ThatDopeAggie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Workout Plan for Highschool Freshman Linebacker

Hey everyone out there.

Since football ended about 10 weeks ago, I've been doing GOMAD with the following schedule. I currently bench 155 max, and squat 205 max. I weighed 130 at the end of football, and now weigh 152.

Monday: 45 plate curls with resistance,45 plate military press with resistance, 45 plate upright rows with resistance, 45 plate triceps with resistance....10 reps each time, x5, then bench press going 10-8-6-4-3-3-3-1,

Tuesday: 6 lunges up and down gym court holding 45 above head, 10-8-6-4-3-3-3-1 squats, 10 reps of leg press x5, 3 sets of 10 reps of straight leg dead lifts

Wednesday: Abs, Agility, rest....no set routine yet. Really depends what I'm feeling.

Thursday: Same as Monday

Friday:Same as Tuesday

Saturday: Rest, or catch up if I missed a day

Sunday: Same as Saturday.

I'm gonna start doing dead lifts and power clings this upcoming week, haven't been doing them because of a small shoulder injury lately. I think I actual need a new schedule cause this is just from what the football coaches in the weight room have been telling me. So do you guys think I need a whole new plan, and if so can you recommend one? Thanks!

Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expanse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lb ehh? sound's like you like to hit! First off, good progress! I did GOMAD for a bit but realized there were better ways just as simple/easy. Make sure you are getting a lot of carbs as well; protein is a no-brainer. Your program looks decent. I would try to incorporate front squats. I alternate back and front squat days. Great athletic movement. Keep up the good work! I am training right now to get ready for D1 football next year, also a LB!

stakergoku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice

AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice, there's some of my junior teamates that can't do this. Good Luck working this off-season .
    B:300 S:405 D:485

2/5/17: The Crowning of King Brady.

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Ausaric

dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dbs25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would try to fit movements and exercises that can help you build acceleration to help deliver hits to the rb/fb at the line of scrimmage such as sleds, hill sprints, and/or parachutes. Power cleans and hang cleans are also common in high school football programs to build overall explosiveness, so I'd recommend looking into those as well.