Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I AM Juggernaut Challenger username Browneyenessa

Hi Guy's I just signed up for the I am juggernaut challenge and I'm very excited to start 1/1/2014 and see the end results 90 days from that date. I can't wait to get started I'm ready it's my first challenge and goal set for 2014 so you know I'm going AIM to achieve and perfected. God willing I will succeed. WElcome 2014!! I'm ready for you!
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome! Welcome to the challenge. Make sure to hit up other contestants along the way if you run into any issues.

Hit those goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by browneyenessa View Post
    Hi Guy's I just signed up for the I am juggernaut challenge and I'm very excited to start 1/1/2014 and see the end results 90 days from that date. I can't wait to get started I'm ready it's my first challenge and goal set for 2014 so you know I'm going AIM to achieve and perfected. God willing I will succeed. WElcome 2014!! I'm ready for you!
    Welcome to the challenge Marie! Looking forward to following your journey and happy to help you along the way!

CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for having us along with you on your journey! We are all here to help!!
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power!

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge, we are all here to help you succeed. If you ever run into an issue, need guidance, or just that extra push, don't hesitate to ask for help. There is a lot you can accomplish in 90 days if you are up to the challenge. I tried to friend your BB account so I can follow along on your journey but it says it is inactive.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad to see a new face!! Make sure to ask us challenge veterans if you need anything! Support your other juggies by subscribing to their logs and have a blast!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice! Looks like the welcome wagon just rolled in. Keep us updated on your goals and definitely hit us up if you need any thing.

browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=browneyenessa;1185032301]Hi Guy's I just signed up for the I am juggernaut challenge and I'm very excited to start 1/1/2014 and see the end results 90 days from that date. I can't wait to get started I'm ready it's my first challenge and goal set for 2014 so you know I'm going AIM to achieve and perfected. God willing I will succeed. WElcome 2014!! I'm ready for you![/QUOTE I wanted to introduce myself a little bit more and why I have entered the I am juggernaut challenge. Back in 2/29/11 I was diagnosed with cancer the Dr.'s told me it was stage 1 & that they were sure that they would be able to remove it if only I would allow them to try some different stuff on me and all within the same time frame like Kimo, Inner and outer ration treatment among some other stuff. Mind you I'm 39 now but then I was 36 and I have 3 kids who I knew I wanted to live for. They said that because it looked like I'm a self motivator and because I looked like I worked out that they thought my body could take it if I were willing to try the test they wanted to give me. Sure enough I told the Dr's if God put you in front of my path at this time is for a reason so let's do it. Three months after cancer had been removed but I was down to 85 pounds hardly being able to walk and looking at people running at times when driving with my sister thinking in my head will that be me again, will I run again. Every day I made it my mission to walk each day one block, two blocks then one mile, two miles until I started running again. Then I went and got me a gym membership and started hitting the gym early in the mornings everyday by the time the Dr's appointment came to check to see if cancer was gone and completely removed they realized that it was gone and they looked at me and said that it was like a miracle and exactly like they had expected. Three months worth of treatment and after the cancer was removed it took me three months to build my endurance and strength again. Dr's where as happy as I was. Anyway, now is been almost 1 1/2 years after my cancer and in between I have had some blood transfusion about twice now, but so far the cancer still remains gone. which is always good news. The lack of blood that makes me get blood transfusions doesn't scare nor stop me because I know working out keeps me healthy and alive So after all this time of working out and trying to stay in shape I have decided that I'm ready for the next level and that I want to help as many people as possible not only by sharing my story but by showing them that there's always a goal to hit and that if I can do it so can they. This competion I am juggernaut challenge is a great opportunity for me to push myself, help others and show that through faith, God and human effort within ourselves that we can make things happen if we want. I want to become a bikini model also eventually compete and become a spoke person for people who have cancer to show them that there's always hope and that dreams can come true!
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    Welcome to the challenge Marie! Looking forward to following your journey and happy to help you along the way!
    Thank you so much, I'm really excited and I really can wait to see what else I will be learning from this experience as well as to what kind of wonderful people I will meet. Please feel free to give me advice about anything that you think can be helpful to me in this challenge I promise not to disappoint and I will always be open ears to whatever suggestions I get for sure.
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=browneyenessa;1185127881]
    Hi Guy's I just signed up for the I am juggernaut challenge and I'm very excited to start 1/1/2014 and see the end results 90 days from that date. I can't wait to get started I'm ready it's my first challenge and goal set for 2014 so you know I'm going AIM to achieve and perfected. God willing I will succeed. WElcome 2014!! I'm ready for you![/QUOTE I wanted to introduce myself a little bit more and why I have entered the I am juggernaut challenge. Back in 2/29/11 I was diagnosed with cancer the Dr.'s told me it was stage 1 & that they were sure that they would be able to remove it if only I would allow them to try some different stuff on me and all within the same time frame like Kimo, Inner and outer ration treatment among some other stuff. Mind you I'm 39 now but then I was 36 and I have 3 kids who I knew I wanted to live for. They said that because it looked like I'm a self motivator and because I looked like I worked out that they thought my body could take it if I were willing to try the test they wanted to give me. Sure enough I told the Dr's if God put you in front of my path at this time is for a reason so let's do it. Three months after cancer had been removed but I was down to 85 pounds hardly being able to walk and looking at people running at times when driving with my sister thinking in my head will that be me again, will I run again. Every day I made it my mission to walk each day one block, two blocks then one mile, two miles until I started running again. Then I went and got me a gym membership and started hitting the gym early in the mornings everyday by the time the Dr's appointment came to check to see if cancer was gone and completely removed they realized that it was gone and they looked at me and said that it was like a miracle and exactly like they had expected. Three months worth of treatment and after the cancer was removed it took me three months to build my endurance and strength again. Dr's where as happy as I was. Anyway, now is been almost 1 1/2 years after my cancer and in between I have had some blood transfusion about twice now, but so far the cancer still remains gone. which is always good news. The lack of blood that makes me get blood transfusions doesn't scare nor stop me because I know working out keeps me healthy and alive So after all this time of working out and trying to stay in shape I have decided that I'm ready for the next level and that I want to help as many people as possible not only by sharing my story but by showing them that there's always a goal to hit and that if I can do it so can they. This competion I am juggernaut challenge is a great opportunity for me to push myself, help others and show that through faith, God and human effort within ourselves that we can make things happen if we want. I want to become a bikini model also eventually compete and become a spoke person for people who have cancer to show them that there's always hope and that dreams can come true!
    I am always inspired by those who have beat illness over the head with a club! What an amazing story! I'll be excited to watch your journey in this challenge! You've already proven so much so there's no stopping you! Let's get it!
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

Originally Posted by CinderellaMan1 View Post
    Thank you for having us along with you on your journey! We are all here to help!!
    Cinderellaman1 Thank you and I appreciate that you guy's will be here to help because that's something that you can never get enough of and I will for sure welcome all the help and advice along with company I may get with open arms. Please feel free to advice me or give me any suggestions of anything you think can help me in this challenge like workouts or how to make my blog look better etc. I'm all ears...lol
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Nice! Looks like the welcome wagon just rolled in. Keep us updated on your goals and definitely hit us up if you need any thing.
    Thank you Lanithroe I will keep you guy's in mind but please feel free to check up on me and if you feel that you know of something that can help me in my journey please advice as I welcome all suggestions and advice with open arms.
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    Glad to see a new face!! Make sure to ask us challenge veterans if you need anything! Support your other juggies by subscribing to their logs and have a blast!
    How can I find out who the other juggies are and how do I subscribe to their blogs. Please advice I want to be able to follow and do everything that can show my effort towards my goals and also helping others. I welcome all advice with open arms!
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Originally Posted by slumpbuster View Post
    Welcome to the challenge, we are all here to help you succeed. If you ever run into an issue, need guidance, or just that extra push, don't hesitate to ask for help. There is a lot you can accomplish in 90 days if you are up to the challenge. I tried to friend your BB account so I can follow along on your journey but it says it is inactive.
    Sorry try it again. Yes please follow me on my journey and if you feel I need anything let me know I also have a ******** under marie pedraza. Either way I accept all help and suggestions with open arms and active listening so please and suggestions you might have that you think can help me feel free to let me know what to do or what you think I should do.
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Awesome attitude! Your going to do great.
    Thank you Lanithroe I will keep you guy's in mind but please feel free to check up on me and if you feel that you know of something that can help me in my journey please advice as I welcome all suggestions and advice with open arms.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So glad you were able to beat the Cancer, I lost my Father, Mother, and Sister to it. It warms my heart to read about someone who was able to survive, and in fact not only survive but come back stronger than ever! Best of luck with the challenge, I'm sure you will come out on top!

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge!

Ok guy's win or loose. This challenge I'm in is about showing if I can you can. I'm here to encourage, motivate and also take in advice because everything is a formula & ingredient and I am open arms to all that want or need my help as well as open ears to all that want to help me during this challenge! — feeling excited.
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    So glad you were able to beat the Cancer, I lost my Father, Mother, and Sister to it. It warms my heart to read about someone who was able to survive, and in fact not only survive but come back stronger than ever! Best of luck with the challenge, I'm sure you will come out on top!
    Thank you so much Ezericw it really is an on going battle because even when it's gone we still have to go for check ups and what not make sure that it stays gone. I'm sorry about your Family I admire you truly because you stayed strong and it shows based on your words & I would love people like you by my side helping me with encouraging words or even ideas anything because I will welcome them with open arms. I now not only represent me but your family and many other's who have gone through this or are going through it and I will not go down without showing that I made a difference so win or loose at least this challenge will help me set an example of if I can you CAN! Let's do it!!.. Xoxo.. follow me on bb.. and be friend me on FB.. if you want Marie Pedraza on FB! P.s I'm also a Mom of 3 and grandmother. I truly Thank God for all I have accomplished because he gave me power..energy and my family Motivation I wanted to give that shout out!..
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Thank you Sweetie.. You look like your on your way to a big change as well.. I might have to follow you if you don't mind... as I also welcome you to follow me.. We will make this year and heck of a year to remember!!.. xoxo
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Originally Posted by pandawrestler86 View Post
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Thank you Sweetie.. You look like your on your way to a big change as well.. I might have to follow you if you don't mind... as I also welcome you to follow me.. We will make this year and heck of a year to remember!!.. xoxo
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you so much, I'm really excited and I really can wait to see what else I will be learning from this experience as well as to what kind of wonderful people I will meet. Please feel free to give me advice about anything that you think can be helpful to me in this challenge I promise not to disappoint and I will always be open ears to whatever suggestions I get for sure.
    You are going to do great!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Marie, it says your profile page is inactive. You might want to check that.

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome, look forward to seeing you hit your goals!!!!
    "Submission NOT Optional"

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Hey Marie, it says your profile page is inactive. You might want to check that.
    Hi Ezericw thanx for looking out. I got with tech and they fixed it can you please check and try now. It should be working
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How can I find out who the other juggies are and how do I subscribe to their blogs. Please advice I want to be able to follow and do everything that can show my effort towards my goals and also helping others. I welcome all advice with open arms!
    We will post a comprehensive list once the challenge starts, but you can also go to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=511 and look for any log with Juggernaut in it
    advertising not permitted

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A local Juggernaut in the making! Glad you are on-board. If you need anything, ask away!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

OK.. JUggerNauts it's about to go down first workout of the challenge Today is Legs and 2 hours worth of cardio. I will be posting my 1st week workout plan at some point today along with a new 1/1/2014 start of challenge picture and Meal plan. Every week I will be posting my workout plan for that specific week along with a new pic to show the improvement. I will also be identifying what I'm experiencing during my every week challenge of workouts and meals to share with you guy's and everything that I might happen that can be something that can help or motivate you guy's!. WEll I wish everyone the best, in my book we're all winners already just because we took the step of taking this challenge, I feel like I have found a new family & family always sticks together so remember I'm here for you always! <3 u Juggernauts let's do this!! Please feel free to follow my improvement and I will take any advice you guy's have that can also help me.
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    A local Juggernaut in the making! Glad you are on-board. If you need anything, ask away!
    Kconnell I really appreciate that when you say local are you here in Orlando? p.s I'm super excited and on my way to gym right now for first workout.. please feel welcome to follow me or request me on bb as well as in FB.. to follow my progress and even if I don't ask if you think theres anything that can help me please feel free to give me adv I will welcome your words with open arms
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

OK.. JUggerNauts it's about to go down first workout of the challenge Today is Legs and 2 hours worth of cardio. I will be posting my 1st week workout plan at some point today along with a new 1/1/2014 start of challenge picture and Meal plan. Every week I will be posting my workout plan for that specific week along with a new pic to show the improvement. I will also be identifying what I'm experiencing during my every week challenge of workouts and meals to share with you guy's and everything that I might happen that can be something that can help or motivate you guy's!. WEll I wish everyone the best, in my book we're all winners already just because we took the step of taking this challenge, I feel like I have found a new family & family always sticks together so remember I'm here for you always! <3 u Juggernauts let's do this!! Please feel free to follow my improvement and I will take any advice you guy's have that can also help me.
    Have a great workout and a great day! Looking forward to seeing your workouts and meals that you have planned for your goals!