Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be a fkn man and raise the child - your asking people on a forum wtf - half these nimwits go out clubbing more than anything and piss thier money away and your taking advice or even asking for it - once that child is in your arms you will know what to do

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You let that fetus grow into a baby. You then need to raise that baby and love it with everything you have.
    Dont be a ******* and abort. If you are truly "alpha" then be a man and be a dad to that baby.
    Anything less is an abomination.

I hate it that you have to go through this at 18, but son, you made your bed in this....

i hate this phukin culture's mentality nowadays. This culture says if its uncomfortable, then run away.
    Such bullchit.
    Cutting now ....

Bench Stats @ 185 lbs : 225lbs x 24 345lbs x1

Official Supp Misc Beer Lovers Crew
    *** New Orleans Saints Crew***

kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwm2591 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The real question is have a baby you'll love and watch it grow to the person you want it to be or kill the baby you love and live with that guilt for the rest of your life... Keep it OP

ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/wha...by-looks-like/

abort/thread

-----
    To be completely honesty though, I wouldn't abort the baby because, I, personally love kids and cant wait to have 2-3 of my own when I get older. My father was never around during my life so Im gonna be the best the dad my children will ever see.

smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000) smoopsy is just really nice. (+1000)
    A kid at this point will mess up both of your lives. Abort it.

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao @ anyone against abortion. brb lets have another inexperienced, young ass couple struggle to raise a child, juggle a job and an education, and fail at all three. then that child grows up in a broken ass home to two worthless **** parents who couldn't raise a proper child to save their lives because they're still young as fuk living in this swag yolo generation and they refuse to mature. and then they start leeching off government benefits to help raise their worthless child and 16 years later, that child knocks up another white trash slut and the cycle repeats ad nauseum.

Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DICE20 View Post
    You let that fetus grow into a baby. You then need to raise that baby and love it with everything you have.
    Dont be a ******* and abort. If you are truly "alpha" then be a man and be a dad to that baby.
    Anything less is an abomination.

I hate it that you have to go through this at 18, but son, you made your bed in this....

i hate this phukin culture's mentality nowadays. This culture says if its uncomfortable, then run away.
    Such bullchit.
    The alpha has spoken.

KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -If we discovered a single frozen bacteria on another planet the headlines would scream "LIFE FOUND IN THE UNIVERSE".
    -Yet because some sloot doesn't want to live with the decision people have decided it doesn't count when it's convenient for them.
    -Take responsibility for you actions. It's not like it's some secret how babies are made.

Would you think it morally acceptable for humans to go to a planet full of the very first stages of life and just take over and start eliminating it for our own selfish purposes and fuk all else, negating the chance for a full evolutionary life of that planet? I know how I feel.

Abortion should only be allowed for rape, incest, and when going to full term endangers the mothers life.

mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by somfking View Post
    I'm 18 and just found out my gf is pregnant... what the fuk brahs i've never had this feeling in my life that i have right now, i don't even know what to call it..

i have to decide between becoming a murderer or a parent....

brahs wtf do i do.
    adoption brah... you guys aren't forced to change your lives/take on a responsibility you aren't prepared/ready to take on... and at the same time you give a GIFT to a same-sex couple or a couple that wants kids and unfortunately can't reproduce... it's win/win. no brainer decision in my opinion, if you aren't ready for a kid.

i'm not even really anti-abortion, but it just seems like a waste of an opportunity to give a GIFT to a family/couple that wants to start a family or raise a child and can't for whatever reason. give them that gift if you aren't ready bro! you can make this into a positive situation...

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KawRider View Post
    -If we discovered a single frozen bacteria on another planet the headlines would scream "LIFE FOUND IN THE UNIVERSE".
    -Yet because some sloot doesn't want to live with the decision people have decided it doesn't count when it's convenient for them.
    -Take responsibility for you actions. It's not like it's some secret how babies are made.

Would you think it morally acceptable for humans to go to a planet full of the very first stages of life and just take over and start eliminating it for our own selfish purposes and fuk all else, negating the chance for a full evolutionary life of that planet? I know how I feel.

Abortion should only be allowed for rape, incest, and when going to full term endangers the mothers life.
    One of the dumbest cases against abortion I've ever witnessed.

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So, what was your decision opie?

Are you an alpha, or are you a ******* that wants the easy way out?>
    Cutting now ....

Bench Stats @ 185 lbs : 225lbs x 24 345lbs x1

Official Supp Misc Beer Lovers Crew
    *** New Orleans Saints Crew***

Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Threads like these really show where society is going. Truly sad. Why don't you sack up and be accountable for your actions? No surprise to me this cycle keeps repeating.

agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when is that window in comparison to her period
    Damn dude...hopefully you've done some research on all this...

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/981.aspx?CategoryID=54

CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go on the March for Life every year crew.

When will it be mine turn Boraborensky's Avatar
    Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000)
    9 months is enough time to get your chit together...don't be a beta puzzy.
    how can sigs exist if the misc doesn't exist?

**5'11" Crew - The Missing Inch is added in our Pants**

becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Keep the kid bro. I can't live with myself knowing that I killed off a child which was mine. It is no different than murder. I hate how selfish this society is getting.

To all you ****s who say to abort by saying it's difficult and wrong for two young people to raise a child. What if the child was 1 day old? Is it still ok to kill the baby then because it will be irresponsible for two inexperience people to raise it? What is the difference? It doesn't matter if the baby is inside and outside the womb...It's still a baby.

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

dumb analogy is dumb

is not like a child once born, can hop away happily and take care of itself. nothing to do with morals, its about long term ramifications of raising a child when both parents seem unprepared for it

and still boggles my mind that in land of the free this is still a major topic with marches for and against and the whole charade smh
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more

GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000) GottiGrunn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by becomegreen View Post
    Keep the kid bro. I can't live with myself knowing that I killed off a child which was mine. It is no different than murder. I hate how selfish this society is getting.

To all you ****s who say to abort by saying it's difficult and wrong for two young people to raise a child. What if the child was 1 day old? Is it still ok to kill the baby then because it will be irresponsible for two inexperience people to raise it? What is the difference? It doesn't matter if the baby is inside and outside the womb...It's still a baby.
    I just jerked it and dumped my seed in a tissue, guess it's still tons of babies right?
    It's so wrong to draw an analogy like this as it takes the case to the extreme, while the fact is that abortion is a completely legal procedure up until a certain time. I don't get the hate against it, claiming it to be murder when living organisms are killed every second. Just because a person has a choice between two actions doesn't mean that either one of them is bad.
    They have to decide together what they do, if they abort fine, if they keep it fine. Either way they have to live with the consequences of their choice and not us.
    **Dutch Gardening Crew**

**Daydreaming about Barbara Palvin becoming my wife crew**

Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 18 and just found out my gf is pregnant... what the fuk brahs i've never had this feeling in my life that i have right now, i don't even know what to call it..

i have to decide between becoming a murderer or a parent....

brahs wtf do i do.
    lol dats what u get for being retarded.

abort or have a poverty life of peace

oh and, if you don't abort the kid will have a poverty life of peace

EDIT: quote on phuck tard above me it aint murder if abortion happens in the first 3 weeks of the pregnancy cus its a cell.

HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't believe some of these Miscers saying "Man up" the guy is only 18 lol. "Man up" isn't a substitute for mental, emotional, and intellectual maturity, not to mention financial independence. Couples making 6 figures each, who start college funds, and plan for their children for years and years have a tough time raising kids. A decision like this shouldn't be reduced to some arbitrary moral dictum about the sanctity of life or "manning up" lol.

Don't let anybody guilt trip you into aborting it or keeping it OP. Think about what your future plans are, in your career, in your personal goals, with your girlfriend, and anything else you find important. These goals will undeniably be affected if you keep the baby so think long and hard about whether you're willing to forgo some of the things that are important to you for the foreseeable future. Think deeply not just about any difficulties you may encounter in trying to attend school, work, and raise a child, but think how these difficulties will impact your child.

OP I'm sure you can read between the lines of my post and tell that I'd personally abort/adopt. But that doesn't matter. If I were you and were seriously conflicted I'd PM other Miscers and talk to other people who have had to make the same decision as you and ask them for the honest truth about the highs and lows, joys and struggles of raising a kid at a young age. Then go contemplate for a bit. Good luck OP.

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lmao. full potato