Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I Am Juggernaut 2014 Lanithroe.

It's good to be back my iron family!

The last time I did This contest was back in 2011, so now it's time for round two! I will also post my training program, nutrition, and starting numbers as well. I can't wait to see what my iron family has for me this year. I will also be doing the 100k challenge as well, so I will be crushing it twice as hard. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all in the forums.
    Last edited by Lanithroe; 12-30-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking forward to following your progress and best of luck on both challenges you have accepted.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice to meet you, will keep checking in and good luck in reaching whatever goals you set.

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post

The last time I did This contest was back in 2011, so now it's time for round two! My contest date will run from dec 29 to march 23. I will have my picture posted first thing in the morning when I can pick up my news paper.
    I will also post my training program, nutrition, and starting numbers as well. I can't wait to see what my iron family has for me this year. I will also be doing the 100k challenge as well, so I will be crushing it twice as hard. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all in the forums.
    Welcome to the challenge! Wow, two challenges! You don't mess around!!! Looking forward to following your journey and happy to help!

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you really back in again man? I'm glad I talked you into it, didn't take much work so obviously you're motivated! That's awesome.. I loved the journey when we did it together last time and look forward to catching up and running this along with you! I'm in!
    Last edited by EFT; 12-29-2013 at 09:20 AM.
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks brother!
    Originally Posted by slumpbuster View Post
    Looking forward to following your progress and best of luck on both challenges you have accepted.

Your picture reminds of so e good times lol. Thanks for stopping by brother.
    Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Nice to meet you, will keep checking in and good luck in reaching whatever goals you set.

Thank you for the support my sister in iron.
    Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    Welcome to the challenge! Wow, two challenges! You don't mess around!!! Looking forward to following your journey and happy to help!

I am happy to be doing this challenge again with you wade!
    Originally Posted by EFT View Post
    Are you really back in again man? I'm glad I talked you into it, didn't take much work so obviously you're motivated! That's awesome.. I loved the journey when we did it together last time and look forward to catching up and running this along with you! I'm in!

Time to kick this in gear.off to go get my news paper!

My intro into this year.

It's good to be here with my iron family of juggernauts once again. I competed in this contest once back in 2011 with EFT ( Wade ). I have been a personal trainer for going onto eight years now and I am ready for the next step. For the last two years I have focused on strength training and have gotten strong and heavy lol. Now it's time for me to build a body that looks match what I can do power wise. I welcome you all to utilize my experience as a trainer of eight years, and military nutritionist of six years. I will be doing my best to provide you all with content motivation and maybe even a good laugh or two.

I will also be taking on the 100k transformation challenge as well this year starting the 13th. Part of my motivation for doing this is my son who played a big role in my 2011 challenge. To add to that I just want to be a beast that can talk the talk, walk the walk, and look good doing it. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the forums, and hey you are a
    L welcome to write me. -Dusty-

My program.

For this challenge I have chosen to use jay cutlers program as a base templet. This program is only 8 weeks, but I have stretched it out using plyometrics and calisthenics. I will be tracking all my workouts along with my stats. I'll keep you all posted.

Food intake!

My food intake is going to be simple this time around. Below I have listed the basics of how I am eating

-I am not eating grains or sugars.
    -My meals are meat (chicken, fish, or beef) and veggies.
    -My fluid intake is only water or milk
    -I will be allowing myself to eat dairy such as milk and eggs.

This is just the basics of my meals and I don't want to bore you guys with posting what I am eating every meal. If you do want to know more just ask and I will share. Thanks for dropping by my iron family and I will see you in the logs!

My fitness art work.

After my fit challenge in 2011 I was inspired to make art work that was inspired by fitness... It my fit work lol. You will be seeing a lot of it this time around. I hope that you all enjoy it and that it inspires you!

Video intro.

The old juggernaut shirt

The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the forums!

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great to see you in here too again! I missed out because of circumstances back in 2011, but I'm here with a force now! Looking forward to keep up with you the next 90 days and beyond!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

Thanks for stoping by bro!
    Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    Great to see you in here too again! I missed out because of circumstances back in 2011, but I'm here with a force now! Looking forward to keep up with you the next 90 days and beyond!

This challenges goals.

Bring on the goals!

(1) gain muscle mass.
    (2) reduce body fat.
    (3) improve pr for strength
    (4) inspire others to succeed at their goals

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The last time I did This contest was back in 2011, so now it's time for round two! My contest date will run from dec 29 to march 23. I will have my picture posted first thing in the morning when I can pick up my news paper.
    I will also post my training program, nutrition, and stastartingrting numbers as well. I can't wait to see what my iron family has for me this year. I will also be doing the 100k challenge as well, so I will be crushing it twice as hard. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all in the forums.
    Great to see you come back so dedicated! Just a helpful hint, pics must be after the first ! The good news is that you have a head start on posing! looking forward to following you!!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

I had to look over the rules again. I guess I got so worked up I over looked that fact I over looked the date. I will update my pictures once my product arrives. I guess I will have a strong log to start the comp off with!
    Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    Great to see you come back so dedicated! Just a helpful hint, pics must be after the first ! The good news is that you have a head start on posing! looking forward to following you!!

I am a juggernaut

As I grip that cold iron in my hands I realize that I am a shadow of a man compared to who I was yesterday. Today I am stronger, faster, and closer to my goals then the day before. Each time I step up to prove my worth with iron in hand I tell myself, today is the day you leave all of yesterdays weakness behind and choose to feel the strength in this moment. Today is the day that all I know is success because I will not stop until I have reached my goals. I will not let my own negative feelings and self pity stop me from becoming what I desire. I am capable Of shaping myself into any thing, and will keep pushing until I find myself as I desire it so. I can not be beaten or held back, and can only know progression as I overcome defeat. I am what I choose to be... I am a juggernaut!

Gym Mantra

It is important to train your focus as well as your body. If your focus is weak your workouts will be as well. Before I go into the gym I practice a form of mantra to gear myself for training. I sit down on a bench in the gym and just repeat this in my head over and over until my pre-work out kicks in.

"Today I will grow and become better then I was before. Bigger, stronger better".

Now I have heard to many people say they cant workout with out their I-Pod, Because that cant get into it with out it, or that they want the I-pod so they can drown out crappy gym music. One of the biggest factors of developing self control is being able to maintain your stature no matter what stimulus, or lack their of that might be in your environment. Cooping with silence tends to be the number one problem that demotivates workouts. I have seen way to many people skip workouts do to not having their I-pod, or perform a pointless workout. Master the silence first and develop focus, and then imagine how much more music will give your workout a boost.

Keep pushing!

When you are in the gym taking steps towards your goals, Do NOT compare yourself to those around you, DO NOT compare yourself to a picture in a magazine. Only compare yourself to the you that was heavier, sickly, or skinny, and say to yourself "Their is no way I will ever let myself return to that state of being! I love who I am and I am only going to get better, because I have chosen Life over death, because I have chosen happyness over depression. The only thing that can stop me is myself and I will not STOP!"

Have faith in yourselves my brothers and sisters in iron, and you will reach your fitness goals.

I will be posting more info about my training program soon.

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Way to go Juggernaut!
    As I grip that cold iron in my hands I realize that I am a shadow of a man compared to who I was yesterday. Today I am stronger, faster, and closer to my goals then the day before. Each time I step up to prove my worth with iron in hand I tell myself, today is the day you leave all of yesterdays weakness behind and choose to feel the strength in this moment. Today is the day that all I know is success because I will not stop until I have reached my goals. I will not let my own negative feelings and self pity stop me from becoming what I desire. I am capable Of shaping myself into any thing, and will keep pushing until I find myself as I desire it so. I can not be beaten or held back, and can only know progression as I overcome defeat. I am what I choose to be... I am a juggernaut!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/