Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation Beat the SH!T out of 3 dudes at the bowling alley last night...(SRS)(cliffs)FUARRKKK

Fuarrkkk brahs, I NEVER get in brawls, but these dudes were talking mad sh!t about one of my friends. So me and my m8s had to fuk them up.

So me and my 5 friends went to the bowling alley for guys night. they had .25 games, beers and hotdogs. So we figured why not. It was kind of in Hicksville tho, but w/e thought it would be a good time. So we're all drinking, bowling and having a good time and my one friend(Bob) goes to the rest room. When he gets in the restroom one of these thugs with a popped collar comes up to him and says "why you mean mugging my boy?" My friend brushes it off with a "fuk off". All of a sudden another popped collar dude (they were both wearing baby blue polo's) comes in and starts yelling at my boy Bob about him staring at him. At this point my friend Big Todd (5'10 215 lbs) comes in and breaks it up and tells the baby blues to get lost. We all are at our respective lanes, and my friend Bob tells my buddy Calvin what happened. My buddy Calvin is also pretty big, 5'11 220 lbs, and is in trade school. Calvin asks what bros were talkin sh!t and Big Todd points them out. Calvin goes over there and Basically gets in all three of the baby blues faces starts yelling at them etc...Then all of a sudden my Calvin cocks back ready to punch one of the baby blues out once he turned his back and then he got CHEAP SHOTTED by his friend in a baby blue button up. Calvin instantly hits the floor and is knocked out cold. Me, Todd and Bob and out other two friend rush over and start swinging my friend Nick gets knocked out and then I landed a pretty big right uppercut on one of the baby blues. My friend bob was getting beat up pretty good and was bleeding, so my friend Jason called his mate who was just getting home from a convention. This dude then gets him and 19 of his friends at the convention to come to the alley to help us out. at this point the fight is going towards the door into the parking lot. We're all trading blows. I landed prolly 3 or 4 solid right hooks and only got knocked down twice. Calvin and Bob were both knocked out cold and so was Todd pretty out of it. At this point my friend shows up in 4 cars with 20 bad ass dudes. So now its a straight brawl. Punches being thrown all over the place, guys getting knocked out. Cops finally show up and the 3 baby blues run away into their cars like cowards and leave. We had about 6-7 guys in total that needed to be carried to the cars because they were knocked out. cops didn't charge us with anything thank god. Idk I was just glad we showed these thugs who was boss.

Cliffs;

-3 guys talking sh!t to us
    -they cheap shot my friend
    -brawl ensues
    -couple friends get KO'd
    -friend calls 20 dudes to help
    -bigger brawl ensues
    -cops come
    -scare off thugs

Idk I just hate people that cant have a good time. Glad we taught them a lesson
    You ever see A Bug's Life? Guess who the ants are...

In Onion Roll Bread AimHighWillis's Avatar
    AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AimHighWillis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this happened
    delt ecko charly this is zulu foxcott the goose on lake, i repeat goose on lake what is ur status over

*King of the manlets crew*
    *Crossfitters in the squat racks pls go crew*
    *Tuna cakes crew*

Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do washing machines work lol
    *top tier ivy because grandpa donated half the buildings crew*
    *family coat of arms in our foyer crew*
    *have to breathe into a paper bag if i see a guy juicier than me crew*
    *adrenaline rush when a girl looks in my direction crew*
    *rush home from the gym to admire my pump crew*

aka downlighting brah squeakydoodle's Avatar
    squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pics?

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's weired because me and my 5 friends went to the bowling alley for guys night. they had .25 games, beers and hotdogs. So we figured why not. It was kind of in Hicksville tho, but w/e thought it would be a good time. So we're all drinking, bowling and having a good time and my one friend(Bob) goes to the rest room. When he gets in the restroom one of these thugs with a popped collar comes up to him and says "why you mean mugging my boy?" My friend brushes it off with a "fuk off". All of a sudden another popped collar dude (they were both wearing baby blue polo's) comes in and starts yelling at my boy Bob about him staring at him. At this point my friend Big Todd (5'10 215 lbs) comes in and breaks it up and tells the baby blues to get lost. We all are at our respective lanes, and my friend Bob tells my buddy Calvin what happened. My buddy Calvin is also pretty big, 5'11 220 lbs, and is in trade school. Calvin asks what bros were talkin sh!t and Big Todd points them out. Calvin goes over there and Basically gets in all three of the baby blues faces starts yelling at them etc...Then all of a sudden my Calvin cocks back ready to punch one of the baby blues out once he turned his back and then he got CHEAP SHOTTED by his friend in a baby blue button up. Calvin instantly hits the floor and is knocked out cold. Me, Todd and Bob and out other two friend rush over and start swinging my friend Nick gets knocked out and then I landed a pretty big right uppercut on one of the baby blues. My friend bob was getting beat up pretty good and was bleeding, so my friend Jason called his mate who was just getting home from a convention. This dude then gets him and 19 of his friends at the convention to come to the alley to help us out. at this point the fight is going towards the door into the parking lot. We're all trading blows. I landed prolly 3 or 4 solid right hooks and only got knocked down twice. Calvin and Bob were both knocked out cold and so was Todd pretty out of it. At this point my friend shows up in 4 cars with 20 bad ass dudes. So now its a straight brawl. Punches being thrown all over the place, guys getting knocked out. Cops finally show up and the 3 baby blues run away into their cars like cowards and leave. We had about 6-7 guys in total that needed to be carried to the cars because they were knocked out. cops didn't charge us with anything thank god. Idk I was just glad we showed these thugs who was boss.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3 guys knocked out 7 of your friends and you needed 20+ ppl to beat them.

You're a pussy.

EDIT: are u trying to troll me Dolan? not aware

laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxr3m1x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A...

Weir?

Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bandingo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unaware
    Mall Ninja Crew.....Crop Dusting Crew.....Beard Crew.....Dutch Oven Crew....Blumpkin Crew .... Upper Decker Crew.....Originator of the term Cajun Hotstick

evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lt.Dangle View Post
    how do washing machines work lol
    wat...how much u bench?

Originally Posted by squeakydoodle View Post
    pics?
    of what? I only have one bruise on my face

ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShouldBeStudyin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this happened
    Hi my name is Dan.

Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackNight is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao i wnat to be leaf

jk this didnt happen *******
    Zimmerman will not get charged crew

600+
    ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
    ☼☼☼☼DIRTY SOUTH CREW☼☼☼☼
    ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I haven't seen that movie OP, link?

newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newfiebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bowling is srs business

nothing to be "aware" about....Sorry some of us don't back down from fights

rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickjamesbeech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when i jerk off i close my eyes and pretend its a girl jerking me off

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My calvin.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Allen Iverson dat you?
    ☆☆☆ UK Crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Gentleman And A Scholar Crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Andreia Brazier > all crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Used To Think Andreia Brazier > All Until I Saw Nicole Mejia Crew ☆☆☆

Owner of the best looking cat on all of misc, see thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166739771

lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

also you w0t? called in 20 guys to fight 3?
    Feels Crew
    Anti Reddit Crew

vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vinhdiesel94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Beat the shot out of 5 giys yesterday

Originally Posted by vinhdiesel94 View Post
    Beat the shot out of 5 giys yesterday
    5 Guys?

Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chevster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheApathy View Post
    3 guys knocked out 7 of your friends and you needed 20+ ppl to beat them.

You're a pussy.

EDIT: are u trying to troll me Dolan? not aware
    Exactly what i was thinking

aka downlighting brah squeakydoodle's Avatar
    squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakydoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by evansanity View Post
    wat...how much u bench?

of what? I only have one bruise on my face
    idk maybe pic of bruise or something

Originally Posted by Jallalabadbad View Post
    Allen Iverson dat you?
    haha no we aren't pussies like him. We don't throw chairs, only fists

HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    came in expecting big lebowski joke. left disappointed. now watching big lebowski
    SMBC

GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds more like you guys lost
    Start Weight-291 Lbs
    First Goal-190 Lbs

[ ]Bulking [x]Cutting

*hard work but worth it*

Idk what these guys were thinking 5 of us are all around 200 lbs or over, not too mention the dudes from the convention. And we're all over 5'10. These three guys were 5'5, 5'8 and maybe 5'10

straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    20+ man brawl with everyone wearing baby blue polos. seems legit

Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by evansanity View Post
    Fuarrkkk brahs, I NEVER get in brawls, but these dudes were talking mad sh!t about one of my friends. So me and my m8s had to fuk them up.

So me and my 5 friends went to the bowling alley for guys night. they had .25 games, beers and hotdogs. So we figured why not. It was kind of in Hicksville tho, but w/e thought it would be a good time. So we're all drinking, bowling and having a good time and my one friend(Bob) goes to the rest room. When he gets in the restroom one of these thugs with a popped collar comes up to him and says "why you mean mugging my boy?" My friend brushes it off with a "fuk off". All of a sudden another popped collar dude (they were both wearing baby blue polo's) comes in and starts yelling at my boy Bob about him staring at him. At this point my friend Big Todd (5'10 215 lbs) comes in and breaks it up and tells the baby blues to get lost. We all are at our respective lanes, and my friend Bob tells my buddy Calvin what happened. My buddy Calvin is also pretty big, 5'11 220 lbs, and is in trade school. Calvin asks what bros were talkin sh!t and Big Todd points them out. Calvin goes over there and Basically gets in all three of the baby blues faces starts yelling at them etc...Then all of a sudden my Calvin cocks back ready to punch one of the baby blues out once he turned his back and then he got CHEAP SHOTTED by his friend in a baby blue button up. Calvin instantly hits the floor and is knocked out cold. Me, Todd and Bob and out other two friend rush over and start swinging my friend Nick gets knocked out and then I landed a pretty big right uppercut on one of the baby blues. My friend bob was getting beat up pretty good and was bleeding, so my friend Jason called his mate who was just getting home from a convention. This dude then gets him and 19 of his friends at the convention to come to the alley to help us out. at this point the fight is going towards the door into the parking lot. We're all trading blows. I landed prolly 3 or 4 solid right hooks and only got knocked down twice. Calvin and Bob were both knocked out cold and so was Todd pretty out of it. At this point my friend shows up in 4 cars with 20 bad ass dudes. So now its a straight brawl. Punches being thrown all over the place, guys getting knocked out. Cops finally show up and the 3 baby blues run away into their cars like cowards and leave. We had about 6-7 guys in total that needed to be carried to the cars because they were knocked out. cops didn't charge us with anything thank god. Idk I was just glad we showed these thugs who was boss.

Cliffs;

-3 guys talking sh!t to us
    -they cheap shot my friend
    -brawl ensues
    -couple friends get KO'd
    -friend calls 20 dudes to help
    -bigger brawl ensues
    -cops come
    -scare off thugs

Idk I just hate people that cant have a good time. Glad we taught them a lesson
    Six guys run over to phuck up 3

You guys sure are real badasses
    The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns (no redneck)