Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rave brahs, aware me on raves

I'll be going to my first rave this week, never been before.

What do I wear? Any do's/donts?

Love EDM music, never been to an actual event. aware me

peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bring drugs.
    Currently: Bulking [✔] Cutting []
    Start: 130lb Goal: 220lb

*Aussie T-misc crew*
    *no cheat meals crew*
    *compounds only crew*
    *6'2 master race crew*

Georgeboii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats awesome brah, this is a start of a new beginning. after this you'll never want to stop going to them all you will think about is when the next one is. Definitely gonna be a crazy experience. Since its your first one, at first you're gonna be all iffy about it and it's gonna take a bit to get used to the environment and all the crazy energy. if you're going ****ed up, then it's not gonna be a problem but a big do not is do not be that one awkward kid thats scared of everyone bumping into you and touching you. Basically wear w.e the **** you want cuz by the end of the night you'll probably end up taking it off. NH. but srs it gets hot. and plus, the bitches love it. My advice is to let loose, don't give a **** about anything. enjoy the energy feel the vibes go out there and meet as many people as you can get with as many bitches as you can. oh and most important of all, drink a ton of water. Btw who are you going to go see?

Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Georgeboii View Post
    thats awesome brah, this is a start of a new beginning. after this you'll never want to stop going to them all you will think about is when the next one is. Definitely gonna be a crazy experience. Since its your first one, at first you're gonna be all iffy about it and it's gonna take a bit to get used to the environment and all the crazy energy. if you're going ****ed up, then it's not gonna be a problem but a big do not is do not be that one awkward kid thats scared of everyone bumping into you and touching you. Basically wear w.e the **** you want cuz by the end of the night you'll probably end up taking it off. NH. but srs it gets hot. and plus, the bitches love it. My advice is to let loose, don't give a **** about anything. enjoy the energy feel the vibes go out there and meet as many people as you can get with as many bitches as you can. oh and most important of all, drink a ton of water. Btw who are you going to go see?
    Thanks, solid advice. I'm pretty social and not the type to stand awkwardly in the corner so this should be good. I'm gonna see Disco Fries.

how do i bring water? my friend said not to bring anything other than ID/phone/money. but he also said the water at the events is expensive as ****

Thankful for my gratitude TomNotNatalie's Avatar
    TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Weekndr View Post
    I'll be going to my first rave this week, never been before.

What do I wear? Any do's/donts?

Love EDM music, never been to an actual event. aware me
    Anything you do while on XTC is the best thing in the world. As long as you have mandy, you're sorted.

Never been to a rave, but I have been with Mandy.
    Weak Ass Lifts:
    Bench Press: 85kg (188) x 2
    Deadlift: 160kg (353) x 1
    ATG Squat: 116kg (256) x 1 (Heels on 10kg plates = awkward, terrible balance, pain and damage to the knees every time, constantly.)

Bone spurs in the ankle joint crew. Flexibility hours a day but still can't bend at my knees crew.

Who was moon shoes? Ask me and we can go on a journey together.

Originally Posted by TomNotNatalie View Post
    Anything you do while on XTC is the best thing in the world. As long as you have mandy, you're sorted.

Never been to a rave, but I have been with Mandy.
    would i be able to pass a sobriety test on it? i mean like would i seem normal to people if i tried? or will i just be a cluster****

JakeO7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeO7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeO7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeO7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeO7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Went to solaris in toronto last night just rave bro
    6 ft and above crew

505x1 deadlift
    300x1 bench
    410x1 squat

brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how do i bring water? my friend said not to bring anything other than ID/phone/money. but he also said the water at the events is expensive as ****
    i drink out of the faucets in the bathroom lol... its free

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Molly, Wrigley's' and Aquafina are your best friends.

i dutch oven ur bish FranTheMan921's Avatar
    FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    would i be able to pass a sobriety test on it? i mean like would i seem normal to people if i tried? or will i just be a cluster****
    its not hard to act completely normal...just try to contain your excitement lol. your eyes will be dilated as chit no matter what because of the lights

the water bottles do get pretty expensive
    Last edited by FranTheMan921; 12-28-2013 at 11:47 PM.
    long arms, long legs, short torso, high calves...never gonna make it

bench -???
    dl-425
    squat-275
    hanging inverted split jelqs - 27

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^

220/280/440

Thankful for my gratitude TomNotNatalie's Avatar
    TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FranTheMan921 View Post
    its not hard to act completely normal on molly..just try to contain your excitement lol. your eyes will be dilated as chit no matter what

the water bottles do get pretty expensive
    Posts about drugs aren't allowed. Just warning you, I received an infraction for my reply so I deleted it. I'd say, stick to PMs that is what I did.

bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigk317 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brianSking View Post
    dis

i dutch oven ur bish FranTheMan921's Avatar
    FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TomNotNatalie View Post
    Posts about drugs aren't allowed. Just warning you, I received an infraction for my reply so I deleted it. I'd say, stick to PMs that is what I did.
    not sure what you mean m8
    long arms, long legs, short torso, high calves...never gonna make it

bench -???
    dl-425
    squat-275
    hanging inverted split jelqs - 27

Originally Posted by brianSking View Post
    legit this is the best thing ever! the water you pay for is from the faucets anyway lol.

Thanks, solid advice. I'm pretty social and not the type to stand awkwardly in the corner so this should be good. I'm gonna see Disco Fries.

damn disco fries sounds crazy definitely a set i'd want to see. but yeah just hydrate the day before and a ****load before the show just make sure to piss once you get there if not then you're gonna have to keep walking in and out the crowd.

Originally Posted by Georgeboii View Post
    damn disco fries sounds crazy definitely a set i'd want to see. but yeah just hydrate the day before and a ****load before the show just make sure to piss once you get there if not then you're gonna have to keep walking in and out the crowd.
    i have a small bladder i don't like the sound of this

i have a small bladder i don't like the sound of this
    just drink a **** load of water throughout the whole week so your body's hydrated then on the day of take as many leaks as you can before the concert lol. don't worry brah you'll learn

Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spek578 View Post
    ^

What was the question again?

how much for the pink one

M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M4NU31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn brah, your in for a treat. Once you go to your first you won't find anything else comparable to the level of fun you have.

1- Don't be uptight, feel the music and dance how ever you want, nobody is judging and if they are they don't belong.
    2- Don't creep on bishes too hard brah, honestly if your having a good ass time they will literally just appear in front of you and you can make your move.
    3- If you decide to use any party favors please be careful. Know what it is..and no taking your boys word for it isn't good enough unless they are VERY experienced. Stay hydrated
    4- I always rock a tank, couple kandi bracelets and either shorts or jeans depending on the time of year/location.
    5- Be friendly to everyone. Don't go pushing through ppl like a kawksuckah. A tap on the shoulder and smile/nod will go a long way.
    6- Don't be stuck on your phone, couple pics vids is fine but put it in your pocket and live in the moment.
    *Bay Area Misc Crew*

RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RadinRana1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea, don't creep on bishes too much. It'll distract you and you won't have as much fun.

oh and a huge tip
    well kinda but w.e

at the end of the show wait a bit til people leave and the floor is less crowded and look for chit.
    you'll always find some crazy stuff on the ground. and don't feel bad cuz they lost it anyway and there is no way in hell they are getting it back at a concert. chances are they don't even know they lost it haha.
    you'll be surprised with what you find.
    Deadlifts-335 x 5
    Squats-315 x 5
    Bench-225 x 4

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    rave or hippie-edm-candy 12+ kindergarten yoloswag event ?

Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    rave or hippie-edm-candy 12+ kindergarten yoloswag event ?
    It's in a town over from mine, with mostly rich white kids who drive daddy's Porsche and do all sorts of drugs. It's an all ages event though, we'll have to see