carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anxiety attacks?

Christmas night i think that i had a anxiety attak,happened out of the blue,and I have never had one before. I started feeling lightheaded,difficulty breathing,sweating, and my body was shaking.
    went to the hospital and they took x-rays and said everything thing looks good,and that it was most likely anxiety.

Now its been 3 days after and haven't any appetite maybe have gotton in 1000-1500 calories each day, dont feel like doing anything or eating. I have just been really tired and i sleep almost all day.

Has this happened to any of you guys before, I really need some help

peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i used to get this. theres a cause for this you have to figure it out yourself not much we can do
    Currently: Bulking [✔] Cutting []
    Start: 130lb Goal: 220lb

*Aussie T-misc crew*
    *no cheat meals crew*
    *compounds only crew*
    *6'2 master race crew*

Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get anxiety attacks a lot.
    The only way I cope with them is by lifting, or drinking. 99.9% of the time I cope with them by lifting.

I would suggest to spend time figuring out what triggers them, It may take a while to figure out what makes them happen but once you do its a lot easier. Also once you figure out what causes them you can start to figure out what makes them stop or helps you to calm down. If they happen quite often I would suggest seeing a physiologist.

Good luck with it all m8, If you ever need to talk just message me I've been having them for at least 5 years now so I've learnt quite a bit about them.

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have suffered this issue before.
    I ended up pulling a muscle above my heart, so it felt like I was having a heart attack too, was horrible.
    Meant that I couldn't breathe deep for days etc.

You will just have to work out what caused it, best wishes to you OP, I really do hope that things work out!
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jweik84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have anxiety pretty bad as well. I get a weird feeling in my upper left stomach and get shaky. If you drink caffeine, stop it.

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do u feel like ur gonna puke? usually thats how i know when its a full blown panic attack; i start puking and shivering. I was in the hospital about 2 weeks ago cause of it. You should go to the doctor and ask for some ****** and zofran, they will help with the anxiety and nausea and you will be able to eat more, calm down, and sleep. You might just have the flu though, thats quite possible

edit:

i just read the part about sleeping. I don't know if that's anxiety, personally when I have panic attacks the very last thing I can do is sleep. I wouldn't rule out anxiety but you might just have caught a bug.

carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I got out of the house today and went out to the grocery store a while ago,and was feeling fine. When i got home I started to feel the same again. I think it's being home with nothing to do on christmas break thats making me have anxiety attacks. That may be the cause of them. I don't think that I caught the flu. I guess the anxiety just makes me really tired. If this keeps on happening then im diffiently going to try to get some medicine for it.

peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do
    not
    get
    medicine

-___________________-
    Currently: Bulking [✔] Cutting []
    Start: 130lb Goal: 220lb

*Aussie T-misc crew*
    *no cheat meals crew*
    *compounds only crew*
    *6'2 master race crew*

Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to get anxiety attacks constantly for 15 yrs i started lifting eating healthier not stressing over any little thing and it's been about a year now that i don't have any attacs.

Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protonbeastess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get them a lot at work, you just have to find a way to cope with it.
    For example i just breath in and out, i try to relax, and tell myself its going to be fine, im going to be okay, no need to freak out.

You just have to fight it, dont let it take the best of you
    Follow my Instagram: Mandabinski

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by peteeee View Post
    do
    not
    get
    medicine

-___________________-
    Why? They help significantly.

Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fit4aprincess View Post
    Why? They help significantly.
    If you are under 18 they generally don't give you medicine to help with it. Apparently on younger people it makes them suicidal.