Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I don't wish upon no star 2014 Juggernaut Challenge. I am Wade Burns. I am Juggernaut

I have been involved with health and fitness for about 12 years on and off but started taking it seriously about 3 years ago and started my own personal training fitness studio. "Go see Wade." That's what just about every client I have tells me they were told after other options failed. I don't get many "standard" clients that are only interested in body re-composition. My client list has included people that experience Multiple sclerosis, PCOS, fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, arthritis, scoliosis, osteoporosis and various forms of paralysis. I have trained children, the elderly and those that have other special needs like other physical or mental disabilities. The one common theme I tell them is to believe. Believe in themselves. Believe in the process. Believe in healing and believe that anything can happen with motivation and effort. It is that belief that is the key to all success... just believe. I don't really teach people but I do help them to become awakened to their own capabilities.

I get very intimate with some of my clients and can relate to some of them personally as I'm a 100% disabled veteran and deal with several limitations that I must overcome on a daily basis as well. I might not be formally trained to solve many of my clients issues but together we find ways to overcome their issues and reclaim their lives. I have literally had to invent equipment for several of them to achieve success.

The small town I live in is affected by the economy and I must keep my prices very low in order for those that could benefit from my services to afford them. Although I'm not financially "rich" I feel wealthy in spirit when I hear "I can open jars for the first time in years" or, "I can walk my dog more than a block", "I can ride my Harley again", "I don't have to pay someone to clean my house anymore", "I can walk straight for the first time in 5 years", "I don't need knee surgery anymore" or "I can play with my children again" and so many other inspiring stories that might not seem very big to some of us, but to those that were unable to do so before training it means everything.

I'm joining this challenge for a few reasons. I want to help as many people as I can in any way possible to accomplish their fitness goals and overcome any issues that may be experienced. I believe we can all learn to overcome any obstacles that arise or that interfere with what we are trying to accomplish. I am also in the challenge for myself for a couple personal reasons. My body physically shut down a few months ago with kidney failure and I have been in a VA hospital since the beginning of October. The doctors told me that if I hadn't admitted myself when I did that I would have died in a few days. I must be very careful what I put into my body now and use only Infinite Labs products because of their high quality. A recent x-ray revealed several lumps on my lungs that are too small to biopsy currently, but the list of what they can be is quite short. I view this as yet another obstacle to fight to overcome. I will soon be released within the first few weeks of January and feel reawakened to another chance at life. This challenge will be my first test upon my release. I'm quite sure we are all overcoming various issues on many levels as well and need to fight daily to do so successfully. This is a chance for us all to do so together and share with each other how we are successful in our efforts.

I hope to share with as many people as possible in this challenge their triumphs on any level. We will all be working together to help each other accomplish each of our goals. I also know this is going to be awesome and lots of fun because I've done it before! I feel privileged to be allowed the opportunity to participate in the IAJ challenge and to share in each and everyone's journey and successes. Let's show each other how much we believe and what we are capable of!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EFT, Wow, a very impressive introduction my friend. You sound like a person who's Heart is their biggest muscle, and I truly felt inspired from reading your post. You should be very proud of yourself for all your doing for others, while struggling with your own difficulties, and I wish you the best of luck, hope I can help to support you during this challenge.

Good Luck!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to see my BII ready to take on the challenge!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EFT View Post
    I have been involved with health and fitness for about 12 years on and off but started taking it seriously about 3 years ago and started my own personal training fitness studio. "Go see Wade." That's what just about every client I have tells me they were told after other options failed. I don't get many "standard" clients that are only interested in body re-composition. My client list has included people that experience Multiple sclerosis, PCOS, fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, arthritis, scoliosis, osteoporosis and various forms of paralysis. I have trained children, the elderly and those that have other special needs like other physical or mental disabilities. The one common theme I tell them is to believe. Believe in themselves. Believe in the process. Believe in healing and believe that anything can happen with motivation and effort. It is that belief that is the key to all success... just believe. I don't really teach people but I do help them to become awakened to their own capabilities.

I get very intimate with some of my clients and can relate to some of them personally as I'm a 100% disabled veteran and deal with several limitations that I must overcome on a daily basis as well. I might not be formally trained to solve many of my clients issues but together we find ways to overcome their issues and reclaim their lives. I have literally had to invent equipment for several of them to achieve success.

The small town I live in is affected by the economy and I must keep my prices very low in order for those that could benefit from my services to afford them. Although I'm not financially "rich" I feel wealthy in spirit when I hear "I can open jars for the first time in years" or, "I can walk my dog more than a block", "I can ride my Harley again", "I don't have to pay someone to clean my house anymore", "I can walk straight for the first time in 5 years", "I don't need knee surgery anymore" or "I can play with my children again" and so many other inspiring stories that might not seem very big to some of us, but to those that were unable to do so before training it means everything.

I'm joining this challenge for a few reasons. I want to help as many people as I can in any way possible to accomplish their fitness goals and overcome any issues that may be experienced. I believe we can all learn to overcome any obstacles that arise or that interfere with what we are trying to accomplish. I am also in the challenge for myself for a couple personal reasons. My body physically shut down a few months ago with kidney failure and I have been in a VA hospital since the beginning of October. The doctors told me that if I hadn't admitted myself when I did that I would have died in a few days. I must be very careful what I put into my body now and use only Infinite Labs products because of their high quality. A recent x-ray revealed several lumps on my lungs that are too small to biopsy currently, but the list of what they can be is quite short. I view this as yet another obstacle to fight to overcome. I will soon be released within the first few weeks of January and feel reawakened to another chance at life. This challenge will be my first test upon my release. I'm quite sure we are all overcoming various issues on many levels as well and need to fight daily to do so successfully. This is a chance for us all to do so together and share with each other how we are successful in our efforts.

I hope to share with as many people as possible in this challenge their triumphs on any level. We will all be working together to help each other accomplish each of our goals. I also know this is going to be awesome and lots of fun because I've done it before! I feel privileged to be allowed the opportunity to participate in the IAJ challenge and to share in each and everyone's journey and successes. Let's show each other how much we believe and what we are capable of!
    Wade, your story continues to inspire me! It was an honor to share our journey's in the last IAJ challenge and I am so happy to continue our journey's together!

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Incredible Story Wade, it is truly an honor to be doing this challenge with you. The way you constantly inspire and advise is truly remarkable, you were given a gift that you do not waste. Thank you for everything you have done and everything you will continue to do, and thanks for reminding all of us that no matter what life throws at you, pick yourself up, push forward, and remember it isn't just about yourself, help as many others as you can along the way.

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wade, you are extraordinary! I am proud to share and learn with you on my own journey as well as support you on yours!
    Let's get it. Together!

ONWARD!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back Wade!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    EFT, Wow, a very impressive introduction my friend. You sound like a person who's Heart is their biggest muscle, and I truly felt inspired from reading your post. You should be very proud of yourself for all your doing for others, while struggling with your own difficulties, and I wish you the best of luck, hope I can help to support you during this challenge.

Good Luck!
    Thanks man! I think we all have stories that can inspire others and I think that's what this challenge is all about! I'll be following along with you along this journey as well. Let's talk about what we want out of this, like what are your primary goals?

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome back Wade!
    Thanks Keith! I'm excited to do this more than that last couple and can tell there is a great group going along with it for the ride.

Originally Posted by Andrea928 View Post
    Wade, you are extraordinary! I am proud to share and learn with you on my own journey as well as support you on yours!
    Let's get it. Together!

ONWARD!
    Thanks! I'll be proud to follow along with you as well during this process. Let's share our goals with each other so we know what we are both trying to get out of this so that we can make it the best it can be!

Originally Posted by slumpbuster View Post
    Incredible Story Wade, it is truly an honor to be doing this challenge with you. The way you constantly inspire and advise is truly remarkable, you were given a gift that you do not waste. Thank you for everything you have done and everything you will continue to do, and thanks for reminding all of us that no matter what life throws at you, pick yourself up, push forward, and remember it isn't just about yourself, help as many others as you can along the way.
    Dude, you always motivate me to try even harder and you're right, sometimes you just got to fall to get up. It's what we do with ourselves when we are up that matters. Let's plan to help each other along the way with this together!

Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    Wade, your story continues to inspire me! It was an honor to share our journey's in the last IAJ challenge and I am so happy to continue our journey's together!
    You're one of my inspirations as well and as one of the grand prize winners your input will be a primary motivator to me to try as hard as I can through this journey. I was an honor to share your journey last time for me as well and I can't wait to see what we can accomplish this go of it!

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're one of my inspirations as well and as one of the grand prize winners your input will be a primary motivator to me to try as hard as I can through this journey. I was an honor to share your journey last time for me as well and I can't wait to see what we can accomplish this go of it!
    Thank you so much Wade, that means a lot to me! So happy that we are here for each other. Let's do this!!!

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This is going to be awesome Wade, you are such an inspiration, In for the ride!

Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post
    This is going to be awesome Wade, you are such an inspiration, In for the ride!
    Thanks Man! This is going to be AWESOME!

JamesOBrien160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I may need to redo my intro awesome wade! Good luck!

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    glad to see you back here wade!..... Also glad to hear you are doing better... I know some of your battles, I am a 50% disabled vet as well. The stories of your clients can be the best motivation for yourself when you need it!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

Originally Posted by JamesOBrien160 View Post
    I may need to redo my intro awesome wade! Good luck!
    Hey man, I'm glad to see you, I'll be following right along. I did my intro so that others could get to know where I'm at a little, I think it's good for us all to understand each other as we go through this.

Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    glad to see you back here wade!..... Also glad to hear you are doing better... I know some of your battles, I am a 50% disabled vet as well. The stories of your clients can be the best motivation for yourself when you need it!
    Thanks for stopping by! Will be following along with your journey again this time for sure!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wade let's crush it again this year. I'll get you my new number so we can chat.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for stopping by! Will be following along with your journey again this time for sure!
    As long as I can keep the injuries to a minimum or zero I will be good! Just hate starting off like this with injuries, but I will come back strong! looking forward to pushing each other and following along as well!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    As long as I can keep the injuries to a minimum or zero I will be good! Just hate starting off like this with injuries, but I will come back strong! looking forward to pushing each other and following along as well!
    I know what you mean, although I have not had any major injuries, I can feel my knees getting worse. Especially since I added HIIT to my workout days!

I can't wait to see what your log will look like this time around wade! We will have to talk soon.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed for the epicness!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How are you kicking off the New Year Wade?
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Ok wade it's time to see that fire brother. Melt the iron!

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

GoodJob!

You sound like a great guy and a real life changer. I admire you for helping the way you do. Good luck!
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed for the excellence Wade.
    advertising not permitted