Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    WEEK 11, DAY 72: BACK AND CALVES

Good evening, Juggernauts! I hope all of you are doing well. I'm doing alright, just waiting on the next snowstorm to come through...I wish I was kidding but apparently this area will be getting more precipitation next Tuesday. At least the next 4 or 5 days will be mild with average temperatures for this time of year. Eventually we will get some consistently good weather, which will cause Yours Truly to do more and more fitness related stuff outdoors. I look forward to doing roadwork like I use to do as a Marine boxer. Until then, I'll continue to work my butt off in the gym. That place is becoming like a 2nd home to me. Lately, everything has evolved around my workouts. I'm good with that. In the long run, my body will thank me for that.

This week, high reps and short rest periods. It's a bit of an adjustment for me because I'm so use to doing lower reps at a slow pace with heavier weight. Now I'm shifting to the opposite end of the spectrum. My form is still strict but the weight isn't as heavy and the rep speed is faster. I had a little trouble today adjusting the weight and on some of the exercises- in order to get the reps completed- I had to use rest-pause. I did get a pretty good pump going, especially during calf work. Also I had some trouble with supported T-bar rows. I've never done those before. I'm not a fan of that particular exercise. I'd rather use the floor version. I may need to find a replacement. Before I do that though, I'll use it once more before making that determination. Before my workout, I took JHP, Final Cutz and Final Form.

THE WORKOUT: Began with 20 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical burning 223 calories, allegedly.

Smith Machine Bent Rows: 15X85; 12X95; 12X105; 15X95

Supported T-bar Row: 12X45; 12X50 (8+4 rest-pause); 12X50 (6+6 rest-pause)

Close Grip Pulldown: 15X50; 12X70; 12X80 (8+4 rest-pause); 12X90 (7+5 rest-pause)

Barbell Pullover: 15X30; 12X40; 12X50 (7+5 rest-pause); 12X50 (5+7 rest-pause)

Donkey Calf Raise:15X380; 12X400; 20X420 (15+5 rest-pause); 20X400 (14+6 rest-pause); 20X380 (13+7 rest-pause)

Seated Calf Raise: 15X125; 15X130; 20X115; 20X115

[highlight]NUTRITION[/hightlight]: 1610 calories: 127 carbs/ 38 fats/ 197 protein/ 1100 sodium

Meal 1: 1 serving oatmeal and 1 serving whey isolate

Meal 2: 1 protein bar

Meal 3: 2 protein bars and 1 serving whey isolate (my fault for not planning accordingly)

Meal 4: 2 servings whey isolate

Meal 5: 2 tilapia, 1 serving veggies and 12 ounces Gatorade

SUPPLEMENTS

PRO TRIBULUS
    CARNITINE MTX
    FINAL FORM
    FINAL CUTZ
    JHP- Taste=10; Pump=10; Energy=10; Focus=10; Strength=7 (once again, my fault on that part because I didn't properly adjust my poundage for the type of workout I was doing)

So there you have it. Tomorrow, I'll be doing a little delt domination along with abs. Looking forward to it. Take care, Juggernauts!
    Do you take in enough fiber to digest all that protein? I take a senna tea each night just to keep things moving as they should. Just a thought. Training is looking good too! Rest pause sets can do great things for you too, so don't consider that a bad thing.
    Infinite Labs "I Am Juggernaut" Challenge 2014, 3rd Place Winner

LA Championships, July 2013
    SD Championships, March 2014
    SoCal/Armed Forces, June 2014, 4th place, Mens Lightweight
    IAJ Challenge 2014, 3rd place winner

=============================================================================================

"Prototype Production Possible..."

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WEEK 11, DAY 72: BACK AND CALVES

Good evening, Juggernauts! I hope all of you are doing well. I'm doing alright, just waiting on the next snowstorm to come through...I wish I was kidding but apparently this area will be getting more precipitation next Tuesday. At least the next 4 or 5 days will be mild with average temperatures for this time of year. Eventually we will get some consistently good weather, which will cause Yours Truly to do more and more fitness related stuff outdoors. I look forward to doing roadwork like I use to do as a Marine boxer. Until then, I'll continue to work my butt off in the gym. That place is becoming like a 2nd home to me. Lately, everything has evolved around my workouts. I'm good with that. In the long run, my body will thank me for that.

This week, high reps and short rest periods. It's a bit of an adjustment for me because I'm so use to doing lower reps at a slow pace with heavier weight. Now I'm shifting to the opposite end of the spectrum. My form is still strict but the weight isn't as heavy and the rep speed is faster. I had a little trouble today adjusting the weight and on some of the exercises- in order to get the reps completed- I had to use rest-pause. I did get a pretty good pump going, especially during calf work. Also I had some trouble with supported T-bar rows. I've never done those before. I'm not a fan of that particular exercise. I'd rather use the floor version. I may need to find a replacement. Before I do that though, I'll use it once more before making that determination. Before my workout, I took JHP, Final Cutz and Final Form.

THE WORKOUT: Began with 20 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical burning 223 calories, allegedly.

Smith Machine Bent Rows: 15X85; 12X95; 12X105; 15X95

Supported T-bar Row: 12X45; 12X50 (8+4 rest-pause); 12X50 (6+6 rest-pause)

Close Grip Pulldown: 15X50; 12X70; 12X80 (8+4 rest-pause); 12X90 (7+5 rest-pause)

Barbell Pullover: 15X30; 12X40; 12X50 (7+5 rest-pause); 12X50 (5+7 rest-pause)

Donkey Calf Raise:15X380; 12X400; 20X420 (15+5 rest-pause); 20X400 (14+6 rest-pause); 20X380 (13+7 rest-pause)

Seated Calf Raise: 15X125; 15X130; 20X115; 20X115

[highlight]NUTRITION[/hightlight]: 1610 calories: 127 carbs/ 38 fats/ 197 protein/ 1100 sodium

Meal 1: 1 serving oatmeal and 1 serving whey isolate

Meal 2: 1 protein bar

Meal 3: 2 protein bars and 1 serving whey isolate (my fault for not planning accordingly)

Meal 4: 2 servings whey isolate

Meal 5: 2 tilapia, 1 serving veggies and 12 ounces Gatorade

SUPPLEMENTS

PRO TRIBULUS
    CARNITINE MTX
    FINAL FORM
    FINAL CUTZ
    JHP- Taste=10; Pump=10; Energy=10; Focus=10; Strength=7 (once again, my fault on that part because I didn't properly adjust my poundage for the type of workout I was doing)

So there you have it. Tomorrow, I'll be doing a little delt domination along with abs. Looking forward to it. Take care, Juggernauts!
    You have an awesome stack man! Great workout as well, high rep low weight, with short rest periods always makes me sweat like crazy!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shookmusic View Post
    Do you take in enough fiber to digest all that protein? I take a senna tea each night just to keep things moving as they should. Just a thought. Training is looking good too! Rest pause sets can do great things for you too, so don't consider that a bad thing.
    Yeah, I aim for about 250g protein, but I also aim for 20g+ of fiber. Xman, you're doing a great job... movin' on up for this Junior Juggernaut!
    advertising not permitted

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Infinite Labs has a new Instagram Selfie Sunday Contest coming soon

Rules
    Photo must be an amateur self photo. Overly photoshopped images will disqualify. Showing way too much will disqualify as well. You may only use Instagram editor to change your photo. Leave memes off the photo.

Prize:
    Featured Photo on Website and ********
    Featured Blog

Rolling Time:
    Each Sunday users will upload their photos and tag infinite_labs and hashtag #juggernautmode or #infinitelabs AND #selfiesunday #selfie #selfies. Remember, Sundays only. The social media and marketing team will pick from a pool of candidates and the winner will be announced the following Sundays.

- See more at: http://infinitelabs.com/Instagram-Se....oSa34yvt.dpuf
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    JUGGERNAUTS! I just wanted to talk about what I'm feeling so far today. For the first time in a while, I was up early enough to get to the gym for fasted cardio. Hopped up on Final Form, Final Cutz and Infinite Force, I went through a HIIT session on the treadmill at a speed faster than what I was accustomed to. I pushed myself pretty good. All I had afterwards was my whey isolate and when I got to work, I had 3 eggs cooked-to-order. At that point, I was feeling good. My core temperature was running hot though. I imagine it was the after-effects of training. The metabolism keeps running at a high rate. And although I'm still on my meal schedule, I swear I was suffering from hangriness. I guess if I'm going to be doing cardio in the morning, perhaps I should take in a few more calories to adjust. I tried drinking more water but it didn't seem to do the trick. I don't know but I'll keep tinkering with it.

That's all I've got for now. Tonight will be legs. Looking forward to it.
    It's on you! Always has been!

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shookmusic View Post
    Honestly, I don't think I take in enough fiber. Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it.

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Yeah, I aim for about 250g protein, but I also aim for 20g+ of fiber. Xman, you're doing a great job... movin' on up for this Junior Juggernaut!
    Thanks a lot, killer kennknee!

shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly, I don't think I take in enough fiber. Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it.
    I know from experience! This time around I'm going to make sure that I get greens in with each whole food meal. I get my senna tea at Walmart and its called "Smooth Move" LOL. Good stuff.

=============================================================================================

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JUGGERNAUTS! I just wanted to talk about what I'm feeling so far today. For the first time in a while, I was up early enough to get to the gym for fasted cardio. Hopped up on Final Form, Final Cutz and Infinite Force, I went through a HIIT session on the treadmill at a speed faster than what I was accustomed to. I pushed myself pretty good. All I had afterwards was my whey isolate and when I got to work, I had 3 eggs cooked-to-order. At that point, I was feeling good. My core temperature was running hot though. I imagine it was the after-effects of training. The metabolism keeps running at a high rate. And although I'm still on my meal schedule, I swear I was suffering from hangriness. I guess if I'm going to be doing cardio in the morning, perhaps I should take in a few more calories to adjust. I tried drinking more water but it didn't seem to do the trick. I don't know but I'll keep tinkering with it.

In for the leg session!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Mike, just checking in to see how you coped with the snow. We were threatened with a few inches, but were lucky that the storm missed us. Workouts are looking solid as always. Keep going strong!!!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

How are you doing, Juggernauts? I hope all is well with you. I'm trying to keep my motivation up but it's tough. It shouldn't be since I'm on Week 11, Day 76 right now. Got some major life stuff going on with family. It's kinda like deja vu because with the last IAJ I entered, one of my uncle's passed away and it was tough to continue. This time around, my uncle who raised me is in poor health with his heart right now. I'm really concerned about that. It wasn't that long ago that he was in the hospital for nearly 2 months, with some of that time spent in ICU. Also a close aunt is suffering from Dementia. I'm not well versed in that but I know it's bad. Her husband- my "grandfather"- died from Alzheimer's. These things put other things in perspective for me. I have to remember what those 3 people have in common besides being related to each other. They have/had a strong faith and I must have the same.

Workouts this week have been good for the most part. Thursday, though, was a disappointment. It was leg day. Prior to my afternoon workout, I took JHP, Final Form and Final Cutz. I did 20 minutes of cardio on the elliptical before getting started: 5X15@50 for leg extensions. I was sufficiently warmed up. Leg Press was next: 15X13, 150, 170, 180 and 200, all done with feet close together on the platform. Legs were shaking but feeling pretty good. Squats up next. I kept my poundage low because I was aiming to do high rep sets but with the way my legs were feeling, I had to adjust. So, 10X95; 8X105; 6X115; 5X125; 3X135. The last rep at 135 is where my workout ended. I thought I tore my quad. The pain was very bad! It was a hell of a knot. Actually, that last rep was a half-rep. I racked it (Smith Machine Squats) and limped right out the gym. I iced it, I heated it, I massaged it and by the time I went to sleep, it felt better. I tested it on Friday afternoon by hopping on the elliptical for only 20 minutes and it seemed alright. Friday was arm day and doing arms is always good. My off day is Saturday but I just might sneak into the gym for some cardio.

I must say to end this post, I think Final Cutz and Final Form are very good! Those two supplements, combined with my current meal plan, have done wonders for my physique so far. I started using them consistently the past two weeks but I definitely see a difference. Good stuff, Infinite Labs. Good stuff.

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How are you doing, Juggernauts? I hope all is well with you. I'm trying to keep my motivation up but it's tough. It shouldn't be since I'm on Week 11, Day 76 right now. Got some major life stuff going on with family. It's kinda like deja vu because with the last IAJ I entered, one of my uncle's passed away and it was tough to continue. This time around, my uncle who raised me is in poor health with his heart right now. I'm really concerned about that. It wasn't that long ago that he was in the hospital for nearly 2 months, with some of that time spent in ICU. Also a close aunt is suffering from Dementia. I'm not well versed in that but I know it's bad. Her husband- my "grandfather"- died from Alzheimer's. These things put other things in perspective for me. I have to remember what those 3 people have in common besides being related to each other. They have/had a strong faith and I must have the same.

Workouts this week have been good for the most part. Thursday, though, was a disappointment. It was leg day. Prior to my afternoon workout, I took JHP, Final Form and Final Cutz. I did 20 minutes of cardio on the elliptical before getting started: 5X15@50 for leg extensions. I was sufficiently warmed up. Leg Press was next: 15X13, 150, 170, 180 and 200, all done with feet close together on the platform. Legs were shaking but feeling pretty good. Squats up next. I kept my poundage low because I was aiming to do high rep sets but with the way my legs were feeling, I had to adjust. So, 10X95; 8X105; 6X115; 5X125; 3X135. The last rep at 135 is where my workout ended. I thought I tore my quad. The pain was very bad! It was a hell of a knot. Actually, that last rep was a half-rep. I racked it (Smith Machine Squats) and limped right out the gym. I iced it, I heated it, I massaged it and by the time I went to sleep, it felt better. I tested it on Friday afternoon by hopping on the elliptical for only 20 minutes and it seemed alright. Friday was arm day and doing arms is always good. My off day is Saturday but I just might sneak into the gym for some cardio.

I must say to end this post, I think Final Cutz and Final Form are very good! Those two supplements, combined with my current meal plan, have done wonders for my physique so far. I started using them consistently the past two weeks but I definitely see a difference. Good stuff, Infinite Labs. Good stuff.
    Sorry to hear about the family health issues, I know it has to be hard to focus on much of anything with that going on. Glad it also was just a knot/pull in your quad and you aren't really hurt. I partially tore a glute doing deadlifts a few years back and it hurt to all hell and back. I worked light weights and lots of stretching and I have gotten through it, but I subconsciously wont push deadlifts as hard as I did that day anyone either... its kind of a mental block for me right now. Hope your weekend goes well and everyone gets to feeling better!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

That's great man, making me look bad that's what I need to start doing haha!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear about the family news, My thoughts are with you man. I hope everything will be ok.
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

❘❙❚❙❘❙❚❘❙❚❙❘❙❚❘❙❚❙❘❙❚Buy Cyclo Test/Cyclo Tren/Cyclo Dex-Get a Free Bonus Item! ❘❙❚❙❘❙❚❘❙❚❙❘❙❚❘❙❚❙❘❙❚

Buy 1/Get Free Bonus Item! For a limited time, buy 1 Infinite Labs Cyclo Test or Cyclo Tren, or Cyclo Dex & get 1 Infinite Labs Cyclo Clenz, 60 Capsules FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...yclo-test.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/cyclotren.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...cyclo-dex.html

Workout Log:

WEEK 12, DAY 78: BACK, BICEPS AND ABS (PART I)

Good morning Juggernauts. I did fasted cardio this morning. I took Final Form, Final Cutz and JHP prior to this morning's workout. I was feeling pretty good. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical HIIT style. I followed that up with a leg raise/double crunch superset, 4 sets all to failure; then oblique crunches and core twists superset, 3 sets of 25 each. My abs were on fire from the leg raise/double crunch superset. I could tell that I definitely shocked my abs with that.

I wish I could sign up again for another 12 weeks for this contest. Seriously. Unfortunately my end date is after April 1st. I'm not sure that would be allowed anyway. I started too late in taking Final Form and Final Cutz together. Those supplements combined with my present meal plan has done wonders. I've only been on them two weeks and I definitely see and feel the difference. I've lost weight but I haven't taken body fat measurements so I'm not sure where I am with that. Although I have seen a physical difference in my midsection, I still have a layer of fat covering my abs. I'll continue to move forward with the plan even though I'm not in the contest when my 90 days are up. I can just pretend I'm still in it. I want to do that so I won't lose any momentum and not get complacent. Also, there are 26 weeks until the Olympia. I hope to go there and I want to look like a Juggernaut when I get there.

See you later!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While we've had some sign up for a secon challenge in the past, you would have to start NLT April 1st.
    Available as a rep

WEEK 12, DAY 78: BACK, BICEPS AND ABS (PART I)

Good morning Juggernauts. I did fasted cardio this morning. I took Final Form, Final Cutz and JHP prior to this morning's workout. I was feeling pretty good. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical HIIT style. I followed that up with a leg raise/double crunch superset, 4 sets all to failure; then oblique crunches and core twists superset, 3 sets of 25 each. My abs were on fire from the leg raise/double crunch superset. I could tell that I definitely shocked my abs with that.

I wish I could sign up again for another 12 weeks for this contest. Seriously. Unfortunately my end date is after April 1st. I'm not sure that would be allowed anyway. I started too late in taking Final Form and Final Cutz together. Those supplements combined with my present meal plan has done wonders. I've only been on them two weeks and I definitely see and feel the difference. I've lost weight but I haven't taken body fat measurements so I'm not sure where I am with that. Although I have seen a physical difference in my midsection, I still have a layer of fat covering my abs. I'll continue to move forward with the plan even though I'm not in the contest when my 90 days are up. I can just pretend I'm still in it. I want to do that so I won't lose any momentum and not get complacent. Also, there are 26 weeks until the Olympia. I hope to go there and I want to look like a Juggernaut when I get there.

See you later!
    Keep steady with the fasted cardio, I think that will help with the midsection. Remember, that's the very LAST place that fat leaves. I'm sure you've noticed your forearms getting leaner first and it kinda moves in from there. My upper thighs and midsection are the very last places for me to lean out. I think that just staying on top of it and being good with nutrition will help.
    Let us know if you make it to Olympia, I'll be there!

jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope it all turns out ok.

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry to hear about everything that is going on with your family. I know it can be tough. But you are still going strong. You are a true Juggernaut!
    Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

Thank you to the few Juggernauts who consistently hit this page, and thank you for the kind words about what's going on with my family. You guys are awesome!

WEEK 12, DAY 78: BACK, BICEPS AND ABS

I have to admit, this was a pretty challenging workout! I really enjoyed it. For my last few days of this challenge, I've decided to do more of a traditional workout split and staying in the muscle building rep range for the most part. I do prefer that more as opposed to doing high reps all the time. I guess I have no endurance. Maybe I need to get that SBR stuff. In any case, I enjoy trying to put up weight, trying to get stronger. That's what I want to do. It's on me, always has been.

Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 20X50- warm-up

Deadlifts: 12X95; 10X115; 8X135; 8X155

Cable Rows w/triangle bar: 12X50; 10X70; 8X90

DB Shrugs: 12X40; 3 sets of 12X50

Barbell Curls: 12X40; 10X50; 8X60; 8X70

Alternate DB Curls: 12X20; 10X25; 8X30; 6X30

Preacher Curls: 12X45; 10X55; 8X60; 8X60

Twenty-ones: 2 sets of 21X40

Abs: I completed 4 set supersets of leg raises and crunches to failure. I followed that up with 3 sets of Oblique crunches to failure and Broomstick twists of 50 per side.

NUTRITION: 1750 Calories- 185 carbs/ 30 fats/ 191 Protein/ 1585 sodium

Meal 1: 2 servings whey isolate and 1 serving oatmeal

Meal 2: 2 protein bars

Meal 3: 1 serving oatmeal and 1 serving whey isolate (pre-workout)

Meal 4: 2 servings whey isolate and 12 oz Gatorade

Meal 5: 2 tilapia and 1/2 serving wild rice

SUPPLEMENTS
    FINAL FORM
    PRO TRIBULUS
    CARNITINE MTX
    FINAL CUTZ
    INFINITE FORCE
    JHP: Taste=10; Energy=10; Pump=10; Focus=10; Strength=10

Very good workout today! I was extremely pleased with everything. Until next time, Juggernauts! Happy training!

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    While we've had some sign up for a secon challenge in the past, you would have to start NLT April 1st.
    What is NLT??
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

Originally Posted by GymGirl38 View Post
    What is NLT??
    No Later Than...
    Available as a rep

[b]WEEK 12, DAY 79: CHEST/TRICEPS/CALVES (Yesterday's Workout)

Pec Deck: 3 sets of 20 @ 60

Flat Bench: 12X95; 10X115; 8X145; 8X155; 7X115

Incline Bench: 12X85; 10X95; 6X105; 7X105 (I really pushed on that last set because I wasn't satisfied with the previous set)

Decline Bench: 12X95; 10X105; 8X115

Cable Pressdown: 10X70; 10X80; 8X90; 8X100

DB Press: 10X30; 10X35; 8X40; 8X45

Bench Dips w/45lb plate: 3 sets of 10; 1 set to failure

Donkey Calf Raises: 15X400; 15X420; 15X440; 12X460; 11X480 (I did 3 more rest/pause sets at 480 for as many reps I could do)

Seated Calf Raises: 15X90; 15X100; 12X110; 12X115; 10X120

This was such a good workout for me. I am feeling sore already. Also looking in the mirror, I see some pretty good gains. My arms are noticeably bigger. My right biceps peak is more pronounced. My stomach has slimmed down but there is still a long ways to go. I do like where I'm headed. I just need to stay on the path and continue to march.

This evening, shoulders and abs and cardio.

Good looking workout Mike! You are on short roads now, finish this thing strong!
    Workout Log:

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you to the few Juggernauts who consistently hit this page, and thank you for the kind words about what's going on with my family. You guys are awesome!

WEEK 12, DAY 78: BACK, BICEPS AND ABS

I have to admit, this was a pretty challenging workout! I really enjoyed it. For my last few days of this challenge, I've decided to do more of a traditional workout split and staying in the muscle building rep range for the most part. I do prefer that more as opposed to doing high reps all the time. I guess I have no endurance. Maybe I need to get that SBR stuff. In any case, I enjoy trying to put up weight, trying to get stronger. That's what I want to do. It's on me, always has been.

Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 20X50- warm-up

Deadlifts: 12X95; 10X115; 8X135; 8X155

Cable Rows w/triangle bar: 12X50; 10X70; 8X90

DB Shrugs: 12X40; 3 sets of 12X50

Barbell Curls: 12X40; 10X50; 8X60; 8X70

Alternate DB Curls: 12X20; 10X25; 8X30; 6X30

Preacher Curls: 12X45; 10X55; 8X60; 8X60

Twenty-ones: 2 sets of 21X40

Abs: I completed 4 set supersets of leg raises and crunches to failure. I followed that up with 3 sets of Oblique crunches to failure and Broomstick twists of 50 per side.

NUTRITION: 1750 Calories- 185 carbs/ 30 fats/ 191 Protein/ 1585 sodium

Meal 1: 2 servings whey isolate and 1 serving oatmeal

Meal 2: 2 protein bars

Meal 3: 1 serving oatmeal and 1 serving whey isolate (pre-workout)

Meal 4: 2 servings whey isolate and 12 oz Gatorade

Meal 5: 2 tilapia and 1/2 serving wild rice

SUPPLEMENTS
    FINAL FORM
    PRO TRIBULUS
    CARNITINE MTX
    FINAL CUTZ
    INFINITE FORCE
    JHP: Taste=10; Energy=10; Pump=10; Focus=10; Strength=10

Very good workout today! I was extremely pleased with everything. Until next time, Juggernauts! Happy training!
    I'm still on board with ur decision to put up weight and get stronger. That voice has always beckoned to me and that's why I recently started powerlifting but I still include bodybuilding movements. I get bored if there is no challenge or goal.

So sorry to hear about ur family issues. Don't we wish everything was under our control? Life would be so much easier!
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Challenge is almost over for you. Keep it killing Mike!!!!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

WEEK 12, DAY 80- SHOULDERS AND ABS

Cable Side Laterals: 3 sets of 20X10

Barbell Shoulder Press: 12X65; 7X75; 7X80; 10X65

Reverse Pec Deck: 12X30; 10X40; 8X50

Hanging Leg Raise and Crunch superset: 3 sets to failure

Oblique Crunch and Plank superset: 3 sets to failure

NUTRITION: 1,911 Calories- 113 Carbs/ 72 Fats/ 202 Protein/ 1357 Sodium

Meal 1- 3 eggs, 1 serving whey isolate, 1 container greek yogurt

Meal 2- 1 protein bar and 1 apple

Meal 3- 3 cups chicken Caesar salad

Meal 4- trail mix and 1 serving whey isolate

Meal 5- 3 tilapia

This particular workout may not look like much but being that I was extremely exhausted, it did the job for me. My roommate kept me up last night with whatever shenanigans was going on in the adjacent bedroom. It sounded like he was on a conference call with 3 other individuals and that he was speaking to them on a microphone. At 2am! But here's the interesting part; he was fast asleep. So, I hardly slept but I wasn't about to miss this workout today. I will get my full compliment tonight and then tomorrow, I will do a leg workout that will be categorized as either epic or crazy or perhaps epically crazy. Stay tuned!

Way to keep focused besides the annoying neighbor.
    Available as a rep

deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WEEK 12, DAY 80- SHOULDERS AND ABS

Cable Side Laterals: 3 sets of 20X10

Barbell Shoulder Press: 12X65; 7X75; 7X80; 10X65

Reverse Pec Deck: 12X30; 10X40; 8X50

Hanging Leg Raise and Crunch superset: 3 sets to failure

Oblique Crunch and Plank superset: 3 sets to failure

NUTRITION: 1,911 Calories- 113 Carbs/ 72 Fats/ 202 Protein/ 1357 Sodium

Meal 1- 3 eggs, 1 serving whey isolate, 1 container greek yogurt

Meal 2- 1 protein bar and 1 apple

Meal 3- 3 cups chicken Caesar salad

Meal 4- trail mix and 1 serving whey isolate

Meal 5- 3 tilapia

This particular workout may not look like much but being that I was extremely exhausted, it did the job for me. My roommate kept me up last night with whatever shenanigans was going on in the adjacent bedroom. It sounded like he was on a conference call with 3 other individuals and that he was speaking to them on a microphone. At 2am! But here's the interesting part; he was fast asleep. So, I hardly slept but I wasn't about to miss this workout today. I will get my full compliment tonight and then tomorrow, I will do a leg workout that will be categorized as either epic or crazy or perhaps epically crazy. Stay tuned!
    10 MORE DAYS!! How you feeling about the progress you've made? You've done an amazing job sticking to a plan for such a long time.
    Let's get it! 90 Day Challenge first...lifestyle after!

Instagram - chino_fit