Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Achivai88 View Post
    Think before you post. Fat women are not born fat, they choose to be fat by stuffing their faces with food.

Edit: My point is, it's not a fair comparison. Short guys can not "shape up" and work to get taller. They are also not short because of some flaw in their personality.
    didnt say it was fair, I said thats how it works.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    attractive short men are still attractive to most women. They're just short. Taeyang is 5'4 and bishes are all over him. And it's not because the girls have a short fetish like some guys have a fat fetish. Fat dramatically affects your aesthetics. Being short only slightly affects your aesthetics (and usually only if the bish is taller than you)
    no its the same thing. There are certain women who will reject a guy just because he's short and they're are men who reject women just because they're fat. SAME THING, lolz at miscers in denial.

xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another day another height thread on the misc.
    Keeping it within.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by khergan View Post
    Seriously IRL all the manlets I know are all dating hotties or married. Height doesn't play as much of a role as miscers make it out to be.

Most manlets who don't get laid just have ****ty personalities. Same reason tall guys don't get laid.
    height is a escape goat

most miscers can't get laid because they're miscers
    Real eyes Realize Real lies.

Dentist 2015

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tall, dark, and handsome

notice it says tall first

not srs

aesthetics + status + and or money
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*

shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by khergan View Post
    Seriously IRL all the manlets I know are all dating hotties or married. Height doesn't play as much of a role as miscers make it out to be.

Most manlets who don't get laid just have ****ty personalities. Same reason tall guys don't get laid.
    thing is manlets are more likely to think they need a hottie for validation. aesthetic kents and manmores don't need that from their partner or the surrounding because they are comfortable with themselves, more likely to be satisfied with someone average looking. just look at all the highest paid male models, they're all dating average looking girls.

all my manlet friends are the most critical of girls' looks and desire the hottest girls.

PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PASR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fame > Money > Aesthetics

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think anyone really cares about height in real life. I don't go around laughing at people because they are shorter than me, I don't even notice.

Come at me for a bro hug guyz.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shinken View Post
    all my manlet friends are the most critical of girls' looks and desire the hottest girls.
    i can confirm, i am high standards having manlet

but tbh i do actually manage to occasionally date out of my league, because i got dat game & dat money

dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dickbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Shrugs4Life View Post
    Lol at manlets

wow, on the one hand, the power of his height & muscles can't be denied

on the other hand i wonder how much cell tech he has to sip on just to look like that lol

Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahlicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    manlet checking in.

not srs

WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WavieCrockett has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Serioulsy never knew height was such an issue until I misced

Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolwatdo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No manlet hate here but today at my gym I saw one on dat dere cell tech have to stand on the lat pulldown bench to secure his grip before his set and I just about ****ing lost it.

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dickbutt View Post
    wow, on the one hand, the power of his height & muscles can't be denied

on the other hand i wonder how much cell tech he has to sip on just to look like that lol
    wot? he barely even has visible abs
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*

shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shinken is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SergeyBrin View Post
    wot? he barely even has visible abs
    serry to say brah but that bodyfat or just slightly more shredded is most attractive to women. the shredded ab look is too much for everyone except the fitness chicks who want abs themselves.

Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not saying it doesn't matter altogether, but I had literally never taken a second thought over anyone's height before the Misc. One of the most popular guys at my school is maybe 5'5"ish (bad at guessing heights, but he is VERY short for an 18 year old). He has mad confidence and pulls lots of bitches because of it. He was dating a girl my height (5'9") for a period. I'll admit than he's probably quite a bit better than average looking aside from height, but that's beside the point. If you think height matters other than being extremely tall or short, you are delusional as fuk.

StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayFrostie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can confirm - I am manlet.

Not even mad.

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    serry to say brah but that bodyfat or just slightly more shredded is most attractive to women. the shredded ab look is too much for everyone except the fitness chicks who want abs themselves.
    but who was zyzz

lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ people making these infographics, regardless of what side they're on.
    Toronto Maple Trash | Toronto Trashtors | Toronto Blue Trash

Registered User nobiznessliftin's Avatar
    nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50) nobiznessliftin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on manlet thread (again)
    ****stands next to the skinniest guy in gym so I look bigger crew****

The study by Dutch researchers found that women were most satisfied when they were much shorter than their male partners by about 7-8 inches.

"Researchers analysed more than 80,000 interactions between users of the dating website in the UK.

They found that every inch increase in a man's height directly correlated to his likelihood of being contacted by a woman. Taller men were significantly more likely to be contacted by women than shorter men.

Their data revealed that the ideal height women seek in a man is 6ft. The 6ft men who were members of the site were 33 per cent more likely to be contacted than a man of average height (5ft 7), and 77 per cent more likely to be contacted than a man under 5ft 4. "

"AYI.com analyzed over 50,000 interactions in the NY metropolitan area to determine how likely female online daters were to contact a men that was 5’9″ or under when she viewed his profile. And the results were rather depressing: Manhattan women were the choosiest (only 1.2% would contact), followed by The Bronx (1.2%), Brooklyn (2.4%) and Long Island (3.7%). "

Dan Ariely, a behavioral economist at Duke University and author of The Upside of Irrationality, used online dating statistics to determine short men need to earn more to compete with taller men in the dating world. In fact, a man who is 5'9" needs to make between $35,000 and $40,000 more per year than a man who is one inch taller to get as many responses on dating sites. Too bad short men earn less!"

IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This. 10-12% bf is more attractive to women than 6-8%, maybe even more.

I have maybe 12-14% bf and my girlfriend thinks it looks much better now than it did when I was 8%.
    No hate on the mod

*Misc music crew*
    *Powerbuilding crew*

starting weight: 110 lbs
    1 year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161533243

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    but who was zyzz

Originally Posted by flexwheeler123 View Post
    but who was zyzz
    ugh normal girls dont visit those fitness pages or youtube and drool over guys like zyzz or jeff seid etc. the girls into that have to be into fitness to an extent already for the most part. zyzz was an internet celebrity which is where a lot of his popularity from sloots came from posthumously. look at how sloots react to ryan goesling's average physique. around 12 percent is ideal for them, not just because of abs but thats where the male face is most defined and masculine looking.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6'4 virgin checking in...never had a girl come up to me and be like OMG your so tall lets go into the changing room in the mall to phuck.

iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

manlets can't survive amongst the alpha 6ft0+ males...
    Sand of bag.

infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000)
    thing is manlets are more likely to think they need a hottie for validation. aesthetic kents and manmores don't need that from their partner or the surrounding because they are comfortable with themselves, more likely to be satisfied with someone average looking. just look at all the highest paid male models, they're all dating average looking girls.

resonate this.

and i didnt use to hate short maggots, but almost every single one of them acts like as if theyre constantly being hated or discriminated against. such uptight *******s, i despise them now for their negativity
    *Persevere till the end*

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ entire thread
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000) sloppybooty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't feel bad manlets, even the 6+ guys are manlets next to me.

Still no superstar NeverGiveUp87's Avatar
    NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sloppybooty View Post
    Don't feel bad manlets, even the 6+ guys are manlets next to me.
    lol, your avi gets me everytime
    Oxbridge PhD crew