Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by andishehhank View Post
    weight training is one of the hardest things you can take up if you get serious. everyone has that genetics excuse these days
    It's not an excuse and I still wouldn't use it as one even if was hindering me and still work as hard and u only find out after lifting for a while if ur genetics are helping or not
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *cellphone is a $200 alarm clock crew*
    *pretending to text but actually using calculator crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
    *tmobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ironpump22 View Post
    Genetics is an excuse for those unwilling or unable to test their limits in my opinion. Everyone can make something great, the human body is remarkable.

Tired of ppl blaming things on genetics all the time. More like 80% nutrition 20% proper training and 100% dedication

Nah Opie was right

Genetics are like 80%

Simply because most people are genetically coded to be *******s and want to find the reason they fail instead of finding what's going to make them succeed

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    do you know what epigenetics are OP?

Oh wait... this is one of those "Its hard so I will just make an excuse as to why I can't do it" threads.

nvm, carry on.
    you're 5'8

narrow shoulders

wide hips
    you mad because i'm right?

AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500)
    can someone explain wtf insertions are keep seeing people say this with no idea what they are talking about. eve tried googling wtf they are to no avail pics would be appreciated as well

RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    BS its 90% hormones, and the rest is 5/5.
    Mod negged 2 times lol.

There are no born heroes or winners...
    It takes a hammer, a chisel, a vision
    and a will to suffer the blows
    and be carved into one

EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    you're 5'8

narrow shoulders

wide hips
    He has really good strength genetics not sure about aesthetics
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *tmobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*

Yes, I actually lift BrassAndSteel's Avatar
    BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrassAndSteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Genetics do matter but until you get to the peak level (competing bodybuilder) they aren't that significant. It might take some people more time/effort than others but I think almost everyone has the potential to reach 10% body-fat with a decent amount of muscle mass.

jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SiZzLaX View Post
    I though genetics for the most part is the shape of the muscle .. insertions etc. If your friend cant get lean hes doing something really wrong. everyone should be able to gain size and get lean with proper diet.
    anyone can build muscles.... some people have 19"calves naturally...some people can never get to 19" calves, no matter how hard they train

308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's complete bull****.

Its about hard work, proper training, and proper nutrition. All 3 are equally important. Genetics are bull****. Your friend is just doing it wrong, I absolutely guarantee it.

Originally Posted by BrassAndSteel View Post
    Genetics do matter but until you get to the peak level (competing bodybuilder) they aren't that significant. It might take some people more time/effort than others but I think almost everyone has the potential to reach 10% body-fat with a decent amount of muscle mass.
    Friend tried real really fkin hard but still looked like sht
    *not gonna make it crew*

Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EastSideBoxer View Post
    Oh yeah u know him? Known him for more than 5 years he fkin knows what he's doing and dedicated

I'm just saying his genetics are the reason he can't reach his goals and no matter how hard he changes his diet or training he will never reach his goal
    He's doing something wrong then. You said his thyroid is normal, so the only explanation is his diet is completely off. Do you watch him 24/7? I've had friends and clients who would swear they were dieting properly, then I had them keep a journal of everything they at for a week and it was clear they were over eating. Just because your buddy says he's eating perfectly to you doesn't mean he really is. 5 years and he's still fat? Either he was a whale before or he's lying about dieting. I had a buddy I was training lose 60lbs in 4 weeks and he has a ****ty metabolism. He went from 340lbs to 280lbs only working out 3 days a week and hitting his macros.

Originally Posted by 308smk View Post

Its about hard work, proper training, and proper nutrition. All 3 are equally important. Genetics are bull****. Your friend is just doing it wrong, I absolutely guarantee it.
    Of course u know my friend more than I do

I believed the same sht u did but he changed my view srs because I saw the results live
    *not gonna make it crew*

RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    although this is true, does not mean you can't have a good physique, just takes more effort.

it sometimes makes me angry when a few of my friends lift non-religiously, drink every weekend and don't follow a diet, yet they all have decent physiques, whereas I have to bust my ass just for that.

w.e though, makes me a better/healthier person.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Lifts:
    1 rep max
    Bench:315
    Front Squat: 315x2
    Dead:495x3

Originally Posted by Gymnmc23 View Post
    He's doing something wrong then. You said his thyroid is normal, so the only explanation is his diet is completely off. Do you watch him 24/7? I've had friends and clients who would swear they were dieting properly, then I had them keep a journal of everything they at for a week and it was clear they were over eating. Just because your buddy says he's eating perfectly to you doesn't mean he really is. 5 years and he's still fat? Either he was a whale before or he's lying about dieting. I had a buddy I was training lose 60lbs in 4 weeks and he has a ****ty metabolism. He went from 340lbs to 280lbs only working out 3 days a week and hitting his macros.
    He posts his meals and tracks em to the last calorie and counts macros and is very strict

He makes good strength gains but his goals were aesthetics and he 5 years and still round and fatty and dyel
    *not gonna make it crew*

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I'm going to come back and read this everytime I think about doing something stupid once I hop on the "gravy train"

I think one of the toughest things in this sport for individuals is when they come to a point in the road of reality.
    We have been programmed to believe that hard work will allow you to achieve.
    School-hard work = good grades
    Career-hard work = good job/good pay
    Sports-hard work/practice = usually means you become pretty darn good at it
    Bodybuilders alot of them are extremely hard workers.

Yet alot of them live in this pipe dream where if they dont accomplish what that guy over there accomplishes............ its first these factors
    1) I am not training right (this usually takes many years of going back and forth)
    2) My diets off, Im not eating right
    3) When that individual feels that his diet and training is spot on he then gets spiteful and blames everything on drugs those guys are using if they themselves are natural......or that guy uses so much juice and GH its unbelievable, if they themselves are also using sauce (this right here is usually the pre self realization phase)
    4) Then that individual over time starts flirting with large dosages and insulin, gh, etc and quickly realizes in a short amount of time before he puts his health in danger that......"oh man it wasnt this stuff.......I just dont freaking have it.....I just dont have the freaking genetics like those other guys do....it wasnt another 750 mg or gh or insulin that was the difference......they are just genetically better than I am"

And that right there is one of the hardest things to come to grips with. Nobody likes to think of themselves less than someone else but in bodybuilding its a fact......you cant make Woody Allen into Michael Clarke Duncan. Alot of people will go for years and years (and maybe never hit reality) thinking there is something magic they arent doing, alot of it is ego related why they refuse to see the big picture.
    Do you really think it was easy for Skip to say that when he got to the JR Nationals how much he realized structure and genetics were king? I remember when the reality hit me. I trained so hard, ate 6-7 meals a day, a spartan like consistency with everything I did bodybuilding wise for well over a decade and there I was at 6'1" standing behind Paul Dillett at 6'1" in the audiotorium at (I think it was the LA Championships) and he was in a different realm than I was.....just 10levels up, and there was nothing, no magical training routine, no magical diet, no absurd abuse of myself.....that would ever allow me to approach his level.....it was a very stark point of reality for me. My genetic blueprint for bodybuilding paled in comparison to his....it cannot be changed, it is what it is.

Sometimes reality hurts your feelings and ego. Nothing sucks than knowing you lift heavier, harder and with more intensity than that guy over there but he is able to build 20 inch arms with bull**** halfass training and you are doing your best to get out of the 17's still.

The problem is bodybuilding for alot of people supports their ego as a person........a track athlete that trains his ass off cant get near Usain Bolt's speed ....yet he can kind of live with "I did my best"......a basketball player who plays from 6 years old till 26 every day honing his skills, jumping ability, and his shot..... falls far short of Michael Jordan and he can live with "well I made myself the best ballplayer I could become"

You tell a bodybuilder that he just doesnt have it? That he will never even get close to Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman? That he wont be getting a pro card anytime soon? That his genetics arent going to allow him his dream?

Get ready for some bigtime anger because you just destroyed what his ego is based upon "

DT

work wit what you got and keep hustlin cuzz
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 308smk View Post

so you think you can deadlift 1000 ibs, if you train hard with proper nutrition, and drugs?

Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitownkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your friend is full of ****

post his progress pics from a year to now
    I'm jam n ya'll jelly

Blast music in the car crew
    Take off shirt in the gym crew
    Makeout with girls after getting blow jobs crew
    Gold race crew
    Ask for lots of BBQ sauce from fast food restaurants even though we dont need them we just want them for later crew

Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000) Gymnmc23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He posts his meals and tracks em to the last calorie and counts macros and is very strict

He makes good strength gains but his goals were aesthetics and he 5 years and still round and fatty and dyel
    He needs to recalculate his numbers then.

AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500)
    What the phuck are insertions you stupid *******s

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah, that's about right
    Amen Ra Squad Up

asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticsFiend View Post
    lol wut

Originally Posted by Gymnmc23 View Post
    He needs to recalculate his numbers then.
    Brah I'm the one who knows him irl like I said I beieved just like u but seeing him changed my opinion that it is truly genetics because his hard work in the weight room and diet did not help his goals and never will
    *not gonna make it crew*

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure is srs

you got daat b b c flowing trough you need not worry you have dem
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like my genetics
    Muscle memory is real.. Check this out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126586333

How a muscle is inserted into your body frame and how it looks

Like everyone's chest looks different delts may look different abs look different etc
    *not gonna make it crew*

308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jakobi78 View Post
    so you think you can deadlift 1000 ibs, if you train hard with proper nutrition, and drugs?
    I'm over 600 without the drugs after 2 years of proper training, so let's find out shall we?

Its easy to make excuses. Strength doesn't care. Aesthetics don't care. Its all up to you and what you're willing to sacrifice to get there.

How a muscle is inserted into your body frame and how it looks

Like everyone's chest looks different delts may look different abs look different etc
    how do you know if you have good insertions

InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP I squat 500 for doubles in less then 2 years of training, u mud at my genetics?
    My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149612633

Crew Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157295413&p=1141543273#post1141543273

Da Utubez: http://www.youtube.com/user/Inspeckdadeck

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT: This thread needs a rebooted version of "Born This Way" playing in the background with life sized babies of various aesthetic people dancing.

Might as well just quit at birth then you'll always just look like that
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

Originally Posted by ironpump22 View Post
    ITT: This thread needs a rebooted version of "Born This Way" playing in the background with life sized babies of various aesthetic people dancing.

Might as well just quit at birth then you'll always just look like that
    "But my genetics suck!!! I can't make gains!"

What's your training and diet looking like

"Bodypart split from men's fitness and I literally eat so much, I'm full all the time, its definitely not that, its my ****ty genetics!"

Cool bro, have a nice day.