dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow In need of help! (Critical situation)

Hello!

Well, it was a long time ago I posted anything here but I am back now :P. Anyway, I got a problem that I really want to solve. The problem is that I have been suffering from muscle atrophy in my left hand due to a pinched nerve. I had an operation and I think it went quite well, I went from just having a skeleton to actually having a human hand, however, it's not fully recovered.

So my question to you guys are, do you know any exercises that can increase the amount of muscle mass in the hands? For an example, the thumb muscle. I know that you guys probably do not train your hands to increase the muscle mass in them but if you have any suggestions, please share them. This happened when I was like 15 and now I am almost 18 so I was rather young, so I still got some time to reverse it and want to reverse as much as possible.

The doctors didn't think that there was any chance of getting the muscles back but I have gotten alot of the muscles back. Anyway, appreciate any post, even if it is broscience to the max .

Regards!
    Last edited by dawoodr; 01-03-2014 at 04:18 PM.

dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump

Krind22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krind22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krind22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krind22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krind22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krind22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krind22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I could honestly say that I could consider myself to be a person with pretty meaty/muscular hands. I am no expert and it somewhat a strange topic but My best guess toward any building of the hands would be forearm work. I say this because my forearms tend to be one of my stronger points as well, and the two seem to go hand in hand.

Another thing to be mentioned is that I have been a drummer for 8 years, and due to the nature of the way the drums are played, that has really given my forearms a boost in progression, and I believe its safe to say that it has built my hands as well. I don't know how serious you are taking this but that is somethinf else to consider.

Cheers and best of luck man!
    "Bet big or go home. You gotta risk it to get the biscuit."

geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need something like this: amazon.com/Rejuvenation-RHW3-Hand-Renewal-Kit/dp/B002J7SM7U/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8