Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BurntReality Reviews Cellucor Alpha Amino

I was lucky enough to be a beta tester for the new Alpha Amino product by Cellucor. Cellucor sent me 1 serving of lemon-Lime and 1 serving of the watermelon flavor.

Profile - Each serving of Alpha Amino has 5 grams of BCAAs. They also include 3X Leucine ( L-Leucine, Leucine Nitrate and Leucine Peptides) which is suppose to help out with the soreness and the nitrates are suppose to aid in the pump. On top of that they include a hydration blend of Raw Coconut and Chia See Extract. I really like the addition of the 3X Leucine here and the coconut, I could actually tell a difference (more on that in a later section).
    (10 out of 10)

Mixability - I mixed each serving with 12 ounces of water. I shook it in my shaker cup for about 15 seconds and the mixability was great. There were a few little pieces floating around but nothing major.
    (9 out of 10)

Taste - As I mentioned earlier, I was sent 2 different flavors to check out. The first one I tried was watermelon. Watermelon was terrific. It was very refreshing and not overly sweet. I could see myself sipping on this throughout the day.
    The lemon lime, I was extremely excited about. Lemon Lime Cor-BCAAs are one of my favorite flavored BCAAs out there so I had high hopes. Unfortunately, this lemon lime flavor did not impress me at all. There is a weird sourness to it mixed with an unpleasant after taste. I even tried to add more water after the first couple sips to see if that would help but it did not.
    watermelon - (10 out of 10)
    Lemon Lime - (3 out of 10)

Effects - Being as I only had 2 samples, it is really hard to just the long term effects but I will judge it based off my limited experience. I used both flavors fasted pre-workout. The watermelon was used on chest/ab day and the lemon-lime was used on leg day.
    First let me talk about the nitrates included here. I did notice a slightly better pump than normal during my chest workout. Don't get me wrong, this wasn't a Hemavol pump or anything but it was definitely present.
    The hydration aspect was greatly appreciated during my workout. Usually I go through 2 shakers of water during my workout and I managed to only go through 1 on both days.
    Now with any BCAA I always look for something that helps eliminate soreness. Alpha Aminos shined through here. I wasn't nearly as sore the following days.
    (9 out of 10)

Value - Everything I have read seems to point at around $30 for 30 servings. I think this is a good price point for such a solid formula. Are they cheapest on the market? Not at all. But you get what you pay for and I think you are getting your moneys worth here.
    (8.5 out of 10)

Overall Thoughts - I think Cellucor has another hit on their hands here. I am very excited to try the 2 other flavors. The watermelon was absolutely terrific and I would buy some of it in a heart beat. Once I buy some, I will comment on the long term effects and the other flavors.

Thanks again to Corey and Cellucor for allowing me to try out this great new BCAA product.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks again for your detail and hitting on all the key points in your review man. Another review that shows watermelon the top dog as far as flavors go. Great job again on your work and time put into the review we apprecaite it.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best watermelon Amino flavor I have had!