Nice work, you should be very proud!
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 90!!!!

Wow, day 90 is done. That went by so fast. However, I am so excited by the progress I've made in these past 12 weeks. I have the foundation now to go even further than I ever thought I could.

Here's what my afternoon workout looked like (after my cardio session earlier this morning)
    Pull ups
    Set 1: 6
    Set 2: 5
    Set 3: 4
    Set 4: 3

Dips
    Same sequence as pull ups

Push ups: 3 sets of 10

Lat pull downs
    Set 1 45 lbs x 12
    Set 2: 60 lbs x 10
    Set 3: 67 lbs x 10
    Set 5: 60 lbs x 12

Tricep pull downs
    Set 1: 30 lbs x 12
    Set 2: 40 lbs x 10
    Set 3: 45 lbs x 10
    Set 4: 40 lbs x 8

Seated cable rows
    Set 1: 45 lbs x 12
    Set 2: 52 lbs x 10
    Set 3: 65 lbs x 10
    Set 5: 82lbs x 6

Pec fly's
    Set 1: 45lbs x 12
    Set 2: 50 lbs x 10
    Set 3: 65 lbs x 8
    Set 4: 75 lbs x 5
    Straight leg deadlifts (kettlebell swings w/ 20 kilos between sets)
    1 warm up set of 65 lbs x 12
    3 sets of 95 lbs x 10

Squats (bar)
    Warm up set 65 lbs x 12
    Set of 95 lbs x 10
    Set of 115lbs x 8
    Set of 135lbs x 4
    Set of 95 lbs x 10
    Set of 65 lbs x 10

Leg extensions
    Set 1: 50 lbs x 12
    Set 2 single leg 50 lbs x 8 each leg
    Set 3: 70 lbs x 12
    Set 4: 80 lbs x 10
    Set 5: 100 lbs x 8

Hamstring hyperextensions
    4 sets of 10

I must say, my after photos are still a bit shy of what I hoped to look like. But the strength is there, I just need to keep it up as long as I'm physically able!
    On top of everything else, I am SO happy I had the opportunity to use Infinite Labs products. I am now an addict for life!

Congrats!! All the hard work paid off! The before and after pics are like night and day! Your abs are showing, your skin is tighter! Your face is just lit up!!!
    Let's get it! 90 Day Challenge first...lifestyle after!

Instagram - chino_fit

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great Job!
    Workout Log:

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How has things been going?
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**************
    --- AS YOUR COMING TO THE END OF YOUR JUGGERNAUT JOURNEY, ROCKY WANTS TO SHARE A FEW WORDS WITH YOU--

train hard and be safe

* Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

FINISH STRONG,IM HERE TO ASSIST
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...169941&page=56

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you have competed in the I am Juggernaut challenge or have a story to share with us about how our products have helped you, please let us know here http://infinitelabs.com/testimonials.php
    We would really appreciate your feedback

Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

Wow, it has been a long time since I've visited the forums. As soon as my 90 days was up, my posting pretty much stopped. My 6 classes, my kids and my workouts took up all the time I had been using to post. But the good news is, the workouts are still there! Not much has changed about my diet and training since the end of my 90 days. However, starting monday I will be working full time as an intern for the state of PA. I haven't worked since I had my son (over three years ago) and after that I began school full time, then had another baby as soon as I started school. My groove will certainly be interrupted. Luckily I have a plan. Meal prep will be sunday, and I just joined a gym nearby thats open 24/7 so I can get there at 5 every morning and still be on time to work. I had been using my gym at school since I could go before class, its free and has all the equipment I could want. But it doesnt open early enough to work with this new schedule and its the opposite direction of my internship. I am prepared for the challenges ahead and will meet them head on like a juggernaut! Hope everybody's having a great summer so far!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad you came back for a visit!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Thanks for the update! Have a great summer!
    Workout Log:

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to hear things are going well and going up for you! Thanks for the update!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

* Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Last edited by teamsw; 07-01-2014 at 09:47 PM.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

I can't believe the 2014 round of the I am juggernaut challenge is at an end. My initial 90 days flew by, and the remainder of the challenge did the same. However, I am incredibly proud to say that, even as I've begun to work full time again, I've been going to the gym even more than I was during the challenge! I was so afraid that working full time with two little ones would cause me to put my fitness journey on the back burner. But its actually done the opposite. Having more limits on my time has made me even more determined to be a juggernaut all day everyday in everything I do (especially in the gym ) I'm so excited to see the results for the challenge. But as the same time, by realizing what we're all capable of and becoming members of such a supportive and uplifting community of fellow juggernaut, I feel as if we've all won.

I can't believe the 2014 round of the I am juggernaut challenge is at an end. My initial 90 days flew by, and the remainder of the challenge did the same. However, I am incredibly proud to say that, even as I've begun to work full time again, I've been going to the gym even more than I was during the challenge! I was so afraid that working full time with two little ones would cause me to put my fitness journey on the back burner. But its actually done the opposite. Having more limits on my time has made me even more determined to be a juggernaut all day everyday in everything I do (especially in the gym ) I'm so excited to see the results for the challenge. But as the same time, by realizing what we're all capable of and becoming members of such a supportive and uplifting community of fellow juggernaut, I feel as if we've all won.
    Great post!
    Workout Log:

Tribute To The I AM JUGGERNAUT Finishers!

A 90-day commitment to live the IAJ lifestyle. The Challenge of a lifetime. The beginning of a complete lifestyle transformation. The Juggernaut mode/status.
    Of the 20 Challengers that qualified, only 5 could place, but all Finishers have triumphed great feats. All Finishers are Winners in our books.
    Infinite Labs is honored to be a part of your journey to a healthier lifestyle and a healthier You! So, we want to thank each and every one of you! (In no specific order)*

WillisCrew
    jaxsoncty
    BuffedStuff
    beefcake66
    GymGirl38
    Lanithroe
    LeahBanton
    deleonr1
    Bombshell7
    ezericw
    classiccristal
    arachnix
    lschepis
    jpik
    thedreadedwrath

For your outstanding work and achievements throughout the challenge. Your tenacity and accomplishments are an inspiration to us at Infinite Labs and the masses that followed your transformation and evolution.

All Finishers, please forward your current shipping information to John Butz, so Infinite Labs can send you a gift as a token of our appreciation to help you continue on your journey to a healthier You. This is just the beginning.
    Why get left behind? Join the Juggernauts. It’s time to evolve.

Workout Log: