jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gold Standard whey 100 % & Creatine Sitech

hi

what is the best time to use them ? i workout 4 days a week at 11 am and wake up at 9:30 .

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    creatine
    take 5g everyday for the first 30 days, does not matter when.
    5g every other day after the first 30

The gold standard is just a whey protein.
    You need to figure out how much protein you need per day. Head to nutrition section.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    creatine

You need to figure out how much protein you need per day. Head to nutrition section.
    Nailed it.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    creatine

yup^
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamezford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks guyz

what is your idea about taking protein right after workout ? im 68 kg ( 15 % BF ) and i want to build mass and my nutrition is fine

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamezford View Post
    thanks guyz

what is your idea about taking protein right after workout ? im 68 kg ( 15 % BF ) and i want to build mass and my nutrition is fine
    if your pre workout nutrition is on par then no need for immediate post workout nutrition. however if you enjoy it and it helps reach your macros then go for it
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

thanks guyz one more thing my creatine has 100 serving ( 5 g ) should i use it non stop or should break some time ? im on day 8 like u said only 5 g per day in morning

MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyOakFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BlueRev pretty well nailed it. I throw back some protein in the locker room right after a workout, just to get something in my system so I don't feel like crap. But I don't think it's necessary to have a shake right away.
    Eric Bell
    Personal Trainer and Owner
    Mighty Oak Fitness
    http://www.mightyoakfitness.com/

Be Fit, Be Strong, Be Happy!

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't need to cycle creatine. You can take a couple grams every day for the rest of your life if you wish, or a few grams every other day. Taking more than that will be wasted, but won't really hurt you either.

Building mass is all about caloric surplus, not protein--and certainly not protein timing, which is all but irrelevant. Protein powder can be eaten at any point in the day (note that I say "eaten," not "used," because protein powder is just convenient food) that you'd like to be part of hitting your overall protein targets. The common rule is "1g/lb" or "2.2g/kg", but you can really be quite safe with 0.83g/lb or 1.6g/kg or so. Ultimately, however, you're only going to gain mass if your consumed calories exceed your burned calories. Protein isn't going to change that equation.
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC