Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironpump22 View Post
    Genetics is an excuse for those unwilling or unable to test their limits in my opinion. Everyone can make something great, the human body is remarkable.

Tired of ppl blaming things on genetics all the time. More like 80% nutrition 20% proper training and 100% dedication
    100% truth.

mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ah, ok. And yes, that was directed towards everyone. In my personal experience training others, they have all said the same thing in the beginning. "I'm eating right, I'm doing this, this and that every day and I'm so consistent." Come to find out, none of that is as true as they'd like to believe.

EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol at retards ITT so ur saying with perfect diet and training we can all look like jeff seid, zyzz, the other greats?
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *cellphone is a $200 alarm clock crew*
    *pretending to text but actually using calculator crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
    *tmobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*

Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Genetics is an excuse for those unwilling or unable to test their limits in my opinion. Everyone can make something great, the human body is remarkable.

Tired of ppl blaming things on genetics all the time. More like 80% nutrition 20% proper training and 100% dedication
    bingo

mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000) mattadams87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    With a "Perfect training routine and Perfect Diet" over a period of years, Yes. Absolutely. ESPECIALLY if you're on the juicy juice, like the greats

Registered User of Peace MaximosJ's Avatar
    MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mattadams87 View Post
    Ah, ok. And yes, that was directed towards everyone. In my personal experience training others, they have all said the same thing in the beginning. "I'm eating right, I'm doing this, this and that every day and I'm so consistent." Come to find out, none of that is as true as they'd like to believe.
    Well, that's not true in my case. You can read my post here (though it's a long dialogue): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1186745881. I've also got training logs, weight and bodyfat logs, and diet logs going back two years. If you think my low test, high estrogen, and other family-related issues don't have a significant effect, I don't know what to tell you. I've worked out till I puked, I don't skip training days, I use only reputable lifting programs that focus on progressive overload primarily in the compound lifts, I eat right and keep my macros and calories in check (I've recorded my bulks and cuts), and so on and so on, and I'm still at DYEL status in terms of aesthetics after just about 3 years.

I'm not even trying to use this as an excuse. I still train hard, and I don't give a chit about whether my genetics are an impediment. I'm going to keep pressing on regardless. It's not right to just blow people off as making excuses, though, when things like this do play a role.

EDIT: I didn't even list all the chit genetics in that dialogue, either. I have had scoliosis (fortunately reasonably minor) and back problems since I was very young, and also had a messed up gait that required me to wear leg braces as a child.
    Last edited by MaximosJ; 01-03-2014 at 12:04 PM.
    Off the bb.com forums for Lent; may check PMs occasionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0LleY73_pY

CADTEMAMSDPFWAMPFIPWRCIBLDWTBOCS Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159725621&p=1196708161&viewfull=1#post1196708161

"[I]t is necessary for one who wishes to speak about the truth to distinguish precisely the meanings of what is being said, for error arises out of ambiguity." -- St. Maximos the Confessor

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I swear every person that I have ever trained that blamed their ****ty genetics always says they are "trying so hard". NO, YOU'RE NOT! When I finish my workouts I don't know if I'm going to survive the walk to my truck afterwards. Its easy to look like you're trying hard, maybe for a few days, or even a couple of weeks. But I gaurentee if your fat friend with "poor genetics" ate pre-prepared meals day in and day out for several months, never missed a day of training and pushed himself to the point of vomiting regularly, he wouldn't look the same. This thread is total bs.
    more pain, more gain. That is definitely how it works. All popular lifting routines that involve prescribed sets and reps with a certain %RM, that total about and hour of actual lifting per week, are fundamentally flawed and will not work.

show up
    throw up
    blow up
    Could have been a slayer.

EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    With a "Perfect training routine and Perfect Diet" over a period of years, Yes. Absolutely. ESPECIALLY if you're on the juicy juice, like the greats
    are u retarded? then tell my y does no one else look like jeff seid or zyzz and don't fkin talk about juice
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *cellphone is a $200 alarm clock crew*
    *pretending to text but actually using calculator crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
    *tmobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*

GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ADHDave View Post
    most people cannot be professional bodybuilder/fitness model but everyone can achieve substantial muscle mass while moderately lean, just like most people cannot be a professional football player, but everybody can get to a decent level where they can kick a ball or w.e
    Not everyone can get to the same level, regardless of their effort

GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTrash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bleachway View Post
    100% truth.
    Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
    bingo
    blue pill retards who watch greg plitt videos detected

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Genetics only play a role when you're super advanced. Everyone has a genetic peak. However, very few people ever reach that peak.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    do you know what epigenetics are OP?

Oh wait... this is one of those "Its hard so I will just make an excuse as to why I can't do it" threads.

nvm, carry on.
    I have one of the best physiques of all my friends, yet have the worst diet (drinking around a half-gal of vodka a week, tons of fast food) and go to the gym 1-3x a week. I also won the pull-up contest at the Arnold in 2012 doing 33 pull-ups in 30 seconds, beating every roided-out freak that was there who had spot-on diets (some people in the supp section saw me do it)

Genetics plays a gigantic role no questions asked. 1 friend had strict diet, counted cals, gym 4-5x a week, made about as much gains in 3 years as I did in 3 months (dead srs)

Everyone in this thread claiming that it's dedication/diet/training are rationalizing to themselves why they did what few others can. They're also dumb as phuk

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GeneticTrash View Post
    blue pill retards who watch greg plitt videos detected
    pussy who doesn't lift weights detected

greg plitt is a human being
    greg plitt lifts weights

I am a human being
    therefore if I lift weights I can be like greg plitt

lamo @ your lack of self belief

Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    Genetics only play a role when you're super advanced. Everyone has a genetic peak. However, very few people ever reach that peak.
    LMAO. or when your an intermediate lifter trying to make gains? Or when your a beginner, seeing how fast the gains come? Or any time at all? cant believe people are this stupid

not everyone gains muscle at the same rate, or has the same potential

Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post
    pussy who doesn't lift weights detected

greg plitt is a human being
    greg plitt lifts weights

I am a human being
    therefore if I lift weights I can be like greg plitt

lamo @ your lack of self belief
    i do lift actually

Originally Posted by Purplekoolaid View Post
    I have one of the best physiques of all my friends, yet have the worst diet (drinking around a half-gal of vodka a week, tons of fast food) and go to the gym 1-3x a week. I also won the pull-up contest at the Arnold in 2012 doing 33 pull-ups in 30 seconds, beating every roided-out freak that was there who had spot-on diets (some people in the supp section saw me do it)

Genetics plays a gigantic role no questions asked. 1 friend had strict diet, counted cals, gym 4-5x a week, made about as much gains in 3 years as I did in 3 months (dead srs)

Everyone in this thread claiming that it's dedication/diet/training are rationalizing to themselves why they did what few others can. They're also dumb as phuk

no lol, you're a ****ing pussy mate try working hard like so hard that the next day your muscles are moderately sore.

I appreciate your honestly and not being delusional. Thank you.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no lol, you're a ****ing pussy mate try working hard like so hard that the next day your muscles are moderately sore.
    Thanks for proving my point, I can't even tell which of my statements you tried to refute with your incoherent rambling.

And where exactly did you infer that I'm not sore the next day? no where did I say I train like a girl in the gym for the first time

Or are you delusional?

1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000) 1BarelyTho is just really nice. (+1000)
    <<<<Laughing straight to the bank @ genetics excuse
    Bench - 405
    Deadlift - 625 (since surgery)
    Squat - 500 (FAIL...barely tho)

RAW, All natural, no belts, no gloves, no suits, no straps, no gear, no "gear", no chalk, no pre-workout, no whey protein (barely tho), strictly bare-handed.

****Suicide hotline told me to kill myself crew****
    ****Cuddlin dem BBW's Crew****

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Genetics is an excuse for those unwilling or unable to test
    Agreed. Test and vigorous trening.

(notsrs)

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EastSideBoxer View Post
    Oh yeah u know him? Known him for more than 5 years he fkin knows what he's doing and dedicated

I'm just saying his genetics are the reason he can't reach his goals and no matter how hard he changes his diet or training he will never reach his goal
    If he's been "training" for 5 years and still looks like a "DYEL?" then no...... he clearly does NOT know what he's doing.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do agree with genetics being the most determining factor.

Do also believe that you can outwork flaws.

Thanks for proving my point, I can't even tell which of my statements you tried to refute with your incoherent rambling.

And where exactly did you infer that I'm not sore the next day? no where did I say I train like a girl in the gym for the first time

Or are you delusional?

lol people like you do you even track a macro? srs no dedication

Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think anyone can create a respectable physique, but the genetic elite will have a much easier time, and will always look better than those with poverty genetics

edit
    Willing to bet 95% of people saying "genetics is just an excuse" have at least average genetics

Lol at the guy with username "GeneticTrash"
    You lose some, you lose some. You may as well not bother

BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaGazelle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are people who don't respond to cardio training (no increase in oxygen intake), so it's naive to think that genetics don't matter. I couldn't find any studies on weight lifting though.

http://greatist.com/fitness/genetic-...xercise-101512

lol people like you do you even track a macro? srs no dedication
    No, and I still won the pull-up contest at the Arnold.

Explain how a half-gal of vodka a week and fast food helped me beat all the FA gym-people who prepare every meal, take roids, and go to gym 4-5x a week???

Originally Posted by 1BarelyTho View Post
    <<<<Laughing straight to the bank @ genetics excuse
    not an excuse dumbass

CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoCoKnut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op is a pussy

DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone who undermines genetics is a complete idiot

KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People who don't think genetics play a big factor are delusional. I have a decent physique (see avi), but I have so many flaws that I know for a fact are genetic. My left arm has 0 peak. If you took a picture of it and mapped it out in x-y axis, its slope would be zero. Don't tell me that I can have better peaks from training a certain way. That's a lie, and I've obviously tried it already.
    My calves are small (16.5) and I have big ankles. Calves, traps and forearms are probably the 3 muscles that rely mostly on genetics. Don't even deny it. I have narrow clavicles and a wide waist too.
    I've built a good body from what I was given, but there are things that can't be fixed.

Registered User of Peace MaximosJ's Avatar
    MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Or are you delusional?
    he's just fukin with you bro
    Off the bb.com forums for Lent; may check PMs occasionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0LleY73_pY

CADTEMAMSDPFWAMPFIPWRCIBLDWTBOCS Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159725621&p=1196708161&viewfull=1#post1196708161

"[I]t is necessary for one who wishes to speak about the truth to distinguish precisely the meanings of what is being said, for error arises out of ambiguity." -- St. Maximos the Confessor