Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MacSwole View Post
    every business/company is different. I myself detective people (see if that person has a clean internet footprint, see if anything from DoJ/FBI background check comes back, or find new applicants who are willing to work here).

I also set up interviews with possible new applicants or set up phone/video interviews if in case that person lives too far). I also check monitor people who are willing to do internships here and figure out their schedule and time available.

If your company has an HRM department, we will always monitor the supervisors/managers to see if they allow employees with sick days. IF that person is threatening to not take sick days(even if it's within the 10 days a year), you should seriously contact us. That is 100% unethical and we will forward that complaint to the GM or someone really high up.

And yes, we aren't corrupt or take favorites. If someone of power is out of line, we will have to take that into consideration and report it to the GM, or we contact the manager directly and address that issue.

Lots of problems

Sexual harassment
    people who lie/fabricate experience/references(again we don't give a chit, as long as you are willing to work hard)
    write-ups/complaints
    People lying on their resumes(we really don't give a chit, as long as you will work hard)
    People who didn't disclose a criminal conviction(this does matter, ALWAYs disclose this)
    Pass drug test
    People with tattoos or someone who doesn't uphold the basic standard of our(side fade or buzzut/professional cut, no hair coloring, etc) company
    Labor unions/laws

over time, you will get used to it. most jobs nowadays is 20% skill/knowledge and 80% hard work. So it's not like "engineering or welding" where it requires 100% skill/knowledge from a trade.
    somebody having a tattoo is a problem? even if it's not visible?
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would imagine, like Dr's office's, it's primarily female dominant.

I wouldn't like working in the estrogen ocean either. You're not being sexist, it's the truth.

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    should I wear a blazer + khakis + shirt + tie, peacoat + khakis + shirt + tie or a suit to an interview for software engineer/developer internship? This is for low-mid tier tech companies
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Keith10Stone View Post
    I'm majoring in business management and minoring in accounting, plus i almost have a minor in Psych (Was stupid early on in college). I keep hearing from teachers that a minor in psych would really help and stand out if you're looking for an HR job. Dis true Op?
    No, that is definitely not true. A minor is 99% irrelevant for the most part. Then again, when all else equal but yet 1 person has a minor and the other doesn't, we tend to interview people with a minor.

And do not listen to your college professors when it comes to the real world(especially the ones who teach undergraduate people). There are too many variables involved

IF you really want to get interviewed. Send in your resume, FOLLOW UP every 2-3 weeks. If you don't want to go through that path, contact the highest possible employee and see if you can get an interview. OR come in person and simply ASK for an interview

there are so many people who don't ask and expect that their resume is "good enough". There have been hundreds of qualified candidates who don't ask for an interview and we interview the people who aren't as qualified but ASK/resilient and we hire them. It implies that the person really wants to work here and work hard.

OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliveCoconut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xMetalocalypse View Post
    Why is the average salary on misc like 80k when the average salary in the country is like 25k?
    LOL strong this... E stat much

MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jd29 View Post
    somebody having a tattoo is a problem? even if it's not visible?
    There have been situations where we interviewed a candidate. person was very confident and i didn't see any visible tattoos.

yet during the workforce, he had a tattoo of a prison gang. One of the supervisors reported it and we simply told the dude to cover it up. Ever since then, he always wore a long sleeve to work.

We can't terminate people for having a tattoo once that person is already hired. That person could get a lawyer and file a suit. There are too many complicated labor/union laws out there that protects employees

Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, that is definitely not true. A minor is 99% irrelevant for the most part. Then again, when all else equal but yet 1 person has a minor and the other doesn't, we tend to interview people with a minor.

And do not listen to your college professors when it comes to the real world(especially the ones who teach undergraduate people). There are too many variables involved

IF you really want to get interviewed. Send in your resume, FOLLOW UP every 2-3 weeks. If you don't want to go through that path, contact the highest possible employee and see if you can get an interview. OR come in person and simply ASK for an interview

there are so many people who don't ask and expect that their resume is "good enough". There have been hundreds of qualified candidates who don't ask for an interview and we interview the people who aren't as qualified but ASK/resilient and we hire them. It implies that the person really wants to work here and work hard.
    I thought so, well fuk that minor then.

Also, how stressful is your job?

Do a lot of employees hate you? From the little research i did, this seemed to pop up.

jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wcould you answer my question about the criminal record?

what can a felon do to get hired?
    any way to beat a background check?
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What level are you in terms of how much power you have in the company?

My dad is VP of HR in a large company and I'm proud as **** of him, seriously busts his ass and reaps the benefits of it.
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    should I wear a blazer + khakis + shirt + tie, peacoat + khakis + shirt + tie or a suit to an interview for software engineer/developer internship? This is for low-mid tier tech companies
    absolutely. First impressions are every thing. It implies that you want to work at that company by putting in effort to be presentable.

Blazer+slacks+tie+black dress shoes+professional haircut is usually enough for me to not profile/classify you as "another candidate" or "candidate I will not be contacting back"

still better than yours EnglishBadTeeth's Avatar
    EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats the biggest drama you've seen in your job, if you can talk about it.

vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100)
    what is the best way to contact HR if you are not working for that company?

Sample subject line and some desc that i can use in my email if i want to communicate to any company HR. i would like those professional words

stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hr is such a bullchit, do nothing department

jelly of you op for making 80k doing fuk all
    RIP King Zyzz. You inspired us all.

Baby Wipes Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Mods Consistently Neg Me Crew

Originally Posted by Keith10Stone View Post

Also, how stressful is your job?
    It's not that stressful. All I do is sit in front of a computer allday and detective people. Or read resumes/applications to see if that applicant is qualified. OR check out my email to see if anyone followed up, that way it will give my attention to a specific resume. it's very laid back

40% actual work(going through applications, resumes, detectiving people), 60% phucking around on the internet

Do a lot of employees hate you? From the little research i did, this seemed to pop up.
    The employees who tend to hate HRM(human resources managers) are the people who break the rules/laws in our workforce or is very unethical. For the most part, we tend to be "fair" and not "take sides". But for the most part, we oversee the ethics/conduct and enforce it when it comes to employees.

The only people that have power over us is a person higher in the HRM department, the owner and the GM and CEO.

Every company is different BTW> keep that in mind

vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100) vjicecool is not very well liked. (-100)
    what you mean by "detectiving people"

how do you do that?

jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    on average how many hours do you work a day and how many days a week

Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not that stressful. All I do is sit in front of a computer allday and detective people. Or read resumes/applications to see if that applicant is qualified. OR check out my email to see if anyone followed up, that way it will give my attention to a specific resume. it's very laid back

40% actual work(going through applications, resumes, detectiving people), 60% phucking around on the internet

The employees who tend to hate HRM(human resources managers) are the people who break the rules/laws in our workforce or is very unethical. For the most part, we tend to be "fair" and not "take sides". But for the most part, we oversee the ethics/conduct and enforce it when it comes to employees.

The only people that have power over us is a person higher in the HRM department, the owner and the GM and CEO.

Every company is different BTW> keep that in mind
    I've been thinking about going into this for over a year now but you've convinced me to actually go hard at it.

Thanks for the info brah, appreciate it.

Originally Posted by vjicecool View Post
    what you mean by "detectiving people"

how do you do that?
    Lots of ways to detective people

1. obtaining that person's ip address and finding out that person's search history(yes i know ways to do this)/ 4x4 bug is the most popular

2. typing "intext" "person's name" "location" in google to see every thing about that person's internet footprint

3. if I find that person's online photo(usually through linkin) I find their axif data to see if it's legit and figure out more about that person. OR if that person's linkin is congruent to his/her resume

there are hundreds of way to detective people. hell, i can detective people on misc, i can probably get 75% of everyone's personal information by the axif data or removing/erasing the bert stare photo/anti-algorythm lines and doing a reverse image search.

But anyways, that's just 35% of my detective skills. There are plenty of other ways.

YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stockton? Stay safe OP.

BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlessedBeast1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    interesting read OP, I have about 3 semesters left for my undergrad, then I am going to take my CHRP (for canadian brahs). My studies are actually pretty easy for the most part and I enjoy learning about some of the different areas in HR.

Originally Posted by jbu22 View Post
    on average how many hours do you work a day and how many days a week
    usually 8 to 4 40 hours a week.

Just like any other job

It's pretty laid back. I just sit allday and browse the internet and read resumes. It's pretty boring reading hundreds of resumes, but i understand that every applicant is a possible employee. But since I get so much, I HAVE to focus on people who are serious about working here (people who actually follow up) And believe me, WE DO GET THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW UP.

I know hundreds of applicants who went to USC and got an MBA and got passed over by a guy who majored in history but is willing to follow up and call/email the company every 2-3 weeks

bottom line. You bother us enough, YOU WILL get an interview.

1. In person (asking for an interview)
    2. constantly calling/emailing us to see if there's any available interviews

are the most powerful ways for us to interview you. Sure, there are situations where we ABSOLUTELY don't have room in any of our positions, so i tell that person to wait 1-2 months. Usually that person is the number 1 person we interview and hire.

For those people looking for jobs. BE patient. When you send in your resume, it will usually take 1.5 weeks for us to actually read it. After 3 weeks however, your resume is probably pass over. This is the best time to follow up(calling us/emailing us/ for an interview)

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1. obtaining that person's ip address and finding out that person's search history(yes i know ways to do this)/ 4x4 bug is the most popular

there are hundreds of way to detective people. hell, i can detective people on misc, i can probably get 75% of everyone's personal information by the axif data or removing/erasing the bert stare photo/anti-algorythm lines and doing a reverse image search.

But anyways, that's just 35% of my detective skills. There are plenty of other ways.
    da fuk? so how do I protect myself from this detectiving and how do you undo an edit on a picture?
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    explain what HR is

are you guys the reason the most basic job now has 9 interviews and a whole bunch of other hoops to jump through?
    This. 10-15 years ago anyone could walk into a business ask to speak to the manager and start that day. Now it requires, background checks, cover letters, ******** checks, resumes, thank you letters, 2 or more interviews and a lot of ass kissing. Women moving more and more into HR has turned it into a massive ass kissing exercise.
    Plant the trees in whose shade your grandchildren will play

Originally Posted by EnglishBadTeeth View Post
    whats the biggest drama you've seen in your job, if you can talk about it.
    Manager phucked like 1/4 of the female staff. 1 department became a very hostile environment

Manager got terminated because some sloot conspired with other female employees that the whole department became hostile.

another story. Some 45 year old sloot fabricated/lied about her being sexually harassed. She got a 1 week (with pay) suspension, and upon doing research asking around, she got terminated.

Guy with a gang affiliated tattoo got reported. Told him to cover it up.

Another story, another sloot kept on complaining that guys kept on looking at her, trying to talk to her. chit got annoying so I transferred her to a department where it's mostly female.

Another story, some ******* made threats(upon getting terminated for not disclosing his burglary felony background). He eventually got arrested

2. typing "intext" "person's name" "location" in google to see every thing about that person's internet footprint

3. if I find that person's online photo(usually through linkin) I find their axif data to see if it's legit and figure out more about that person. OR if that person's linkin is congruent to his/her resume

1) you mean to say obtain ip address of the guy who is outside of your company or inside of your company
    2) tried intext xxx place, with out quotes didn't get any positive response
    3) what is axif data and tell me one way to detective people, which you think is the best

Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    da fuk? so how do I protect myself from this detectiving and how do you undo an edit on a picture?
    1. when you post a photo on the internet, GET RID of any axif data.
    2. Make sure, when you upload a photo on here, it's the ONLY photo in there (and not in any other location)
    3. don't have a username on the internet associated with your personal information
    4. don't post any photos at all
    5. Do not have any social media PERIOD

and most important. DO NOT be a troll/attn whore/frauding. Those are the people who attract the detectives/haters and will do whatever it takes to put that guy down or make that person's real life a living hell.

I know a dude who detectived someone(for being a frauding/attn whore/troll) So he made a false craigslist ad selling some of his possessions. His whole house got burglarized. SRS

another story, some dude figured out a troll's address and subscribed hundreds of magazines to that address. The address's owner had to pay thousands of dollars to cancel of those memberships

bottom line, be wary of the detectives

Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    This. 10-15 years ago anyone could walk into a business ask to speak to the manager and start that day. Now it requires, background checks, cover letters, ******** checks, resumes, thank you letters, 2 or more interviews and a lot of ass kissing. Women moving more and more into HR has turned it into a massive ass kissing exercise.
    With my company, we have a 3rd party Private investigation to further detective that person.

But yes, what you say is pretty much true. The interview process was totally different than it once was 20 years ago.

Economy sucks now and it still sucks

Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What the **** OP are you NSA or something? Or are you just talking about seeing what someone searches on the company computer/server, because that'd be ok.
    STL Cardinals

Originally Posted by vjicecool View Post
    1) you mean to say obtain ip address of the guy who is outside of your company or inside of your company
    2) tried intext xxx place, with out quotes didn't get any positive response
    3) what is axif data and tell me one way to detective people, which you think is the best
    1. anywhere
    2. if you want to use intext. Go to google.com and type in "intext:"person's name" "person's location(optional" and you will see everything about that person's internet footprint.
    3. axif dats is data from your camera/cell phone (it may have phone numbers, date/time/location, etc)

If you want to get rid of axif data, upload the image through paint or any software/image modifier

Heavenly Blessed Beauty et3rnal's Avatar
    et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000)
    should i email to follow up on resumes sent around for internal postings?
    i've worked here for a few years and we have 5k+ employees, so there are constant internal job postings.
    even if i have never talked to the future manager before should i email them?
    find out where their office is and stop by?
    call them?