Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tbone991 View Post
    I would never neg you brah, you already got negged enough by your parents, the education system & genetics to put you deep in lifes red already.
    y so mad cuz LOL

Registered User EurostaticDream's Avatar
    EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YasiinBey View Post
    a wog? i thought a wog was someone of european mediterranean descent, like a person from italy or greece
    It was, the italians and greeks + balkans were called that at first due to differences in culture. then you have arab, semetic middle eastern and north african people trying to act out some kind of stereotype and re-define the word and associate it with themselves in modern times.

a prime example is the youtube channel superwog1, ethnically half egyptian, half greek but portraying a lebanese/middle eastern image. Italians and greeks and balkan people do not act like that. All of the european migrants learned english and ensured their shops were written in english and assimilated to the main dominant european culture whilst still preserving some of their european culture.

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by infidel4life View Post
    Went to Sydney/ Melbourne and the first thing I noticed was how weird the "wogs" (lebos, Serbians, Greeks, etc.) looked. The guys have the funniest and weirdest looking faces and the girls look like gutter sluts.
    White Aussies are a bunch of rude ****s obviously and the Abos, well, didn't see many so I can't really comment.
    Never have I been to a place where I wanted to beat up so many people. I swear every place I went to I could feel my anger rising, getting bigger and harder like Lex Steele.
    Melb/Sydney arent australia. They are the result of 4 decades of mass importing Asians, Indians and Lebs. White aussies are angry because we are sick of seeing the asians continents trash every day.
    Plant the trees in whose shade your grandchildren will play

Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Misque******* View Post
    y so mad cuz LOL
    I ain't mad, it's just that making fun of fat people and red heads is kind of like Australias unofficial national sport, so it's no real wonder whenever you pop up in threads australians do nothing but hurl abuse at you

Registered User EurostaticDream's Avatar
    EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EurostaticDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    Melb/Sydney arent australia. They are the result of 4 decades of mass importing Asians, Indians and Lebs. White aussies are angry because we are sick of seeing the asians continents trash every day.
    plan on moving to Tasmania brah, maybe one day it will seperate itself from the sinking multiracial project that is Australia.

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT Americans are lost and have no idea what is being said.

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to Sydney/ Melbourne and the first thing I noticed was how weird the "wogs" (lebos, Serbians, Greeks, etc.) looked. The guys have the funniest and weirdest looking faces and the girls look like gutter sluts.
    White Aussies are a bunch of rude ****s obviously and the Abos, well, didn't see many so I can't really comment.
    Never have I been to a place where I wanted to beat up so many people. I swear every place I went to I could feel my anger rising, getting bigger and harder like Lex Steele.
    arabs =//= wogs you uneducated piece of chit. tempted to neg you & posts claiming otherwise.
    a wog is a term for Europeans which was a derogatory slur but we embraced/adapted it like the blacks did with the N word.

RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100) RESC4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You wouldn't say that if you saw Chestbrah and his crew...

BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiochemistBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aussie lingo not even once. Is that fad with all the young people in Melbourne and Sydney wanting to look like Zyzz still going on?
    Made it past Phys. Chem crew
    N-acetyl-tyrosine crew
    Same gym shoes for 4 years crew

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
    Someone post pics of wogs lol. They sound entertaining as fuk lol.

leb kunt m8
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
    Someone post pics of wogs lol. They sound entertaining as fuk lol.

Today Tonight is full of chit and I doubt even half of this is true, but this is basically how they act and how Aussies feel about them.

medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WOGS

BOGANS

ABOS

(no racist hehe)

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lebos aren't wogs. They are Middle Easterners. Wogs are immigrants of Southern European ancestry (Greeks, Italians, Spanish, Croats, Serbs, Macedonians etc.)

If you want to give Lebos an "ethnic slur" of a name - call them "sand monkeys" or "camel jockeys" or what have you.

No race bait please. Just don't like when people refer to Arabs and other Middle Easterners as wogs.
    Am I not aesthetic enough? Is my form not proper? Do I try too much? Am I just a poofter? Don't I spot your squats? Should I go in deeper? Why do you always bully me?

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dafuq is a wog? aware me

bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    arabs =//= wogs you uneducated piece of chit. tempted to neg you & posts claiming otherwise.
    a wog is a term for Europeans which was a derogatory slur but we embraced/adapted it like the blacks did with the N word.
    Agreed with post up until the comparison with the N word. Wog wasn't a slur used to denote us as inferior or during enslavement - because that never happened, obviously. We just contrasted with the Anglo Australian majority at the time - and that was the word they called us - like how we called them "Skips" because of skippy the bush kangaroo. It was just tensions because of differences. I hate when people compare wogs in Australia to blacks in the US, there are almost NO parallels between the two.

Not trying to start a fight my brother of Hellas. My uncle is Greek. I'm Spanish.
    Am I not aesthetic enough? Is my form not proper? Do I try too much? Am I just a poofter? Don't I spot your squats? Should I go in deeper? Why do you always bully me?

Originally Posted by Mimic3 View Post
    Since when did middle-easterners be considered wogs?

The chit originated back in the 1950s/60s when tons of Greeks & Italians and other countries like Albanians/Serbians were coming over to live in Australia.

Saying Lebanese are wogs is like saying Iraqi and Afghan asylum seekers are wogs....no thanks Jefferson Mc Peterson
    Thank God. I honestly thought people had become that retarded. You restored my faith. Repped.

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    lol... straya sounds racist as fuq

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Trust me, we (kiwis) are, for the most part, dumb and uninformed about anything other than rugby and how beautiful our country is but I like the laid back attitude here, Aus is just filled with posers. Heck maybe I'm just a typical kiwi suffering from the laid back, dead end, village mentality.
    das it cuz

Certified Glute Spreader zdream's Avatar
    zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    I'm asian born Australian and I fuking hate the chinese here in Sydney more than anything srs (i'm 1/4 chinese). Rude, fuking disrespectful etc.

Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    There are Nazis in Christchurch. So I'd say already that NZ is more racist than straya because we don't have that here.

Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hacknik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    abos lookin like wutang clan lulz

das it mane

ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForestFootball is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AP5 Crew

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    New Zealand is a much more peaceful country, loved going there and back again someday
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

***6 Years of consistently lifting crew ***

HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500)
    i'm going to rape you op
    I rep back!

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bleachedmuff View Post
    There are Nazis in Christchurch. So I'd say already that NZ is more racist than straya because we don't have that here.
    They all died in the earthquake bro
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    did i just read someone's post saying that lebs are not classified as wogs here?

first thing that comes to every single person's mind when 'wog' is uttered are lebs.

it might be different else where, but wogs are lebs in australia.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

Originally Posted by brenden87 View Post
    did i just read someone's post saying that lebs are not classified as wogs here?

first thing that comes to every single retarded person's mind when 'wog' is uttered are lebs.

it might be different else where, but wogs are lebs in australia.
    Fixed that for you broseph.

Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recha91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by young23 View Post
    Aware me on wogs you kunts

wogs = we offer good sex.
    I take panadol when I work out