Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm gonna break it down because you're all lost

In Sydney and everywhere else wogs used to mean Greeks etc and those people still think it does and argue about it over fb time to time. The majority of the world still considers wogs as Greeks,Italians etc

But when you're in fuking NSW and you say wog 90% of people will think you mean a middle easterner, the slang for a middle easterner is a wog(in NSW)its not ment to be but it is. This pisses off alot of Greeks and Italians
    Need a friendly voice, pm me

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

"U can say what ever, but the bishes still fukk me." T529

Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New Zealand is Australia's Canada .

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol wtf there are Albanians in Aussieland?

BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by glenn777 View Post
    WOGS:
    So pretty much like all of the wannabe gang banging people I see in my day to day life...baggy clothes and calling everyone "bluh" and ****.

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fluxbrah View Post
    New Zealand is Australia's Canada .
    Nah man we ain't America's New Zealand.

YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouDunGoof is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did you get beat in a knifey spooney fight?

Oh wait I know, you got kicked in the bum by a giant novelty boot.

sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sanblz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by medhead View Post
    WOGS

BOGANS

ABOS

(no racist hehe)

lol

You learn something new everyday

thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    OP is a little bich fkin see this kunt walking around like a lost puppy in his gay ass outfit and sun screen on his nose glancing at his map trying to get his bearing. I come over and im like sup ya fuk youre obviously lost come ave a few shrimps and a beer we on the barby over ere.

He proceeds to thank me and explain he doesnt eat shrimp because he is vegan and doesnt drink because he wants to keep his 6 pack in shape. Almost swung on this goon but my m8s came over and held me back before I landed one right in the gabber. Dont you ever come back to my country again or ill fkin king hit your ass into the ground like a stake
    Haha repped

miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jaymiami View Post
    Lol thread makes me To want visit australia One Day
    you should visit the local library first

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should have come to the Gold Coast, the place is full of your kind

ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EurostaticDream View Post
    plan on moving to Tasmania brah, maybe one day it will seperate itself from the sinking multiracial project that is Australia.
    Lol'd because according to the demographics, Aussieland is ~93% white! whereas the US is like 60 or 70%.

Maybe they classify Kurdish and Palestinians as whites?

Does Australia have urban youths of peace and thug culture like the US?
    I wish Hillary would violate me like she violated federal law
    <>< Christian ><>
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    libertarian

DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i just shaved my cawk and balls, **** is itchy as fuark

TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To clear stuff up. The term wog is synomous with 'wop' in Britain referring people of Italian or Greek ethnicity. I also believe that it is a variation on 'golliwog' which they use in U.K. for black people - because Italians and Greeks tend to have darker features than other Europeans.

In time the term wog has included other european races such as slavs, especially of baltic origin, lebanese and now other middle eastern. It's generally agreed it refers to people of the mediterranean but there is no hard or fast definition and has changed over time as I have explained.

Additionally the 'spread' of the word over multiple ethnicities has been helped by these groups adopting it for a sense of belonging with other minorities vs australia's anglo/english/irish majority.

thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bleachedmuff View Post
    There are Nazis in Christchurch. So I'd say already that NZ is more racist than straya because we don't have that here.
    There's nazis in aus too...

Highlanders and AB's JasperBedford's Avatar
    JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EurostaticDream View Post
    i honestly have no idea because i don't live in the eastern states but i can't imagine greeks and serbs + whatever other southern -south eastern europeans, aside from albanians walking around chanting allah akhbar, /snip
    Originally Posted by infidel4life View Post
    No one said that.
    Now fuk off back to st0rmfront you little sh!t.
    I live in Melbourne (at the moment), and I've heard them do that. Seriously. You know you're in for a fun train ride when a collection of 'wogs/middle-easterners' whatever you want to call them get on.

There's a reason they travel in packs of at least 7 or 8, because they act like scum (emphasis on act). Sure not true for most of the relevant ethnic groups but if they're Adidas track pant clad and fannypack wearing, they are certified derpheads.
    I don't rep back.

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ContrarianIndi View Post
    Lol'd because according to the demographics, Aussieland is ~93% white! whereas the US is like 60 or 70%.

Maybe they classify Kurdish and Palestinians as whites?

Does Australia have urban youths of peace and thug culture like the US?
    i live in sydney and i've never seen a black person in my life. but i live in the northern beaches and work in the city

most of them are out west that don't cause any trouble i don't think.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lebos aren't wogs. They are Middle Easterners. Wogs are immigrants of Southern European ancestry (Greeks, Italians, Spanish, Croats, Serbs, Macedonians etc.)

No race bait please. Just don't like when people refer to Arabs and other Middle Easterners as wogs.
    this. arabs constantly try to adopt the term & its cringe as fuk.
    it got worse after 9/11 when people started calling them terrorists.

Agreed with post up until the comparison with the N word. Wog wasn't a slur used to denote us as inferior or during enslavement - because that never happened, obviously. We just contrasted with the Anglo Australian majority at the time - and that was the word they called us - like how we called them "Skips" because of skippy the bush kangaroo. It was just tensions because of differences. I hate when people compare wogs in Australia to blacks in the US, there are almost NO parallels between the two.

Not trying to start a fight my brother of Hellas. My uncle is Greek. I'm Spanish.
    first. i never said wogs were enslaved. second. it was derogatory. you dont know wtf you are talking about.

USAGE: Until 1973 Australia had a white-only immigration policy, so the term used mainly as a racial slur in Britain was applied to ethnic European immigrants of the post-WWII "populate or perish" era. By now it has greatly lost its sting, and many ethnic Australians have reclaimed it as a jocular term, with some cleverly riffing on it (e.g. 'clog wog' for a Dutchman, 'frog wog' for a Frenchman). Since the 70s, the wog label has been extended to include newer immigrants arriving from the Middle East and other parts of Asia, and many have come to identify strongly with it, facing resistance from more assimilated European wogs who harbor racist and anti-Muslim attitudes. The term is almost completely unknown in the United States and Canada, but in Britain it remains extremely offensive, somewhat akin to 'n***r'.
    /thread

wogs = europeans
    fobs = maori's (can be applied to anyone but its known as a term for maori's)
    arabs = middle easterners

Originally Posted by brenden87 View Post
    i live in sydney and i've never seen a black person in my life.
    they're all in Perth & Blacktown.

BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000) BeardsGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
    Someone post pics of wogs lol. They sound entertaining as fuk lol.
    φ

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought the US had it bad. AussieLand is such a fuked up country.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im in oz now, its pretty good i think, a lot of rednecks though, im blogging about it here http://afarangabroad.com/

pics of girls?
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ayyy fuk straya kuntttt

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so much tards spreading misinformation in this thread.

wogs = ****s from around the mediterranean area, italy, greece, cyprus, croatia, etc

Bogan = australian white trash (drinks vb, burnouts in holden, incest, goes to bali for holidays, australian accent etc), a white immigrant of low standing would not be classified as a bogan

Abos = native australian people, the Australian American Indian equivalent.

Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluxbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post

they're all in Perth & Blacktown.

Lol do you even northern Australia kunt .

Edit: just realized your one of the only micers I follow on ig , was lolling when you were trolling that sloot while back .

ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryzthor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    came back from nz recently, awesome place would love to take my studies there in a few years time

G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G200 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by infidel4life View Post
    I live in Auckland with a massive Chinese population. They're basically the same anywhere you go. no rasis.
    I couldn't stop laughing when I went into a bakery in christchurch and the asian fellow was speaking broken english in an New Zealand accent. Holy **** balls it was so god damn funny.
    Always pick #3 crew.

I'm not gay, but I suck a mean Dik...If ya no wat i'm sayn.

Make me laugh, get my reps. Simple.

norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norxy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lmao thread is full of retarded anglos thinking they are gods gift to earth

yet IRL you are all little bitches hhaa

Registered User TheCommonwealth's Avatar
    TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000) TheCommonwealth is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's why you don't go to Melbourne and Sydney, Melbourne particuarly has to be one of the worst cities in Australia. Blows my mind why people would go travelling in Australia and not go to Perth.

brb easy as phuck to get a job
    brb best beaches in the world
    brb hottest chicks in Australia
    brb no scum immigrants
    brb immigrants are only from England or South Africa
    brb 4/5 richest suburbs in Australia
    brb chillest people in Aus

DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoYouRoot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by norxy View Post
    lmao thread is full of retarded anglos thinking they are gods gift to earth

yet IRL you are all little bitches hhaa
    hhaa
    WK negged.

squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheCommonwealth View Post
    That's why you don't go to Melbourne and Sydney, Melbourne particuarly has to be one of the worst cities in Australia. Blows my mind why people would go travelling in Australia and not go to Perth.

brb easy as phuck to get a job
    brb best beaches in the world
    brb hottest chicks in Australia
    brb no scum immigrants
    brb immigrants are only from England or South Africa
    brb 4/5 richest suburbs in Australia
    brb chillest people in Aus

Everyone I know who has gone to Aus on a temp visa has gone to Perth and they have all stayed there because they like it so much. Looks great, a bit barren and maybe too hot for me though. Looks a bit like *****.

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm surprised Australia still hasn't legalized gay marriage, especially with all their men looking like Zyzz.
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go