Closed Thread
    CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone else feel like dating pool totally sucks for black guys in america?

I mean seriously. I used to be cool with interracial dating, i still am if thats your choice, but i won't be doing it anymore. Had a girl call me "bubba" today. It was our first time ever hanging out and she calls me bubba. Then she doesn't understand why i get mad about it.

Seems like all the white/latina/asian girls don't even take black guys seriously. Like i'm a walking stereotype to them. And i notice that most of the girls who flirt with me? They have some kinda black guy fetish. I feel objectified brahs.

And the black girls are no better. They also have this stereotype in there head of what a black guy should be. And whats even worse is that the MAJORITY of black girls are walking stereotypes. Weaved hair, loud as phuck, and expecting to find a gangster whose gonna pay there way. Like lolwut? And the black girls who actually have some form of brains/ REAL HAIR (is that so much to ask) all date exclusively white/asian/poin dexter ****s in sperries and polos with chinos hiked up to there belly button. And if you look even halfway intimidating they run the other way.

From now on i'm only dating Africans and Islanders. Might become muslim for the polygamy though.

And white brahs, don't you ever feel objectified by asian girls?

Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahtholomew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf are you talking about you're 18 just smash and dash and have fun

PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterAndrePhag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Brahtholomew View Post
    Gets boring

Know that feel op. Half my smashes have just been girls who like black dik. We get pigeon holed easily which sucks

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't get why bubba is mad. lol. If anything I'd say Asian guys and indian guys should have most to complain about.
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSpanky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gotta steer clear of the nightriders
    UWO brah

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cynic09 View Post
    I don't get why bubba is mad. lol. If anything I'd say Asian guys and indian guys should have most to complain about.
    asian guys have asian girls. People love to say asian girls only date non asians but that is just a small subset of them. Most of their families try to pressure them to date asian anyways and theres tons of asian girls only dating asian guys, especially in big communities of asian people.

CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CherryGarciaerr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brahtholomew View Post
    Yea thats the goal. But i just broke up with gf and i miss actually talking with a girl. No homo

Originally Posted by Cynic09 View Post
    First of all please don't call me bubba. Seriously. I don't find it funny.

Second of all i mean thats your opinion. TBH i would rather black guys be viewed negatively like indians/asians. At least that way i would know a girl was with me for my personality. I know a girl would actually try to get to know me. Not treat me like i'm arm candy.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CherryGarciaerr View Post
    I mean seriously. I used to be cool with interracial dating, i still am if thats your choice, but i won't be doing it anymore. Had a girl call me "bubba" today. It was our first time ever hanging out and she calls me bubba. Then she doesn't understand why i get mad about it.

Seems like all the white/latina/asian girls don't even take black guys seriously. Like i'm a walking stereotype to them. And i notice that most of the girls who flirt with me? They have some kinda black guy fetish. I feel objectified brahs.

And the black girls are no better. They also have this stereotype in there head of what a black guy should be. And whats even worse is that the MAJORITY of black girls are walking stereotypes. Weaved hair, loud as phuck, and expecting to find a gangster whose gonna pay there way. Like lolwut? And the black girls who actually have some form of brains/ REAL HAIR (is that so much to ask) all date exclusively white/asian/poin dexter ****s in sperries and polos with chinos hiked up to there belly button. And if you look even halfway intimidating they run the other way.

From now on i'm only dating Africans and Islanders. Might become muslim for the polygamy though.

And white brahs, don't you ever feel objectified by asian girls?

What about half black girls OP. I dont really like black girls cause usually they are ghetto / stereotypes like you say but I dated half black girls that dont act ghetto. Surely they wouldnt make stupid jokes about you being black, atleast you would think.

IDK will see about being objectified by asians. Got a date coming up with one and her ex is ugly and fat and surely has a small wiener. She will probably think my 6" penor is massive.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm black and I am not attracted to black women. I am attracted to asians and indian chicks, most of whom dont consider black guys. I'm looking for white girls who like black guys now, still not easy to do.

So yes OP its tough for kn*igguhs

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    asian guys have asian girls. People love to say asian girls only date non asians but that is just a small subset of them. Most of their families try to pressure them to date asian anyways and theres tons of asian girls only dating asian guys, especially in big communities of asian people.
    And this too. I mean asian/indian guys have asian/indian girls. Black guys we don't have schit brah. Girls either

A. Date us solely because we are black
    or
    B. Avoid us solely because we are black.

And majority of black girls are either

A. Super Demanding and ghetto
    or
    B. Having problems with identity issues and choosing not to date black men.

Its a lose lose situation. The ones that have any substance won't date black guys. The ones without substance are so stupid its pathetic. I aint bout that life.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    What about half black girls OP. I dont really like black girls cause usually they are ghetto / stereotypes like you say but I dated half black girls that dont act ghetto. Surely they wouldnt make stupid jokes about you being black, atleast you would think.

IDK will see about being objectified by asians. Got a date coming up with one and her ex is ugly and fat and surely has a small wiener. She will probably think my 6" penor is massive.
    IME Half black girls are the worst brah. MOST of them have serious identity issues. They are either try to "act black" and be hardcore gangster bishes. Or they hate there black side and will only date other mixed guys/white guys.

Also i'm dark as you can see in my avi, and half black girls always act as if them being light skinned makes them somehow prettier? I had a gf who used to talk schit about dark skinned people. And when i brought up the fact that i was dark skinned she would say "thats different you're a guy".

Idk i just find people who hate on there own race to be really disgusting. Just as disgusting as the people who try to mold there personalities around stereotypes. Its 2014 we can all be ourselves. And love ourselves while we are at it.

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Woe is the black man. I might as well join in on this little pity party thread. All my life I have seen not only white women, but Asian, black, and Latino women be more feminine, more submissive, and less judgmental with white men than with black men. Sometimes I often think women just wish black men would go off to a cave and die or something to that effect.

However, worrying about things you can't control is a huge waste of time. Focus on what you can control. You can control your attitude, your thoughts, and your actions.

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmmm....

I'm surprised you're saying this. I always heard it was the opposite.

I'm always hearing black women complaining about how there are so few black men that are educated, single and actually want to date black women.

It might be your age or the type of women you are meeting. I'm sure there are many black women in college looking for their equivalent.

Originally Posted by Solomonlike View Post
    Woe is the black man. I might as well join in on this little pity party thread. All my life I have seen not only white women, but Asian, black, and Latino women be more feminine, more submissive, and less judgmental with white men than with black men. Sometimes I often think women just wish black men would go off to a cave and die or something to that effect.
    Your trolling is ineffective to say the least.

I dominate bishes of all races. Doesn't matter, they submit to me. Plz go.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The ones that have any substance won't date black guys.
    This isnt exactly true. I've found a lot of decent black girls who want black men but complain that "there arent any good black men". AKA they have RIDICULOUS standards for what a good black man is. brb they want the looks/height/swagger of a "real black guy" but the status, money, intelligence of an "oreo". So stupid, I hate black women, wouldnt date em even if I was attracted to them

Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post

I'm always hearing black women complaining about how there are so few black men that are educated, single and actually want to date black women.

It might be your age or the type of women you are meeting. I'm sure there are many black women in college looking for their equivalent.
    they're full of chit. 9 out of 10 times they just have crazy standards. Plenty of black nerds in college who the women ignore. They want the swagger "ghetto" black guy attitude with the education/intelligence of a "good" black man. Standards cant be met

Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think where you live could be a factor. I'm from Atlanta and see my black friends doing well with women of all races. I'm in Chicago right now, and I can say the same thing. Granted, I'm 28, and my friends are successful and have it made, so it's easier for them to pull women when we go to bars/clubs/social events/etc etc.

You're looking for something at your age, what my guy friends are looking at for my age. I think you'll find what you're looking for once you start college. I remember your thread yesterday about starting college up soon. I think you'll find a wider array of women to choose from that'll fit your needs. GL dude!

Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    Hmmm....

But when the majority of educated black women say they want an "educated black man" what they really mean is "i want a nerdy black guy". They want dudes who are into anime and manga and only hang out with asians lol. If you wear designer clothes/listen to rap/ chill with other black guys they label you as "gangster" and won't give you the time of the day.

Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    they're full of chit. 9 out of 10 times they just have crazy standards. Plenty of black nerds in college who the women ignore. They want the swagger "ghetto" black guy attitude with the education/intelligence of a "good" black man. Standards cant be met
    Same can be said for Indian girls. I've been told I'm pretty handsome/attractive for an Indian guy, but I have a harder time relating to brown girls than girls of any other race. Mainly for the reasons which you've stated pertaining to black women. I think I've got a better chance with a goat than a brown girl, no joke.

Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    This isnt exactly true. I've found a lot of decent black girls who want black men but complain that "there arent any good black men". AKA they have RIDICULOUS standards for what a good black man is. brb they want the looks/height/swagger of a "real black guy" but the status, money, intelligence of an "oreo". So stupid, I hate black women, wouldnt date em even if I was attracted to them
    Not true. I'm basically exactly how you described. I guess my true intelligence doesn't really shine through cuz i'm not a big talker, but its obvious that i make money, and i focus on school. Black girls around here will still choose the black guy who wears chuck taylors and high waters and is in the asian clique.

But when the majority of educated black women say they want an "educated black man" what they really mean is "i want a nerdy black guy". They want dudes who are into anime and manga and only hang out with asians lol. If you wear designer clothes/listen to rap/ chill with other black guys they label you as "gangster" and won't give you the time of the day.
    ???? I find its the opposite man. They want the "gangster" attitude and style but the intelligence and education of the nerd. Obviously thats very hard to find. and then they complain theres no black men, because the gangsters go for the "hood" type girls and the nerds go for white women