Closed Thread
Page 13 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    We live bitchezzz

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chupacabro View Post
    We live bitchezzz
    RIP in peace stream

lol

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Can't wait for 4k console gaming. ( PS8 ), lol.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Oh lawd.... CEO of NetFlix and Sony. I'm smelling world domination.

megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    Strong over analysis of a video game. Lol

I'm going to keep playing, but when you're as bad as me t gets frustrating. I do blame part of it on not knowing typical camp spots and the maps well yet, and the act that I don't ever play with people regularly that I know. I suppose that would help.

I play once or twice a week for a few hours to wind down, gone are the days I would spend 12hrs/day playing something. I feel like most fps these days require that sort of commitment to be good at. That's time I don't have anymore. And probably why I gravitate to RPGs so I can play at my own pace.
    If I play once per week, I still would body my opponents online. That nonsense doesn't equate to an excuse. It is better to over analyze than to get mad at it. The reason why you do bad is because the game is easy. People kill me about the difficulty of games and being casual. It is backwards. An easy game has a much wider skill gap than a hard game. You can't win against some people in Halo, in Gears, however, the one you jist teabagged could be the next one who teabags you. Like i said. Ask me questions if you need to know. Im competitive in every game i play (gears, halo, cod, unreal, assassons creed, street fighter, pokemon, and, as of right now, blackliggt, warframe, and killzone) the difference to you is over analysis. The dofference to me is an extra 500 dollars per week of i place top 3 in said games. And to a bigger respect, a million dollars.
    ][][ Conspiracy Theorist ][][ Audiophile ][][

Strong lenses on these little cameras.

TV time..... waits to here to price of that badboy, lol..... inb4 $30k.

Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi-res audio hhnnnghhh

megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Chupacabro View Post
    Hi-res audio hhnnnghhh
    I don't think so.
    ][][ Conspiracy Theorist ][][ Audiophile ][][

Big Brother havin a fap over this "SmartWear"

edit - errrrrone copying Nokia now with the colors

Sony news

Sony Introduces Their New VR Headset

During Sony‘s CES 2014 press conference they briefly unveiled their new VR headset. The device was said to be compatible for movies and gaming alike. There was no indication as to what gaming consoles the headset would be compatible with. Hopefully PS4 at the very least. The new headset is said to have full head tracking capabilities, so you can simply turn your head to view a different part of the virtual display. The device is simply a new model of Sony’s existing VR headset.

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Sony news
    I've tried their current model and it is NOT a VR headset. It's just like having an HDTV screen stuck to your face, aka, you see the "screen" and theres empty space around it. It's absolute rubbish too.

Sony news

Gaming exoskeleton to pair with Oculus Rift headset at CES 2014

PrioVR, the full-body tracking suit, rebounds from its failed Kickstarter with a fully-functional prototype at CES 2014 that will pair with the Oculus Rift headset.

LAS VEGAS -- The future of gaming, at least to those banking on the rise of virtual reality, lies not just with better graphics or voice control, but with sensor suits and headsets that bring our real-world movements to life onscreen. At CES 2014, the PrioVR full-body tracking suit is on display and the company behind it, YEI Technology, is partnering with VR headset maker Oculus Rift to showoff a fully immersive gaming experience later this week.

Sailing toward the far-off sci-fi future of those powered exoskeletons in "The Matrix" or the video game series Crysis, the PrioVR hardware is a string of strap-on sensors extensive enough to make anyone look like an actor in a motion capture studio. Its half-body system includes sensors for a user's head, elbows, and wrists that can be expanded into a full-body suit that tracks one's shoulder, waist and leg movements.

"That allows you to drop on the ground, roll around, shoot under your leg, curl up into a fetal position," said Paul Yost, YEI's chief of R&D. "We have this collection of inertial sensors that combines with a software that ties all that together into this skeletal model. All that happens on the system itself, so there's no computational load on the PC other than the communication."

Combined with that software are API plug-ins, Yost pointed out, that are compatible with all major gaming engines, allowing developers to drop the suit support into into any application with relative ease. PCs are the starting point, but YEI hopes to expand to consoles as well.

As far as movement goes, players wield a nunchuk-like controller similar to that of the original Wii to navigate the game environment and utilize both hands and his or her upper body to make more nuanced movements. On the floor at CES, a user strapped into the half-body PrioVR prototype played a first-person shooter demo, shifting in his chair to peek out of corners and furiously angling a virtual weapon with his hands.

While this iteration of the PrioVR is new, YEI's attempts to jump into the VR market trace back to last fall. PrioVR originally launched on Kickstarter last September, where it racked up an impressive $111,000 but failed to meet its $225,000 goal.

"That was fortunate for us," said Yost. "We learned from the gaming community, who are brutally honest, what they expected to see and what they wanted."
    So on February 14, YEI will again launch a Kickstarter campaign, this time with a more impressive showing of its final product and a lower goal of less than $100,000. Ultimately, Yost said, the full-body version of the suit will sell for roughly $400, while the torso half of it will go for around $270.

Yost stressed that the system is modular, meaning those who buy the half-body PrioVR set can add more sensors and functionality, for sections like the waist and shoulders, onto their suit incrementally.
    By August, Yost is confident that the PrioVR will be in mass production and that every Kickstarter backer will have their very own PrioVR suits. Its a bold goal, and its success hinges on the relationship YEI builds with VR superstars like Oculus Rift, which will include full-body suit demos at CES starting Tuesday.

That was it???? Son I am disappoint.

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to the brahs sending me invites, I've been leaving Music Unlimited playing while my TV is off so I don't ever see them.

Oh, and War Eagle!

kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any videos or more info on the VR? seems like a weak reveal
    Yankees - Vikings - Sixers

PSN(3/4): K-Rocky11
    XBL(X1): K Rocky11

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DCutch View Post
    Sorry to the brahs sending me invites, I've been leaving Music Unlimited playing while my TV is off so I don't ever see them.

Oh, and War Eagle!
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    CES always just show hardware, and esp. for Sony's side, its mostly on their other products as well. So yeah, E3 is where it should be.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tdnick View Post
    Dad went to Auburn, cheeky kunt.

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dat feel when haven't lifted in 2 months, go back and you throw up after squats

Never happened before spaghetti all over the floor...guess its time to find a new gym (not srs)

Brb depression.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dad went to Auburn, cheeky kunt.
    Heheheheheheh

Jk brah. At least it was a good game
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    CES always just show hardware, and esp. for Sony's side, its mostly on their other products as well. So yeah, E3 is where it should be.
    e3 has been a disappointment last couple of years.

its been diluted by other gaming events such as pax and gamescon.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Brb depression.
    Kansas City Chiefs ( my team ) knows this feel.

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    e3 has been a disappointment last couple of years.

its been diluted by other gaming events such as pax and gamescon.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/e25b9e116...7bzno1_500.gif

y my gif no werk anymore

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just worked 7 days straight. Finally off for the week. Havnt played my ps4 in like 2 or 3 weeks
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Kansas City Chiefs ( my team ) knows this feel.
    And the pack, and the badgers, and the redwings this year.

I've been in sports depression mode for months....
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    And the pack, and the badgers, and the redwings this year.

I've been in sports depression mode for months....

Yeah, but these two teams got in the record books for biggest leads and still lost. It's like " yes we've got this! " to " What!, how?...... I don't even... ".

hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good thing I have the Bruins, Pats and Sox. City of Champions

Originally Posted by hockeybpr25 View Post
    Good thing I have the Bruins, Pats and Sox. City of Champions

Wife is from there, so I know ALL about it, lol. Kind of like Chicago. A great city with championship teams.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast