Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by d3lf View Post
    race is natural. evolution fuarking tards come on now.
    lamo nope, erry1 knows that evolution only applies/applied to other species. Humans appeared instantaneously in our modern form and the geographically-isolated populations that have only very recently come back into contact with one another had not evolved any further in the mean time.

When pressed, I may have to admit that humans evolved as well... BUT I'm damn certain that we are at least unique among the animals in that our brains and nervous systems are completely protected from change and there are no differences there at all.

But... if I was forced to admit that our brains and nervous systems could possibly have evolved to be slightly different then there is at least no arguing that behaviour and character is in absolutely no way a product of our physical brains and instead arises from from mysterious ethereal force unrelated to the material world.

And if some retard insisted I was wrong there then I can certainly be right in saying that upbringing and environment accounts for 99.999999% of a person's mental state, personality, intelligence, etc.

But if even that was held to be nonsense then, phuck it, YOU'RE A RACIST TURD LAMO
    Could have been a slayer.

BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post
    lamo nope, erry1 knows that evolution only applies/applied to other species. Humans appeared instantaneously in our modern form and the geographically-isolated populations that have only very recently come back into contact with one another had not evolved any further in the mean time.

When pressed, I may have to admit that humans evolved as well... BUT I'm damn certain that we are at least unique among the animals in that our brains and nervous systems are completely protected from change and there are no differences there at all.

But... if I was forced to admit that our brains and nervous systems could possibly have evolved to be slightly different then there is at least no arguing that behaviour and character is in absolutely no way a product of our physical brains and instead arises from from mysterious ethereal force unrelated to the material world.

And if some retard insisted I was wrong there then I can certainly be right in saying that upbringing and environment accounts for 99.999999% of a person's mental state, personality, intelligence, etc.

But if even that was held to be nonsense then, phuck it, YOU'RE A RACIST TURD LAMO
    lol, you did a good job of capturing the logic of the pc crowd.

Races are just isolated breeding populations. Evolution is real. But obviously brains couldn't be affected over thousands and thousands of years...

Because, as we all know, evolution only affects looks.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BloodofDante View Post
    So therefore I am the same as every species of bacteria on Earth because we all descend from the first self replicating cell.

You heard it here first folks: species, phylum, hell...Domains are all just social constructs.
    Phylum *is* a social construct and it's very complicated for scientists to draw the line. It's often a judgment call/popularity contest.

Species at least has a useful, objective boundary in that most species are defined as being unable to produce viable offspring with other species.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You heard it here first folks: species, phylum, hell...Domains are all just social constructs.

Well they are in the sense that certain boundaries and distinctions are arbitrary and subject to changing categorisations. But yea of course that doesn't mean there's no material or practical reality to the distinctions. But that's what confuses people - e.g. they might see that some women are taller than some men, and that women vary in height compared to other women, and so can't compute that men can still be taller than women in general... because that's where their thinking expires, so they they discard the whole notion.

tbh the biggest puzzle for me is why all this is such a controversial topic, lamo. What's the big phucking deal? Science vs. politics, as usual. I think it's awesome that there are different "races" around, it's well fun.

michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been thinking about this since at work I've been having to fill out apps for clients and it ask for race. Most people especially white americans get confused because the app ask if your hispanic than ask if your white. They cant comprehend that you can be white and hispanic at the same time. Its pretty funny to see them get riled up on a topic they are so ignorant about
    "everybody wants to be a President but nobody wants to respond to no controversial issues"
    -Ronnie Paul

|Pitbull Crew|

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone who is in the top 25% of IQ is likely going to make a lot more money than someone in the lower 10%.
    maybe but i'm also willing to bet someone who's in top 25% of holding power will make a lot more than the person who has a top 25% iq. and lets face it the average joe is none of those.

also financial success depends on a lot other variables

Originally Posted by d3lf View Post

race is natural. evolution fuarking tards come on now. humans evolve from neanderthals, they move around, they evolve slowly to adapt to geography.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(h...xonomic_models
    humans never evoled from neatherdals, we came from literally another human species which we can definitely say is another race of human (think it was cromagnon which was the predecessor to the modern day homo sapiens we are)

Originally Posted by Ultimate Genetics View Post
    The term race is archaic and no longer valid, considering modern genetics. If you wish to define a people, use the term culture. As a HUMAN male, I can **** any viable woman on this planet and make a baby. That in itself is enough proof that we are all one species. Almost all inequality between people can be traced to cultural sources. I am not saying certain regions do not produce humans better at certain things than other regions, but what I am saying is people make it seem like it's a massive gulf when it's not. A better and more accurate explanation for differences is culture.
    this i agree with
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vjicecool View Post
    Race is man made.
    at the beginning there was no race because we were only one type - african
    Animals are man made
    at the beginning there were no animals because we were only one type - prokaryote
    Survivor crew.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CanaDan View Post
    well its significance is largely man made, babies don't see race like we do after years of influence from social constructs.

Its like if we began distinguishing people who have attached vs. detached ear lobes

Its a clear physical difference, yet we don't notice it because we haven't attributed traits to people who have/ don't have it.

Maybe people with detached lobes statistically are more susceptible to criminal behavior OP!?!?!?!?!??!!!!11111

*also... ***Detached Lobes Master Race Checking IN*** anyone with poverty attached lobes can GTFO
    those differences in earlobes has nothing to do with race though. Thats like trying to find a correlation between races of people based on populations of individuals that have dimples on their cheeks and those that do not.

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb melanin and a few small traits which are different.
    We can breed with each-other ffs.

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    those differences in earlobes has nothing to do with race though. Thats like trying to find a correlation between races of people based on populations of individuals that have dimples on their cheeks and those that do not.
    I think his point flew about 10 feet over your head.
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

The term race is archaic and no longer valid, considering modern genetics. If you wish to define a people, use the term culture. As a HUMAN male, I can **** any viable woman on this planet and make a baby. That in itself is enough proof that we are all one species.
    mind officially blowgasmed.

You heard it here first, folks.

Almost all inequality between people can be traced to cultural sources.
    You can trace anything to anything, it doesn't mean it's necessarily the "right" link to make, nomsayin?

I am not saying certain regions do not produce humans better at certain things than other regions, but what I am saying is people make it seem like it's a massive gulf when it's not. A better and more accurate explanation for differences is culture.
    Where do you suppose different cultures arise or arose from, why do different "races" adopt different cultures. Or why did they, initially? There are various reasons, of course, relating to geography and circumstance... but could it be that their inherently different psychologies produced different sets of behaviours and thought patterns, which basically is what underpins a "culture"? Jussayin, jussanidea.

Nut & exer made a science Ultimate Genetics's Avatar
    Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The problem with the racism/evolution argument is it does not take into account genetic flow. No population of human on Earth has been isolated long enough to evolve into something distinct from another human. Heck, we can't even mix two people to produce a sterile hybrid (like a donkey and horse producing a mule). No matter what "race" of human you take and mix with another "race" you get a fully functional, fertile offspring. So any differences you see are very small, and people try to make them out to be some huge gap that doesn't exist. Even if you were intellectually superior to another human being, does that give you the moral right to hate them? To attack them? To be cruel and say mean things to them? What if you had a brother who was mentally handicapped? Would you hate him? We are all brothers on this planet. We should celebrate our differences, not scorn them out of paranoia.
    S.T.E.M.

~Does not neg for opposing views~

BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000) BloodofDante is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PKneyr View Post
    brb melanin and a few small traits which are different.
    Yes, because the isolated breeding populations, over the course of 1,000+ generations, certainly never diverged in any meaningful way in things related to the brain.

I mean, it's not like it is known there are differences in brain size, grey matter, and neural pathways between different races or anything.
    Oh wait, yes it is.

alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) alittlebigger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Relevant to this discussion.

++ Positive Crew ++

The problem with the racism/evolution argument is it does not take into account genetic flow. No population of human on Earth has been isolated long enough to evolve into something distinct from another human. Heck, we can't even mix two people to produce a sterile hybrid (like a donkey and horse producing a mule). No matter what "race" of human you take and mix with another "race" you get a fully functional, fertile offspring. So any differences you see are very small, and people try to make them out to be some huge gap that doesn't exist. Even if you were intellectually superior to another human being, does that give you the moral right to hate them? To attack them? To be cruel and say mean things to them? What if you had a brother who was mentally handicapped? Would you hate him? We are all brothers on this planet. We should celebrate our differences, not scorn them out of paranoia.
    Emotional strawmen have no place in a scientific discussion. No one here proposed we hate or mistreat any race.

The problem with the racism/evolution argument
    u wot?

is it does not take into account genetic flow. No population of human on Earth has been isolated long enough to evolve into something distinct from another human.
    Define "distinct"? I can successfully distinguish between people of different "races", as can anyone else, as can forensics and a genetic test will tell you your geographical ancestry. Clearly we are "distinct". But, how distinct? Your next point:

Heck, we can't even mix two people to produce a sterile hybrid (like a donkey and horse producing a mule). No matter what "race" of human you take and mix with another "race" you get a fully functional, fertile offspring.
    That's because we're all the same species, professor. I think this is well known.

So we've established that we're all the same phucking species, and that below that point there is some level of variation. I know, let's use completely ambiguous and non-scientific terms to describe the extent of that variation!

So any differences you see are very small, ...
    yay!

... and people try to make them out to be some huge gap
    yayyyyyy!

Even if you were intellectually superior to another human being, does that give you the moral right to hate them? To attack them? To be cruel and say mean things to them? What if you had a brother who was mentally handicapped? Would you hate him? We are all brothers on this planet.
    None of this is relevant to the topic, go and cry somewhere else. Who is talking about hate and attacking people? lamo just lamo

We should celebrate our differences
    I wish we could! Too many people are keen to deny they even exist, though.

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    race does exist and there are glaring phenotypal differences. although the Intelligence Question may be a real thing, it will never hit mainstream Western media
    Amen Ra Squad Up

Registered User Bulgarianlion95's Avatar
    Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bulgarianlion95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol its human nature.

Obviously if there wasn't this politically correct bull**** everyone would like their own race better.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Originally Posted by Bulgarianlion95 View Post
    Lol its human nature.

Obviously if there wasn't this politically correct bull**** everyone would like their own race better.
    i dunno mang, I only go for black guys.

Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Emotional strawmen have no place in a scientific discussion. No one here proposed we hate or mistreat any race.
    You can call it what you want, but racism is a very real issue, and the arguments used in favor of it are not based in logic or fact. I find it dishonest that some people will sit here arguing the merits of using an archaic and outdated term and somehow not harbor some ulterior motive.
    S.T.E.M.

Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    race does exist and there are glaring phenotypal differences. although the Intelligence Question may be a real thing, it will never hit mainstream Western media
    That's why we go to Eastern scientists when we really want to know something about the intelligence of races.

In Japan or China if you went and said "All races are equally intelligent" in a genetics classroom you would be laughed at. If you said the opposite in America you'd probably be expelled.

iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dog breeds have massive differences in intelligence, personality, behavior, etc.

They aren't just different visually.
    Massive differences in intelligence lol gtfo here with that ****.

Any breed can be intelligent. The differences are in their owners. The lack of knowledge in their owners has numerous probabilities whether they are social, biological, economic, and you get the point.

You can call it what you want, but racism is a very real issue, and the arguments used in favor of it are not based in logic or fact. I find it dishonest that some people will sit here arguing the merits of using an archaic and outdated term and somehow not harbor some ulterior motive.
    Well, luckily for us this isn't PBS and we can actually talk about facts rather than crying about racism.

You can call it what you want, but racism is a very real issue, and the arguments used in favor of it are not based in logic or fact.
    Consider making a new thread if you want to talk about waycism, it's a different topic srs fo real mate.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    actually we are not all the same species

europeans share a lot of features with neanderthals who inhabited europe before the homosapians came in and breeded with them/killed them off

Well, luckily for us this isn't PBS and we can actually talk about facts rather than crying about racism.
    That has not been my experience on the misc, and what's more, this is one of the more racist forums I frequent.
    S.T.E.M.

doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoroctopus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go take a sociology class. Race is 100% man made. Catagorizing people based on skin color is a man made concept

Consider making a new thread if you want to talk about waycism, it's a different topic srs fo real mate.
    I am not the one making a huge deal out of a final sentence in an otherwise stand alone paragraph I wrote. If you guys want to attack that part of my text, I will defend it. I will play your game as if many miscers on the misc are altruistic people who are not openly racist if you want, but we both know better and I guess I am the honest person here.
    S.T.E.M.

iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's why we go to Eastern scientists when we really want to know something about the intelligence of races.

In Japan or China if you went and said "All races are equally intelligent" in a genetics classroom you would be laughed at. If you said the opposite in America you'd probably be expelled.
    Japan and China don't amalgamate with others. However that's a cultural stand from their point of view. If they were all intelligent they wouldn't force their offspring to study for hours. Don't forget theyre all about memorization which has shown to decrease creativity.