Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for stopping by bro!
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    That's it. Neck, arms, and calves are all to be the same. I also believe these to be flexed/tensed. That is considered ultimate. But then again, the Apollo statue was probably only 16 inches for these three.

It's all good.

-KC
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today's workout
    Bb squats 7x4 245 lbs
    Leg extensions 3x10 150 lbs
    Leg curls 3x10 150 lbs

I'm getting ready to thro it into high gear! Yet again mike O'hearn's program has helped me gain some more awesome strength.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Today's workout
    Bb squats 7x4 245 lbs
    Leg extensions 3x10 150 lbs
    Leg curls 3x10 150 lbs

I'm getting ready to thro it into high gear! Yet again mike O'hearn's program has helped me gain some more awesome strength.
    Short n sweet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Yeah, I was in a time crunch today.
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Short n sweet.

Today's juggernaut hp -orange- review.

Taste - 9
    Energy - 9
    Focus - 9
    Pump - 9
    Strength - 9

jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice work on the barbell squats! That's a lot of weight for that many sets and reps. I might have to check out Mike O'hearn's program.

Its an awesome program but if your not eating right while using it, it can beat you up bad.
    Originally Posted by jaxsoncty View Post
    Nice work on the barbell squats! That's a lot of weight for that many sets and reps. I might have to check out Mike O'hearn's program.

I need to keep posting my workouts... more often.

Back day
    Pin pulls 7x7 405 lbs
    wide seated cable rows 5x10 110 lbs

Short, sweet, and powerful!

Hey fellow juggernauts. I wanted to let you know that I will be active on FB from this point on to support my fellow juggernauts. I feel each time a post it bumps me ahead of other juggernauts that are still doing their contest and they are the ones that need their forums seen, not mine. I will still drop in time to time to post in juggernaut forums, but other wise ill see you on FB.

So I had a coworker say that his fitness goals are doing good because he's losing a lot of weight, so I asked him how and he said "well i am just getting over being sick and I always lose a lot of weight when i get sick... After a few seconds of silence I had to laugh. When he asked me what was so funny I told him "Next time I hear some one say they are pregnant i'll reply with AWESOME your starting a bulking cycle"!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Infinite Labs: Juggernaut HP! Buy 1 /Get a FREE Trial Size- Any Flavor!

Buy 1 Get Free Bonus Item! For a limited time, buy 1 Infinite Labs Dagger HP, 60 Servings in the flavor of your choice & get 1 Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP, 10 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ernaut-hp.html
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you have competed in the I am Juggernaut challenge or have a story to share with us about how our products have helped you, please let us know here http://infinitelabs.com/testimonials.php
    We would really appreciate your feedback

Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

Ill have to go share my story!

Making a stop in to check up on all of my juggernauts!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Ill have to go share my story!
    Thanks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

* Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

◗●◆▼▲■ Infinite Labs SBR Endurance~Buy 2 Get 1 Free! ◗●◆▼▲■

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...endurance.html

Buy 2 Get 1 Free!

For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs SBR Endurance, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...endurance.html

Workout Log:

Tribute To The I AM JUGGERNAUT Finishers!

A 90-day commitment to live the IAJ lifestyle. The Challenge of a lifetime. The beginning of a complete lifestyle transformation. The Juggernaut mode/status.
    Of the 20 Challengers that qualified, only 5 could place, but all Finishers have triumphed great feats. All Finishers are Winners in our books.
    Infinite Labs is honored to be a part of your journey to a healthier lifestyle and a healthier You! So, we want to thank each and every one of you! (In no specific order)*

WillisCrew
    jaxsoncty
    BuffedStuff
    beefcake66
    GymGirl38
    Lanithroe
    LeahBanton
    deleonr1
    Bombshell7
    ezericw
    classiccristal
    arachnix
    lschepis
    jpik
    thedreadedwrath

For your outstanding work and achievements throughout the challenge. Your tenacity and accomplishments are an inspiration to us at Infinite Labs and the masses that followed your transformation and evolution.

All Finishers, please forward your current shipping information to John Butz, so Infinite Labs can send you a gift as a token of our appreciation to help you continue on your journey to a healthier You. This is just the beginning.
    Why get left behind? Join the Juggernauts. It’s time to evolve.

Workout Log: