Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rear Delts - Shoulder day or Back day?

Should I exercise rear delts on a shoulder day or back day?

I realize they are part of the shoulder, but it seems they get trained more with lats?

DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very tiny muscle that needs focus to really train. Doesn't matter the day.

rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zteps View Post

I realize they are part of the shoulder, but it seems they get trained more with lats?
    i read an article recently that had them prioritized at the beginning of shoulder workout since they too oft get neglected and left to last, at which point theya re under worked. it started shoulder day with reverse pec dec. try it, see if it works.

fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do a barbell rear delt row third in my 'A' day. Its early enough that I can do a decent amount of weight with it.
    Lets not forget the real life side of things.
    I spent too many years hiding in addiction to let that crap ruin my life again.
    The greatest gift we can give others is the gift of help.

Igsterau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Igsterau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Zteps View Post

I train them on shoulder days only because my rotor cuff would have been warmed up by that stage

criddopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I train em on shoulder day, I like at least a day between back and shoulder because they most certainly get hit a bit on back day.